PDA

View Full Version : Can store or Sell Pet Houses

strawberryshortcake10
01-04-14, 10:47 AM
I bought the dog house out of curiosity and I'm a long way from being able to buy a dog to go in it. Am I missing something? I do not have the option to either sell or store this dog house I have no use for (and it takes up a lot of space). Now I am stuck with it and not happy. When I select it, both the storage and dollar signs are faded out.

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, searches for this issue came up with nothing.

Thank you

strawberryshortcake10
01-04-14, 11:02 AM
Just saw a post about the same issue with the cat house. Apparently once you buy one of the pet houses, you are stuck with them. Can I just say, THAT"S SO DUMB!!!! What is the rationale behind that???

strawberryshortcake10
01-04-14, 11:08 AM
I was just over in the bugs forum and found out that the dog house I purchased does NOT have the option to sell or store. DO NOT BUY ONE UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU WANT IT!!! They take up a lot of space and once they are placed on your farm, you cannot sell or store them, you're just stuck with them. Don't make the same mistake I did!

GameOfFarms
01-04-14, 09:59 PM
They're considered just like every other building that you buy. You can't store or sell those either. I only bought the dog house/dog when I got to about level 32 or so as I didn't deem it to be necessary or vital, more of an extra once I had the other bits and pieces I more desperately needed.

PookieBear50
01-05-14, 11:37 PM
Although I understand that the doghouse takes up space, it is only a 3x3 block. It might take a bit of cramming and planning to get everything to fit, but when you do finally get a dog for your dog house (dark corgi is least expensive, at least the first one), it will come in handy.