PDA

View Full Version : Cerberus Dragon - Update 1-3-2014

cedkugedchgd
01-03-14, 11:37 AM
18 Hours

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/Mobile%20Uploads/C2869477-4E3E-4D82-A255-8AA512AEB4B4_zpsywijlag7.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/Mobile%20Uploads/C2869477-4E3E-4D82-A255-8AA512AEB4B4_zpsywijlag7.jpg.html)

GOT IT!!! :D

Helios/bat 18 hours (seriously took ages, tho)

Egg
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11923&d=1388792837 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11923&d=1388792837)

Baby

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11924&d=1388792878 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11924&d=1388792878)

Good luck everyone ~sending good luck vibes~

Helios n bat. 18 hours. Got one....

This dragon is very difficult to get, i've been going for this from when it was released with on off tries, finally got it yesterday.
right now it's evolving to level 4.

Used mythic and bat both level 4.

Mythic/poison was combo I used (medusa is mythic/purple/green) good luck :)

mythic ? night ? air

super rare

awsumum
01-03-14, 11:42 AM
Mythic/bat?

Don't know hours yet, sorry :(

cedkugedchgd
01-03-14, 11:43 AM
i wonder how epic form looks like. baby form looks weird xD

awsumum
01-03-14, 11:47 AM
Maybe like skeleton? With 3 heads?
At least it's not another dragon based on scorpion!

Now, if I could just figure out the darn combo........

So far I've bred (combo mythic/bat)

New Years
Wizard
Firestorm
Mist

Change combo? Mythic/night?

knj00
01-03-14, 11:54 AM
So far I've bred (combo mythic/bat)

New Years
Wizard
Firestorm
Mist

Change combo? Mythic/night?

If you change the combo to Mythic/Night you will not have the needed Yellow for this dragon.

awsumum
01-03-14, 11:59 AM
If you change the combo to Mythic/Night you will not have the needed Yellow for this dragon.

Thank you hun!
Got another wizard and a charm :(
will stick to mythic/bat :)

knj00
01-03-14, 12:01 PM
Thank you hun!
Got another wizard and a charm :(
will stick to mythic/bat :)

Yes, that is what I'm trying and 400 gold down and no dragon. :(

awsumum
01-03-14, 12:02 PM
Yes, that is what I'm trying and 400 gold down and no dragon. :(

O.o that's like me! Ok, I haven't spent quite that much, but only because I'm wary of another wizard, those guys are ****ing me!

Good luck, sweetie :)

knj00
01-03-14, 12:03 PM
O.o that's like me! Ok, I haven't spent quite that much, but only because I'm wary of another wizard, those guys are ****ing me!

Good luck, sweetie :)

Same to you. :)

Anyuszko
01-03-14, 12:05 PM
Try mythic x leo

awsumum
01-03-14, 12:17 PM
Eagle
Mist

*sigh* I always get into a slight panic mode, til I breed the dragon, dunno why I worry so much!
Now, if I could just be assured that I can house the little dear once I get it, life would be fine :)

dalexxx
01-03-14, 12:21 PM
Finally expanding mythics yay but no habitat increase ::3

rsusko
01-03-14, 12:31 PM
Wondering where this guy is supposed to fit into our habitats lol

dalexxx
01-03-14, 12:35 PM
Helios and bat. 18hrs dt1 ::3

awsumum
01-03-14, 01:28 PM
Well I keep trying and trying, I've sped so much I'm down about 1,000 gold and counting, I'm having so much trouble with this dragon :( just keep getting firestorm, mist, coral and a Titan! O.o a Titan? Seriously?

belbar22
01-03-14, 01:33 PM
Well I keep trying and trying, I've sped so much I'm down about 1,000 gold and counting, I'm having so much trouble with this dragon :( just keep getting firestorm, mist, coral and a Titan! O.o a Titan? Seriously?

Eek. You are really putting me off trying. I already have 4 titan's and definitely do not want another one.

belbar22
01-03-14, 01:34 PM
Wondering where this guy is supposed to fit into our habitats lol

Luckily, I have to mythic habitats and 3 spare mythics. Lol

awsumum
01-03-14, 01:46 PM
Eek. You are really putting me off trying. I already have 4 titan's and definitely do not want another one.

Sorry hun! Yeah, I really wasn't looking to add to my Titan count either, wizard and mindvolt can go away too (please!)

I even broke my own rule and used boosted breed for 12 gold aaaaand got ..............A CORAL (grrr) won't be doing THAT again. First time using boosted (on purpose that is!) shame I got a defective one!

belbar22
01-03-14, 01:52 PM
Sorry hun! Yeah, I really wasn't looking to add to my Titan count either, wizard and mindvolt can go away too (please!)

I even broke my own rule and used boosted breed for 12 gold aaaaand got ..............A CORAL (grrr) won't be doing THAT again. First time using boosted (on purpose that is!) shame I got a defective one!

I am convinced boosted bread is a waste of time.

Anyuszko
01-03-14, 01:54 PM

Awsumum just think a bit. Mythic splits. Night splits too. Also a yellow needed. Two splitting colors and a third one, plus it is considered super rare.

It means this dragon is MUCH harder Than mask. Which is (was) one of the hardest (if not the hardest) dragon ingame.

Dracoseven16
01-03-14, 01:56 PM
Hey so many dragons now days are near impossible to get, too many as well.
I've given up on trying to get them all, I don't spread gold on buying dragons noneoftheless money on a game. I take it slowly, yet I can resist trying for the newest dragon even if I'll never get it.

cedkugedchgd
01-03-14, 01:58 PM

awsumum, i wouldn't speed too much trying for this one. this dragon splits like crazy and it won't come anytime sooner if you use gold. so don't worry too much and give yourself some time :)

in general, i would only use gold speeding for two color dragons.

awsumum
01-03-14, 01:58 PM
I am convinced boosted bread is a waste of time.

