PDA

View Full Version : Mastered Everything

trh1
01-06-14, 02:59 AM
Hi have reached the point where I have Mastered every recipe on every oven that I have been able to buy I'm Lvl 99+. My question is when is TL going to add new recipes to the reg oven and drink machine, they do this on RS all the time, I'm also well on the way to mastering all there too. Please, please please give us some new recipes, I won't bake another thing till we get new ones or another new oven.

pipipooh1977
01-06-14, 03:27 PM
I know....why did they stop in BS but continue making recipes in RS? It doesn't make any sense, you would think they would want to keep players playing but I guess they don't care if players get bored after mastering all recipes and quit!

ginrae22
01-06-14, 03:39 PM
yeah we BS players have been voicing our wants and really begging for a long while now. We continue to be unheard. We get updates but other than that BS is like the less loved child right now! People on here always use that metaphor but hey it works...when will we get some love aka new recipes ?! I'm in the same boat. All the regular recipes I've mastered. Nothing new to do!

igames4me
01-06-14, 03:41 PM
Yeah agree on other acct all recipes are mastered in reg oven and drinking machine

Total in other ovens I only have like 5 recipes to master

filochick1982
01-06-14, 04:22 PM
I mastered all recipes too a few weeks ago but I don't want to bake for a while because I want the 4.5million plates of food that I now have to actually sell first before I spend anymore time and coins baking new ones. Why don't you bake the high coin recipes while waiting for new recipes? You can at least make money fast in the meantime.

pipipooh1977
01-06-14, 04:57 PM
I mastered all recipes too a few weeks ago but I don't want to bake for a while because I want the 4.5million plates of food that I now have to actually sell first before I spend anymore time and coins baking new ones. Why don't you bake the high coin recipes while waiting for new recipes? You can at least make money fast in the meantime.

That really gets boring....yes you can save coins and save and save some more but it gets VERY boring fast!!!! And remember not all players do every goal that comes out so TL shouldn't just come out with recipes only for goals. They need to stop giving us the short end of the stick and treat BS like RS....most players, I guarantee, favor BS over RS anyway. I can see it even in my own nbrs , most play both and most are more active in BS than in RS.

ElaineCarrel
01-06-14, 05:14 PM
That really gets boring....yes you can save coins and save and save some more but it gets VERY boring fast!!!! And remember not all players do every goal that comes out so TL shouldn't just come out with recipes only for goals. They need to stop giving us the short end of the stick and treat BS like RS....most players, I guarantee, favor BS over RS anyway. I can see it even in my own nbrs , most play both and most are more active in BS than in RS.

I believe the last "non-goal" new oven we got was the Pirate Chest 1 back during the summer. I agree w u. I've mastered all the reg ovens and drink mixers recipes and it would definitely b nice to bring them out of storage and dust them off. I love the fact that in RS we can almost always count on at least 1 new recipe per wk along w decor updates.
TL what's up?

mamareader02
01-06-14, 05:42 PM
I just need to finish the new appliance(1 recipe left),then done,but then it's a waiting game,in between new appliances,I just do a few old recipes,enough to cover food demand(all my food on counters are gone,due to when I left game for a week).its getting pretty boring

xoxjenn
01-06-14, 05:50 PM
We do need more recipes on all of the old ovens. It sucks having ovens that have only 1-3 recipes each. I personally don't like any game, but BS, so if TL gets rid of it I will be sadddddddddd saddd saddddd. :( Lol.

filochick1982
01-06-14, 08:06 PM

What about decorating? I prefer decorating to the actual baking so for me I like having enough coins to decorate whenever I want. It doesn't help that I favour the more expensive tiles and wallpaper either (like 20,000 per tile!) and I have a huge bakery. I'm actually quite pleased having nothing to bake for a while, but I guess I'm in the minority.

pipipooh1977
01-06-14, 08:34 PM
What about decorating? I prefer decorating to the actual baking so for me I like having enough coins to decorate whenever I want. It doesn't help that I favour the more expensive tiles and wallpaper either (like 20,000 per tile!) and I have a huge bakery. I'm actually quite pleased having nothing to bake for a while, but I guess I'm in the minority.

Yes, you could do that too. But there's only so much you can buy and if your willing to blow huge amounts of coins on stuff. In this game, no one can afford to do that. TL just needs to start giving us something to do while we wait for more goals.....and that's recipes. It really isn't fair not to.

mytsa
01-06-14, 09:11 PM

I agree with you, decorating the bakery is far more interesting than baking, baking is only a means of getting coins and gems to buy decorations.

mytsa
01-06-14, 09:16 PM
Yes, you could do that too. But there's only so much you can buy and if your willing to blow huge amounts of coins on stuff. In this game, no one can afford to do that. TL just needs to start giving us something to do while we wait for more goals.....and that's recipes. It really isn't fair not to.

When you talked about "huge amounts of coins", do you mean REAL money? But the coins you earn in the game should be good enough to buy stuff for decoration, use simple stuffs and your inspiration to create your own bakery is a kind of fun, spending real money is not a must.

If you are talking about the coins in the game, then.....just spend it, it is virtual, no need to keep saving.

filochick1982
01-06-14, 09:48 PM

Not sure what you mean by no one can afford to blow a huge amount of coins on decorations? That's true IF

1) you keep baking without waiting for your food to sell because food sells at a much slower pace than you can bake so your cash flow would be out of whack and you appear to 'lose' coins each time you bake and

2) if you are like some players who appear to only master recipes to get the gem reward but then throw out their food and not actually earn any coins from them (a stupid way to play the game if you ask me).

xoxjenn
01-06-14, 10:22 PM
If they're not going to make more recipes then they need to do SOMETHING to keep it interesting after all of the recipes are mastered & for the level 99 players. I am at level 98 & I can't imagine quitting already! Although I am far from mastering recipes & getting all of the expansions. (Too bad they can't make a BS High Rollers game where you can't start until you reach level 99 on the original BS. LOL.)

rosewaterlily
01-06-14, 11:14 PM
I just mastered all the recipes on the regular stove and drink mixer this week (was worried about the January recipe wipeout that happened last year) and am now leisurely working on the specialty appliances of which I only have one or two except for the goal ovens. I also only bake once a day to give my food time to sell and have positive cash flow. Actually I think it might be nice to have everything mastered and be able to bake whatever is seasonal and attractive instead of having ugly, non-seasonal recipes take up space on the counters for weeks because they had to be mastered, but I won't be there for a long time and have to stick with cooking whatever needs to be mastered for a few more months at least. I've got all the 15 hours and longer recipes mastered on the specialty appliances and am slowly working my way down time-wise until I reach the two hour/one hour recipes, which are also all mastered.