PDA

View Full Version : Airships and flame thowers

Claytongordon
01-07-14, 11:22 PM
The issue with Airships now is that have been made to fast,strong and cheap and far outbalance the game. The flame throwers are far to weak as they are and they also need a greater range like they did when the game was first released. Either the airships need to be modified like the dragons and increased in housing space, or the flame throwers range and damage need to be significantly increased. All my defences are maximum level and it still cant stand to a low level player using just airships. As a result of this, like the disaster of the dragons players are quitting the game an droves as it has become completely unfair game play.
In my opinion the flame throwers fireballs should cause area affect damage as it explodes on the target as the catapults do to the ground troops, this way it would be more effective and fairer for all concerned as well as increased damage. The flame throwers range should increase as you level it up not stay the same, as it is the range is woeful at best and needs to be rectified.

syllrag
01-08-14, 02:35 AM
Since airship has splash damage, flamethrower should too.

zgeorgeta
01-08-14, 08:42 AM
I am a mid level player, NONE of my weapons are near maxed, inclusive of flame throwers and I was attacked by a level 71 with 47 maxed air ships and 60 archers and he/she only managed 17%.

Adjie8
01-10-14, 12:53 AM
The issue with Airships now is that have been made to fast,strong and cheap and far outbalance the game. The flame throwers are far to weak as they are and they also need a greater range like they did when the game was first released. Either the airships need to be modified like the dragons and increased in housing space, or the flame throwers range and damage need to be significantly increased. All my defences are maximum level and it still cant stand to a low level player using just airships. As a result of this, like the disaster of the dragons players are quitting the game an droves as it has become completely unfair game play.
In my opinion the flame throwers fireballs should cause area affect damage as it explodes on the target as the catapults do to the ground troops, this way it would be more effective and fairer for all concerned as well as increased damage. The flame throwers range should increase as you level it up not stay the same, as it is the range is woeful at best and needs to be rectified.

I think it's not depend on the kind of troops that used for attacked you but the s**** and strategy to beat you down Clay. Just enjoy the game like I do ...