I think I'm with you on that, or TL forgot to add boosts to mine! Maybe someone has double luck with boosts cos they've got mine (hope whoever has it is grateful!) I guess if I have to look for a silver lining, it's that I have no habitat for it anyway :(

awsumum
01-03-14, 02:02 PM
Awsumum just think a bit. Mythic splits. Night splits too. Also a yellow needed. Two splitting colors and a third one, plus it is considered super rare.

It means this dragon is MUCH harder Than mask. Which is (was) one of the hardest (if not the hardest) dragon ingame.

Thanks hun, yeah gonna back off a bit now, it's all too much!

aussiejules
01-03-14, 02:04 PM
Good morning from oz everyone. ...

O my a new really hard dragon.....

Whats the main combos everyones using? ???

awsumum
01-03-14, 02:05 PM
awsumum, i wouldn't speed too much trying for this one. this dragon splits like crazy and it won't come anytime sooner if you use gold. so don't worry too much and give yourself some time :)

in general, i would only use gold speeding for two color dragons.

I've reached my limit now. I still have gold left (just! It was a struggle to stop speeding!) but I've spent FAR too much trying for this dragon so I'm going to try (really hard) to not stress about getting it the day it comes out.

awsumum
01-03-14, 02:09 PM
Good morning from oz everyone. ...

O my a new really hard dragon.....

Whats the main combos everyones using? ???

Morning also from OZ :) it's mythic/yellow/black so mythic/bat? Someone got it with Helios/bat, but that combo has got 41 different dragons you can get O.O

I'm trying mythic/bat (34 different dragons with this combo) but failing epically (is that a word?) lots of mist/coral/new years and a frickin Titan!

Good luck hun!

aussiejules
01-03-14, 02:10 PM
Anyone know hrs this egg has I haven't got the goal yet :-(

Anyuszko
01-03-14, 02:12 PM
I try mythic x leo. Leo itself is night and yellow.

(Theoretically, leo must split to night and yellow. Then night may split again. Since this is a double split, i hope this way night splits harder than directly, if i use bat instead of leo. It is just my theory, but still)

aussiejules
01-03-14, 02:12 PM
Morning also from OZ :) it's mythic/yellow/black so mythic/bat? Someone got it with Helios/bat, but that combo has got 67 different dragons you can get O.O

I'm trying mythic/bat (34 different dragons with this combo) but failing epically (is that a word?) lots of mist/coral/new years and a frickin Titan!

Good luck hun!

O nice Saturday morning pressie NOT lol

Ok ill try bat n mythic im not sure of hrs though oooo I need a coffee lol

Hun I got u on my friend list?

JustKay
01-03-14, 02:13 PM
Very cool looking dragon! I missed out on Skeleton, so definitely going to try for this... but no Bat dragon to use :(

awsumum
01-03-14, 02:17 PM
O nice Saturday morning pressie NOT lol

Ok ill try bat n mythic im not sure of hrs though oooo I need a coffee lol

Hun I got u on my friend list?

It's 18 hours :)

Yeah, I got up early for this, and I only get 2 semi-sleep in days and giving up one of them for a frustrating Saturday morning breeding dragons should show TL how much I want this!

I'll check if we nbrs sweetie :)

aussiejules
01-03-14, 02:20 PM
It's 18 hours :)

Yeah, I got up early for this, and I only get 2 semi-sleep in days and giving up one of them for a frustrating Saturday morning breeding dragons should show TL how much I want this!

I'll check if we nbrs sweetie :)

Okies hun hugs we will both get im sure hun ....im tryn to think pos. lmao

knj00
01-03-14, 02:24 PM
Anyone know hrs this egg has I haven't got the goal yet :-(

Several of the dragons lately have not had a goal with them. I wonder if TL is going to stop having a goal for every dragon...

aussiejules
01-03-14, 02:27 PM
Ooooo da fails grrrrr

Got u awsum if I cant write its cuz im dropping out like crazy....STILL waiting for TL to fix that bug lord....

awsumum
01-03-14, 02:41 PM
Ooooo da fails grrrrr

Got u awsum if I cant write its cuz im dropping out like crazy....STILL waiting for TL to fix that bug lord....

The fails are VERY grrrrr!

Are you android? If so, then yes, my island will make you crash :( I'll just write to you on yours :) you could try replying to my msg on your wall too?

Back on topic, tried Helios/bat couple of times before , but got minvolt and a few firestorms :( not speeding anymore

awsumum
01-03-14, 02:44 PM
Several of the dragons lately have not had a goal with them. I wonder if TL is going to stop having a goal for every dragon...

Tinsel didn't have a goal (at first I wasn't sure if I was able to breed it)

aussiejules
01-03-14, 02:44 PM
The fails are VERY grrrrr!

Are you android? If so, then yes, my island will make you crash :( I'll just write to you on yours :) you could try replying to my msg on your wall too?

Back on topic, tried Helios/bat couple of times before , but got minvolt and a few firestorms :( not speeding anymore

Yap droid user id luv to rely everyone but boom crash n big bang....

Ya ill wait abit try tonight again ok hun enjoy ur Saturday hugs

summer1443
01-03-14, 03:03 PM

Doesn't Mythic already contain the yellow color? So, Night & Mythic can be used...right?

awsumum
01-03-14, 03:12 PM
Doesn't Mythic already contain the yellow color? So, Night & Mythic can be used...right?

