PDA

View Full Version : buying christmas outfit for animal, stated coins, but deduct gems instead.

kms899
01-05-14, 08:41 PM
I have just purchased some Christmas outfit for the animals, cows had 50 gems, so I didn't buy it, the sheeps, chickens and pigs stated around 2000-3000 coins, once you drag the outfit to the animals it deducted gems instead, I found out a few minutes afterward that my gems from around 236 went down to 143, also 5-10 minutes after the purchased, there were options to change brown cows to spotted, normal chickens to white, white sheeps to black, not sure about the pigs, they were around 200-300 coins, just after changing my brown cows to spotted, the feature was removed, another 10 minutes after, the prices of the Christmas outfit for the cows at 50 gems went down to 38, along with all the other Christmas accessories.

What is the problem, can TL explain and I want my gems back, you know how hard to collect gem from this game.

[S8] Regina
01-06-14, 12:22 PM
The Christmas Skins for the Pig and Chicken were for Coins, and the Christmas Skin for the Sheep was for 100 Gems.

There was a sale on Sunday that marked all Christmas items by 25% off. The reflected price in the game was the discounted price.

kms899
01-06-14, 06:01 PM
The Christmas Skins for the Pig and Chicken were for Coins, and the Christmas Skin for the Sheep was for 100 Gems.

There was a sale on Sunday that marked all Christmas items by 25% off. The reflected price in the game was the discounted price.

mine shows all coins except for the cows, I have sent support a email to see the situation.

apparently I probably caught it when they did the system change, which messed up the prices.