PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

kooky panda
01-02-14, 08:43 AM
Since the last (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56597-Dragon-Story-Breeding-Experiments-Theories-http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56597-Dragon-Story-Breeding-Experiments-Theories-Part-III&p=703290&viewfull=1#post703290-III&p=703290&viewfull=1#post703290)thread reached over 100 pages, here is a new thread.

Dragon Story Game Guide (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide)

Dragon Story Experiments/Theories

Burning to share your theories or organize experiments on how to breed your favorite Dragons? You've come to the right place! With the help of like minded Caretakers and Dragon enthusiasts, you can pool ideas on how to get those elusive, rare Dragons like the infamous Diamond Dragon.

You can also create a Group like this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=148), which act as mini forums to share your ideas! You can post your Group links in the Fan Links forum (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?94-TeamLava-Fan-Links)!

Joining a group!
1. Click on Community at the top of the forum.
2. Click Groups.
3. Search for existing groups in the search box in the top right corner.
4. If there's no existing group, you can click Create Group to make a new group!

Please search for an existing group first before you create a new group (spam is bad ;D).

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragon_eggs_all02.png

dalexxx
01-02-14, 08:50 AM
Gold and charm got me tinsel on my second account ::3

chalupa2030
01-02-14, 08:51 AM
Thanks for sharing! Congrats!

madooo911
01-02-14, 11:58 AM
Hello, what is best choose to breed Hypnotic Dragon ?
I tried Light and magic several times.

DragonMaster128z
01-02-14, 12:16 PM

If you are iOS try for Ice Age with Winter/Purple. I got like 3 trying. :)

Trixie6969
01-02-14, 12:50 PM
I struggle to get holiday dragons no matter what season it may be (just got my 1st Xmas one). I have noticed for the most part that I can't get the dragons I'm trying for with what seems to be most popular combination.

I think I have figured out what works for me (well, so far) & hopefully this could help others who struggle too.

Now I rarely breed the same combo several times in a row. I pick a dragon & jot down the colors. I refer to breeding charts to see what will give me the longest fails & put those 2 colors on the same side. I then make a list of dragon possibilities to breed. Each time I breed, I use a different combination. If I get a dragon I don't have, that is the only time I will repeat that combo. I do not have alot of dragons that work like Diamond, Dawntree, Aether, Angel etc...

It seems that if I use some oddball combos, then I either get my dragon or something I don't have. I did get a few dragons I didn't have trying this method after going crazy going for the Halloween dragons. Here are some of my combos.

Forest + Laserlight =Tusker. Social + Coral=Mistmoth. Laserlight + Fairy=Pegasus. Forest + Owl=Caesar. Laserlight + Parakeet =Reindeer. Don't get me wrong, I do have alot of fails. Still testing this, but thought I would share.

Abysmic
01-02-14, 11:02 PM
What could hatch from night+virtue=10 hours?

chalupa2030
01-02-14, 11:13 PM
Coral ~

Trixie6969
01-02-14, 11:45 PM

I got him with Luck + Luck and Leopard + Trickster

jus7_me89
01-04-14, 04:22 AM
this is not really a bug, but it's a problem for sure. i keep getting common dragons ! you will say: well..be patient and you will get some rare/super rares as well. HOWEVER, there are OVER 3 weeks ( soon it will be a month ) since i got something decent. In 3 weeks i got only 1 rare ( a laserlight ) and tons of commons. i know that there is a big possibility to get a common from a breeding combo but i ONLY get commons. It does not matter what combo i use ( i used lots of combos like nightmare and light, mythic and leo, leo and chrome, leo and nano, landworm and valkyrie, skeleton and mirage, avatar and mirage, avatar and super, santa and skeleton, and so on ). I also read that the lvl of the dragon could affect the result ( i don't think this is true but i gave it a try ). So, i tried with epic dragons for about 1 week and a half ( only commons ). Then i tried with lvl 4 dragons ( the results were AGAIN commons ). I also tried different hours for breeding ( sometimes i even put 2 dragons in the den in the middle of the night hoping that i will get at least a rare ). i had a lot of free time in the last weeks so i played DS a lot so imagine how many fails did i get. i really understand that the "luck" factor is important but really?? only 1 darn rare in almost 1 month ? i got enough firestorms to build an army ! i got way 2 many corals, lucks and charms ! i really think there is something wrong with my game ! please do something ! i don't mind to get dragons that i already have, but i am getting tired of those commons ! i usually got 1 rare after 4-5 commons and 1 super-rare / week ( sometimes even 2 ).but know i got 1 rare after more than 20 commons and 0 super-rares.

