PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update: Trojan Dragon 1-7-2014

kooky panda
01-07-14, 11:33 AM
12 Hours

I CANT BELIEVE IT!! I just to this while trying for Cerberus it's 12 hrs and I used Mythic/Bat

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11960&d=1389119878 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11960&d=1389119878)

dalexxx
01-07-14, 11:33 AM
Mythic black

Rare ::3

dalexxx
01-07-14, 11:34 AM
Hope i get this from trying cerberus. Glad that mythic is expanding ::3

matchbox222
01-07-14, 11:38 AM
Here's the picture 11960

crystalrayn3
01-07-14, 11:39 AM
Mythic/Black Hopefully with only 2 colors it'll be easier to breed than Cerebus

dalexxx
01-07-14, 11:41 AM
Titans and tricksters, here they come weeee first try dark angel and mythic got 10hrs probably coral :: (

fattom19
01-07-14, 11:57 AM
I CANT BELIEVE IT!! I just to this while trying for Cerberus it's 12 hrs and I used Mythic/Bat

813vv
01-07-14, 11:59 AM
First try got 8 hours, bloody Genie or Royal again. ugh...

cedkugedchgd
01-07-14, 12:03 PM
First try got 8 hours, bloody Genie or Royal again. ugh...

or tinsel! :)

awsumum
01-07-14, 12:21 PM

Congrats! :)

I'm getting lots of social, firestorm, coral :(

I really don't know why I'm trying so hard, it's not like I've GOT ANYWHERE TO PUT IT! Seriously TL, I actually thought you would have increased the habitat level by now. And I know TL are aware of it, and are planning on fixing it but WHEN? We haven't had anyone tell us WHEN TL are planning on implementing a habitat increase, it could be next week, next month or next year.

I love this game, and want to continue playing, but not so I can stick everyone in stables :(

813vv
01-07-14, 12:36 PM
or tinsel! :)
I have Tinsel already :-) Just hope can get some Black hybrid, I just have only Night, no Bat, no Deep, no any black hybrid else even though tried a lot before.

buttabdullah99
01-07-14, 12:54 PM
So guys no need to try for this if u r trying for Cerberus and we will get this dragon as a fail ;) :p rite so I will breed Leo with myhtic don't have bat

aussiejules
01-07-14, 01:43 PM
Got it

mythic and bat 12hrs

good luck

id aussiejules

awsumum
01-07-14, 01:57 PM
Got it

mythic and bat 12hrs

good luck

id aussiejules

Congrats sweetie! How many goes did it take? I've been trying since about 5.30am and nothing! Ok, not "nothing" lots of firestorm, coral, a new year, scorpion, illusion but no Trojan :(

awsumum
01-07-14, 02:02 PM
I just tried mythic/bat a whole bunch of times

Mist
Firestorm
Firestorm
Mist
Super
Super

How easy was it for you guys to get?

[S8] Elsa
01-07-14, 02:25 PM
Congrats! :)

I'm getting lots of social, firestorm, coral :(

I really don't know why I'm trying so hard, it's not like I've GOT ANYWHERE TO PUT IT! Seriously TL, I actually thought you would have increased the habitat level by now. And I know TL are aware of it, and are planning on fixing it but WHEN? We haven't had anyone tell us WHEN TL are planning on implementing a habitat increase, it could be next week, next month or next year.

I love this game, and want to continue playing, but not so I can stick everyone in stables :(

Caretaker council has raised the cap by 2 more. :)

pribakes
01-07-14, 02:37 PM

Thanks PonyRoar, this is amazing !!!! Now my reender, holly and warden can get out of my storage !!!! Many thanks TL :cool:

awsumum
01-07-14, 03:01 PM

Thank you Pony! Much appreciated :)

MajicHearts
01-07-14, 07:30 PM

WooHoo!!! Thx Pony Roar for the info & thx TL for the habitat increase!!!

walhalladragon
01-07-14, 08:56 PM
I just tried mythic/bat a whole bunch of times

Mist
Firestorm
Firestorm
Mist
Super
Super

How easy was it for you guys to get?

I've been trying with mythic and bat for more than 2 days and have yet to get anything but commons!! A friend of my got the Cerberus the first try but I've have over 100 fails without anything!! Just doesn't seem fair!!!!

awsumum
01-08-14, 01:39 AM
I've been trying with mythic and bat for more than 2 days and have yet to get anything but commons!! A friend of my got the Cerberus the first try but I've have over 100 fails without anything!! Just doesn't seem fair!!!!

I feel your pain, my dragon loving friend :( I really hope you get Cerberus and Trojan ( I got Cerberus but haven't had any luck with Trojan, yet!)

Has anyone had luck with diamond/Cerberus yet?

doop01
01-08-14, 02:00 AM
I feel your pain, my dragon loving friend :( I really hope you get Cerberus and Trojan ( I got Cerberus but haven't had any luck with Trojan, yet!)

Good luck for Trojan luv! :*
I haven't got either yet! Grrrrr

aussiejules
01-08-14, 03:13 AM

aw hun ull get with out pulling ur hair out ....... good luck hun

kittymur
01-08-14, 07:42 AM
Is it possible breed it with Night and Mythic?

fattom19
01-08-14, 08:58 AM
Congrats sweetie! How many goes did it take? I've been trying since about 5.30am and nothing! Ok, not "nothing" lots of firestorm, coral, a new year, scorpion, illusion but no Trojan :(

Hey thanks for the congrats, it personally only took me a few tries to get this. I was trying nonstop for Cerberus with Mythic/Bat and then I saw that the Trojan came out and figured I would continue with the Mythic/Bat combo as I could get either of them with that combo. So long story short I got the trojan about three tries after I noticed it had been released, I got it fairly quick, about an hour or so after its release. Good luck I hope you get it soon!!

rsusko
01-08-14, 09:02 AM

Aw, this is nice. Thanks for listening.

