View Full Version : Bakery Update -1-8- 2014

kooky panda
01-06-14, 03:34 PM
Winter Wedding Cake
5- fuse
5 - paint
5 - screw
5 - gear

Bakery Goals (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63929-Bakery-Goals-1-8-14)

Winter Wedding (table) - 16,000 coins
Winter Wedding (chair) - locked by goal
Snowflake Clock - 10 gems
Love Light - 4,500 coins
Ice Couch - 15 gems
Snowflake Fountain - 35 gems
Winter Bouquet - locked by goal
Winter Wedding - locked by goal
Love Ice Sculpture - locked by goal
Winter Wedding (wallpaper) - 5,500 coins
Wedding Petal Path - 6,500 coins
Winter Wedding (counter) - locked by goal

Winter Wedding Oven - locked by goal

Winter Cider Maker - locked by goal - 8,500 coins
Needs 5 Motors and 5 Wiring
http://i41.tinypic.com/rw3wg2.jpg

Snowlotus04
01-06-14, 03:46 PM
More winter stuff perhaps? Maybe some New Years/Chinese New Years stuff would be nice. Btw I just thought of something, do you guys do Mid-Autumn festival? It's a Chinese festival every year, this year would be on September 8th, it has a long history to where this day came from. We celebrate by eating something called Mooncakes and lit up lanterns during the night and watch the full moon. Just an thought:p

IsisGarden
01-06-14, 04:00 PM
I don't know what I would like to see this week. I guess I would like some Winter cupcake tables like we had for Christmas and Thanksgiving. That's all I can think of.

pipipooh1977
01-06-14, 05:00 PM
Wonder if we will get Winter Olympics goal? Don't they start soon? Didn't we have a Olympics theme b4?

ashrb
01-06-14, 05:01 PM
Are we now getting updates on Tuesday's?? :eek::confused:

ElaineCarrel
01-06-14, 05:46 PM
Wonder if we will get Winter Olympics goal? Don't they start soon? Didn't we have a Olympics theme b4?

I would love to c a goal based on the Winter Olympics. They start February 6th so the next goal would b the right time 2 bring 1 out.
Yes u r right. I wasn't playing at the time but there is at least 1 oven the World Games oven. Can u imagine the fun TL could have writing the script 4 that goal?
So I would like 2 either c a new goal started, a new appliance w at least 3 recipes, lots of new decor NOT WINTER THEMED since 1-7 is when TL is removing all winter themed items 4 sale. Lots of stuff that we're able 2 spend coins on not gems.

pipipooh1977
01-06-14, 05:50 PM
I would love to c a goal based on the Winter Olympics. They start February 6th so the next goal would b the right time 2 bring 1 out.
Yes u r right. I wasn't playing at the time but there is at least 1 oven the World Games oven. Can u imagine the fun TL could have writing the script 4 that goal?
So I would like 2 either c a new goal started, a new appliance w at least 3 recipes, lots of new decor NOT WINTER THEMED since 1-7 is when TL is removing all winter themed items 4 sale. Lots of stuff that we're able 2 spend coins on not gems.

I too missed out on last Olympics update, I just been playing for a year or a little over that. It would be fun. :D

78story
01-07-14, 12:34 PM
Yes! Chinese New Years Stuff please!? I'd looooove to have some Celebratory Chinese items in both RS and BS! Some Dancers, Dragons, Lanterns, oh ... and Bright and Colorful FIREWORKS wallpaper or windows!!! Please please please!!! <3

nho13
01-07-14, 02:36 PM
oh yes ! I love Chinese New Year too ... Some displays like last year and some news too:)

WubWubSexi
01-07-14, 02:50 PM
:) alright!

erinwarner5
01-07-14, 03:02 PM
I completely agree!! I played when the London summer games were on and the goals and updates for BS, RS and FS was so fun!! Really got you into the spirit of the games!! This is a great idea I really hope they do this!

Azriemw3
01-07-14, 03:04 PM
Yes I love chinese stuff

laeanee13
01-07-14, 03:06 PM
Any eta on update?

filochick1982
01-07-14, 04:35 PM
I actually didn't like any of the Olympics themed stuff. I found them so ugly and they don't belong in a bakery game.

ashrb
01-07-14, 04:47 PM
I don't want to see any more Olympics related content because I strongly disliked the summer Olympics theme. I was around for the Chinese New Year updates, so it would be nice to see something different. I just want more actual bakery themed updates and recipes on the regular ovens to cure my boredom with this game.

ferylit
01-07-14, 05:03 PM
For Chinese new year...a dragon & zodiac pictures.

laurabean113
01-07-14, 05:52 PM
I would love to see a confirmation button when purchasing things (coins especially) with gems. We have to click twice to cook or take food off, but gems can be ripped off just like that! Seriously?

bobbyrae
01-07-14, 06:46 PM

We already have a dragon.