nyxinchaos
01-04-14, 09:54 PM
Last week I just started what I guess could be referred to as my first breeding experiment. The initial goal was to breed the Holiday event's Reindeer dragon. Now after several attempts using Air + Life, Air + Wild, Fairy + Life, Fairy + Wild, Fairy + Firestorm, Fairy + Fire, Forest + Firestorm, Fire + Parakeet, Forest + Scorpion, etc. all with no success, I eventually decided to change my tactic. Instead of just trying a bunch of different combinations that had the correct elements/colors, I was going to breed the same two dragons over and over. After some deliberation, I eventually decided on Landworm (Level 7) and Social (Level 6). My reason for choosing this combination stemmed from the possible eggs to be hatched as a result of the breeding, most of which I didn't have. That way, even if I failed to breed the Reindeer dragon I wanted, it was highly probable I would breed another new dragon that I didn't already have. This was successful in a way. While I didn't get my Reindeer dragon, I did get: Magic (x2), Fairy (x1), Hannukah (x1), Island (x2), Holly (x2), Life (x1), and Mist (x2). Out of these, I only already possessed a Fairy dragon and a Life dragon, so I was happy with the combination. Given my lack of success though at breeding the Reindeer dragon, I decided to change the pair a bit by Evolving my Social Dragon to Level 7 (hoping higher levels would equate to greater chance for rare and super rare dragons). Since I've evolved my Social dragon and be*** breeding it with my Landworm dragon once more (both level 7) I've hatched: Mindvolt (x1). I also have another Island egg in the nest, and judging from the breeding time I'd say the pair currently is breeding a Life dragon. While I'll be selling both the Life and Island eggs, I plan on continuing my experiment in hopes of more rare dragons I have yet to possess. Any thoughts? I'll let you know how it goes as I continue.

worqgui
01-05-14, 05:52 AM
Same here... :(

kittymur
01-05-14, 07:15 AM
What is this dragon? http://i39.tinypic.com/2mg0303.jpg

chalupa2030
01-05-14, 07:22 AM
Mismoth! Super rare, I think. Congrats!

kittymur
01-05-14, 07:28 AM
Mismoth! Super rare, I think. Congrats!
Thank you a lot

Abysmic
01-05-14, 08:37 AM
I'm having trouble getting the moon dragon, can anybody give me advice?

buttabdullah99
01-05-14, 10:31 AM
I'm having trouble getting the moon dragon, can anybody give me advice?
OMG!!! Same thing here so much trouble to get moon dragon but still no moon ;(:(:(:(

chalupa2030
01-05-14, 11:12 AM
Try Night + Virtue

candie1230
01-05-14, 12:58 PM
Waiting for my first serpent to hatch. Thinking about breeding it with an eagle. What do you think will be the end result of that pairing?

cedkugedchgd
01-05-14, 01:07 PM
Waiting for my first serpent to hatch. Thinking about breeding it with an eagle. What do you think will be the end result of that pairing?

uhhhm, maybe one of these?

life - 3 hrs
parakeet - 5 hrs
wild - 6 hrs
landworm - 6 hrs
fairy - 8 hrs
cornucopia - 8 hrs
honeybee - 10 hrs
fruitful - 10 hrs
athletic - 11 hrs
mirage - 11 hrs
firestorm - 12 hrs
mythic - 12 hrs
gemstone - 12 hrs
dino - 12 hrs
scorpion - 13 hrs
mist - 14 hrs
rainbow - 14 hrs
eagle - 14 hrs
hannukah - 15 hrs
atlantis - 15 hrs
serpent - 16 hrs
reindeer - 16 hrs (android only :()
island - 20 hrs
magic - 20 hrs
social - 21 hrs
mindvolt - 22 hrs
diamond - 44 hrs

it must be one of these! :D

kittymur
01-05-14, 03:25 PM
Night+Night 12 hours, what can it be? Mismoth? Or Water?

stashlova
01-05-14, 03:33 PM
Why isnt mistmoth on the egg chart?

