PDA

View Full Version : not enough counter

Unregistered
01-12-11, 09:08 AM
if you serve a food and do not have the counter space, what happens to the food?

Unregistered
01-12-11, 12:31 PM
if you serve a food and do not have the counter space, what happens to the food?

It'll sit on your appliance until you move it to a counter. If too much time elapses, it will spoil.

mattdiner
01-12-11, 12:37 PM

If you tap to serve when all your counters are full, it will replace the food on one of your counters.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 02:00 PM
If you tap to serve when all your counters are full, it will replace the food on one of your counters.

Actually.. NO.
To go into further detail to help clarify:

You cannot serve food when there is no available counter. The computer does not allow that, & it does not Replace anything.

If you hit SERVE, and the ERROR message comes up where It asks you to add another counter, it means all counters are full, with different food items.
Your new food will not go anywhere to "replace" anything until you add another counter like it asks you to do. It'll sit on your appliance until you move it to a counter. If too much time elapses, it will spoil if you do not serve it.

Before you get that error message that "your counters are full", the "chef" will combine whatever multiple foods that you have only if that is the case, which will then allow you to serve your food.

But.. this is done AUTOMATICALLY, and a message regarding this will tell you that this is happening as you serve a new item.. you would not get the message that your counters are full if you did have the multiple food option.

Or..
you can wait until the food from your existing counter actually gets depleted, and then serve your new food once that older food on the counter is clear.

Which I have done.. I sawa that the coffee had 8 servings left.. waited a few more minutes, the coffee went away to the next customers, and I was able to then serve the new food where the coffee used to be before it was consumed.

Clear as mud.