PDA

View Full Version : Really annoying problem

Kimtlapka
01-08-14, 03:40 AM
Hello this is a restaurant story problem,
I have a big problem. Yesterday in the evening i was playing restaurant story. I bought a chair for 1 gem, I prepared buritos and I cooked 10 times the omelets. Now in the morning i dont have anything. I have no burritos, No omeletes, No chair. But I dont have the one gem i spend. ( I closed the restaurant so that the customers couldnt eat anything. So the burritos and the omelets couldnt dissapear in that way)
This a big problem please help,
Thankyou

kooky panda
01-08-14, 06:17 AM
Blocking your door is not part of the design of the game. If you block your door, glitches like quick sales may occur.

Restart your device, and check you inventory to see if your chair is there.

If , you please send an email to support@teamlava.com

bobbyrae
01-08-14, 09:38 AM
Hello this is a restaurant story problem,
I have a big problem. Yesterday in the evening i was playing restaurant story. I bought a chair for 1 gem, I prepared buritos and I cooked 10 times the omelets. Now in the morning i dont have anything. I have no burritos, No omeletes, No chair. But I dont have the one gem i spend. ( I closed the restaurant so that the customers couldnt eat anything. So the burritos and the omelets couldnt dissapear in that way)
This a big problem please help,
Thankyou

If you do not want your customers to eat off the food quickly, do not blcok your door. The best way is to block off access to a part of your restaurant. So, you should give the customers access to your cashier/hostess counter, but no chairs or tables. You can also give them access to your hostess table and one or two chairs and tables. Your "heart" rating will go down, but that is no worry at all. Once you remove the blockade, your hear rating will go back up very quickly.

ferylit
01-10-14, 03:00 PM
Well I didn't block my door or hostess table and all my food disappeared overnight. Thousands of dishes and all I got was 59k. Second time this has happened too. I reported it but what are the odds I'll ever recover anything?

nmishii
01-10-14, 03:10 PM
Well I didn't block my door or hostess table and all my food disappeared overnight. Thousands of dishes and all I got was 59k. Second time this has happened too. I reported it but what are the odds I'll ever recover anything?

Maybe all your food was eaten overnight? At 4 coins per plate, 59K is about 8 hrs worth of food.

ferylit
01-10-14, 03:49 PM
There's no possible way everything could have sold overnight. I had approximately 70, 000 plates.

meme1098
01-10-14, 03:55 PM
I make about 70-80k+ each day, not counting the daily bonus. I dump any food 2 coins or less and only master them for the gems, only serving food at 4 coins per serving.

bakerx2
01-10-14, 04:26 PM
This happened to me when I first started to play. Even though the door was closed, the food was gone. However, I still received the money for it as if I sold all the food. I thought that was good because I could keep my door closed, still sell food, not get any mad customers, and make the money at the same time. I noticed this on a few of the games like bakery story and fashion story. I like that it worked like that
Bakerx2

AnnirasSweets
01-10-14, 05:03 PM
I've been stalled out on level 99 for quite some time now (close to a year) and am currently running 22 ovens and I am always running out of food also. It's frustrating to me, especially when the sales rate is compared to my bakery! I suppose eventually I'll figure out the exact ratio of chairs to food I need to have out to keep some on my counters.

jhehlah
01-10-14, 05:11 PM
i got similar to this...that omellete i kept cooking it to get gem the other day....so finally i mastered it and got 1 gem so i seen with my two eyes i got 111 gems(including the 1 gem from omellete) then after i was trying to cook other dish then seen that 1 gem that i just got from that omellete is gone lol and my gem back to 110 lol....so wasting time every 5 minutes i am cooking it then the reward gem is gone lol

--------------------------
my door closed too using the cashier( no any behind the cashier) then if i want to stock food i blocked the door using chair or i place any stuff behind the cashier..

i more like that those bots wont go inside my shop...it so slow...thats why i placed cashier on the door,they can still buy my food so its fine :)

jhehlah
01-10-14, 05:23 PM
I make about 70-80k+ each day, not counting the daily bonus. I dump any food 2 coins or less and only master them for the gems, only serving food at 4 coins per serving.
may i know which foods are serving at 4 coins please? coz i am serving it all i dont dump food its a good idea to earn coins...rather than having a shop full of tables same as one of my neighbour lol (it looks ugly)

bakerx2
01-10-14, 05:33 PM
I've been stalled out on level 99 for quite some time now (close to a year) and am currently running 22 ovens and I am always running out of food also. It's frustrating to me, especially when the sales rate is compared to my bakery! I suppose eventually I'll figure out the exact ratio of chairs to food I need to have out to keep some on my counters.