Got moon with Metal/Illusion.

Need advice on getting more zodiacs. Only have leo and virgo(3 of each). Suggestions?

chalupa2030
01-05-14, 04:14 PM
uhhhm, maybe one of these?

life - 3 hrs
parakeet - 5 hrs
wild - 6 hrs
landworm - 6 hrs
fairy - 8 hrs
cornucopia - 8 hrs
honeybee - 10 hrs
fruitful - 10 hrs
athletic - 11 hrs
mirage - 11 hrs
firestorm - 12 hrs
mythic - 12 hrs
gemstone - 12 hrs
dino - 12 hrs
scorpion - 13 hrs
mist - 14 hrs
rainbow - 14 hrs
eagle - 14 hrs
hannukah - 15 hrs
atlantis - 15 hrs
serpent - 16 hrs
reindeer - 16 hrs (android only :()
island - 20 hrs
magic - 20 hrs
social - 21 hrs
mindvolt - 22 hrs
diamond - 44 hrs

it must be one of these! :D

That is too funny! When I check for someone and it's more than two ~ I can not help. Lol!

chalupa2030
01-05-14, 04:16 PM
Night+Night 12 hours, what can it be? Mismoth? Or Water?

Water!

Mani_Sari
01-05-14, 04:30 PM
Why isnt mistmoth on the egg chart?

Need advice on getting more zodiacs. Only have leo and virgo(3 of each). Suggestions?

Mistmoth was previously removed from the game, anything that is no longer breedable they remove from the egg chart. But they brought back a few dragons recently and the chart wasn't updated to include those. As for Zodiacs, I suggest breeding those 2 that you have or combine it with a Diamond if available.

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 06:56 PM
OMG!!! Same thing here so much trouble to get moon dragon but still no moon ;(:(:(:(

Perhaps Moon has some hidden element.
If you breed YY and a Diamond would it help ?

stashlova
01-06-14, 12:07 AM
Just evolved to breeding level so I will try diamond. Thanks

worqgui
01-06-14, 02:58 AM
Lotus + air hoping to get Leo but turns out 14hours...reckon will be mist :(

buttabdullah99
01-06-14, 03:56 AM
Perhaps Moon has some hidden element.
If you breed YY and a Diamond would it help ?
No Sumer I only left the 1st tournament ying yang dragon bcoz that time I had no good dragons so that's why I had to left the tournament :(:(:( and now I need this dragon but I can't do anything :(

belbar22
01-06-14, 05:07 AM
No Sumer I only left the 1st tournament ying yang dragon bcoz that time I had no good dragons so that's why I had to left the tournament :(:(:( and now I need this dragon but I can't do anything :(

I also desperately want moon. I think some people got it as a fail when breeding metal with black. I got it on my 2nd account with night and light but haven't been able to get it on my main account.

elwood99
01-06-14, 05:13 AM
I also desperately want moon. I think some people got it as a fail when breeding metal with blue and yellow. I got it on my 2nd account with night and light but haven't been able to get it on my main account.

Thats incorrect its metal and night. I got moon from that combo trying for darksteel.one cant get moon from metal and blue and yellow because there is no black in there

belbar22
01-06-14, 06:03 AM
Thats incorrect its metal and night. I got moon from that combo trying for darksteel.one cant get moon from metal and blue and yellow because there is no black in there
I just came onto the forum to correct what I had posted as I realised myself that I meant Metal and Black. Sorry for any confusion.

MsNanaStolp
01-06-14, 06:45 AM
What could hatch from night+virtue=10 hours?

That would be the Coral Dragon

MsNanaStolp
01-06-14, 06:51 AM
What is this dragon? http://i39.tinypic.com/2mg0303.jpg

That is a Mistmoth Dragon.

MsNanaStolp
01-06-14, 07:06 AM

That combo has 27 possible dragons:

Magic...20 hours
Dino...12 hours
Rainbow...14 hours
Tropic...11 hours
Diamond...44 hours
Holly...8 hours
Landworm...6 hours
Life...3 hours
Wild...6 hours
Eagle...14 hours
Firestorm...12 hours
Honeybee...10 hours
Scorpion...13 hours
Athletic...11 hours
Cornucopia...8 hours
Fairy...8 hours
Fruitiful...10 hours
Parakeet...5 hours
Atlantis...15 hours
Island...20 hours
Serpent...16 hours
Hanukkah...15 hours
Mindvolt...22 hours
Mist...14 hours
Social...21 hours
Reindeer...16 hours (not everyone can breed this one, not sure who can)
Mirage...11 hours

And that is it...hope that helps.