SnoEternal
01-07-14, 07:01 PM
I didn't like the Olympics stuff either... :/
I hope the update is something we haven't seen before tbh. :P

filochick1982
01-07-14, 08:28 PM
I would love an actual bakery-themed update. Shock horror! Maybe someone rolling dough on a baking counter? A decorative non-functional fireplace bread oven? A glass display with different breads inside? A counter with different baking ingredients with maybe some bags of flour placed around it?

Half the stuff that's come out over the years do not belong in a bakery! Ie Olympics, musical
Theme, boardwalk, pirate, it was all soo ugly too. I get the specific holiday and seasonal items but everything else doesn't belong!

Snowlotus04
01-07-14, 09:00 PM

It's actually the year of the horse, so possibly a horse would do.

MiMundo
01-07-14, 11:12 PM
I would love an actual bakery-themed update. Shock horror! Maybe someone rolling dough on a baking counter? A decorative non-functional fireplace bread oven? A glass display with different breads inside? A counter with different baking ingredients with maybe some bags of flour placed around it?

Half the stuff that's come out over the years do not belong in a bakery! Ie Olympics, musical
Theme, boardwalk, pirate, it was all soo ugly too. I get the specific holiday and seasonal items but everything else doesn't belong!

This I totally agree with! Please more cute BAKERY items!

KadeeDid
01-07-14, 11:19 PM

Wow! Bakery stuff in a bakery! What radical thinking! I love how you think outside the box! :) great ideas!

zifun
01-07-14, 11:57 PM
maybe some Moroccan or Native American or south Asian themed items will be nice.

xoxjenn
01-08-14, 12:00 AM

I agree! I'd also like too see more 'kitchen' items. I've always wanted to create a kitchen in my bakery.
But there are still soooo many things TL can do with an ACTUAL bakery theme!
Suggestions:
- Refrigerator
- Shelves with Canisters on them (Wall decor)
- Menu (Wall Decor)
- Cupboards (floor & wall decor)
- Sink

LalaSmooth
01-08-14, 12:19 AM
I wonder if we get some sort of party goals or a party theme

minidemon88
01-08-14, 01:15 AM
I'm hoping for another new Chinese New Year theme too! It's been awhile since we last got one. How about some cute horses or flying horses? Gold coins, hong bao(red envelope), chinese money trees. Pineapple tart, love letters(kuih kapit), bak kwa(BBQ meat) can be use as some new recipe too. :p

priscillasp
01-08-14, 05:16 AM
Will there be new goals this week? Or, are they waiting for the Valentine timeframe?

Mochamomx2
01-08-14, 07:28 AM
maybe some Moroccan or Native American or south Asian themed items will be nice.

I would LOVE to have more multicultural items as well and it would be wonderful if the display figures were muliticultural as well. Also having more items that would be found in bakery is a great idea as long as there isn't too much pink. I really had the idea of a music themed bookstore cafe when i started playing... when i was clueless about the forums and was waiting on the jazz goal to start. There is high demand for these old goals so I think teamlava should find a way to incorporate them back in the games somehow.

cozyreader13
01-08-14, 09:20 AM
This is what I hope for every bakery update: new recipes / appliances, more BAKERY themed items, beautiful displays (I look at my wonderful barista counter daily and wish I had other epic displays like that one) and for. Past goal appliances that I sadly missed out on to be magically unlocked! Lol I wish......

angelmama24
01-08-14, 09:46 AM

My bakery is still designed in the boardwalk theme. But then again, I'm a Jersey girl, and I love the boardwalk! ^_^

jim23cash
01-08-14, 09:58 AM
How about a "chalk board menu" where we can actually write? That way we could leave messages like "out of town", "closed for remodel", "out sick", Or just "Have a nice day". We could also write our "Daily Specials" up there, or Seasonal favorites. It's one way to really personalize your Bakery.

bobbyrae
01-08-14, 10:00 AM
How about a "chalk board menu" where we can actually write? That way we could leave messages like "out of town", "closed for remodel", "out sick", Or just "Have a nice day". We could also write our "Daily Specials" up there, or Seasonal favorites. It's one way to really personalize your Bakery.

I really like this idea. I think it has been suggested before.

sweetsandmagic
01-08-14, 10:32 AM

Excellent idea!

lambyo
01-08-14, 10:36 AM
I must have been playing for too long, I have lots of real bakery stuff for my shop. Maybe they should introduce some new collections for those who don't have them, or for those of us who want to add more.

irlanda_c
01-08-14, 10:44 AM

Is like you read my mind. The kitchen idea (refrigerator, rolling table, piping accesories, cookie cutters, etc...) is a must!!

