PDA

View Full Version : Olympics

jojopeanut
01-03-14, 05:33 PM
It's almost time for winter Olympics beginning of Feb, I wonder if some updates might be geared towards that before Valentines day. Would be cool we had some nice items during the summer Olympics.

meme1098
01-03-14, 08:18 PM
I believe the next summer Olympics are in Rio in 2016. Doubt I'll still be playing then.

jojopeanut
01-03-14, 09:02 PM
I believe the next summer Olympics are in Rio in 2016. Doubt I'll still be playing then.

Right I was talking about the upcoming Winter Olympics in Russia next month.

meme1098
01-03-14, 09:06 PM
Sorry... You mentioned the summer Olympics which usually is 2 years after Winter Olympics so I guess I got confused. My apologies.

jojopeanut
01-03-14, 10:10 PM
Sorry... You mentioned the summer Olympics which usually is 2 years after Winter Olympics so I guess I got confused. My apologies.
Sorry no worries but maybe we could get some ski gear, or ice skating catalog.

ariesblu
01-04-14, 06:31 PM
It wouldn't hurt to have something for that occasion.

KadeeDid
01-04-14, 07:38 PM
It wouldn't hurt to have something for that occasion.

I would love some winter items. The nice winter clothes were removed last year. There really isn't anything except the ski jacket, pants and boots for snowboarding plus one scarf. We lost the emerald saw eater and pants, a white outfit and I think a red outfit.

jojopeanut
01-04-14, 08:09 PM
I would love some winter items. The nice winter clothes were removed last year. There really isn't anything except the ski jacket, pants and boots for snowboarding plus one scarf. We lost the emerald saw eater and pants, a white outfit and I think a red outfit.

That took me a second. YES the emerald sweater I miss that the hat not so much..LOL. and the light denim jeans

KadeeDid
01-04-14, 08:15 PM
Sorry. Sometimes I mistype and it auto corrects! :)