Mythic/night will give you 32 diff dragons, none of which are Cerberus :( I think you need the black and yellow on same side, but atlas, mythic will give you Cerberus with about 30 odd diff dragons, medusa was more and Helios was 41 diff dragons (from memory)

spectacular2nv
01-03-14, 03:32 PM
I can't believe they had release this dragon before the Trojan:cool:

Does tiger eyes with mythic work

ThunderRemix8
01-03-14, 04:04 PM
****... Only one dragon in Metal and Zodiac habitats, and now I'm tempted to get Mythic for this one.

huanglina13
01-03-14, 04:26 PM
Helios and bat. 18hrs dt1 ::3

Thanks for the tips.

huanglina13
01-03-14, 04:28 PM

edit(KP) added to post 1

awsumum
01-03-14, 04:32 PM

Well done! Could you send me some luck? I'm seriously having trouble with this one (splitting all over the place)

huanglina13
01-03-14, 04:33 PM
The egg

huanglina13
01-03-14, 04:37 PM
Good luck everyone....

awsumum
01-03-14, 04:48 PM

Egg

Baby

added to post 1- KP

chalupa2030
01-03-14, 04:58 PM
You have four nests? Interesting idea! Any regrets?

awsumum
01-03-14, 06:04 PM
You have four nests? Interesting idea! Any regrets?

No, no regrets! I speed breed so 4 nests are very helpful if I happen to land a Titan (see nest above, also minvolt and wizard) it can stew for a while, and the shorter fail times/eggs can be sped for much lower cost, the initial outlay was expensive but worth it :)

chalupa2030
01-03-14, 06:33 PM
No, no regrets! I speed breed so 4 nests are very helpful if I happen to land a Titan (see nest above, also minvolt and wizard) it can stew for a while, and the shorter fail times/eggs can be sped for much lower cost, the initial outlay was expensive but worth it :)

Thank you for sharing!

I think I shall try for a few additional nests too. :)

kms899
01-03-14, 06:39 PM
got 9 hrs with bat/mythic, not sure what it is.

igames4me
01-03-14, 06:41 PM

A bat ... Does that give a small black gem or large?

kms899
01-03-14, 06:45 PM

I just checked, it could also be goblin or vampire.

bat gives a small onyx

Mani_Sari
01-03-14, 07:52 PM

Could be a New Year as well. At least it's a decent fail, unlike Titan. :D

HenryLucky1
01-03-14, 09:04 PM
I don't have bat :(

edit: 2000th post!

awsumum
01-03-14, 09:23 PM
I don't have bat :(

Do you have night, HenryLucky? Try night/air, bat is 9 hours, good luck :)

kms899
01-03-14, 09:32 PM

got vampire, at least I need him.

HenryLucky1
01-03-14, 09:37 PM
Do you have night, HenryLucky? Try night/air, bat is 9 hours, good luck :)
bwaahh... -_-
it'll take a lot of time

dalexxx
01-04-14, 04:00 AM
Thanks for the tips.

Hehehe credits to my friend dt1 for the combo ::3

jus7_me89
01-04-14, 04:24 AM
could we get this one from mythic and mythic ?

faeriedust
01-04-14, 05:37 AM
could we get this one from mythic and mythic ?

No, the black and yellow are not hidden colors. The parent dragons need to have all three of the colors. I haven't seen anyone report success yet, but I guess you could use any zodiac dragon instead of bat or tiger's eye.

chalupa2030
01-04-14, 08:04 AM
No, the black and yellow are not hidden colors. The parent dragons need to have all three of the colors. I haven't seen anyone report success yet, but I guess you could use any zodiac dragon instead of bat or tiger's eye.

My head hurts. Thank goodness there are players like you!

kms899
01-04-14, 09:04 AM
This one hard dragon to get, looks like you just need a bit of luck.

Kami365
01-04-14, 09:45 AM
I never got the Skeleton,hopefully this time will get Cerberus ,first try failed,combo Mythic & Bat 12 hours BT,.

ramothsflight
01-04-14, 09:49 AM
Mythic and zodiac yielded mirage.

summer1443
01-04-14, 11:10 AM
Mythic/night will give you 32 diff dragons, none of which are Cerberus :( I think you need the black and yellow on same side, but atlas, mythic will give you Cerberus with about 30 odd diff dragons, medusa was more and Helios was 41 diff dragons (from memory)

Ah, ok...tyvm! I've played DS for over a year and ALWAYS read the forums for help and info, and I appreciate each and every one of you who contribute your time and experiences to this forum. I really have learned a lot about the game from you all but, when it comes to splitting, color pools, etc., I am completely lost!! With so many dif dragon possibilities, I believe I'll skip this one for now. It's not like I don't have tons of other dragons I still need to breed. Thanks again!!

crystalrayn3
01-04-14, 01:35 PM
Trying out the Mythic x Tiger Eye combo. I know I'll have a bundle of fails using a gem stone dragon but I'm hoping I'll luck out within the 1st 20 tries :-P

huha54
01-04-14, 01:51 PM
well each week just new dragons but where we put them???!!!!
even my diamond dragons are living on normal habits
TL kindly we need habits not dragons not 1 habit per month " we are not poor peoples on roads when get 1 habit after asking for long while dragons we cant count"
am really geting bore from the game

buttmarb
01-04-14, 02:49 PM
The best combos to use are MYTHIC or ATLAS X BAT or ZODIAC...,I used Atlas with Leo it took several tries but the fails included 2 TINSEL which I have been trying for since it was released with the diamond x nightmare combo,unsuccessfully!!! Plus a Hanukah and New Years before getting this one(BTW its 18hrs'if I remember right)that was on my iPad just started to use this pr on my iphn and already got a tinsel and a New Years!
Good luck!!
PS I agree that we need more Habitats if u want us longtime GOLD BUYERS/PLAYERS to continue to play/buy!! I can't even have 1 of each dragon I have had to sell all my common types(aprox. 25)and I only have 7 duplicate dragons and now I too have had to move my diamond hybrids into normal habitats.
U need to do some math and give us more habitats. Especially us that have played from the beginning and have every drogon.
It would help if u made a diamond hab. That held 3.

