PDA

View Full Version : Coins and XP?

alex51295
01-04-14, 01:21 PM
What is the quickest way to get coins and XP?

I am already level 16 and check my farm several times an hour (So I play A LOT), but for some reason I never seem to have enough coins. I still cannot afford a bakery and I have been saving up for days. I also want to buy sheep and a second feed mill, but at this rate I will not be able to afford that for weeks!

PookieBear50
01-04-14, 03:42 PM
Believe me, I feel your pain. I'm trying to save up for the forge (120,000 coins) and it's taken me quite a while to get anywhere close to 100,000 (still around 93,000) so I have a ways to go yet.

There's no real way except to sell stuff and don't buy anything you don't have to. If you're trying to get a lot of coins as quickly as possible, you have two possible options.

1. Other than orders for things you can't yet make (trash those as soon as you see them), fulfill all delivery orders, regardless of the price. This will also keep your barn and silo empty so you don't get stuck waiting for space to open up so you can harvest again (and since harvesting brings you XP, you'll want to harvest regularly as soon as possible).

2. Set a price and/or XP range for your delivery orders. Trash any orders that are below that amount (say, for example, anything below 150-200 coins, or below 100 XP) as well as those you can't craft yet, and fulfill everything else. This will hopefully help you earn more XP and coins than simply sending everything out, regardless of the profit.

In the long run, the first option will probably bring in more profit than the second, but if you're aiming for a specific amount and you're close to it, then the second option might be better.

And of course, keep harvesting, crafting, fishing (brings in XP), and selling in the Side Shop, and visiting neighbors each day.