PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be nice if Kitchens had a queue like Farm Story buildings

arikasi
01-04-14, 06:05 PM
Playing Farm Story had me realising how nice it would be to be able to stack up items that you are making in a queue. This would be bliss for over night or those short duration items like sugar and basic blocks and beams. We would still have to spend one energy per each item collected so that got me wondering if its ever been considered for this game?

dng1234
01-04-14, 06:18 PM
Playing Farm Story had me realising how nice it would be to be able to stack up items that you are making in a queue. This would be bliss for over night or those short duration items like sugar and basic blocks and beams. We would still have to spend one energy per each item collected so that got me wondering if its ever been considered for this game?

Not a bad thought. Would be helpful to for those of us that can't check in as often during the work day. It could cost "x" number of energy for "x" number of items waiting to be collected. It can hurt to add to the suggestion part of the forum.

kooky panda
01-04-14, 06:56 PM
This is good suggestion and it has been passed on!
See current thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?60125-Queue&p=762123&viewfull=1#post762123)