danni7788
01-04-14, 05:02 PM
Great suggestion to try zodiac instead of bat! I will try this asap

summer1443
01-04-14, 11:29 PM
The best combos to use are MYTHIC or ATLAS X BAT or ZODIAC...,I used Atlas with Leo it took several tries but the fails included 2 TINSEL which I have been trying for since it was released with the diamond x nightmare combo,unsuccessfully!!! Plus a Hanukah and New Years before getting this one(BTW its 18hrs'if I remember right)that was on my iPad just started to use this pr on my iphn and already got a tinsel and a New Years!
Good luck!!
PS I agree that we need more Habitats if u want us longtime GOLD BUYERS/PLAYERS to continue to play/buy!! I can't even have 1 of each dragon I have had to sell all my common types(aprox. 25)and I only have 7 duplicate dragons and now I too have had to move my diamond hybrids into normal habitats.
U need to do some math and give us more habitats. Especially us that have played from the beginning and have every drogon.
It would help if u made a diamond hab. That held 3.

You took the words right outta my mouth!! I totally agree with everything you posted. I, too, spend a small fortune weekly on gold (probably $100-$150/month or more and I know some players spend much more than that but, to me, that's a ridiculous amount!!) so I feel they should give the players the things they repeatedly request for. Anyway, I'd bet my iPhone that they'll come out with a 3 dragon diamond habitat that'll cost more than 500 gold. No way would they offer that type of habitat for coins...that's what infuriates me! I wish they'd give us the option to pay for all dragons, habitats & decor with coins. For example, say I want a dragon that costs 1000 gold, offer it for 1000 gold or, say, 12,000,000 coins. I know that's an extreme amount of coins but that's the point. Make the coin prices sky high for items that are now offered for gold only. They'll still make $$ cuz most players, like myself, are too impatient to build up that many coins...but at least give us the option.

JustKay
01-05-14, 04:12 AM
Cool dragon. Will try for it since I missed out on the Skeleton dragon. The skeleton dragon is much cooler, especially in epic form, but this is not a bad consolation for me :)

Btw, +1 to the diamond dragon large habitat (3 dragons). I don't even care if it doesn't hold 30000 coins. I have too many coins to begin with. Better yet, let people have 3 dragons in a new treasure\gold habitat, with max capacity 15 gold. :)

MazReptile
01-05-14, 05:31 AM
I've just started for this dragon, coz it looks cool, so far with first try using mythic and bat got 14 hours....
But after I've seen others saying atlas and Leo, I'm gonna try that as I may as we'll get tinsel and New Years as I haven't got them either... After taking a break from this game after a year playing and loads of money spent on gold I needed a break haha and now I'm ready to play again.... Just which the Arctic dragons weren't as hard to get lol

s_lynne
01-06-14, 01:12 AM
Using Mythic(lvl7)/Bat(lvl7) only seems to be producing nothing but Charms, 7 in a row to be exact. This "game" has gotten more and more frustrating. I just about threw my iPod Touch across the room when I saw yet another 16h breed time, which is my eighth one now. This is way beyond absurd!

asyran2012
01-06-14, 01:27 AM
Using Mythic(lvl7)/Bat(lvl7) only seems to be producing nothing but Charms, 7 in a row to be exact. This "game" has gotten more and more frustrating. I just about threw my iPod Touch across the room when I saw yet another 16h breed time, which is my eighth one now. This is way beyond absurd!

I'm getting Mists and Firestorm XD

Kami365
01-06-14, 06:56 AM
I'm getting Mists and Firestorm XD

So far I'm getting mist,mindvolt,firestorm,night etc,..from combo Mythic & Bat other combo Mythic & Leo,..super frustrated at the moment....Sometimes DISLIKE this game, I'm Level 150 and can't bred even One Diamond :confused:

chalupa2030
01-06-14, 08:03 AM
So far I'm getting mist,mindvolt,firestorm,night etc,..from combo Mythic & Bat other combo Mythic & Leo,..super frustrated at the moment....Sometimes DISLIKE this game, I'm Level 150 and can't bred even One Diamond :confused:

Aw! I would so give you one if I could. I have two Diamonds ~

Magic + Eagle

Falling Leaf + Angel

It will happen! Good vibes to you!

Kami365
01-06-14, 09:17 AM
Aw! I would so give you one if I could. I have two Diamonds ~

Magic + Eagle

Falling Leaf + Angel

It will happen! Good vibes to you!

So sweet of you to offering your Diamond,.:)

ericrypt
01-06-14, 09:43 AM
Been trying for this since it came out, won't stop till' I get one! And uh, I just got a Tinsel after trying for this, using Bat/Mythic. How is that even possible? lol!

jus7_me89
01-06-14, 11:08 AM
trying for this one since day 1 but no luck yet: 3 mists, 2 firestorms, 1 mindvolt. wont spend any gold because it's not a seasonal/ limited dragon. i want it because i have the skeleton and this one will complete the 3-headed dragons collection.

J85909266
01-06-14, 12:37 PM
Want.

No luck with Atlas and Bat breeding non stop since release.

kms899
01-06-14, 12:59 PM
it's not letting me have this, along with all the new year and christmas dragons.

