PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Exchange Place

DanaeBell
01-03-14, 02:00 AM
The idea is to develop an Exchange place where we can sell/buy gems, dragons, decorations or everything that is in our storage. There must be a certain level where this option is enabled. There is something similar in farm story

magicalchickens
01-14-14, 06:53 AM
I was talking to my mum about a similar idea the other day. I would like if you could either post a dragon in exchange for another. Say if you wanted a forestfire and you posted a fairy for it, then it goes to a special area or becomes an egg in storage if someone accepts. I agree that you should be a certain level or do a quest to open it up first. Also maybe limit an exchange to every 3 days or once a week so TL isnt losing money but you can keep reposting a dragon until it's taken?

Gradma65
07-17-14, 11:46 PM
I love the idea of an exchange, so players can trade dragons, etc with each other.

butterrecan
10-10-14, 12:51 PM
This would be nice.

gail66
10-10-14, 01:12 PM
Yer like I could give my best neighbour. And real live friend one off my diamond dragons. Here

SilverRavenOak
11-04-14, 02:06 PM
I absolutely agree. A trading post of sorts. I end up with many duplicate dragons from spin games, or ones I'm just not as excited about from world events. If I could give them to people who want/need them and gain others in return, I'd be ecstatic!

All10star
11-30-14, 08:47 AM
At first I wanted to sell everything I had in storage just for the silver, now I got so much silver and nothing to do with it