PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Troops training messed up?

syllrag
01-06-14, 05:55 PM
I often get the troops training messed up since the latest update.

I trained 100 warriors, 12 demos and 103 archers in this sequence (I usually have 40 archer in my posts before I start the training and I will have another 40 archers excess in queue so that they will finish the training during my next attacking battle). But I ended up with 150 warriors, 24 demos and 41 archers instead. What gives??

FrozenTurtle
01-07-14, 03:21 PM
Are you sure you didn't have any other Barracks training Troops?

syllrag
01-07-14, 09:19 PM
Nope. I didn't have this kind of problem before. I will post here again when this happen again, so that you can check the log with an accurate time stamp.

syllrag
01-08-14, 06:29 PM
It just got messed up again, just minutes ago. When I open my barrack, I realized that my 4th barrack were training all the warriors while the other barracks were training all archers. I have also experienced something like this before where my 4th barrack was empty while the other barracks were still training troops. Please check. Note that I was not upgrading my barrack when this happened.

syllrag
01-08-14, 07:14 PM
It happened again. I trained warriors, demos and archers in this sequence. I checked the barracks several times due to this bug. One time checked the barracks were already training demos with no warrior in the queue. The next time checked again, there were warriors in the queue and they were stacked up in only one specific barrack before the demo queue in that barrack. There were some archers too in the queue before the demos in that barrack. How did that happen??

ktdlmnop
01-08-14, 09:36 PM
Did you crash during a battle when it started messing up? Something like what you described happened to me a while ago, and it started after a crash in battle but fixed itself a little later in the day.

syllrag
01-09-14, 08:02 AM
Did you crash during a battle when it started messing up? Something like what you described happened to me a while ago, and it started after a crash in battle but fixed itself a little later in the day.

Nope, it didn't crash. Even the game window was still opened during the messed up (I didn't close the game window at all). I was only opening and closing the barrack window, donating some troops and training some more to replace the donated troops. Then suddenly the change (mess up) happened.

syllrag
01-09-14, 08:04 PM
How did these happen?? Note that I didn't cancel any troops queue prior to these images. These happen to me almost 50% of the time.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2sadwld.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/14vlj5w.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/x2jrkm.png

doop01
01-12-14, 06:02 PM
I've had problems with training too. Sometimes when training, I get a loading screen and it changes whatever was in there. Just a few minutes ago it happened, and it ended up with 10 thieves in my troops though I never even train that many at a time. It happened earlier today with something else too.

Another thing, why do I keep getting a pop up saying 'ERROR - chat messages not accessible at the moment'
Also in chat I've noticed that sometimes when I try to post it doesn't show up. Like it just disappears and I have to re-type the message.

syllrag
01-14-14, 10:44 AM
Any updates regarding this issue??

bubblesx
01-14-14, 02:30 PM
Any updates regarding this issue??

Good luck with that. I reported this problem back in October and it's still happening to me all the time.

FrozenTurtle
01-15-14, 02:08 PM
It's possible that you may have encountered a sync error, but our engineers are looking into the matter.

TrotUA
01-17-14, 03:00 AM
This happens to me when the army posts are full and I queue up the barracks. When one or more of the barracks is stopped (with the solid red dot over the barrack) and another barrack is still training, the ones that are still training will take the entire queue until that barracks is full before moving onto the barracks that are stopped. Instead of queueing the troops evenly like the barracks normally do