Kennedward
01-06-14, 01:05 PM
Anyone bred this so far?

awsumum
01-06-14, 05:24 PM

Egg

Baby

Yes! I got it with Helios/bat :)

ksmith1963
01-06-14, 08:17 PM
Saw someone got it with atlas and bat

luna2cute
01-06-14, 10:33 PM
So with no bat dragon or Helios or atlas, how can I breed this? Lol

matchbox222
01-07-14, 12:59 AM
I love the 3 headed dragons

cquinn32
01-07-14, 10:52 AM
Finally got this one with Helios and bat and after having to put my dog/best friend down :-( on the same day Cerberus was released this is now my favorite dragon. Now I just need a habitat to put her in. Please TL we need an increase!!

MsNanaStolp
01-07-14, 11:03 AM
Try mythic x leo

Based on the Dragons I have at this time Mythic x Leo is my only option to try for Cerberus. That combo has 35 different possibles. Just might wait awhile on that one.

nilni
01-07-14, 05:01 PM
Based on the Dragons I have at this time Mythic x Leo is my only option to try for Cerberus. That combo has 35 different possibles. Just might wait awhile on that one.

I think Mythic x Leo is the best combo for this dragon if it works :D

s_lynne
01-07-14, 09:50 PM
Using Mythic(lvl8)/Leo(lvl9)

1. Charm 16h
2. Titan 32h
3. Titan 32h
4. Titan 32h
5. Coral 10h
6. Titan 32h

So far, not cool. I HATE Titan!!!!!
I think any combo you try that stupid Titan is a possibility.

aussiejules
01-08-14, 03:07 AM

OMG...........i tried countless time this order helios & bat fails so many THEN changed around to BAT & HELIOS and got first try this order........lol

BAT & HELIOS 18HRS

id aussiejules

aussiejules
01-08-14, 03:08 AM
lol quick question of topic how do we make picture bigger ??????????????????

buttabdullah99
01-08-14, 03:47 AM
I just breed Leo with myhtic and got 22 hrs so Its mindvolt so not a good start its 1st try :(

faeriedust
01-08-14, 08:43 AM
Has anyone gotten this dragon using Mythic type x Zodiac type? I only see people having success with Mythic type x Bat. I hope it is possible using Zodiac, but not sure until someone actually gets Cerberus with that combo.
Edit: I am using the zodiac combo as of now though, because I don't own a bat.

buttabdullah99
01-08-14, 09:44 AM
Has anyone gotten this dragon using Mythic type x Zodiac type? I only see people having success with Mythic type x Bat. I hope it is possible using Zodiac, but not sure until someone actually gets Cerberus with that combo.
Edit: I am using the zodiac combo as of now though, because I don't own a bat.
I also don't have bat :( but I think we can get it with Leo/myhtic bcoz Leo is made up of yellow and black dragon ( same as I got my gingerbread with virtue and quetzal dragon :)

Kami365
01-08-14, 12:06 PM
TL made this dragon Cerberus quite hard as Skeleton,I tries mythic/ Leo few times all failed, other combo mythic/ bat failed too..off the topics can't breed Tinsel,new year even Diamond...please make it easy the Cerberus for us thank you TL.

PD999
01-08-14, 12:12 PM
Bat/Mythic breeding time 18 hours - guaranteed I get Trickster not Cerberus!! ��

matchbox222
01-08-14, 01:53 PM

It's 18 hours I GOT ONE!

MikeyIsle
01-08-14, 08:07 PM
Mythic and Black works

crystalrayn3
01-08-14, 08:28 PM
Stopped using Mythic/Tiger Eye and started breeding Mythic/Bat. My 1st fail ended up a Medusa. I've been trying to breed one of those for months LOL Whooo Hooo!

awsumum
01-08-14, 08:30 PM
Stopped using Mythic/Tiger Eye and started breeding Mythic/Bat. My 1st fail ended up a Medusa. I've been trying to breed one of those for months LOL Whooo Hooo!

Yay! Congrats on your successful "fail" :)

buttabdullah99
01-09-14, 03:21 AM
Bye how I got medusa with this combo bcoz there is not green in this combo ??? :p

buttabdullah99
01-09-14, 03:22 AM
Bye how I got medusa with this combo bcoz there is not green in this combo ??? :p
Sorry autocorrect me :p how u got medusa with that combo :p

cedkugedchgd
01-09-14, 10:24 AM

you cant get medusa from mythic and bat :( i think it might be super dragon.

Kennedward
01-09-14, 10:49 AM
So just wondering, how to get Medusa?

awsumum
01-10-14, 03:14 PM
So just wondering, how to get Medusa?

Mythic/poison was combo I used (medusa is mythic/purple/green) good luck :)

Kami365
01-11-14, 06:12 PM
So far I tried a lot for Cerberus with Mythic / Bat & Leo / Mythic combos, only getting tons of Mists,few mindvolt & Coral..too hard to get this double headed dragon:(

chaselance
01-12-14, 12:24 AM
I have tried Helios and bat and mythic and Leo and speed up many of them wasting easily 600 in gold and all I have gotten for the past three days are corals charms new years eve bat eagles and tons of mists and firestorms I even got lucky and got the Trojan dragon and used that and air and still no luck this dragon is very stubborn and doesn't seem to want to come to my island

hatton2
01-12-14, 09:11 AM
Have they decreased the odds of getting new dragons? 50 tries nothing :(

chaselance
01-12-14, 09:03 PM
You know I was wondering the same thing because I have hatched over 65 times now with no luck I even took a break toady and tried for oracle with mythic and light and speed up about 25 of them and got nothing just lots of love and firestorms and a couple sunrise dragons also. I know that cerberus is super rare but really over 65 times and nothing that's a little ridiculous. They need to even the odds a little better in the players favor I mean I don't expect to get a super rare right away but by 50 you should be close.

chaselance
01-13-14, 12:09 PM
How is it I get a freakin ultra rare dark angel before a super rare Cerberus ?

jus7_me89
01-13-14, 12:55 PM
i simply cannot breed this one ! i only get commons : firestorms, mists and corals ! i got only 1 rare ( a mindvolt ) and thats it ! and i'm trying for this dragon since day 1. i took a break from this because it was 2 much for me : firestorm after firestorm....and of course mists and corals ! i will try again but not so soon..it's 2 frustrating !