MsBrookeNicole
01-08-14, 10:54 AM
I love the kitchen idea too! I managed to have sort of a kitchen going- I have it sectioned off with the cream dividers and jean pierre keeping an eye on things, but I would love to expand it and add some cute things.

As for what I'm looking forward to today - no idea. Hopefully a new goal and maybe some cute things. I guess I'll see what I think of what they come out with when it's finally released.

Nelvette
01-08-14, 11:08 AM
Is like you read my mind. The kitchen idea (refrigerator, rolling table, piping accesories, cookie cutters, etc...) is a must!!

I love this comment because it is true. I would love my bakery to have bakery stuff. please TL

Nelvette
01-08-14, 11:16 AM
OMG! the RS update is up and its awful. Airplane????

LalaSmooth
01-08-14, 11:23 AM
OMG! the RS update is up and its awful. Airplane????

so no goals? wonder why no goals :/

LalaSmooth
01-08-14, 11:24 AM
Are you sure the update is in RS? I don't see one in mine :/

Nelvette
01-08-14, 11:28 AM
Are you sure the update is in RS? I don't see one in mine :/

Well I got a bunch of airplane stuff. Wall paper, tiles, chairs and tables, dividers. so unless is old, that is the new update.

LalaSmooth
01-08-14, 11:30 AM
Do you have a picture?

LalaSmooth
01-08-14, 11:31 AM
It was old because the update is a chinese theme one.

LalaSmooth
01-08-14, 11:31 AM
Chinese new year goals oh yay!

Nelvette
01-08-14, 11:33 AM
Well that is what show up on my RS :

Please let me know if what I got is the update?
Flight Chair
Engine Table
Airplane Assemblage
Airplane Divider
Airplane Couch
Aviation Wall Paper
Airplane tile
Engine Counter

Nelvette
01-08-14, 11:34 AM
ok its old. Sorry!

LalaSmooth
01-08-14, 11:40 AM
ok its old. Sorry!

Don't apologise hun.

rosym47
01-08-14, 12:02 PM
I've got a wedding goal

rosym47
01-08-14, 12:07 PM
Buy 10 wallpapers and 14 tiles then get access to the Winter Cider Maker ( 5 red motor and 5 wiring) then make cider. So far all for coins.

78story
01-08-14, 12:08 PM
Wedding goals! Wow!! I am sooooooo pleased with both updates in RS and bakery! It feels like they actually listened to us!! Final prize is a ceremony of marriage! Ahhhh I am in LOVE!! I have chills lololol :)

PepperWoo
01-08-14, 12:09 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/3358dvd.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2enazkg.png

http://i43.tinypic.com/2r4ms7r.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/qp5hky.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/egwq3r.png

pipipooh1977
01-08-14, 12:16 PM
Love this update, so fun! Thx TL!!!!! :D

AutumnHikari
01-08-14, 12:16 PM
Winter wedding huh....I actually love that idea!! I think it will be gorgeous, and I don't recall any wedding update in the year I've been playing, so it's new for me. Also love the look of the snowflake fountain. Yay, thanks TL!

AnnasCoffee
01-08-14, 12:19 PM
Are you kidding.... WHERE IS THE CAKE ?!?! Bakeries don't make ice sculptures and flower arrangements, people don't get married inside a bakery... Bakeries make CAKES. Am I missing something... is there a cake hiding that I didn't see.

The items are okay but without a CAKE it's not right.

78story
01-08-14, 12:21 PM
Maybe we will get a LTO that is huge!! With a bride and groom at the top :-)

kooky panda
01-08-14, 12:21 PM
Bakery Goals (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63929-Bakery-Goals-1-8-14)

rosewaterlily
01-08-14, 12:23 PM
People have been questioning TL for ages about why there's never been a wedding cake in the game considering they're the bread and butter of real bakeries. Will the appliances bake them? I didn't think there would be new goals today so have stuff cooking on all my appliances right now for another an hour or two.

greygull
01-08-14, 12:24 PM
Winter Wedding (table) - 16,000 coins
Winter Wedding (chair) - locked by goal
Snowflake Clock - 10 gems
Love Light - 4,500 coins
Ice Couch - 15 gems
Snowflake Fountain - 35 gems
Winter Bouquet - locked by goal
Winter Wedding - locked by goal
Love Ice Sculpture - locked by goal
Winter Wedding (wallpaper) - 5,500 coins
Wedding Petal Path - 6,500 coins
Winter Wedding (counter) - locked by goal

Winter Wedding Oven - locked by goal

Winter Cider Maker - locked by goal - 8,500 coins
Needs 5 Motors and 5 Wiring
http://i41.tinypic.com/rw3wg2.jpg

igames4me
01-08-14, 12:26 PM
Omg I love the goal prizes
Thanks tl

AnnasCoffee
01-08-14, 12:29 PM
Those are both good thoughts... Either an LTO or wedding cake recipe (better yet, BOTH). I hope you guys are right. It's not a wedding without a cake :)

chewytwix
01-08-14, 12:29 PM
the wallpaper is GORGEOUS. So one of the best wallpapers are for coins :) Now I want to redecorate my whole bakery blue...

