PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite /Unique Dragon?

1SpyroTheDragon1
01-07-14, 09:51 AM
:Hello, fellow DS players! I started this because I just want to know:

What's Your Favorite Dragon?

Mine are Wild, Tigers Eye, and Topaz.

LemonadeMouth173
01-07-14, 10:32 AM
For their look- Avatar and Kaleido, for their cuteness- baby Tiger, baby diamond, for their design- Crusader which is majestic and cookie Gingerbread for its almost real look.

J85909266
01-07-14, 10:45 AM
Dark Angel, Skeleton, Cerebus

rosewaterlily
01-07-14, 02:04 PM
Baby witch, baby dream, baby unicorn, and baby tiny are adorable. I have an extra tiny to keep as baby and my only dream is a baby, I regretfully leveled up witch and unicorn for breeding/battling (have ethereal as my high level super rare blue/white so can leave dream alone), but they also look quite good at level 9 where I keep them currently (epic not so much). I also have an extra baby rainbow because it's so cute, but it might have to go due to habitat crunch. Looking forward to leveling up avatar to epic where it looks best. Epic mask is also gorgeous and my most coveted non-diamond hybrid dragon.

jus7_me89
01-07-14, 02:28 PM
Big Bad Dragon,Skeleton and Nightmare

1SpyroTheDragon1
01-07-14, 02:36 PM
I love big bad dragon!

Skip2TheEnd
01-07-14, 02:47 PM
I love big bad dragon!

Same, any dragon designed off of the fire dragon I'm a fan of.

kooky panda
01-07-14, 03:22 PM
I like all the dragons that have more than one head!:p

matchbox222
01-07-14, 03:35 PM
I like all the dragons that have more than one head!:p

I argree but I also like some 1 headed dragons

lorentw
01-07-14, 03:48 PM
I think the ruby is my favorite, at level 3 I almost don't want to grow it.

lorentw
01-07-14, 03:49 PM
on a side note, the mindvolt is the ugliest one I've ever seen

1SpyroTheDragon1
01-07-14, 04:53 PM
on a side note, the mindvolt is the ugliest one I've ever seen

Which form?

danni7788
01-07-14, 08:39 PM
My favorite babies are Boo and Dream. I will never evolve them. I have a level 6 Bubble that I do not want to evolve because she is beautiful and I don't like the adult and epic stages. My favorite epics are almost any version of the diamond design- Diamond, Rainbow, Kaileido, Avatar, etc. love them all. I also love Night.

doop01
01-08-14, 02:08 AM
Still loving my Zombie :)
He's always been my favourite.

chalupa2030
01-08-14, 02:23 AM
My favorite babies are Boo and Dream. I will never evolve them. I have a level 6 Bubble that I do not want to evolve because she is beautiful and I don't like the adult and epic stages. My favorite epics are almost any version of the diamond design- Diamond, Rainbow, Kaileido, Avatar, etc. love them all. I also love Night.

I have 9 babies on my nursery island that are sooooo cute! They will always stay babies:)

My favorite is Rainbow in epic!

And Treasure in epic ~ which I don't have:(

meoconlunar
01-08-14, 05:18 AM
Mask, every form!!

lorentw
01-08-14, 07:28 AM
Which form?

every form I have seen of it

Tictoclolo
01-08-14, 11:14 AM
I like so much dragons but I think that those with Aurora's design are my favorite. Especially Kitsune and Night Elf. But I like very much Fairy and Mistmoth too and also most of Serpent's design. Many Diamond's design are not bad too. And so many of other dragons about I don't tell! And I only spoke about Epic form! If I should talk about babies and other forms, it'd takes me untill tomorow to finish, lol! XD
That's what I like in this game: there's a lot of beautifull Dragons! The designers do a really good job! <3

Silverisimo
01-08-14, 01:24 PM
Aether is my favorite :)

1SpyroTheDragon1
01-08-14, 02:56 PM
I have 9 babies on my nursery island that are sooooo cute! They will always stay babies:)

:eek: :eek: A DRAGON nursery island? That sounds SO cute ;) I may steal your idea ;)

danni7788
01-08-14, 02:57 PM
:eek: :eek: A DRAGON nursery island? That sounds SO cute ;) I may steal your idea ;)

I might also!! ��

chalupa2030
01-08-14, 07:29 PM

Knock your self out! Come visit my nursery! All the little babies so make me smile. They are so tiny!

