PDA

View Full Version : Bug the occurred while attacking. How to contact developers???

RocketSauce12
01-07-14, 02:24 PM
I just tried to attack someone and was about to win but a bug kicked in and made me lose. I used airships to destroy defenses and they did except for an archer tower and a cannon and they were on the opposite side of the map. I had 1 archer on the opposite side and have a gold vault and spellstones vault (or whatever the storage is called) right infront of him and also had an unprotected Royal Hall in front of the archer. The archer stopped moving and just ran I place for a full couple of minutes. I eventually thought to take some snap shots to prove this happened. I don't know how to show them to prove it though. Does anyone know if the support team has an email I can send the pictures too? I want compensation for that battle. I lose 23 crowns and I should've earned 20+ crowns but this bug stopped me. It also would've given me 1500 total crowns so I would've gotten the 500 gems. I'm furious over this and don't want this to happen to anyone else. Please post if this has happened to you or if you know a way I can show the pictures to the creators of this app.

Thanks for reading and have fun playing the game :)

FrozenTurtle
01-07-14, 02:41 PM
Do you have another account where you play Kingdom Clash? Can you let me know the other Storm8 ID and the approximate time of the attack? If you remember who you attacked, that would also be helpful as well.

RocketSauce12
01-07-14, 09:37 PM
The attack was against "5kooter71" in the alliance "Deathly Avengers". He's level 40. I have pictures of the attack so I can get all of the details of the attack. The attack occurred maybe 5-8 minutes before I posted the original message above. And what else did you need to know? Another StormID? I think I only have one and it's this one. I'm happy to help in any way possible. I'd hate to see this happen to someone else or especially happen to me again lol

FrozenTurtle
01-09-14, 02:26 PM
Thanks for this info! We took a look at the replay and saw the archer get stuck. We're currently investigating the cause of the issue. In the meantime, we have reversed any losses you may have had in the battle.

RocketSauce12
01-09-14, 04:24 PM
Really? My trophy count is still low but thanks for looking at the issue :)