AutumnHikari
01-08-14, 12:33 PM
True, it's not really complete without a wedding cake! Still, very happy. I'm definitely planning to turn my place into a winter wedding.

PepperWoo
01-08-14, 12:35 PM
Very happy with this month's goals. The Winter Wedding goal prize is pretty cute! :D

LadyZhenJi
01-08-14, 12:39 PM
I'm so very happy with these goals. I love the wallpaper.

AutumnHikari
01-08-14, 12:47 PM
Everyone is so happy! See what happens when you give us nice updates TL? And it wasn't late either!

minidemon88
01-08-14, 01:00 PM
Both the updates in bs and rs are awesome! But I won't be able to do it till my rvc is done cooking in hours later. =.=" Wasn't expecting any goals today.

I think the rose cake goes really well with the winter wedding theme. XD

carabellexo
01-08-14, 01:06 PM
Absolutely loving these goals, and the final prizes are gorgeous. Thank you TL.

nukesters2
01-08-14, 02:09 PM
Just gorgeous TL! Even though I got impatient yesterday and switched over to Valentines.... I love the update. I wish I had waited, it would have fit in perfectly with my all white and blue winter themed but very bare bakery! lol....

MsBrookeNicole
01-08-14, 02:16 PM
The winter wedding stuff is sooo lovely! I'm happy.

I'll be buying a few things and working on the goals, but will probably not put anything out until early February when I decorate for Valentine's Day. I had a blue/snowy/wintery bakery during Christmas and I kind of like how colorful mine is at the moment.

irlanda_c
01-08-14, 02:23 PM
Absolutely loving these goals, and the final prizes are gorgeous. Thank you TL.

Loved the wallpaper!!! The floor is ok. Didnt like that we dont get floor decor for coins.
I am also happy that we get a goal but a wedding in a bakery? It made me remember phoebe's wedding on the snow outside of central perk, so thats my inspiration because otherwise I dont think it fits very well.

YvieKennaCafe
01-08-14, 02:24 PM
Don't like weddings so I'm blah about it but the stuff is pretty cool. I like that we get two new appliances. I think I like the RS goals better though with the Chinese New Year theme but both are great, more than I was expecting.

filochick1982
01-08-14, 02:43 PM
I like the goals and prizes this week and they will go well with my current winter theme, so no need to redecorate too much!

gdmcrjunkie
01-08-14, 02:47 PM
The tiles! The fountain! I love everything in this update, especially those two :)

ashrb
01-08-14, 03:16 PM
Are you kidding.... WHERE IS THE CAKE ?!?! Bakeries don't make ice sculptures and flower arrangements, people don't get married inside a bakery... Bakeries make CAKES. Am I missing something... is there a cake hiding that I didn't see.

The items are okay but without a CAKE it's not right.

My thoughts exactly. Very weird to see a wedding theme, but no wedding cake in a bakery game :confused: They might as well change the name of this game to "not a bakery story"

rosewaterlily
01-08-14, 03:17 PM
Anyone put the fountain in their bakery? Is it 2x2 or 3x3? Seems awfully small for 35 gems in any case.

igames4me
01-08-14, 03:22 PM
I hope they continue this theme next week
( maybe we will get the cake some of you are asking for)

chewytwix
01-08-14, 03:53 PM
here here to that wedding cake! i paid so much for my wedding cake. give us cool rolling fondant cakes!

cortnylyn
01-08-14, 03:55 PM
This goal is good to me :) Wedding cake would be nice as mentioned above. Thanks TL

SnoEternal
01-08-14, 03:55 PM
The counters are so pretty XD! Loving the white and blue! Nice update.

MrGinja
01-08-14, 04:14 PM
Are you sure there's no wedding cake? ;)

gdmcrjunkie
01-08-14, 04:14 PM
Anyone put the fountain in their bakery? Is it 2x2 or 3x3? Seems awfully small for 35 gems in any case.

It's 3x3!

filochick1982
01-08-14, 04:18 PM
Re the wedding cake, I have the Winter Cake prize from the Winter Gift box so I'm going to use that as the faux wedding cake in case we don't get one.

AnnasCoffee
01-08-14, 04:25 PM
Am I missing something... is there a cake hiding that I didn't see.

You hid the cake! I knew it!