Try moving your podium to a far away point from the door and watch how many people come in. Eventually the people will stop coming in before one leaves. That is how many chairs you will need to seat them.

SnoEternal
01-10-14, 05:40 PM
This happened to me when I first started to play. Even though the door was closed, the food was gone. However, I still received the money for it as if I sold all the food. I thought that was good because I could keep my door closed, still sell food, not get any mad customers, and make the money at the same time. I noticed this on a few of the games like bakery story and fashion story. I like that it worked like that
Bakerx2
If you block the door with the podium the food will still sell. Using any other object like a counter will prevent selling. Though it is not recommended

meme1098
01-10-14, 07:05 PM
may i know which foods are serving at 4 coins please? coz i am serving it all i dont dump food its a good idea to earn coins...rather than having a shop full of tables same as one of my neighbour lol (it looks ugly)

http://i42.tinypic.com/33yl01h.jpg

On the sticky cake you get 225 servings for total 900 coins. That's 4 coins per serving. 225 X 4 = 900

The almond cookies are 375 servings and you get a total of 1500 coins for that dish. That's also 4 coins per serving. 375 X 4 = 1500.

I have so much food on counters that I could stop cooking probably a month before running out. That's why I never serve low coin items. Been tossing them since level 70 or so and besides, I have way too many counters and don't want anymore in my place.

If you are a lower level then you do want to serve all your food since it runs out way too fast - until you get to the higher levels and it starts to pile up on you

shanapiv
01-11-14, 01:07 AM

I think there is a list at the top of the forum for most profitable dishes. :)

bobbyrae
01-11-14, 08:34 AM

Level 99 is the highest level any player can achieve right now. There are only about 3 or 4 players that I know of who have achieved level 100 in both bakery and restaurant. One stopped playing and the other two are still active.

You need about 29 chairs in restaurant and bakery. That is the maximum number of sales at any one time.

You are running out of food probably because either
1. you are cooking low quantity yielding food;
2. you are blocking your door at night or
3. you have too many counters of the same type of food.

For most of us however, keeping food on our counters in restaurant story can be a problem because the servings are so low that they tend to sell out much faster than the higher serving quantity in bakery story.

bobbyrae
01-11-14, 08:39 AM
If you block the door with the podium the food will still sell. Using any other object like a counter will prevent selling. Though it is not recommended

No. Blocking the door at all is not recommended by Team Lava. It is not a part of the game design so you do it at your own risk. The food MAY sell either way. For some players blocking the door results in quick sales when the door is reopened. For others, like me, nothing happens.

If you want to slow the sales down a bit I would recommend either doing this
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/image.jpg

Or this:
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/af1a3a4bcb8b257efd7af3d96e6a68ed.jpg

Just make sure your customers have access to the cashier.

bobbyrae
01-11-14, 08:44 AM

Here you go: http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59838-Restaurant-Story-Game-Guide&p=757845&viewfull=1#post757845

Most recipes are 4 coins per serving. A few are higher and a few are lower.

zifun
01-12-14, 11:52 AM
I just started playing restaurant story and the goal to buy 17 floor tiles is not working. twice now I have bought more and the game freezes and says I have only bought 4 and all my money I spent on floor tiles is gone. I paid extra close attention the second time so I know. I keep losing coins and not gaining any tiles!

meme1098
01-12-14, 12:06 PM
Probably should email support. Support@teamlava.com

Maybe TL can look into your game and see what's going on.

jhehlah
01-12-14, 09:48 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/33yl01h.jpg

On the sticky cake you get 225 servings for total 900 coins. That's 4 coins per serving. 225 X 4 = 900

The almond cookies are 375 servings and you get a total of 1500 coins for that dish. That's also 4 coins per serving. 375 X 4 = 1500.

I have so much food on counters that I could stop cooking probably a month before running out. That's why I never serve low coin items. Been tossing them since level 70 or so and besides, I have way too many counters and don't want anymore in my place.

If you are a lower level then you do want to serve all your food since it runs out way too fast - until you get to the higher levels and it starts to pile up on you

tnx! i am on level 85 here is how my shop looks
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?12916-Show-off-your-Restaurant&p=824066&viewfull=1#post824066

already found the list of those food with good profit same day i posted that question...and i observed other day how much i earned per day...i can earned 100k+ in lessthan 24 hrs...i dont throw foods even its low cost...