PDA

View Full Version : Case 5 scene 2: wrong object location

elodiecd
01-06-14, 06:12 PM
Hello
I am getting quite frustrated in the case 5 scene 2 (garage). See by yourself on the screenshot below. It's asking me for a television and the hint shows the first aid kit. If I tap the TV, it doesn't work, it only validates if I tap the first aid kit. Does the same with the pin-up, will only validate I I tap the road 66 sign. It can't be a translation issue, those words are completely different.
Any help would be appreciated please I'm on iPhone 4S iOS 7.0.4 and support ID is J3SRSEU thanks

FrozenTurtle
01-06-14, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the report! Were checking this out right now.

Phaedrakiki
03-05-14, 02:19 PM
Case #5, Scene 1 (Biker Bar):
I'm having trouble selecting the Exit Sign. I have to enlarge it, then it will finally let me grab it. I've tried poking everywhere in the vicinity of the object, but it doesn't work unless I zoom in on it. This makes it tough to do in a timely manner, of course. I've tried force closing the game & hard-restarting my phone, but it seems like a problem with the object's location (near the 2x - 6x gauge) than my game. I'm playing the Valentine's Edition (vs. 1.2.5) on an iPhone 4, iOS 6.x (can't upgrade--not enough room.) My Storm8 ID is my username, support ID A87UNW7...