Anyone find it? Do we get it when we finish the goals?

rosewaterlily
01-08-14, 04:31 PM
It's 3x3!
Thanks. Kind of ridiculous that it takes so much space when the item looks so small. The 14 gem Poseidon fountain is far more correctly sized (and far better priced) for a 3x3 fountain and also looks pretty cute with my blue winter decor.

The new table/chairs/counter are a nice blue complement to the pink sash ones from last year, if you like a "sash and bows" theme.

Hidden wedding cake? Hmm. I expect it to be the last recipe unlocked in the winter wedding oven. Someone ask the gem skippers if there's a surprise wedding cake floor decor. Doesn't seem like it.

BTW, I appreciate the low price on the cider maker! 8500 coins is the lowest I've seen any non regular oven/mixer appliance.

Snowlotus04
01-08-14, 04:38 PM
Thanks. Kind of ridiculous that it takes so much space when the item looks so small. The 14 gem Poseidon fountain is far more correctly sized (and far better priced) for a 3x3 fountain and also looks pretty cute with my blue winter decor.

The new table/chairs/counter are a nice blue complement to the pink sash ones from last year, if you like a "sash and bows" theme.

Hidden wedding cake? Hmm. I expect it to be the last recipe unlocked in the winter wedding oven. Someone ask the gem skippers if there's a surprise wedding cake floor decor. Doesn't seem like it.

I've been wanting the Poseidon fountain, but don't recall having the chance to get it... Anyone have a pic of the wedding fountain??

MrGinja
01-08-14, 04:40 PM
Hidden wedding cake? Hmm. I expect it to be the last recipe unlocked in the winter wedding oven.

You might be onto something...

mergirl96
01-08-14, 04:55 PM
Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't a wedding theme have been more appropriate in February? Oh well, at least we get goals. I admit I am excited to see a wedding cake :)

MizCricket
01-08-14, 05:17 PM
LOVE this theme. I was so hoping for more winter decor so I can finish redecorating! Yay! Love the goals and new appliances too. Best update we've had in a while. :-)

78story
01-08-14, 06:06 PM
Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't a wedding theme have been more appropriate in February? Oh well, at least we get goals. I admit I am excited to see a wedding cake :)

I think the goals were released perfectly on time. I'm going to enjoy this love/wedding theme all the way to Valentine's day! I passed on the RS new years party because it only allowed me a day to display the decor. With these updates at this time, it gives plenty of time to keep the stuff out and really enjoy it.

I hope TL keeps adding to this theme as the updates proceed and by Valentin's day we will have beautiful romantic scenes in most bakeries. I am also happy to be given a hint to a wedding cake recipe!! That way I can make them whenever I desire. I'm still hoping we get a huge white cake with a bride and groom at the top as a LTO. It would be lovely <3

RACERGIRL08
01-08-14, 06:13 PM
I wish we could get the counters sooner. I keep having to put the new food on old counters :-) maybe they could offer the counters before tables or chairs!

AutumnHikari
01-08-14, 06:21 PM
You might be onto something...

Yay! There is a cake recipe! Nice one TL ;)

Nelvette
01-08-14, 06:34 PM
Where is the cake recipe?

HappyHeartBakery
01-08-14, 07:18 PM
I wish we could get the counters sooner. I keep having to put the new food on old counters :-) maybe they could offer the counters before tables or chairs!

I agree completely! I want to put new recipes actually on the new counters. They always seem to lock the counters by baking goals:(

mjauuuu
01-09-14, 01:43 AM
I'm not feeling these goals in bakery story, unfortunately. I was so excited when I saw RS chinese new year goals because the prizes there looks absolutely stunning. So when I logged into bakery to see this type of goals I got a bit dissapointed. The final goal prize to mee just doesn't look that good IMO. It's small and not detailed enough. I would rather have seen the same items we got in RS but with a different color scheme than what we got here. At least I get to save my coins!

cpebbles73
01-09-14, 03:21 AM
I love these goals , I'm so glad you didn't copy from RS , this BS not RS and if all the games are going to be the same what the point in playing...

CuteTali
01-09-14, 08:43 AM
Love the blue and white colors and sashes on the chairs, the tables are very nice too. The counters are the best, can't wait to unlock them.

applesauce510
01-09-14, 10:07 AM
Beautiful update. Hope they continue to give pretty frilly things. Any bakery I've been to is decorated very girly. Coffee shops tend to be more rustic or modern.

Thank you TL for such a lovely update.

