PDA

View Full Version : New Building - Gold Bank

Trogdor27
01-06-14, 02:00 PM
I would like to suggest the addition of a new building that allows you to store gold and protect it from accidentally being spent. You could call it the Gringotts Bank Vault (Harry Potter Rip-Off) or the Dragon Treasury or whatever. Selecting the building would bring up a window that would allow you to deposit or withdraw gold (and maybe coins and food too). I would recommend that it hold up to 5,000 gold, etc.

This would solve the problem of accidently speeding up things and wasting gold, which is surely the most frustrating and biggest know problem with this game. I believe this solution would be more fun and proffitable than adding a confirmation screen to every action requiring you to spend gold.

The building would have to look cool. Like the Bank of England, but golden with dragon engravings or something... or maybe a cool looking vault.

Thank you for your concideration,
Trogdor27

matchbox222
01-06-14, 05:26 PM
I like the idea I always spend gold in places where it is not needed

igames4me
01-06-14, 05:31 PM
it should earn interest too... we are dreaming

Xardoom
01-06-14, 10:25 PM
This idea is Wonderful!!! Please implement it ASAP! And don't make it too expensive, like 50 gold, or even better 1,000,000 coins. :)

carlosprie
01-07-14, 01:44 PM
It would be fantastic.
I had thought of it before, but afterwards I thought it would not be necessary if they put a confirmation button, and if they dont add this, that is so simple, is because they want us to spend our gold in stupid things, as I did speeding up the summoning when I had 5 days left and it costed me more than 500 golds.

We can see their intention in every thing... For example, why do we have a decline button when we receive gold? Who would want to decline a gold? Well, I do it when I am collecting my money and suddenly appears the pop up.

So, thinking they are going to give us a place to protect our gold from stupid waste is...naive

Trogdor27
01-08-14, 03:20 AM
I honestly see this as a very realistic solution, and it will surely do more to keep long term players than it will cost Teamlava. If you look at any business, customer satisfaction is probably the biggest key to success, and this will definitely add security for frustrated and skeptical players.

I can already see the associated quests, "Saving for a rainy day!" "A penny saved is a penny earned".

Show us some Love Teamlava! :)
Trogdor27

magicalchickens
01-14-14, 07:07 AM
I really like this idea!

Annica5
01-14-14, 07:27 AM
It's a brilliant idea! Nothing is more frustrating than throwing away gold (yes, I've bought summoning dragons too without wanting to). Not even one more Sunrise. And this sound way cooler than a confirmation button!

Xardoom
01-31-14, 03:43 PM
This is a creative and fun idea. PLEASE Concider implementing this!!! It's obviously in high demand and will show players that you care to listen to our feedback. This would be welcomed with open arms by the Dragon Story Community! :D

MakJulos
02-01-14, 03:30 AM
Ehmm, anyone actually believing that they'd implement a feature that helps us buying less new gold from TL because we accidentally clumsilly spent what we had? No, i don't think so, but ofc i am all for this idea!!!

GanzEgal
02-02-14, 10:39 AM
If i dont have a Chance to Save Gold that i bought, i wouldnt spent One Cent for Gold. And i am Not the only One who thinks like this. TL can make more Money if theres a confirmation Button or the Bank :) but if they dont like my Money, its ok :p

angela3737
02-02-14, 11:22 AM
Love the idea - on all TL games :)

MakJulos
02-02-14, 01:35 PM
If i dont have a Chance to Save Gold that i bought, i wouldnt spent One Cent for Gold. And i am Not the only One who thinks like this. TL can make more Money if theres a confirmation Button or the Bank :) but if they dont like my Money, its ok :p

Some players will just keep on buying gold if they lose it with the kind assistance from TL, while other react and refuse spending more money unless they don't help players protect their investment better - i think TL will just leave it like it is - win some, lose some - evens out in the end, and gold sales remain stable!