PDA

View Full Version : Earning Stars

molly819
01-02-14, 02:19 PM
Why does it take so Ridiculously long to earn just 1 star?

MiniLaura
01-02-14, 06:10 PM
Because it is not intended to be a game that can be completed quickly.

s_lynne
01-09-14, 04:23 PM
10+ million points for 1 star??? I completely understand that TL doesn't want players to beat the game to quickly, but this is outrageous.

outhouse01
01-09-14, 06:24 PM
This game is definitely "pay to play". It takes 5 hours to get 150 energy (with a cap of 160). That energy can then be used up within 5 minutes depending on the scene you are playing. However, If playing the timed scenes - even less. So 5 hours wait for 5 minutes of play- UNLESS you pay to play a little longer. That is what they are banking on - you just get into it and run out of energy so you buy some more. I'm loosing interest real fast. Especially when you need 10+ million for just one star. I understand the concept of slow and steady wins the race but This one really is trying it on.

TinksThots
01-10-14, 02:12 AM
It's pushing my patience to get those last few gems in my other games. I'll be dumping this dumb one with a smile on my face.

s_lynne
01-10-14, 03:12 AM
I just finished playing a scene where I'm tryin to get the 4th star, and after using up my "energy" I just barely broke the 54% mark. If you gonna make it to where the players have to earn an absurd amount of points just to get one measly star, the least you can do is reduce the amount of energy so people can play a lot longer than 5 minutes. I'm seriously about to say screw those last 15 gold bars and delete this game.

srg70
02-11-14, 02:23 PM
Earning stars on this game takes way too long. Is it their intention that people only play for 5 mins twice a day?!?! You'd have to spend mega money on this game to play for a decent amount of time. They could at least reduce the amount of energy so we could at least play for 15-20 mins a day. Otherwise what's the point? I'm playing to get my gems on the other games then the game will be deleted. Shame because I enjoy it!