MsNanaStolp
01-06-14, 07:12 AM
Lotus + air hoping to get Leo but turns out 14hours...reckon will be mist :(

That could also be the Rainbow Dragon.

Abysmic
01-06-14, 09:15 AM
What could hatch from virtue+magic=17 hours?

LemonadeMouth173
01-06-14, 09:41 AM
What could hatch from virtue+magic=17 hours?

Luck dragon

candie1230
01-06-14, 06:10 PM
Well this is what I got. Anyone know what dragon this is?

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 11:52 PM
Gemstone/Hunter = 12 hrs
Was looking for Jade, could be just another common dragon.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 12:00 AM
Well this is what I got. Anyone know what dragon this is?

A super rare Landworm.

mhemss
01-07-14, 12:08 AM
Got my first diamond from moon and fruitful :o though wasnt lucky enough to win the warden tournament :(

dicontan
01-07-14, 12:09 AM
Got my first diamond from moon and fruitful :o though wasnt lucky enough to win the warden tournament :(

good for you mhemms, good luck on the next tournament hope you win one soon

worqgui
01-07-14, 12:15 AM
That could also be the Rainbow Dragon.

Mist..:( tried 3 more times and still mist...

worqgui
01-07-14, 12:16 AM

Congrats on your diamond...I haven't got any luck from breeding...wasted gold on hatching :(

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 12:29 AM

Oh so sorry about the warden. But your Diamond is worth more !

mhemss
01-07-14, 02:44 AM
good for you mhemms, good luck on the next tournament hope you win one soon

Thankyou dicontan. Yea wish us all luck for the next tourney :)

mhemss
01-07-14, 02:48 AM
Oh so sorry about the warden. But your Diamond is worth more !

Thank You sumer, finally after a long wait he got me b surprise :)

mhemss
01-07-14, 02:51 AM
Congrats on your diamond...I haven't got any luck from breeding...wasted gold on hatching :(

Thanks! Wasnt aiming for it though. I've tried many combos in the past but there's no luck. Wish you'll get yours soon!

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 03:00 AM
Thank You sumer, finally after a long wait he got me b surprise :)

After the Diamond breed a Crusader. Keep trying Diamond and Fire. If fail, sell the Fire and try about a 100 times. It is very fast.

mhemss
01-07-14, 03:11 AM
After the Diamond breed a Crusader. Keep trying Diamond and Fire. If fail, sell the Fire and try about a 100 times. It is very fast.

He is still in the den gonna wait for him to hatch and evolve. I'll definitely gonna try that one :)

worqgui
01-07-14, 07:43 AM
Thanks! Wasnt aiming for it though. I've tried many combos in the past but there's no luck. Wish you'll get yours soon!

Got like 4 or 5 failed misty the last one was new year :) and still trying...

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 10:05 AM
Gemstone/Hunter = 12 hrs
Was looking for Jade, could be just another common dragon.

What? A Mistmoth. Thought it was removed.
Guess it's good for me since I do not have one.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 10:07 AM
Night elf/Air=14
Another Mist ! Gone wanted a Bat

belbar22
01-07-14, 10:20 AM
What? A Mistmoth. Thought it was removed.
Guess it's good for me since I do not have one.

That's weird. I bred one yesterday and thought it must be a mistake. It is my 3rd one.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 07:31 PM
That's weird. I bred one yesterday and thought it must be a mistake. It is my 3rd one.

I think we can try other removed ones as well, while the computer glitch is still on.

LemonadeMouth173
01-07-14, 08:03 PM
Omg, im so happy! I just breed an Infinity with Diamond/ Quetzal. I was afraid it cant work because Quetzal was removed.

LemonadeMouth173
01-07-14, 08:05 PM
I think we can try other removed ones as well, while the computer glitch is still on.

Mistmoth is still in the market. It wasnt removed i think.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 08:43 PM
Omg, im so happy! I just breed an Infinity with Diamond/ Quetzal. I was afraid it cant work because Quetzal was removed.

