PDA

View Full Version : Getting an Ipad mini, tranfer account or start a new one?

lorentw
01-06-14, 10:08 AM
I am getting an Ipad mini {early bday gift from wife}, My question is should I transfer over my account at level 90, or simply start over? I have 2 treasure dragons now so I would hate to lose them, so I will probably transfer.
I guess my other question is, can I play from either the Iphone or Ipad on the same account? Since this is internet based I would think so, has any done this? Thanks Loren

pinkprincess1313
01-06-14, 10:16 AM
I would transfer, I got a iPod air for Christmas and didn't know I could transfer and started all over...it sucks...lol

DragonMaster128z
01-06-14, 11:23 AM
I would transfer, I got a iPod air for Christmas and didn't know I could transfer and started all over...it sucks...lol
If you want to transfer if you already set up a Storm8 ID on this device you have to email Support (support@teamlava.com) and they can assist you with your transfer.

If you havent set up a storm8 ID Try This (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) Thread for transferring.
Hope this helps! :)

igames4me
01-06-14, 11:38 AM
You can do both
Set up new storm Id and password then through restaurant you can sign in to one acct and then the other on same device

You can even add your self as your own neighbor an send yourself 1 gold a day

lorentw
01-06-14, 11:53 AM
I have a 2nd account on my verizon android phone, but I send it to 3 neighbors who send it back to my first, a little circle of gold.

lorentw
01-06-14, 11:54 AM
You can do both
Set up new storm Id and password then through restaurant you can sign in to one acct and then the other on same device

You can even add your self as your own neighbor an send yourself 1 gold a day
I don't play restaurant, will I need to download it?

igames4me
01-06-14, 11:56 AM
I don't play restaurant, will I need to download it?

Yes just download it and keep it on device so when you want to switch between accts

pinkprincess1313
01-06-14, 02:30 PM
If you want to transfer if you already set up a Storm8 ID on this device you have to email Support (support@teamlava.com) and they can assist you with your transfer.

If you havent set up a storm8 ID Try This (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) Thread for transferring.
Hope this helps! :)
Would I lose my dragons I got on this account? I bought Midas and crafted some, I would hate to lose..

awsumum
01-06-14, 03:05 PM
I would definitely transfer! I got iPad mini and transferred from android to iOS, not too difficult :)

Oh, and Happy Birthday! :D

ciarjen
01-06-14, 03:18 PM
I would transfer. You'll enjoy playing the game more on the iPad and it will be better at level 90 than starting.

If you download restaurant story, you can do the transfer yourself in a couple of minutes. I think you may have to put restaurant story in your old device first to make sure your storm 8 account is set up. Instructions are in that thread.

matchbox222
01-06-14, 09:58 PM
Here go on http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method

luna2cute
01-06-14, 10:35 PM
I transferred from android to ipad and had the same dilemma. In the end i transferred and was so happy I didn't have to start again. :)

midnightmeerkat
01-06-14, 11:25 PM
I have an ipad and iphone and can play both of my games on my iphone when I am out and about and don't have my ipad with me.

Whether you transfer or not definitely start a new game as well. You can play both on either device.