They all lose their cute little movements as they grow, so I thought I would start a nursery:)

It's the island guarded by my gold dragons!

chalupa2030
01-08-14, 07:30 PM
I might also!! ��

Absolutely!

blyzes07
01-21-14, 12:51 PM
I like the Anubis Dragon.

rissah
01-22-14, 08:29 AM
My current favorite is Epic Avatar but if I successfully breed Cerberus that might change.

mash4u1
01-22-14, 07:28 PM
I must be on the dark side because to this day my favorite is the troll!

cakeandpie
01-22-14, 07:46 PM
I like all the babies! They are so cute! I wish I could keep them all babies but they would be paltry earners and useless in the arena. ;)

cakeandpie
01-22-14, 07:49 PM

What an adorable idea!

kms899
01-24-14, 07:42 AM
Knock your self out! Come visit my nursery! All the little babies so make me smile. They are so tiny!

They all lose their cute little movements as they grow, so I thought I would start a nursery:)

It's the island guarded by my gold dragons!

I like the clockwork and ruby the most, but I still love all my dragons. I'm at level 102 with 165 dragons all at level 3 and 4 wih the exception of clockwork at level 7 (might evolve it to level 10), the rest will stay at 3 4 level.

kms899
01-24-14, 07:43 AM
I like all the babies! They are so cute! I wish I could keep them all babies but they would be paltry earners and useless in the arena. ;)

i'm doing pretty well with the tournament with clockwork level 7, & and the rest at level 3-4.

metsfreek
05-05-14, 02:11 PM
Angel, Passion, Darksteel, Mask and Mermaid are my favorites!

PineapplePigeon
05-05-14, 07:31 PM
Mine is the Sphynx ;) I kept it at level 3 because I just CANT bring myself to evolve it :) I also love the firestorm at epic form, it's so cool!

daughtryville
05-05-14, 07:57 PM
I love the design of epic valentine!! So of course spring dragon is awesome!
Fav. Baby is tiny

daughtryville
05-05-14, 08:04 PM

Such a neat idea! Might stop by to see you!
I love the babies, but I'm starting to run out of room from all of my duplicates.

chalupa2030
05-18-14, 06:35 AM
I also love the firestorm at epic form, it's so cool!

Yes! Have you seen how he spreads his legs and roars? Love this dragon!

And as babies.....priceless! I have two. One lvl 1 and I think 4. The level 4, he lands on his butt and does not like it one bit. Then he gets up and walks away and falls on his face!

Go see them on my Nusery!

chalupa2030
05-18-14, 06:36 AM
Such a neat idea! Might stop by to see you!
I love the babies, but I'm starting to run out of room from all of my duplicates.

You are a very good neighbor:)

PineapplePigeon
05-18-14, 08:22 AM
Same..I regret evolving my bubble :( I'm probably going to trade it away since it's ugly now :(

freesiawoods
05-20-14, 02:09 AM
Haha, I just noticed that recently about little Firestorm, it is sooo cute! Falling over and frowning! Does any other dragon do that or only baby Firestorm?

PineapplePigeon
09-07-14, 11:34 AM
I love all 2 headed dragons, they're beautiful!

kooky panda
09-07-14, 03:33 PM
I like all the two and three headed dragons!

Drachenia
09-07-14, 05:00 PM
;) I love all two-headed and three-headed dragon, Germany, Gemini, Triple Rainbow, Fates, etc.

benjessie
09-07-14, 05:39 PM
Angel, Diamond, Unicorn, Gemini, Virgo, Triple Rainbow, Infinity, Eclipse, Saturn, Sphinx, Familiar, and Seahorse

Zummat
09-07-14, 06:53 PM
Very difficult to choose just one favorite. I have favorite groups and a favorite in the group.

Mask and all the pinks, my three treasure dragons, Unicorn and all the diamonds, Moon and all the black elements, Quartz and all the gemstones and Comet because I crafted all of them.

I can tell you my least favorite is Ice Cream. It is the ugliest of the ugly dragons. Lol!

benjessie
09-07-14, 06:59 PM
As you can see from the post above Zummat's, I like lots of dragons, but my ultimate favorites are definitely Angel and Eclipse. I like Angel a lot, I always did. It's a really pretty dragon and is really pretty. Eclipse is beautiful, I hope I get it soon.

rissah
09-07-14, 08:46 PM
I love the Avatar, Night Elf, Yin Yang and Acrobat dragons.