Congrats ! well done.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 08:44 PM
BTW Habitats increased by 2

rosewaterlily
01-08-14, 03:30 AM
Mistmoth is still in the market. It wasnt removed i think.
It was removed for a few weeks but then returned and has stayed in the game.

Just bred night elf/unicorn and got 44 hours. If I thought it was angel I would be happy but 90% sure it's crusader. On my island, it seems like whenever pink splits and contributes only one element, 90% of the time it is red rather than white.

belbar22
01-08-14, 04:30 AM
I just bred winter and diamond on my other account and got angel. I am happy, but I was going for mercury.

LemonadeMouth173
01-08-14, 08:06 AM
I just bred winter and diamond on my other account and got angel. I am happy, but I was going for mercury.

Ypieeee, bel! Im so happy for u. We r doing well, no?:) Congrats. I will continue to try for mercury too cuz i like it alot. It will come! Good luck and dont be sad. Angel is gorgeous!

belbar22
01-08-14, 09:10 AM
Ypieeee, bel! Im so happy for u. We r doing well, no?:) Congrats. I will continue to try for mercury too cuz i like it alot. It will come! Good luck and dont be sad. Angel is gorgeous!

Thanks. Just a shame it is not on my main account. I have decided to breed Leo and Diamond for the forseable future because there is the possibility of many dragons including diamond hybrids which I don't have.

Sumercarefree
01-08-14, 11:29 AM

Diamond n Deep gave my first Mercury. Good Luck

Abysmic
01-08-14, 01:41 PM
What could hatch from virtue+water=12 hours?

DragonMaster128z
01-08-14, 01:53 PM

Winter

LemonadeMouth173
01-08-14, 02:50 PM
Diamond n Deep gave my first Mercury. Good Luck

Thank you. Ill try it after few days.:)I need to wait so long, is not very pleasant.

LemonadeMouth173
01-08-14, 02:55 PM
Congrats ! well done.

Thank you, again. Im sorry but i didnt see ur post before. Ure always so kind to others,a truly altruistic person. Sorry again!!!

LemonadeMouth173
01-08-14, 02:58 PM

Plz, dont get me wrong but on the first page of this thread is an egg chart. There r all kind of eggs and their time.

danni7788
01-08-14, 02:59 PM
Plz, dont get me wrong but on the first page of this thread is an egg chart. There r all kind of eggs and their time.

Yes the egg chart is a good resource. However, some players might not realize that colors like pink split into red and white and maybe confused when they don't find a pink hybrid on the chart that is 12 hours.

Clark_Wayne
01-08-14, 10:51 PM
I did not breed so much but most of my neighbor, including me, got the same problem : we have now more often common eggs than before. And battles are more difficult than before. Some are saying they will stop playing because they have too many fails.

dracoonic
01-08-14, 11:20 PM
just wana ask, is combo with diamond hybrids will give a better odds for rares/super rares?

danni7788
01-09-14, 08:03 AM
just wana ask, is combo with diamond hybrids will give a better odds for rares/super rares?

I don't think you will have better odds, but I almost always try to breed with diamond hybrids when I can because it doesn't really add any new fails (to use quetzal instead of forest for example) and there is always the small chance of another diamond hybrid!

nyxinchaos
01-09-14, 12:41 PM
Last week I just started what I guess could be referred to as my first breeding experiment. The initial goal was to breed the Holiday event's Reindeer dragon. Now after several attempts using Air + Life, Air + Wild, Fairy + Life, Fairy + Wild, Fairy + Firestorm, Fairy + Fire, Forest + Firestorm, Fire + Parakeet, Forest + Scorpion, etc. all with no success, I eventually decided to change my tactic. Instead of just trying a bunch of different combinations that had the correct elements/colors, I was going to breed the same two dragons over and over. After some deliberation, I eventually decided on Landworm (Level 7) and Social (Level 6). My reason for choosing this combination stemmed from the possible eggs to be hatched as a result of the breeding, most of which I didn't have. That way, even if I failed to breed the Reindeer dragon I wanted, it was highly probable I would breed another new dragon that I didn't already have. This was successful in a way. While I didn't get my Reindeer dragon, I did get: Magic (x2), Fairy (x1), Hannukah (x1), Island (x2), Holly (x2), Life (x1), and Mist (x2). Out of these, I only already possessed a Fairy dragon and a Life dragon, so I was happy with the combination. Given my lack of success though at breeding the Reindeer dragon, I decided to change the pair a bit by Evolving my Social Dragon to Level 7 (hoping higher levels would equate to greater chance for rare and super rare dragons). Since I've evolved my Social dragon and be*** breeding it with my Landworm dragon once more (both level 7) I've hatched: Mindvolt (x1). I also have another Island egg in the nest, and judging from the breeding time I'd say the pair currently is breeding a Life dragon. While I'll be selling both the Life and Island eggs, I plan on continuing my experiment in hopes of more rare dragons I have yet to possess. Any thoughts? I'll let you know how it goes as I continue.

