PDA

View Full Version : Tell me I'm not the only one...

vitriolicheart
01-03-14, 03:43 PM
Who can't stop rearranging their Queen/Kingdom. I seem to do it every month or so.

It's taken me all day to get everything back out again and in some kind of order. I'm still not 100% on my current design so I might have to start again soon. :D

I can't be the only one? How often do you rearrange your Queen/Kingdom? Have you never bothered?

kooky panda
01-03-14, 03:52 PM
It is like my closet at home... I want to clean it out and rearrange it, but I know once I get started it will take hours to get it completed!! LOL
I have done some small redecorating but nothing major yet.

mjauuuu
01-03-14, 10:05 PM
It is like my closet at home... I want to clean it out and rearrange it, but I know once I get started it will take hours to get it completed!! LOL
I have done some small redecorating but nothing major yet.

Haha, I'm exactly the same. I'm afraid to do a complete makeover because it feels like it will take forever. I also do bits of remodeling now and then though.:) I try to make it look as much as a "real" kingdom as possible and not have everything just mashed together. This and all the amazing quest lines is what makes this game so much fun imho!

girufel
01-04-14, 01:53 AM
Ha, it would do my closet good if I rearranged it as often as I rearrange my kingdom. Maybe I should put an edit button beside the doorknob....

Nkara
01-04-14, 09:14 AM
Hehe, yea I do it all the time too! It can take days for me to be happy with it and then when I'm done I'm like "hmm, maybe if I just...?!" and then I start rearranging things again :P

pipsqueak203
01-04-14, 09:47 AM
I do this all the time too! I'm never happy and whenever I visit neighbours I think, "Ooooh, I like what they've done there!"
Sometimes I like to set aside a lovely big chunk of time to put everything back in storage and start completely from scratch - there's always something essential I forget to bring back out though! Last time it was my magic forges :)

jptheripper
01-04-14, 09:58 AM
i dont, i just jam everything where it fits.

vednir
01-04-14, 11:29 AM
I mainly rearrange to improve the chances of not accidentally misclicking for a gem trap. Plus a lot of the buildings because of their shapes will overlap multiple other squares which makes it tricky to appropriately place them.

BriarAvenue
01-04-14, 02:07 PM
I have a vague idea of how things look like and then build upon it.
Maybe modify it slightly from time to time but not a big re-do.
And I leave a large portion of green, and planted trees on expanded area,
So I should hv no problem of running out of space. :)

yalumba1
01-04-14, 02:44 PM
it's really just like spring cleaning. I just have to change things. And it's something to do when I'm waiting for my lives to build up. Of course I could just go back to living my real life. We're allowed to dream aren't we.

Castloninian
01-04-14, 02:55 PM
i dont, i just jam everything where it fits.

Same here :). I may try to make something nice out of it all once I have fully expanded. But seeing as I still have a long way to do I just don't bother. Plus I spend enough time on the game as it is ;)