PDA

View Full Version : Lost my gilded dragon

2crisbern
01-04-14, 04:19 AM
Please can anyone help me? I lost my gilded dragon. Is not in my nest anymore.. I was Saving coins to the habitat. I made a breed and went with the date a day later. Than sold the egg on the nest to put the other. But when i put the really date it was gone. I have done This so many times. The dragons where always there.. Pls can someone help me?

kms899
01-04-14, 07:36 AM
Lost my gilded dragon
Please can anyone help me? I lost my gilded dragon. Is not in my nest anymore.. I was Saving coins to the habitat. I made a breed and went with the date a day later to see what dragon will be there. Than sold the egg on the nest to put the other. But when i put the really date the gilded was gone. I have done This so many times. The dragons were
always there.. Pls can someone help me?

I kind of lost with your post, try email support for help.

Silverisimo
01-04-14, 08:15 AM
Than sold the egg on the nest to put the other. But when i put the really date the gilded was gone. I have done This so many times. The dragons were
always there.. Pls can someone help me?

You have to "Place in habitat" if you want to keep the dragon or "Sell" for 100 coins if you don't want the dragon. Sounds like you sold him off to clear your nest, contact support about it, they might help. Good luck.

Email: support@Teamlava.com

2crisbern
01-04-14, 08:55 AM
Thanks for Your help i have e-mail teamlava i'm waiting for reply.

ariyond
01-04-14, 10:13 AM
Hi, I lost my gilded dragon too. Bought it with 500 gold, spend another 30 gold to speed up, put into it's habitat. When I log back to my game it's gone...... The 500 gold was returned but the 30 gold I spent to speed it up never did! I do hope someone can help us with this issue.

2crisbern
01-04-14, 10:59 AM
I lost the egg. Stupid of me have no pictures with my egg. Hope teamlava returns my egg back. Do you know if they solve this or reply fast?

kooky panda
01-04-14, 12:45 PM
Try restarting your device, then also check your storage to see if the egg went there.
If you are still missing the egg, send and email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

2crisbern
01-04-14, 12:55 PM
Check my storage and nothing.. Restarted my iPad and nothing..Will wait for teamlava's reply. Can i do something else?

kooky panda
01-04-14, 12:59 PM
You can try deleting and redownloading the game.

I have reported this over to the community managers.

By chance are you playing your dragon game on both android and IOS devices?
(By login )

2crisbern
01-04-14, 02:28 PM
No, I have another island on android, different from this one.

kms899
01-04-14, 03:34 PM
It seem like dragon story has problems syncing, i've had the problem before, so after collecting gold, win tornaments, battle, or collecting dragons, i visit other island to allow sync.

kooky panda
01-04-14, 05:48 PM
Thanks for Your help i have e-mail teamlava i'm waiting for reply.

When you get your automatic email from support, please send the ticket number to ponyroar by private message (http://forum.storm8.com/member.php?154-PonyRoar). She will follow up on your support ticket.

Hi, I lost my gilded dragon too. Bought it with 500 gold, spend another 30 gold to speed up, put into it's habitat. When I log back to my game it's gone...... The 500 gold was returned but the 30 gold I spent to speed it up never did! I do hope someone can help us with this issue.
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
When you get your automatic email from support, please send the ticket number to ponyroar by private message (http://forum.storm8.com/member.php?154-PonyRoar). She will follow up on your support ticket.

mammami08
01-04-14, 09:06 PM
I have tried to bud this dragon ten Times now and it just sitts on the nest for about 30 seconds then disapears and My gold is returned. Took a picture of the egg on the nest.

SenseiNJ
01-05-14, 09:37 AM
The same thing happened to me. I tried over 30 times to buy it and it was taken each time. I recorded a video of myself trying to buy it multiple times and having it lost. This morning I saw the price of the dragon went back to 2000 gold. I bought it fair and square when it was on sale, and it would be unfair if I couldn't get it now, due to an issue that was not my fault. I hope TL can resolve this issue. I have already emailed the support team, so it's a matter of waiting for the reply now.

kooky panda
01-06-14, 06:03 AM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

2crisbern
01-06-14, 06:35 AM
I sent private message again right now. I have sent another yesterday. Don't know if you saw it...

dracoonic
01-06-14, 07:51 AM
i got this problem too. help.

2crisbern
01-06-14, 09:18 AM
Hi. Did teamlava solve your problem?

Ibrittani_92
01-06-14, 10:32 AM
Try restarting your device, then also check your storage to see if the egg went there.
If you are still missing the egg, send and email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

I'm having the same issue. And also. I've been trying to get the support team to fix a ongoing issue I've been having for almost a freaking month now and they've been taking FOREVER to email me back. This make me want to not play the game at all.

caseypdx1
01-06-14, 05:21 PM
I bought my Gilded dragon on Thursday night and it's on its second evolution now. I bought a Midas dragon earlier the same week, and both are sharing the same habitat.

Problem is, my Midas is Level 9 and should be producing 4 gold/day, but it only produces 2 gold/day. I timed it yesterday by collecting at noon (it yielded 2 gold), then I watched it closely throughout the day. I figure at 4 gold/day, it would yield 1 gold every 6hrs; however, the habitat reported zero gold at 6pm, and zero again at midnight before I went to bed. When I woke up this morning at 8am, the gold bars were hovering over the habitat, but I left it untouched until 12:30pm to ensure it had a full 24hrs. When I collected it, it only gave 2 gold. :(

I'm concerned the earning rates are not working properly for whatever reason. I'll continue to watch it again today, but please help. I spent 1,100 total gold on these two dragons anticipating 10 gold/day once they are both epic. Thanks!

McDONALD7623
01-07-14, 03:23 AM
Originally Posted by McDONALD7623
I'm having the same problem too...my market still shows Glided Dragon at 300 golds. Buy some gold and purchase the Glided Dragon, purchased it and put it on nest. Within few seconds, the game re-set, and my Glided Dragon 'dissappear' and i get my golds back.
What should I do now?? Kooky, please help.

Thank You Kooky for your assistance.

kooky panda
01-07-14, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by McDONALD7623
I'm having the same problem too...my market still shows Glided Dragon at 300 golds. Buy some gold and purchase the Glided Dragon, purchased it and put it on nest. Within few seconds, the game re-set, and my Glided Dragon 'dissappear' and i get my golds back.
What should I do now?? Kooky, please help.

Thank You Kooky for your assistance.
Send an email to support@teamlava.com.

caseypdx1
01-07-14, 02:36 PM
I bought my Gilded dragon on Thursday night and it's on its second evolution now. I bought a Midas dragon earlier the same week, and both are sharing the same habitat.

Problem is, my Midas is Level 9 and should be producing 4 gold/day, but it only produces 2 gold/day. I timed it yesterday by collecting at noon (it yielded 2 gold), then I watched it closely throughout the day. I figure at 4 gold/day, it would yield 1 gold every 6hrs; however, the habitat reported zero gold at 6pm, and zero again at midnight before I went to bed. When I woke up this morning at 8am, the gold bars were hovering over the habitat, but I left it untouched until 12:30pm to ensure it had a full 24hrs. When I collected it, it only gave 2 gold. :(

I'm concerned the earning rates are not working properly for whatever reason. I'll continue to watch it again today, but please help. I spent 1,100 total gold on these two dragons anticipating 10 gold/day once they are both epic. Thanks!

Similar issue with my level 7 Gilded dragon...I let it sit for 24hrs from 1:30pm yesterday, and it only paid 3 gold when it should have been 4/day. Why?