New update to Level 7 Landworm + Level 7 Social
Have bred: Mindvolt (x2), Island (x2), Life (x1), Eagle (x1), Mist (x2), Fairy (x1)

belbar22
01-09-14, 01:06 PM
Just when I was about to give up hope I have finally bred an infinity with diamond and quetzal after about 4 hours of trying. ( I did stop for dinner) yay.

brandonu
01-09-14, 02:11 PM
Is it possible to get a Black Swan or a Night Elf by breeding a Diamond and a Mask?
{removed third party tool reference (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)]

LemonadeMouth173
01-09-14, 03:08 PM
Just when I was about to give up hope I have finally bred an infinity with diamond and quetzal after about 4 hours of trying. ( I did stop for dinner) yay.

Omgomg! Congrats! Why good things only come after u decide to give up?:) Guess its the mystery of life. 4 hrs? U have a lot of patience!

belbar22
01-09-14, 03:12 PM
Omgomg! Congrats! Why good things only come after u decide to give up?:) Guess its the mystery of life. 4 hrs? U have a lot of patience!

Thanks. I was losing the will to live, but I was determined to get it. I did have a few short breaks though. I am so happy. My fourth diamond. :)

LemonadeMouth173
01-09-14, 03:17 PM
Thanks. I was losing the will to live, but I was determined to get it. I did have a few short breaks though. I am so happy. My fourth diamond. :)

At least u knew for sure u can get it. I almost gave up because the idea of removed Quetzal. Im glad i didnt and im glad i shared the combo. Im so happy for u, bel!

belbar22
01-09-14, 03:19 PM
At least u knew for sure u can get it. I almost gave up because the idea of removed Quetzal. Im glad i didnt and im glad i shared the combo. Im so happy for u, bel!

Thanks. I wouldn't have thought of it if it wasn't for you. I was going to use diamond and crusader but was worried about loads of crusader fails so was put of trying.

Sumercarefree
01-09-14, 06:11 PM

I got a Black Swan while trying to get a Mask.

rosewaterlily
01-09-14, 11:40 PM
Just bred night elf/unicorn and got 44 hours. If I thought it was angel I would be happy but 90% sure it's crusader. On my island, it seems like whenever pink splits and contributes only one element, 90% of the time it is red rather than white.
Quoting myself because I was wrong and OMG it's an angel! Sitting in my nest now, yay! Angel was my most coveted dragon when I first started playing on New Dawn before being distracted by pinks and blacks, and now I finally have it and can clear that "diamond of light" goal which has been in my game forever once it hatches. Next diamond hybrid target, mercury!

Also have to laugh that I have another planet brewing in my den, will be my third along with three goblins, and two black swans, all "super rares" I got with black and pink combos, while I can never get that "rare" mask.

annbluebird
01-09-14, 11:43 PM
Sorry to ask an "old"question. But could someone be kind enough to tell me how to breed a royal dragon ? I cant find the thread
Tyvm

LemonadeMouth173
01-10-14, 08:24 AM
Sorry to ask an "old"question. But could someone be kind enough to tell me how to breed a royal dragon ? I cant find the thread
Tyvm

Royal is purple/ yellow so it could be obtain with all those colours mix like peacock, genie, trickster etc. Good luck!

cdbabe
01-10-14, 09:40 AM
Just wanna ask you guys if you having problem with the battle calculator on my iOS??

Seems gone now!!

Do you have the same problem.