Kami365
01-13-14, 09:19 PM
So far no results getting Cerberus dragon,.only mist mist mist mist one Mindvolt / Charm / athletic / genie / coral & one very good failure New Year dragon,.that's all,.the combos bat / mythic and mythic / Leo...

buttabdullah99
01-14-14, 03:55 AM
My neighbours seems very lucky with this combo first Shen got new year then hannukah then leapord then clockwork and then oracle :):):) I am so unlucky in these days my breeding den giving me rubbish just breed myhtic with night and got 14 hrs so propably mist :(:(:) why yellow and water Color love each other so much WWWWHHHYYY !!!

beejk
01-14-14, 09:27 AM
I always got huge troubles breeding dragons with 3colors ( breed none so far, tried months for the ceasar dragon and super dragon wich i still dont got).
Have been trying for cerberus since it came out and keep getting super rares i alrdy got or mass firestorms and eagle dragons.(the most annoying thing is the false hope you get when you finally see 18 hours on the clock and get peacock and trickster dragons)

gonna be a real challenge getting this dragon, but it is so awesome i have to try:)
Good Luck to all who are trying!

MakJulos
01-14-14, 12:03 PM
Using Atlas/Libra since it's the only option for me, and Cerberus is definetly playing hard to get, no luck yet, but among the worthless fails i've gotten a few dragons i didn't have before - Athletic, Scorpion, Tinsel, Honeybee (even nested a 2nd of this one just now, good for trading i guess) so i'm still happy.

buttabdullah99
01-15-14, 11:33 AM
Guys since I got my Trojan dragon so can I breed Trojan with air to get Cerberus any suggestion plz plz

Emeralding
01-15-14, 03:06 PM
Guys since I got my Trojan dragon so can I breed Trojan with air to get Cerberus any suggestion plz plz

I tried that combo about 800 golds worth. Nothing. I tried them all tho. A LOT! Nothing. Maybe you will have better luck. I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Sylvrthrne
01-15-14, 04:25 PM
Have they decreased the odds of getting new dragons? 50 tries nothing :(

I tried to raise that point the other day. The odds of getting new dragons seems to have decreased sharply for several months now. Previously, when new dragons came out, you would see a number of people happily posting about their new aquisitions. Now, however, there are very few success stories, and many are talking about their numerous fails. I've been trying bat/ mythic for some time now, not only for cerebus, but in hopes of getting tinsel/ new years, because I've not had any luck in getting any holiday dragons, and this combo has the cerebus/ trojan as a possible outcome. All I've had is mist, firestorm, eagle, genie, etc.

Something has changed in the breeding odds for new dragons. I've read too many people having the same, identical problem for this to be an isolated incident. I'm hoping that if enough of us raise our voices, TL will take notice?

buttabdullah99
01-15-14, 08:32 PM
I tried that combo about 800 golds worth. Nothing. I tried them all tho. A LOT! Nothing. Maybe you will have better luck. I have my fingers crossed for you :)
Thanx hope u get it soon gud luck

s_lynne
01-16-14, 10:50 AM
I'm still not having any luck trying for this dragon. I've also noticed that I'm not the only one havin trouble. This is getting just down right aggravating. I refuse to delete this game because over the years I've spent a lot of hard earned money and time getting to where I am, lvl127, but I honestly think TL really needs to read our comments and make some changes. Put the game back to the way it was, where EVERYONE had a chance to obtain the dragons they're trying for. You know, equal opportunity? I used to be very happy playin but now when I put dragons to breed, I don't even wait to see the time I just close the game and move on to something else. Not cool TL, not cool!!!

daughtryville
01-17-14, 12:03 AM
I really WANT this dragon but I have NO luck :(
never did get skeleton either (I want a 3 headed dragon)

Good luck to you all

chaselance
01-17-14, 09:33 PM
I seem to be a glutton for punishment because I just speed through another 500 gold trying for this stupid dragon. I don't understand what is going on with this game it just doesn't seem to want to give hardly anyone this dragon. I have about 100 neighbors and I have gone through all of them to see if anyone has gotten it and none of them have. I mean that is pretty weird usually after a week a couple of my neighbors have the new dragons but none do. I have even been trying the Trojan dragon and air dragon with no luck. I thought once I got the Trojan dragon it would be easier but unfortunately the odds have not changed at all. I hope some of you are having better luck than me.

Jrod333
01-18-14, 10:31 AM
Ha better luck than you . I've been speeding up since this Dragon has been released . 6000 gold later and not even a Trojan Dragon.I don't get it

Sylvrthrne
01-18-14, 03:10 PM
"50 tries nothing" "800 golds worth. Nothing" "6000 gold later and not even a Trojan Dragon" "just speed through another 500 "

Kooky, Pony, there really is a problem with the breeding odds!! Please take note!

