PDA

View Full Version : food spoiling

gemyni616
01-12-11, 03:48 PM
Does the food on the counter ever spoil, Should I need to close the restaurant?

Unregistered
01-12-11, 05:20 PM
Does the food on the counter ever spoil, Should I need to close the restaurant?

Once served onto the counters food does not spoil. It will only spoil on your stove/oven/grill.

There are a few reasons for blocking your door. Some people like to block their door to stockpile food. Another reason is if your counters are empty and you dont have any food ready to serve you can block the door so that your happiness level doesn't drop. There seems to be an issue with food still disappearing when your door is blocked if you are on android, but I dont know what that is all about. I am one of those that blocks my door to stockpile food, I just find it gives me another way to play the game. But I have been attacked on this forum in the past by people who say it is a complete waste of time. It really is up to you, and how you want to play the game. Happy cooking.

DreamyWeen1e
01-26-11, 09:56 AM
Once served onto the counters food does not spoil. It will only spoil on your stove/oven/grill.

There are a few reasons for blocking your door. Some people like to block their door to stockpile food. Another reason is if your counters are empty and you dont have any food ready to serve you can block the door so that your happiness level doesn't drop. There seems to be an issue with food still disappearing when your door is blocked if you are on android, but I dont know what that is all about. I am one of those that blocks my door to stockpile food, I just find it gives me another way to play the game. But I have been attacked on this forum in the past by people who say it is a complete waste of time. It really is up to you, and how you want to play the game. Happy cooking.

I noticed that only bagels spoil if they are not eaten.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 05:21 PM

I have never had any food spoil, and have been cooking with my restaurant closed for a few weeks now. I have over 80,000 serves on each of my 6 counters.

Do you have iPhone/iPad, or are you android?

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:56 AM

REALLY? It never happen to me, although i keep them for about 10 days on the counter with my door close......

Unregistered
02-02-11, 05:46 PM
I'm on android and I block and cook.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 06:03 PM
I'm on android and I block and cook.

Sorry guys, posted that accidentally without finishing.
I'm on android and my food disappears, but it seems as if I'm compensated with cash.. don't ask me if its the correct value but I'm making a buck.
I just can't build up vast amounts of food. My hAppiness stays at 100.