PDA

View Full Version : XP and coins?! Is my game broken?

alex51295
01-04-14, 01:29 PM
What is the fastest way to gain XP?! I have been playing religiously (every day) for over a year and am still only on level 26! And I have had the Tablet of Tabernum for at least a year (I collect from it everyday) and I still only have two knowledge shards. Is my game broken?

Also, what is the fastest way to get coins? I keep farming carrots, but it uses up almost all of my energy to harvest the carrots and then I have to wait hours to do anything else, so it does not seem very efficient. Any suggestions?

Please add me! id: alex51295 (I also play farm story 2!)

BriarAvenue
01-04-14, 01:58 PM
XP - expanding n add more royal blogs or elements (e.g. wall n hedges, but mind you that uses up your quota and you may need to get rid of them in order to add further royal bldg if you reach the limit!)

Coins - look into Building in Market. Each building tab tells you how much coin the bldg generates
So you can do your math there. With the exchange, you can trade for coins with troll horns, bones n teeth.
i.e. If that trade is available for you. 50,000 coins per trade plus a trade ticket I believe.

BriarAvenue
01-04-14, 02:01 PM
Shard is random drop item btw.

Castle story works differently from Farm Story.
Planting alone won't give you a great return.

BriarAvenue
01-04-14, 02:30 PM
I don't think carrot is the mist coin yielding crop either.
Do your math, I believe strawberry is the one but couldn't remember.