Jrod333
01-18-14, 07:36 PM
Easier said then done . Each time I told myself that , just another 500 , just another 1000. I'm fed up . This isn't the only time I've done this for a pair of dragons . On top of that where does it get me to have all dragons anyway . I have nowhere to put them , and yea I have several of each xlarge habitats. I guess I'm supposed to have all those and no specific ones

buttabdullah99
01-22-14, 12:19 PM
I am trying for it now with no luck and TL really want all of us to quit the game :(:(:( I breed Trojan with air and got 12 hrs :(

chaselance
01-22-14, 12:55 PM
I was just wondering if anybody has gotten this dragon besides the same three or for people who always get every dragon almost right away?

jptheripper
01-22-14, 01:31 PM
"50 tries nothing" "800 golds worth. Nothing" "6000 gold later and not even a Trojan Dragon" "just speed through another 500 "

Kooky, Pony, there really is a problem with the breeding odds!! Please take note!

I disagree with this. I bought 1400 gold last weekend. Got Trojan, oracle, Santa, two tinsel, and new year. It's all luck, I don't see odds having changed

Sylvrthrne
01-22-14, 04:06 PM
I disagree with this. I bought 1400 gold last weekend. Got Trojan, oracle, Santa, two tinsel, and new year. It's all luck, I don't see odds having changed

I'm glad to see you got those dragons, it's good to see that there are some success stories out there as well. Unfortunately, if you read the threads, from accounts this may be the exception rather than the average. Hopefully TL will take a look and resolve this one way or another.

buttabdullah99
01-23-14, 03:30 AM
I was just wondering if anybody has gotten this dragon besides the same three or for people who always get every dragon almost right away?
No :(:(:(

jaesha
01-23-14, 07:26 AM

This dragon has been difficult. I've been trying for it daily since it's release, but took a detour for 3 days to breed the red queen which thankfully I was able to do in that time, some speeding maybe 150 gold. I've probably spent 300 or more on Cerberus. Well I'm back to it. Already speed up a few times and still nothing. I always have trouble with the ones I want the most. :(

jptheripper
01-23-14, 07:50 AM
I need Cerberus and Helios. So for now trying for gold so I can try for both at once.

kms899
01-24-14, 07:22 AM
This dragon is very difficult to get, i've been going for this from when it was released with on off tries, finally got it yesterday.

kms899
01-24-14, 07:23 AM
No :(:(:(

Me me:o

buttabdullah99
01-24-14, 11:18 PM
Me me:o

Really very big congratulations :);):o

chaselance
01-26-14, 11:16 AM

I am so happy at least someone had gotten I know out of my 100 neighbors none of them have gotten this one or hook I have been trying for both since they were released with no luck I just keep getting Trojan 3 so far and the red queen I've gotten 4 of them but not these two for some reason but will keep trying but I'm not using anymore gold because I've already wasted 1000'tring for both of them.

Jrod333
01-27-14, 02:00 AM
Ok I finally got one . First I got Trojan with atlas and bat , then got this one right after with big bad and trajan .

Jrod333
01-27-14, 02:07 AM
I guess my luck changed a bit , because not only did I get Cerberus and Trojan but also gadget , red queen and lunar horse with under 1000 gold . Now I really wish team lava would bump up the habitats. I really have no where to put a few of these . I don't understand the deal with the flipping habitats , there's not enough

adrianelady
01-27-14, 02:22 PM
I think this is impossible for me. Been trying since day 1 of his release and haven't got him. And I just found out nightmare is breed able right now so I probably missed my chance for him. I hve a really bad time breeding ANYTHING new. It's ridiculous.

adrianelady
01-27-14, 02:24 PM
I need my odds of breeding to go up or something I have nothing to show for the past few weeks of trying not even Trojan!

chaselance
01-27-14, 08:50 PM
Ok I finally got one . First I got Trojan with atlas and bat , then got this one right after with big bad and trajan .

Congrats I've tried this combo big bad and Trojan and only got minvolt wizard coral charm mindvolt again clockwork new years fruitful another charm mirage poison athletic another fruitful another poison trickster mist parakeet landworm genie another charm and these are all in order and speed up the breeding for another waste of 400 in gold at this rate I could of bought him outright and saved money on gold this one is just ridiculous

Jrod333
01-27-14, 11:12 PM
Thanks. I guess just keep trying or take a break and go for something else, then come back. Tbh I wanted this dragon so bad but now with it at lv 10 I'm not so impressed. I mean I am it's just so small tho. Lol. Such a cool dragon really should have size comparable to the passion dragon, instead it looks as if it's a baby still. Another note, please add 10 more habitats . lol. Enough with the 10 dragons 2 habitats, 10 more, no habitats.

s_lynne
01-28-14, 08:09 AM
All I keep getting are Corals, Charms, Mists, and Wizards. I've also gotten a couple of Titans and a few MindVolts. I'm using Mythic(lvl8)/Bat(lvl8). Can you say "time to give up"? I'm getting quite annoyed!!!!

jaesha
02-02-14, 01:35 PM
I'm really bothered by the fact that I've been trying for Cerberus since its release and nothing. I've taken minor pauses to try for Trojan and oracle, only so that I wouldn't pull my hair out in frustration over Cerberus. I even got the red queen, but all of these are rare types. They weren't super easy, but the time spent to breed them seemed reasonable. I do use gold intermittently to speed things along, and I don't mind that, but I've used 4 combos bat/mythic, Trojan/gold, Trojan/air, bat/Trojan that should have the probability of yielding 34-39 different dragon types including Cerberus, but I only get genie, coral, mist, firestorm on a "persistent" basis. I've also occasionally received only 1-2 of: Dino, mirage, clockwork, athletic, honeybee or Titan so there is a little variance in fails but not much as for every one of these I received 7 of the others. Goes to show just how much I've tried for this dragon. This is really disturbing. I just switched to Trojan/bat and received a tinsel which was unexpected, but I already have it, and of course on my second try with that combo I promptly get 14 hours and it's likely my regular visitor, a mist.

