PDA

View Full Version : Geting disappointed

mcrews300
01-06-14, 08:06 PM
I'm afraid that there is a problem with my castle story. I frequently check the forum to see what updates are coming. I have been an avid player since February and have slowly been making a kingdom that I truly enjoy. It got to be around October when I reached level 30 and shortly thereafter I stopped receiving goals and quests for my kingdom. I was starting to think that I reached level 30 too fast before completely the trials quest and that I was stuck at a standstill because of it. So I stopped playing for a few weeks. When I came back to playing it was right before thanksgiving. I noticed that some of my neighbors had lots of new items so I got really excited that I may have new goals and quests but I didn't. My husband never allowed me to buy any gems but for Christmas I told him I wanted to buy some as a present. I had hoped by purchasing the ivy fortune teller, glimmerbat habitat, the pergola, kingdom inn, and the barracks that may open up some new quests. It has allowed for some but looking into the forum it seems like after spending $40 on gems I'm stuck. I just don't know where I have missed steps but it looks like I can't upgrade the buildings I need to. I can't get the spooky glimmer rocks or any of the polarian items. There were no new food items for me to make in the kitchen nor any new trades in my royal exchange. I'm very stuck and frustrated. I really love playing this game but my husband is mad that I wasted money and now it looks like I can't play anymore unless I buy more gems. Please help! I really want to keep playing but seems hard to move forward if you've missed a step.

dw9893
01-06-14, 08:26 PM
I dont know if they will have the returning holiday quest lines next year.. but as of now, you are correct, you are stuck... the items needed to upgrade the buildings wont drop because those quest lines have expired, and the materials that dropped from various places have ceased as well. The game is very stagnant and I refuse to by gems because the more you buy, the more they make gem only.

Sorry.

PikaSquirrel
01-06-14, 08:27 PM
Looks like you're still running an older version of Castle Story. Update to the most recent version and you should see more quests!