PDA

View Full Version : TeamLava Scavenger Hunt (Wednesday, Jan. 12)

Norman
01-12-11, 09:32 AM
Item of the day: Pembroke Corgi

Be the first to post a screenshot of this item in order to win 15 Gems/City Cash!

Mother Goose
01-12-11, 09:41 AM
http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/mother_goose/corgi.jpg

ID: jackieandjillian
Credit gems to: Farm Story

Mother Goose
01-12-11, 09:43 AM
Grrrrrr wrong one.

mattdiner
01-12-11, 09:54 AM
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g467/PicsRS/th_IMG_0105.png (http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g467/PicsRS/?action=view&current=IMG_0105.png)
ID: matt diner
please give gems to restaurant story

Unregistered
01-12-11, 09:54 AM
i meant to say mattdiner as one word

Norman
01-12-11, 09:55 AM
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g467/PicsRS/th_IMG_0105.png (http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g467/PicsRS/?action=view&current=IMG_0105.png)
ID: matt diner
please give gems to restaurant story

Congrats! The points have been credited. If you do not see them reflected, please restart your device. :cool:

FlameyHawk
01-12-11, 01:37 PM
Wow that was stupid........
No one even had a chance to start.....
Just plain Stupid......

Unregistered
01-12-11, 02:41 PM
Just plain Stupid......

agree. give us something better to do - for example a promissed update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's been almost a month now...

Unregistered
01-12-11, 03:07 PM
You People are so hard to please....
I think this is actually pretty fun.... Although it's really easy if you can just get it from the store... It should be farm only... Agree?

Norman
01-13-11, 01:52 PM
You People are so hard to please....
I think this is actually pretty fun.... Although it's really easy if you can just get it from the store... It should be farm only... Agree?

This was an aspect that was considered. Getting it from the store allows a wider range of players the opportunity to participate. Some players might not be high enough level to unlock certain items or have enough coins or Gems to purchase the items.

Norman
01-13-11, 01:53 PM
Just plain Stupid......

If you do not like our events, suggestions are always welcomed! :cool:

Unregistered
01-13-11, 02:19 PM
I think it is a good event!! but i think that those who have already won in this event dont be allowed to keep participating, cos i have seen the two winners so far and this person whos id is mattdiner has posted a pictured near10!!!! minutes after the thread appeared!!! So seems that this person have plenty of time! and those who havent , wont be able to compete to that ''level'' and the community wont be benefited except for him.

FlameyHawk
01-14-11, 09:16 PM
If you do not like our events, suggestions are always welcomed! :cool:

Norman it's not that I love the idea and everything it's just the event takes place during school hours and most of your players are not able to participate like me!

I have no chance of winning which really disappoints me....

Unregistered
01-15-11, 02:14 AM
This was an aspect that was considered. Getting it from the store allows a wider range of players the opportunity to participate. Some players might not be high enough level to unlock certain items or have enough coins or Gems to purchase the items.

They can try to find the item from someone else's farm then. That would be a true scavenger hunt. It would promote visiting other farms. Getting it from your own farm isn't really a "hunt" at all.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 02:34 AM
Congrats! The points have been credited. If you do not see them reflected, please restart your device. :cool:

What?!? All they did was go to the store and snap a shot! It wasn't found on a farm or even their inventory. You don't need to be at a higher level or have the money to buy items to play a true Scavenger Hunt. The player above made a good point -- it should promote visiting other farms. This seems to be more of a race as to who can open the store, find the item, snap a pic, and post it the quickest. Where's the excitement and challenge in that? The only things that aren't readily viewable in the store are chest items.

I don't like to criticize without offering suggestions, but think the person that suggested that the items be found on a farm only has the right idea. I realize it's a bit late to change the rules now, but hope it's perhaps food for thought for the next "challenge".

Unregistered
01-17-11, 05:59 PM
What?!? All they did was go to the store and snap a shot! It wasn't found on a farm or even their inventory. You don't need to be at a higher level or have the money to buy items to play a true Scavenger Hunt. The player above made a good point -- it should promote visiting other farms. This seems to be more of a race as to who can open the store, find the item, snap a pic, and post it the quickest. Where's the excitement and challenge in that? The only things that aren't readily viewable in the store are chest items.

I don't like to criticize without offering suggestions, but think the person that suggested that the items be found on a farm only has the right idea. I realize it's a bit late to change the rules now, but hope it's perhaps food for thought for the next "challenge".

Thanks!!! It's true though it's nt really a scavenger hunt if youcan just take a snap of the store. Having to look throughout farms is mch more challenging

Norman
01-17-11, 06:41 PM

Sure thing. This suggestion will be definitely considered if we do a re-do of the Scavenger Hunt. It seems like it was too easy this time and that you guys want a challenge.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 07:35 PM
Norman it's not that I love the idea and everything it's just the event takes place during school hours and most of your players are not able to participate like me!

I have no chance of winning which really disappoints me....

It starts at 4am here. But I also think that is why the time should be varied, this way more people might have a chance at winning.

TheGreanReaper
01-23-11, 08:22 PM
Looks like the FS hunt stalled. How about asking for a picture of a crop of plants that are ready to harvest. For example, grapes take 8 hours? Ask for a picture of at least an 8x8 plot of grapes in bloom that are ready to harvest. That way a player has to go out and search other farms since it will take a long time to plant and grow their own, but does leave that as an option. Or make it a mixture, such as grapes and strawberries in bloom and ready to harvest growing on the same farm?