PDA

View Full Version : Questing outpost broken

Sylvrthrne
01-06-14, 03:07 PM
Hi!
My questing post has been broken since December 26th. I sent in a repair request the same day, and the response that I got back four days later was that the matter was considered solved. (It's still broken.) I sent back an email stating that the outpost was still broken, and got back an auto response stating that they had heard that I needed help recovering an account, along with instructions how to do it. Still not addressing the broken outpost.

I know that the staffing has been limited with the holidays, but with those two responses I've gotten back I have no idea if my repair request has been placed, once again, in "considered resolved" limbo?

I would appreciate any help,

Thanks!

midnightmeerkat
01-06-14, 03:46 PM
How is it broken? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game from iTunes?

kooky panda
01-06-14, 03:49 PM
The automatic response may not address your specific issue. This just means a support agent has not gotten to your ticket.

What is wrong with your outpost? Can you provide some details?

Do you play the same game on both IOS and android devices(logging in between your two devices?)

Sylvrthrne
01-06-14, 03:55 PM
From the Christmas summoning challenge, the last quest came back, but every time I try to collect and finish, it goes right back to the blue flame/ quest complete status. Basically, it's been stuck since December 26th. I only have the one account in IOS, which I've always had.

With the replies that I've gotten back so far, especially the "your problem considered solved" one, I've gotten worried that my repair request has been moved to a "solved" folder...

I'll try the delete and reinstall, fingers crossed!

Sylvrthrne
01-06-14, 03:59 PM
ok, all my data has been deleted!

Sylvrthrne
01-06-14, 04:01 PM
Help!!!

igames4me
01-06-14, 04:03 PM
ok, all my data has been deleted!

Don't worry tl probably is looking in your acct
That's why u don't have access to it

Sylvrthrne
01-06-14, 04:07 PM
It's blank, though, it reinstalled all the way back to level 1!!

Sylvrthrne
01-06-14, 04:09 PM
I did this delete/ reinstall a few months ago, with another issue, and this didn't happen!

Sylvrthrne
01-06-14, 04:13 PM
OMG....ok, heart rate slowing....it's back....:eek:

panic settling.....

quest outpost is still broken....could be worse, lol...

Sylvrthrne
01-06-14, 05:18 PM
Outpost just came unstuck!

(carefully sets iPhone down and slowly backs away...)

midnightmeerkat
01-06-14, 05:27 PM

Yay!!!

Sylvrthrne
01-06-14, 05:33 PM
Thanks, Meerkat! :)
(I see you're an Executive Chef? I'm Pastry ;))

[S8] Elsa
01-06-14, 05:34 PM

One of the Caretaker engineers fixed the stuck Outpost. You had an Ornament hanging out in there from Summoning and since the item was no longer available, the game wouldn't accept it. You're able to play normally now. :)

Sylvrthrne
01-06-14, 05:44 PM
Thanks so much, PonyRoar! It's been an eventful 2 hours, lol!

kooky panda
01-06-14, 06:54 PM
Sylvrthrne- I am glad you are now fixed!
Closing thread since the issue has now been resolved.