AnnasCoffee
01-09-14, 01:25 PM
I'm still waiting to see the "wedding cake" before I decide if I like this theme or not. Anyone have a pic?

filochick1982
01-09-14, 02:22 PM
There's a wedding cake recipe in the winter wedding oven. There's no actual wedding cake floor decoration yet unless they release an LTO or more wedding-themed updates next week.

kajoba
01-09-14, 03:00 PM
Do we know parts for the Winter Wedding oven yet? Thanks

AnnasCoffee
01-09-14, 03:03 PM
There's a wedding cake recipe in the winter wedding oven.
Yes, that's the one I'm wondering about. I visited some of the "super-bakeries" but no one seems to be done baking the "wedding cake" yet. I'm wondering what the cake looks like on the counter.

I'm HOPING that the "wedding cake" is MULTI-TIERED (3 layers or more). If they just give us a "regular" looking cake and put the WORD "wedding" on it... to me that's not really a wedding cake.

There's no actual wedding cake floor decoration yet unless they release an LTO or more wedding-themed updates next week.

Yeah, I hope we get an Wedding Cake Display LTO next week.

AnnasCoffee
01-09-14, 03:12 PM
Do we know parts for the Winter Wedding oven yet? Thanks

5 - fuse
5 - paint
5 - screw
5 - gear

filochick1982
01-09-14, 03:28 PM
Id be disappointed too if it was only a one-tiered cake. My wedding cake was only a single tier but it was gorgeous!

shanapiv
01-09-14, 04:00 PM
I like it! I made my bakery a winter wonderland with blues whites and purples, GOOD RIDDANCE Christmas! lol

shanapiv
01-09-14, 04:01 PM
It's locked by goal in the winter wedding oven

01-09-14, 04:16 PM
I hope we get more things to cook on other ovens... Ive finished everything except the new wedding receipes...

shanapiv
01-09-14, 04:29 PM
I hope we get more things to cook on other ovens... Ive finished everything except the new wedding receipes...

I've been saying this too!! And not more 2 day recipes either lol

dragonspearls
01-09-14, 07:13 PM

After getting slammed by the visit community members part of the goal, I wholeheartedly agree. I had so many visitors that I couldn't keep my tables cleared of tips, and the note I posted about the Winter Wedding Oven parts disappeared beneath the onslaught of wall posts by visitors. I went through at least 3 cycles of this today. Having a 'chalk board menu' only the shop owner can write on would have prevented my needing to delete I don't know how many posts to find my post again, as well as similar situations such as when the shop owner is on vacation, sick, etc.

I would suggest that this 'chalk board menu' if put into the game, be displayed prominently somehow and not some tiny button you have to hunt for. Maybe something like a "Shop Message" button perhaps. The whole point is to be able to quickly see a message from the shop owner and not have to scroll through visitor wall posts.

mytsa
01-09-14, 07:20 PM
I've been wanting the Poseidon fountain, but don't recall having the chance to get it... Anyone have a pic of the wedding fountain??

The Poseidon Fountain? It's always there, cost 14 gems.

AnnasCoffee
01-09-14, 09:02 PM

Are you sure there is? I just saw the "winter wedding cake" recipe (in someone else's bakery). It's blue, it's got dripping snow-frosting and icicles on top and it's ONE LAYER !!!

To me, it DOESN'T look like a WEDDING cake at all :(

It looks like a snow/ice themed cake (to go with last weeks tables) that you decided slap the word wedding unto. It's a nice cake, but it's NOT a wedding cake. Oh, we'll, 3 years and still no wedding or birthday cake in a BAKERY. I guess we can still hope for a LTO next week that looks like a REAL wedding cake.

Snowlotus04
01-09-14, 09:28 PM
The Poseidon Fountain? It's always there, cost 14 gems.

Seriously? I don't see it in my inventory....what's before and after the Poseidon fountain?? I seriously don't see it anywhere... TLLLLLLL where's my Poseidon fountain??????

nky1111
01-09-14, 10:10 PM
it's open for android only.. and the ring fountain too.

Snowlotus04
01-09-14, 10:16 PM
it's open for android only.. and the ring fountain too.

*cries* I'm on iOS! T.T!!!

carabellexo
01-10-14, 12:19 AM
Are you sure there is? I just saw the "winter wedding cake" recipe (in someone else's bakery). It's blue, it's got dripping snow-frosting and icicles on top and it's ONE LAYER !!!

To me, it DOESN'T look like a WEDDING cake at all :(

It looks like a snow/ice themed cake (to go with last weeks tables) that you decided slap the word wedding unto. It's a nice cake, but it's NOT a wedding cake. Oh, we'll, 3 years and still no wedding or birthday cake in a BAKERY. I guess we can still hope for a LTO next week that looks like a REAL wedding cake.

Maybe after we finish cooking the wedding cake there is a hidden wedding cake display.

Nelvette
01-10-14, 08:53 AM
None has a photo of the wedding cake?

srg70
01-10-14, 11:35 AM
This was in my neighbors bakery. It's a nice cake, but not a wedding cake!

