PDA

View Full Version : Does TL offer similar games?

buddiee
01-02-14, 05:26 PM
I wanted to ask whether there are any TeamLava games that currently cater to Android over iOS, or are on even ground. I have currently only played Dragon Story, Restaurant Story, Farm Story, Bakery Story, Fashion Story, Pet Shop Story, and Jewel Mania by TeamLava. I started playing Dragon Story due to a referral from a family member, and have only tried the games that periodically appear as goals in Dragon Story (the goals that grant 30 Dragon Story gold for installing, etc.).

I was very impressed with Jewel Mania. I find the Story games to grow a bit tedious and lack the thought/s**** aspects of other game styles. Jewel Mania, however, requires a bit of thought and has a very nice s**** curve. With this in mind, does TeamLava offer any other games that might suit my taste? I also enjoy strategy, action, and RPG style games.

Thanks in advance,
-Buddiee

FrozenTurtle
01-02-14, 05:33 PM
Moving this to the Off-Topic section.

We do offer another game called Kingdom Clash which is available on our FireMocha Brand. It's available to download from the iTunes App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id638320037?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum).

DragonMaster128z
01-02-14, 06:39 PM
I would guess games that fall in the Strategy would be-
-Match the dots
-Candy Blast Mania
-Bubble Mania
-Fruit Splash Mania
-Fruit Mania

buddiee
01-04-14, 04:59 PM
Thanks guys, any other suggestions anyone?
-B