PDA

View Full Version : Different Games Loading Onto New Tablet

ndrcvrngl
01-05-14, 06:16 PM
I already emailed support, and they said that there isn't a reset option for the games. I understand that, but my problem is this:

The first day I got my tablet, it was brand new. Not pre-owned, not refurbished. Brand spanking new. I downloaded my apps, and went to open Dragon Story, and to my surprise there was an esablished (low level) island. Not only was it there, it's a game someone was actively playing! Like, I could start a breeding, then the next time I opened the app, that breeding would be done, in the nest, and a new breeding started. Dragons evolving, crops being grown, etc. I added my phone Dragon Story to the account as a neighbor, and I'll get map requests to my phone, even when I'm not home or anywhere near my tablet.

Now if that wasn't odd enough, a few days later, I opened the game, and there was a different island loaded. Same thing - an active low level game, etc., etc., etc.

I'm now on my third island that is an active game that is someone else is playing. I've tried deleting the app history/clearing the cache/uninstalling, to no avail. I've tried downloading from both the Amazon app store and Google Play. I even went as far as to do a factory reset on my tablet.

I haven't been able to start my own island for Dragon Story on my tablet. I'm afraid to ask support to bring the game I have started on my phone onto my tablet, because I'm sure that the person that is actively playing the game that somehow is loading onto my tablet will lose their island, and have mine (although mine is nothing to scoff at) on their device. Or what if, like the first two islands, it stops coming up on my tablet? Then I'm left with nearly a year's worth of work gone.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything that can be done?

CuddlyDragon
01-05-14, 06:30 PM
Hello,

This sometimes happens with some Android tablets that share an identifier with a different tablet. Please send me your ticket number and I will see if I can get support to try to lock the account to your specific device. :)

ndrcvrngl
01-05-14, 08:09 PM
Sent a message, thanks!