Things should be difficult and I don't have a problem with difficult, but to try for a dragon that's not even ultra rare in excess of 50 times, with "very few" variations in fails received is ridiculous. I actually stopped counting as all it does is make me want to walk away from the game altogether when I think about how hard I try without success for the ones I want the most. It's sort of depressing and I'm beginning to begrudgingly feel like individual games are rigged with higher difficulty levels as it seems some players receive every single dragon released in record time but I usually struggle more often than not for everything I breed, even if I speed breed. I don't mind the struggle, it's challenging and I can appreciate that in a game, but there should be a reward at some point for all of the "effort" that we make. 30 days with countless tries, putting up with the same irritating cloned common fails, "and" giving gold to support the task seems like effort to me. Someone suggested moving my breeding den around, or breeding some quick commons to clear it or reset it. That's pretty bad when others see you trying for weeks for the same thing and offering advice. BTW I tried moving my den and breeding some quickie commons but after getting back to trying for Cerberus, I only ended up speeding up 3 firestorms in a row for my effort. I don't think that works. :(

All of this on top of the fact that we still aren't given adequate habitats with more homeless dragons released each week. Not even an explanation, so we can at least understand the method to the madness, nothing. :confused: I'm definitely going to use my gold with more discretion since that seems to have zero affect on the outcome anyway.

debosden
02-03-14, 10:02 AM
Yay! Congrats on your successful "fail" :)

I was using Mythic/Tiger Eye and got Diamond!

debosden
02-03-14, 10:03 AM

I used Mythic/Tiger Eye and got Diamond...

rissah
02-03-14, 10:04 AM
I'm really bothered by the fact that I've been trying for Cerberus since its release and nothing.

I wanted it so bad but I gave up. I couldn't handle anymore mist and coral dragons!

gaboi007
02-05-14, 04:39 PM
Over 200 b reedings (I spotted counting after 170). Three good fails. A new year, Trojan, and lunar horse. But still no Cerberus. Guess it's time to give up :(

sabrinainde
02-05-14, 09:09 PM

My 13 year old son actually got Cerberus on his first try with Mythic/Bat. However, I have tried a lot with Mythic/Leo and nothing. Continuous Mindvolts and Wizards. I finally got tired of it.

I really haven't seen it on many islands at all.

rissah
02-06-14, 11:38 AM
Over 200 b reedings (I spotted counting after 170). Three good fails. A new year, Trojan, and lunar horse. But still no Cerberus. Guess it's time to give up :(

After the jillionth mist and coral fail I gave up. What combo are you using? I'd at least love to get new fails instead of the same mist and coral.

jus7_me89
02-06-14, 12:54 PM

you are a lucky player ! i tried for almost a month to breed this dragon but i only got MIST and CORALS ! not even a rare one ! i gave up but i will probably try again later.

s_lynne
02-16-14, 09:03 AM
I've tried Mythic/Bat about 50 times, no Cerberus. Now, I'm using Atlas/Leo, don't remember how many times, stopped counting after 30 tries, and still no Cerberus. What, in all that is holy, is going on?? Why is it so darn hard to obtain these dragons?? I'm tired of gettin the same old fails, which includes Magic, Scorpion, Athletic, Charm, Titan, MindVolt, Mist, Coral, Genie and Wizard. This is really pissing my off.

daughtryville
02-18-14, 12:06 AM
has anyone gotten this dragon recently? please and tysm :)
i have been trying with secret and mythic

has anyone gotten lucky? this dragon sure is hard to get... lol

lorentw
02-18-14, 08:32 AM
i got a charm fail with secret and mythic, I believe this is one of those truly super rare dragons, but you won't get it if you are not trying.

daughtryville
02-18-14, 05:02 PM
yeah very super hard to get..
i have only seen 1 of my neighbors that has it.

really want a 3-headed dragon.. (couldn't breed skeleton either)

good luck to us all!

Mani_Sari
02-18-14, 09:46 PM
has anyone gotten this dragon recently? please and tysm :)
i have been trying with secret and mythic

has anyone gotten lucky? this dragon sure is hard to get... lol

Got it a few days ago, it's still in my nest, but now with the habby increase I guess it can place it somewhere lol.

daughtryville
02-18-14, 10:13 PM
Got it a few days ago, it's still in my nest, but now with the habby increase I guess it can place it somewhere lol.

What combo did you use please?
thank you so much

Mani_Sari
02-18-14, 11:42 PM
What combo did you use please?
thank you so much

Atlas/Bat. Been alternating trying to get Cerberus and Hook, still no Hook though, good luck to you.

kooky panda
03-06-14, 06:52 PM
Used mythic And bat (plus used boost breeding)
Got it first try!!

rissah
03-12-14, 08:44 AM
I've been trying with Mythic and Bat. Not sure how many fails I've had but it's probably around 20+ I got a bunch of mist and coral, and then started getting charms, but yesterday I got my first Aether! So that was an awesome fail. Now I feel like okay, the past 20 fails were worth it. Still no Cerberus though.

droopy123love
03-27-14, 03:23 AM
Yahooo! Finally hit cerebus today! The proud both epic parents are Helios on the left and Secret on the right!

rissah
06-30-14, 06:18 PM
I've been trying for this for months and still no dice. I'm probably at about 60+ fails. I guess I'll keep trying though!