PDA

View Full Version : new to game - how do you make hand wisps to expand without potion shop?

glitterbabies
01-07-14, 07:44 AM
it makes zero sense that I have goals that I can't complete because I can't get things needed to expand which I have to do in order to reach goals.

It's all very confusing.

Anyone have advice?

Saigon8
01-07-14, 08:19 AM
If I understand correctly, to expand you'll need wisp lanterns which are made using earth wisps. Both of these can be made in the Workshop and not from potion shop as stated. Hope that helps =)

meme1098
01-07-14, 09:28 AM
Take your time with the goals. There are just too many when you first start playing. Just plant, collect and work on building for now. You'll eventually get to the goals over time. No rush.

jimboser
01-07-14, 04:27 PM
My wife just started playing, you really do need to reach Ivy as soon as possible in order to unlock the Potion Shop to make glue for the various other buildings needed. My wife now has 4 buildings she started and can't finish because she hasn't gotten to Ivy yet.

Like Saigon8 said, though, use workshops to make wisps, then lanterns, then expand.

dizzy7373
01-07-14, 10:50 PM
try and find a couple of gifting partners for the wisps as well, then you can get 3 per day