PDA

View Full Version : farm story is the best

suebussell
07-20-10, 09:02 AM
Can I just say how much I am enjoying Farm Story. I was a facebook addict,then brought my ipod touch and discovered Farm Story, although it was a bit slow at first, partly not knowing what i was doing, but now I have about 80 neighbours and will be adding more from this forum in a bit. Thank you for the updates the gifts are better and deleting of neighbours is also an assett

Thank you for such a great game, keep the updates coming

suebussell

Hawk 8
07-20-10, 10:03 AM
Farm Story is the best!

DoodleBug
07-20-10, 02:45 PM
I love this game. This is the first iPhone game that I have played every single day since I got it (several hours a day). I forget when it was released but seems I've been playing since early June. I had other Tapping games, (Tap Store, Tap Farm) but I got rid of those 'cause I was afraid all that tapping would be too much for my fingers. Besides, Farm Story is so much better! I love the graphics, the items available and especially am loving the new inventory feature.

I like to play with my farm and move the animals and items around as though I'm actually working on the farm. For awhile I was hiding things behind the trees and house to get them out of view, but now I don't have too!

Thank you TeamLava!