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag32/gardnerk9/82c1a9002f96df233992c2154475c512_zps661043dc.jpg

78story
01-10-14, 03:08 PM
Yikes lol. I kinda agree with everyone here. Doesn't look much like a wedding cake, but it still matches the theme nicely. Maybe this is the discounted version for people on a fixed budget.

I still have my fingers crossed in hopes of getting a big cake with a pretty little bride and groom at the top. At first I thought it would be a nice LTO, but on second thought I think it would be a really nice gesture of TL to offer it for a low amount of coins. I say this because I didn't realize the history of the game and and how it never had a wedding cake offered for sale. That way most people will be able to afford it and it would be a staple seen in most bakeries in the future - even if they removed it from purchase after the Valentine's Celebration.

poggy8
01-10-14, 03:41 PM
I have missed some of the goals, how can I unlock some of the cooking machine?

carabellexo
01-10-14, 03:43 PM
Does anyone know how long the wedding cake takes to cook?

ferylit
01-10-14, 03:52 PM
We already have a dragon.

Yeah but not a long colourful one like have in the parades!

Dabag
01-10-14, 05:19 PM
Bakery Story Update January 8, 2014
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?63841-Bakery-Update-1-8-2014
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?63929-Bakery-Goals-1-8-14

FYI: information collected from photos and posts, friends & neighbors. Thank You to ALL

A WINTER WEDDING 33 days starting January 8, 2014

Winter Cider Maker 8,500 coin. 5 Red Motor. 5 Wiring
Recipes: 2hr. Raspberry Spice Cider. 4hr. Vanilla Cream Cider. 6hr. Mulled Cider
Winter Wedding Oven 12,000 coin. 5 Fuse. 5 Paint 5 Screw. 5 Gear
Recipes: 6hr. Winter Macaroons. 8hr. White Fudge Pretzels. 10hr. Winter Wedding Cake

l. A Winter Wedding .Rewards 2,610 coin 70xp
. BUY 10 Winter Wedding Wallpaper (5,500 each (skip 20gems)
. BUY 14 Wedding Petal Path Floor Tiles (6,500 coin each (skip 28gems)
* Unlocks Winter Cider Maker (8,500 coin)

2. Something Old .Rewards 2,700 coin 75xp
. HAVE 1 Winter Cider Maker (skip 4gems)
. SERVE 6 Raspberry Spice Cider .2hr (skip 9gems)
*Unlocks Winter Wedding Chairs (8,500 coin)

3. Something New .Rewards 2,650 coin 70xp
. HAVE 5 Winter Wedding Chairs (8,500 coin each (skip 10gems)
. HAVE 5 Winter Wedding Tables (16,000 coin each (skip 10gems)
* Unlocks Love Ice Sculptures (15,000 coin)

4. Something Borrowed .Rewards 2,870 coin 80xp
. ASK Neighbors for 10 Winter Flowers (skip 50gem)
. SERVE 10 Vanilla Cream Cider - 6hrs. (skip 15gem)
*Unlocks Winter Wedding Counters (8,000 coin)

5. You?re Invited .Rewards 2,750 coin 75xp
. VISIT 14 Community Members (skip 70gem)
. BUY 4 Winter Wedding Counters (8,000 coin each (skip 8gem)
. BUY 2 Love Lights (4,500 coin each (skip 4gem)
*Unlocks Winter Bouquets (9,500 coin)

6. Arriving Already .Rewards 2,910coin 80xp
. HAVE 2 Winter Wedding Ovens (skip 8gem) complete *Something Blue* to unlock
. PREPARE 25 Winter Macaroons - 6hrs. (skip 25gem)
. SERVE 25 Winter Macaroons (skip 37gem)
* Unlocks White Fudge Pretzels (8 hours)

7. Something Blue .Rewards 3,280 coin 90xp
. BUY 3 Winter Bouquets (skip 6gem)
. SERVE 12 Mulled Cider - 6hr. (skip 18 gem)
. HAVE 2 Love Ice Sculptures (skip 4gem)
*Unlocks Winter Wedding Oven & AWARDS 1 Winter Wedding Oven

8. Labor Of Love .Rewards 3,450 coin 95xp
. PREPARE 30 White Fudge Pretzels - 8hrs. (skip 30gem)
. SERVE 30 White Fudge Pretzels (skip 45gem)
*Unlocks Winter Wedding Cake (10 hours)

9. Cake Time .Rewards 3,680 coin 100xp
. PREPARE 35 Winter Wedding Cakes - 10hrs. (skip 35gem)
. SERVE 35 Winter Wedding Cakes (skip 52gem)

*AWARD WEDDING DISPLAY 3x3 but need 4x4 space to place

Dabag
01-10-14, 05:22 PM
Winter Wedding Display
the bride face is always visible (not the grooms)