GDude118
01-24-15, 06:36 PM
What dragon do you have that you are really proud of and you hardly ever(if ever) see on other players islands. Or basically, what is the most unique dragon on your island?

Mine would be the knight dragon.(for those who don't know he was the second dragon that was a quest dragon, before the commet dragon) His design was amazing and I have only ever seen him on a few islands. I consider him my islands most unique dragon because of it. :) what is yours??

stashlova
01-24-15, 08:14 PM
Id say Triple Rainbow. But then again due to force closes I didn't visit anyone. Time to dust off the passport!

meoconlunar
01-24-15, 11:32 PM
Maybe...for me it is Helios :rolleyes:

Kennedward
01-25-15, 07:58 AM
Astromancer for me, not only did I breed it unintentionally, I also didn't have my diamond temple active

GDude118
01-25-15, 06:40 PM
Astromancer for me, not only did I breed it unintentionally, I also didn't have my diamond temple active

Nice :) I can't even get a Leo, much less an Astromancer.

meoconlunar
01-25-15, 07:07 PM
I really want Triple rainbow but wont try for it. Because I have used 3 small accounts trying for 2 months and still no Triple rainbow :cool:

Kennedward
01-25-15, 08:52 PM
Nice :) I can't even get a Leo, much less an Astromancer.

Keep trying, you'll get one eventually;)

LonePudding
01-26-15, 12:38 PM
Any fairy based dragon for me! Especially goodwitch and melody!

rosewaterlily
01-27-15, 12:30 AM
I just checked five of my most dedicated hardcore long time neighbors and none of them have diamond prism, astromancer, or iris, which I have. But I'm jealous of their dark angels and masks, both of which I've been breeding for forever and can never get. :p I also really covet triple rainbow but haven't seen it anywhere.

GDude118
01-27-15, 07:38 AM
Keep trying, you'll get one eventually;)

I would keep going for it if teamlava wasn't removing the Leo types. I hate that there removing them for no real reason. I really wonted them all. But sadly can not have them all anymore. So I'll use my time going for other dragons instead. Maybe some of the diamond hybrids again. :) or just maybe the triple rainbow. Seems to be a popular unique one :)finally got a metal dragon(was also avoiding my island like the plague) maybe I'll try to collect all the metal types before teamlava starts removing them. :)

LonePudding
01-27-15, 10:30 AM
I would keep going for it if teamlava wasn't removing the Leo types. I hate that there removing them for no real reason. I really wonted them all. But sadly can not have them all anymore.

I really like it, introducing a new dragon every month, it sounds fun to have a target every month. The only thing I dislike about that is...

I don't have a Leo :(

thunderwell
01-30-15, 01:24 PM
Of the ones I have, Night light, Winter Rose and Druid are my favorite.
The Hades Dragon looks cool, too.
I would love to trade two of my soon to be four Winter Roses for a Hades.

viridium
01-30-15, 01:28 PM
Uhh I love most fairy like dragons as mist moth starlight,butterfly,jewel,bluemoon.
I feel sometimes bad when i want a cutie but dont get it,because it is super rare .

mbyte68
01-30-15, 01:29 PM
I just checked five of my most dedicated hardcore long time neighbors and none of them have diamond prism, astromancer, or iris, which I have. But I'm jealous of their dark angels and masks, both of which I've been breeding for forever and can never get. :p I also really covet triple rainbow but haven't seen it anywhere.

Diamond Prism was my last new one soooooo happy with it :)

scottyhaha
01-31-15, 09:49 PM
My is level 10 firestorm!!! Yes he is common and everyone (me too) hates to see his egg!!

Kennedward
02-01-15, 07:04 AM
I would keep going for it if teamlava wasn't removing the Leo types. I hate that there removing them for no real reason. I really wonted them all. But sadly can not have them all anymore. So I'll use my time going for other dragons instead. Maybe some of the diamond hybrids again. :) or just maybe the triple rainbow. Seems to be a popular unique one :)finally got a metal dragon(was also avoiding my island like the plague) maybe I'll try to collect all the metal types before teamlava starts removing them. :)

Speaking of which, I got Astromancer when I was going for another Zodiac type dragon, since I only have 1 Leo, it only makes sense to breed it with Diamond to try to get Zodiac, but what do you know? First try and Astromancer is mine:cool: