PDA

View Full Version : trying to find combos for topaz dragon

chic4stylin
01-04-14, 11:56 PM
Did a search for this dragon, it pulled up everything but...not to mention the search function leaves a lot to be desired to begin with. It doesn't take you to any direct posts with your search words, it gives you the entire thread! Meaning you have to read each & every post in every thread to find the one you're looking for. Anyway, I've found a couple of combos to breed for this dragon...if anyone has any more I'd appreciate a heads up! Of course I know it's a gemstone & yellow type...here's the 2 I found: gemstone/air & gemstone/mythic...every other mention of him it's from iOS users & crafting. Thanks for any help!

chalupa2030
01-05-14, 12:45 AM
I think you can only get the Topaz through crafting. That's where I got him.

Good luck!

doop01
01-05-14, 12:56 AM
Did a search for this dragon, it pulled up everything but...not to mention the search function leaves a lot to be desired to begin with. It doesn't take you to any direct posts with your search words, it gives you the entire thread! Meaning you have to read each & every post in every thread to find the one you're looking for. Anyway, I've found a couple of combos to breed for this dragon...if anyone has any more I'd appreciate a heads up! Of course I know it's a gemstone & yellow type...here's the 2 I found: gemstone/air & gemstone/mythic...every other mention of him it's from iOS users & crafting. Thanks for any help!
When I was on android I bred it with Gemstone/Gold. In fact, I bred all but 2 of them while on android :D
The best advice that I got was from a nbr who suggested using Diamond hybrids. If you have them, use those. I got most within a few tries. :)

maguar
01-05-14, 02:08 AM
Please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46691-Dragon-Weekly-Update-2-19-13-Topaz-Dragon) on the topaz dragon and this one (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63678-Dragon-Story-Breeding-Experiments-Theories-Part-IV) on general breeding (eg asking for combos).