PDA

View Full Version : Your own Team Lava Game

RougeDeLuxe
01-06-14, 01:33 AM
If you had the opportunity to collaborate with TeamLava and create your own game What would it be?

Describe what your game would be like.

Maybe your Game will become Real. :)

cherryberry9
01-06-14, 06:41 PM
A game when THE PLAYER can make up the prices.:p that'all never come true.

jojopeanut
01-06-14, 06:50 PM
I like the prices idea :) But I always wanted to play Home Design it never came to Android though :( . It reminded me somewhat of SIMS which I use to play. I played all the games on regular disc. Before they went on line. I loved it :)

1SpyroTheDragon1
01-07-14, 05:53 PM
Hmm...

I would make a game with cat-dragons, similR to the layout of Dragonvale or Dragon story.
In it you could actually do mini games for quests.
The way I imagined it, it would be fun.
A dog-version of it could also be possible.:o

1SpyroTheDragon1
01-07-14, 05:56 PM
:eek: another idea! :eek:

I would make a game where you can create a dragon, name it, and fight other dragons as side quests.
Seems fun:)

CuddlyDragon
01-07-14, 05:59 PM
Food Truck Story.

You have to make the placed orders within a certain amount of time or your reputation is ruined.

I'm kidding, but I am really hungry and that is all I could think of. >>

kolbycyclone
01-07-14, 06:49 PM
Sport Story!

You get to choose a sport and you have to work your way up by plaing games and winning and you get XP for winning. Yeah.

RougeDeLuxe
01-07-14, 08:22 PM
Food Truck Story.

You have to make the placed orders within a certain amount of time or your reputation is ruined.

I'm kidding, but I am really hungry and that is all I could think of. >>

Oh this is a GREAT idea something similar to what I would have wanted. :)

CuteTali
01-07-14, 10:50 PM
"Forever Fashion", I just came up with this name, that will make it that my favorite Fashion Story will never die, as many TL games eventually come to an end and I always fret that day.

It will have many versions of fashion story, each version will have correlating decor and catalogues for that season, so you could play only "Forever Fashion Summer" if you wanted to, for as long as you were in the mood for summer, or "Forever Fashion Winter" if you were in the mood for snowy decor and cozy fashions, "Forever Fashion <enter holiday name>" will have all decor, catalogues and boxes that were ever released for that specific holiday, with holiday edition for each and every holiday. That way you'll never miss your favorite fashion story outfits or decorations.

Oh one can only dream...:rolleyes:

matchbox222
01-08-14, 07:21 PM
Everything story

A mixture of all the teamlava games (mainly city story)
Here are some of the ideas I had
1.skyscrapers with dragons on top
2.loads of big islands connected by bridges and when you expand there's a chance of finding treasure that unlocks special buildings and loads of goals to keep the player busy
3.street view pick a car and drive around the city and view the buildings from the ground
4.special jobs(mini games)like creating dresses,cooking and baking and more to gain coins and gems
5.daytime and nighttime and will rain and snow sometimes
6.build tons of buildings (prices are reasonable)
7.city zoo buy animals and level them up to earn lots of coins
8.farms will allow you to grow crops to feed dragons and zoo animals
9.visit community members and make neighbors and chat on there walls
10.different transport that roam around your city
Train tracks allows you have trains that travel around your city (level 1 train station needed)
Planes that fly over your city (airport needed)
Cars (roads needed)
Boats (harbor needed)
11. Own a house and design it to earn coins
12.go on adventures to find items to help build special buildings (you can also get parts from neighbors)
13.expand to special islands like the underground one and the cloud island
14.buildings have animations

THAT'S ALL

I think this is too much for teamlava
I agree one can only dream:(

dogs456
01-08-14, 08:25 PM
I know this probably isn't the right stop to post this I don't know where else to go but teamlava should make a game called flight story. You can build your own airport and buy and maintain planes and send them off to places and you could get money back from it. It could be very fun and cool and I know teamlava would have more ideas. comment any ideas any of you have. Maybe then they'll make it.

bigbux3
01-08-14, 08:34 PM
You scared me, I actually thought there was a new game called Flight Story.

I don't like the idea of TeamLava making new games if they can't fix and support the already existing games. You know that if they make a new game, an older game will end up getting the boot... and usually, it'll be a game I like and play.

cherryberry9
01-09-14, 09:30 PM
I know this probably isn't the right stop to post this I don't know where else to go but teamlava should make a game called flight story. You can build your own airport and buy and maintain planes and send them off to places and you could get money back from it. It could be very fun and cool and I know teamlava would have more ideas. comment any ideas any of you have. Maybe then they'll make it.

Totally my favourite!

cherryberry9
01-09-14, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=bigbux3;823268]You scared me, I actually thought there was a new game called Flight Story.

I don't like the idea of TeamLava making new games if they can't fix and support the already existing games. You know that if they make a new game, an older game will end up getting the boot... and usually, it'll be a game I like and play.[/QUOTE

True...I'm with ya there...

GanzEgal
02-04-14, 02:01 PM
I Would like a Economics System Simulation. I played it some years ago as a browser game and loved it. Maybe in a Historic Time where you have a market made from Players who Produce things and sell it in a market...something with more ways to Build, for example: you Produce wood, Build a building That "Cut" the Wood, another Building that Produce for example chairs from the Wood, but to make the chairs You Need to buy nails from the market (other Players who Made in Iron)....and this with wool, fruits, meat, and, and, and. That Would be a game where You Need to do so some maths, overview the market an organize your own production and choose a line, and buy items for example quests from other Players...

I Hope someone understand the mix of my Bad english and autocorrection... But a game like this i Would love :)

mamareader02
02-04-14, 02:28 PM
Me and another player thought up a "grocery story" a long time ago,I still like the idea

sehana
02-05-14, 10:22 PM
Candy Shop/World Story. Shop would be like Restaurant/Bakery. Candy world would be things made from candy ... (.... thinking Chocolate Factory here...)
This is the game I would probably make after I am more comfortable with programming.

Resort Story (Definitely not like a hotel game with rooms) ? Kinda of a mix of City and Attractions, but with actual rides, stores and things. You can collect from hotels and attractions. use restaurants to order a meal for an amount of time (Like Restaurant Story). From stores, you can order multiple things from (like how factories worked in City (Original))... something along those lines. A different store would allow you to order from a selection of things. If it were a gift shop, you'd be able to order/sell gift items. If it were a candy shop, you'll sell... candy and collect the money from the stores, hotels, rides, attractions.