Sumercarefree
01-08-14, 11:32 AM
I mistook Deep for Night.
Looks so much alike ! Will try again after 8 hrs

813vv
01-08-14, 12:57 PM
Got Trojan after one genie. Combo Mythic lv6 an Night lv8.
My experience is if I spend more golds to speed, then more difficult for me to get that dragon. So now I just use golds to speed the egg instead... And that's why I can get Amethyst, Emerald, Tinsel, Trojan, all group of Metal (android) except Gadget.

awsumum
01-08-14, 01:37 PM
Got Trojan after one genie. Combo Mythic lv6 an Night lv8.
My experience is if I spend more golds to speed, then more difficult for me to get that dragon. So now I just use golds to speed the egg instead... And that's why I can get Amethyst, Emerald, Tinsel, Trojan, all group of Metal (android) except Gadget.

Yay! I'm so happy for you hun :*

Still no luck for me, but I'm genuinely really happy for those who've succeeded in breeding this draggie :)
Any chance you can send me some of that luck? Y'know, now that you don't need it til Saturday (your Friday) I promise I'll give it back!!

813vv
01-08-14, 02:10 PM
Yay! I'm so happy for you hun :*

Still no luck for me, but I'm genuinely really happy for those who've succeeded in breeding this draggie :)
Any chance you can send me some of that luck? Y'know, now that you don't need it til Saturday (your Friday) I promise I'll give it back!!

Lol... you're welcome, dear. You're the one who helped me to get Mech, Armor, Metal... I always look for you before I put dragon in den to know which combo is ok for me. Really I realize that when I spend golds, then I can't never get that dragon :(( even I switch to other combo. this period, I stop speeding, so it works. Hope that tip can help you...
Finger cross for you, dear :-) Wish you can get it very soon...

awsumum
01-08-14, 02:59 PM
Lol... you're welcome, dear. You're the one who helped me to get Mech, Armor, Metal... I always look for you before I put dragon in den to know which combo is ok for me. Really I realize that when I spend golds, then I can't never get that dragon :(( even I switch to other combo. this period, I stop speeding, so it works. Hope that tip can help you...
Finger cross for you, dear :-) Wish you can get it very soon...

Aw! Thankyou everyone for your kind thoughts and well wishes, it worked :D I finally got Trojan! Yay! (Happy, happy, joy, joy!!) here's everyone's good luck given back as promised! Thankyou you so very much guys, you're all the bestest ever! :)

awsumum
01-08-14, 03:01 PM
Hey thanks for the congrats, it personally only took me a few tries to get this. I was trying nonstop for Cerberus with Mythic/Bat and then I saw that the Trojan came out and figured I would continue with the Mythic/Bat combo as I could get either of them with that combo. So long story short I got the trojan about three tries after I noticed it had been released, I got it fairly quick, about an hour or so after its release. Good luck I hope you get it soon!!

Thanks hun! I'm not sure how to do multiple quotes, so I'll just do it like this, sorry for any annoyance.
It worked, I got it! Yay :)

awsumum
01-08-14, 03:02 PM
Good luck for Trojan luv! :*
I haven't got either yet! Grrrrr

Thanks sweetie, I got it! Yay, sending on whatever good luck I have left (I gave back everyone else's good luck!)

awsumum
01-08-14, 03:03 PM
aw hun ull get with out pulling ur hair out ....... good luck hun

Thanks luv! I got it, yay!

freshfunin2008
01-08-14, 03:13 PM

Thanks for 2 but why so little. We should be able to house at least one of every type of dragon. Why limit those who have been playing the longest and are at max habitats?

jaesha
01-08-14, 06:43 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

Hmmm...now how do I finagle the best use out of two more habitats? :confused:

justinbieber4444
01-09-14, 11:33 AM

Yeah, I used a breeding boost because I kept getting commons. What did that give me? A common Firestorm that already got about a thousand times! NEVER AGAIN TL

pribakes
01-09-14, 07:18 PM
I've been breeding mythic x bat, and no luck to get this dragon but I just got new year as fail this make me happy :) since I didnt have it before, but now got 16 h in den probably a charm right? Hope to get cerberus or trojan soon, should I swicht combo ? Any ideas ?

Kami365
01-10-14, 07:36 AM
I've been breeding mythic x bat, and no luck to get this dragon but I just got new year as fail this make me happy :) since I didnt have it before, but now got 16 h in den probably a charm right? Hope to get cerberus or trojan soon, should I swicht combo ? Any ideas ?

Congrats pribakes,me too got New year from Mythic & Bat,.so many tries still looking for Cerberus,.Please TL make the breeding easy,.thank you.

pribakes
01-10-14, 11:36 AM
Congrats pribakes,me too got New year from Mythic & Bat,.so many tries still looking for Cerberus,.Please TL make the breeding easy,.thank you.

Thanks Kami, my breeding results has been 9h(new year yeahhhh) 14h (eagles and mist) 16h (charms), Im sick of eagles they love my island, I dont know if I change for mythic and tiger would BE better :confused: good luck

buttabdullah99
01-12-14, 09:15 AM
Guys i think for Trojan we can also use ninja with mythic bcoz ninja is made of red and black so gud luck everyone ;)

Anyuszko
06-03-14, 05:35 AM
To my surprise I got it today. Combo was dark angel x mythic. Horray!

PineapplePigeon
06-05-14, 03:33 PM
To my surprise I got it today. Combo was dark angel x mythic. Horray!

Congratulations! I still have yet to get a Mythic :eek: