PDA

View Full Version : How do I log out of game?

JayUK69
01-03-14, 03:14 PM
I am going away on holiday Sunday and can only access the internet through my phone as my iPad is wi-fi only. I want to be able to play my main game on my iPhone, but can't find the log out/in feature. I have another game on my phone already, but want to access my main game while away. Is there a way to do this?

vitriolicheart
01-03-14, 03:39 PM
I know you can log in via restaurant story, can you log out from there?

JayUK69
01-03-14, 03:40 PM
I don't play RS, I have a Storm8 ID and password.

vitriolicheart
01-03-14, 03:48 PM
I don't play RS, I have a Storm8 ID and password.

I don't either but since my actual iPhone is broken I had to log in via it on the spare phone I borrowed from my mother. I'll go and reload the game and see if there's a log out button.

meme1098
01-03-14, 03:58 PM
If you have Restaurant story installed on both devices, you can login on the other device to all you TL games.
I can go back and forth all the time to my other games for gifts & requests. It's really an awesome feature.

Here's a link to the thread:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

vitriolicheart
01-03-14, 03:59 PM
Yes you can log in and out of your account via Restaurant Story. :)

jimboser
01-03-14, 04:05 PM
There is no actual 'log out', you need to close out the app to quit it (method varies depending on your OS version, on iOS 7, double-tap the home button, scroll to your game, and swipe upwards, and it will be closed. Do this for all TeamLava games.) Install Restaurant Story. In Ststaurant Story, click Menu, then Social, then Invite Friends. Click Account Settings, then Log in to another account. Put in your other account's name/password, and you will have a screen to transfer all those games over. Once you are done, when you next launch the game, you will be active on that account.

Close your TL games and go back into Restaurant Story, repeat the above, and you can switch to your other account again.

Restaurant Story is the only TL game at present which has this massively useful feature.

JayUK69
01-03-14, 05:09 PM
Thanks, it worked. I installed RS just to alternate between games, so i will be able to access both while on holiday.

Much appreciated.