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/i5/Bakery%20Story/BS%20Winter%20Wedding%20Jan%202014/P2Jan1020142014-01-100051024x768367x400-Copy.jpg

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/i5/Bakery%20Story/BS%20Winter%20Wedding%20Jan%202014/P2Jan1020142014-01-100041024x768400x299-Copy.jpg

Dabag
01-10-14, 05:22 PM
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/i5/Bakery%20Story/BS%20Winter%20Wedding%20Jan%202014/BSWinterWeddingJan2014-Copy.jpg

Winter Wedding Items

Dabag
01-10-14, 05:24 PM
I agree, the wedding cake goes much better with the icicle counter etc.

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/i5/Bakery%20Story/BS%20Winter%20Wedding%20Jan%202014/P2Jan1020142014-01-100011024x768400x299-Copy.jpg

78story
01-10-14, 05:41 PM
Wow, I love the look of the chairs surrounding the ceremony... even if they are empty. Nice job and thanks for posting! I can't wait till I unlock mine <333

CuteTali
01-10-14, 05:54 PM
Wow, thank you for all the great info and awesome pictures, Dabag, this is really useful, both the pictures and the text. This would be nice to have for all updates :p

AnnasCoffee
01-10-14, 07:51 PM

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/i5/Bakery%20Story/BS%20Winter%20Wedding%20Jan%202014/P2Jan1020142014-01-100011024x768400x299-Copy.jpg

Oh wow! That cake looks perfect on the icicle counter. They match so perfectly it looks like a round cake on top of a huge square cake base.

Oh ... (tears) :( ... the wedding cake counter is SO PRETTY... wouldn't it have been GREAT if we got a cake that matched that counter perfectly? A white cake with a blue ribbon around it, some of those pretty blue/white flowers on top and maybe a little of the lace detail. ... that would have been a wedding cake!

It's so SAD because this is my FAVORITE update EVER...everything is so pretty... Everything except THE CAKE !!! TL ... It's a BAKERY ... You messed up the most important thing !!!

Okay, rant over ... sorry everyone ... I'm better now :)

filochick1982
01-10-14, 09:55 PM

That's not a wedding cake! That's an icicle cake! The wedding cake should have matched the wedding counter perfectly, not the icicle counter. They may still release an LTO next week so I haven't lost hope yet.

filochick1982
01-10-14, 10:00 PM
If only TL made the wedding cake similar to this! Matches the wedding counter!

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2851/11882061744_bd04df9ea3.jpg

minidemon88
01-11-14, 10:16 AM
I hope we can get a LTO something like the picture above! But please make it big, 2x2 or 3x3! :p

bobbyrae
01-11-14, 11:07 AM
Yeah but not a long colourful one like have in the parades!

I'd be surprised if we got another one.
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/b85158d9fa55574f3109b5a56b047add.jpg

CuteTali
01-11-14, 08:24 PM
If only TL made the wedding cake similar to this! Matches the wedding counter!

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2851/11882061744_bd04df9ea3.jpg

Love it and I like the blue, white and silver color scheme we got with this update, so pretty and wintery. I hope they release a real cake decoration with these colors next update.

ashrb
01-11-14, 10:32 PM
Seriously? I don't see it in my inventory....what's before and after the Poseidon fountain?? I seriously don't see it anywhere... TLLLLLLL where's my Poseidon fountain??????

The poseidon fountain was a prize during the Olympic goals in 2012.

Snowlotus04
01-11-14, 10:55 PM
The poseidon fountain was a prize during the Olympic goals in 2012.

It must've been earlier 2012...I started in November, so I must've missed it...so sad T-T

rosewaterlily
01-12-14, 12:39 PM
I think it's funny we can see the minister's face but not the groom's on the final goal prize. The coconut layer cake from the mother's day oven looks a lot more compatible with the winter wedding counter than the winter wedding cake.

mytsa
01-12-14, 07:21 PM

The wedding cake on an icicle counter is more like a halloween item than a wedding scene;)

Maybe there'll be a 3-tiers wedding cake in a box? But I hate boxes, the best I've got so far is a 3rd prize after spending lots a gems:(

xoxjenn
01-12-14, 07:34 PM
Love this update! Definitely wasn't expecting it.

01-13-14, 06:43 AM

I agree! It would be nice to stick with bakery theme, like having actual baking appliances/equipments and ingredients such as standing mixer, food processor, baking pans, cup cake pans, pie plates, rolling pin, flour, sugar, eggs, etc. May be having challenges of making desserts from scratch and then cook them, something like that would be very exciting!

sweetypies97
01-13-14, 01:58 PM
Very cute update! I'm loving how pretty everything is.