PDA

View Full Version : What is the point of the troll pit?

caiaxoxo
01-07-14, 11:19 PM
I've already beat the troll king and now I have the troll pit and have been collecting money from it. Does it just give out coins? Or is there anything special about it?:confused:

Queenzod
01-08-14, 12:59 AM
Nope! It just sits there, a gigantic gaping hole that you can't store.

Castloninian
01-08-14, 01:05 AM
Surely the troll pit should give out horns and essence every once in a while. Or at least always trigger a troll.

mymummy789
01-08-14, 01:06 AM
I wish you could store it as it really doesn't fit in anywhere in my kingdom. It is almost hidden behind a wall now and I rarely even collect from it. It is just wasting space as far as I am concerned.

MiniLaura
01-08-14, 06:30 AM
It also gives you Royal Points.

MiniLaura
01-08-14, 06:31 AM
Surely the troll pit should give out horns and essence every once in a while. Or at least always trigger a troll.
You should add this to the suggestion thread! I like it :)

jimboser
01-08-14, 08:05 AM

+1 from me!

brandonu
01-08-14, 08:32 AM
Seems like the troll pit is just trolling us

andrenagon
01-08-14, 09:40 AM
Hi everybody,
I have a question: how do I turn walls? Every time I buy one, it only gives me the one option and even once I've placed it, I can not turn it, the turning button cannot be used. But how can I then build a wall AROUND something???? Please help, thanks in advance!!

MiniLaura
01-08-14, 09:46 AM
Hi everybody,
I have a question: how do I turn walls? Every time I buy one, it only gives me the one option and even once I've placed it, I can not turn it, the turning button cannot be used. But how can I then build a wall AROUND something???? Please help, thanks in advance!!
The walls automatically turn. Just place a wall next to another wall and they will turn (if needed) and attach.

Aggwynn
01-08-14, 10:42 AM
=) that story line will continue sometime in March

jptheripper
01-08-14, 09:08 PM
Awesome

caiaxoxo
01-09-14, 02:26 AM

The troll storyline? Yay! Hopefully I am caught up by then, I'm level 30 but am slow with untimed goals... Haven't even expanded to Sabina yet.

jimboser
01-09-14, 08:02 AM

This is not going to be a happy story line, I would imagine. Seeing as I have literally ****ed hundreds of trolls, not to mention their king, single handedly, without suffering any losses or even getting my hair messed up, I wouldn't expect the trolls to be too happy with my kingdom.

I mean, come on, Ivy just kept the faeries in jars, but we're ****ing trolls by the dozen daily!

CottageRose
01-09-14, 01:46 PM
I prefer to think I just chase them off.

Aggwynn
01-09-14, 01:52 PM
2014 is the year to make things right with the Faeries and Trolls ;)

rosewaterlily
01-09-14, 04:06 PM
Maybe the large red ruby will have a use in this storyline? I've acquired eight of them somehow.

glimmergate
01-09-14, 04:46 PM
Maybe the large red ruby will have a use in this storyline? I've acquired eight of them somehow.

That's incredible. Only Sir Pigglesworth drops Rubies, other than the Troll King.
You can bet that precious heirloom is going to make an appearance :)

dng1234
01-09-14, 06:40 PM
That's incredible. Only Sir Pigglesworth drops Rubies, other than the Troll King.
You can bet that precious heirloom is going to make an appearance :)

It nice to see some items hiding out in the back of my inventory finally getting some use. :)

jimboser
01-10-14, 07:47 AM
I prefer to think I just chase them off.

Well, the game does use the term 'Defeat' instead of '****', same with the fangbeasts and skunkupines. But since we are collecting things like bone, horn, tails, and fur, it kinda leads me to believe that these creatures we 'defeat' are not in great shape when the battle is done...

Queenzod
01-10-14, 02:06 PM
Well, the game does use the term 'Defeat' instead of '****', same with the fangbeasts and skunkupines. But since we are collecting things like bone, horn, tails, and fur, it kinda leads me to believe that these creatures we 'defeat' are not in great shape when the battle is done...

Yes, plus we're hacking at them with big swords. :)