I can only check it on my laptop..

belbar22
01-10-14, 10:30 AM
Quoting myself because I was wrong and OMG it's an angel! Sitting in my nest now, yay! Angel was my most coveted dragon when I first started playing on New Dawn before being distracted by pinks and blacks, and now I finally have it and can clear that "diamond of light" goal which has been in my game forever once it hatches. Next diamond hybrid target, mercury!

Also have to laugh that I have another planet brewing in my den, will be my third along with three goblins, and two black swans, all "super rares" I got with black and pink combos, while I can never get that "rare" mask.

Congrats.

belbar22
01-10-14, 10:30 AM
Just wanna ask you guys if you having problem with the battle calculator on my iOS??

Seems gone now!!

Do you have the same problem.

I can only check it on my laptop..

I have just checked mine and it is fine.

buttabdullah99
01-10-14, 11:15 AM
I have just checked mine and it is fine.

Hey what's breeding calculator on ios ??? Tell me belbar plz

belbar22
01-10-14, 11:27 AM
Sent you a private message.

buttabdullah99
01-12-14, 07:32 AM
Sent you a private message.
Yeah belbar I got it btw how u send me private msg ???

Sumercarefree
01-12-14, 07:23 PM
Yeah belbar I got it btw how u send me private msg ???

Click Notifications next to your name.

Abysmic
01-12-14, 10:47 PM
Erm.. I can't get a pink hybrid as hard as try, can anybody give some advice? The elements keep splitting that's the reason

buttabdullah99
01-13-14, 09:27 AM
Erm.. I can't get a pink hybrid as hard as try, can anybody give some advice? The elements keep splitting that's the reason
Hello if u have any diamond hybrid like mercury or gold etc then breed virtue with diamond hybrids they really help to get black and pink hybrids so gud luck I don't have origami bcoz don't have Anubis too lol :p

Abysmic
01-13-14, 11:59 AM
Hello if u have any diamond hybrid like mercury or gold etc then breed virtue with diamond hybrids they really help to get black and pink hybrids so gud luck I don't have origami bcoz don't have Anubis too lol :p

Thanks for the advice ^^

freshfunin2008
01-13-14, 12:19 PM
It looks like I will get my first diamond.... bred with Fuzzy and Genie. I have spent months on and off trying for a diamond. Usually, I would try the same combo for a week and then switch off to a different type of combo. I have 44 hours in the den so I am only assuming it is a diamond at this point. I would never have enough gold to buy one so I am quite happy about this.

chalupa2030
01-13-14, 01:25 PM
It looks like I will get my first diamond.... bred with Fuzzy and Genie. I have spent months on and off trying for a diamond. Usually, I would try the same combo for a week and then switch off to a different type of combo. I have 44 hours in the den so I am only assuming it is a diamond at this point. I would never have enough gold to buy one so I am quite happy about this.

Its a diamond! Congrats!

LemonadeMouth173
01-13-14, 01:33 PM

Omg, congraaaaaats! A new baby diamond! U deserve it.:)

Sylvrthrne
01-13-14, 01:40 PM
I thought it was just me, but I've been noticing the same thing with other players and neighbors. The last time I was able to breed for a dragon that I was trying for was in early November, with the Turkey dragon.

I had been pretty successful before, holding a pattern of selecting the most simple combination, and sticking with the same two dragons until I had success. I was able to get most of the Halloween dragons this way, and many pink and black hybrids through patience and persistence.

However, since November, my luck has been abysmal. The only holiday dragon I've gotten was Hanukkah, and that happened while I was trying for Cerberus.

I bring this up, because I'm seeing others have the same issue, and I'm wondering if the odds have been altered somehow?

Thanks!

belbar22
01-13-14, 02:05 PM

Congrats. So happy for you.

freshfunin2008
01-13-14, 02:26 PM
Thanks everyone. Maybe a little late for this upcoming tournament but I should have it leveled up for the next one. I am already thinking of the hybrid possibilities. lol

freshfunin2008
01-13-14, 02:36 PM
I thought it was just me, but I've been noticing the same thing with other players and neighbors. The last time I was able to breed for a dragon that I was trying for was in early November, with the Turkey dragon.

I had been pretty successful before, holding a pattern of selecting the most simple combination, and sticking with the same two dragons until I had success. I was able to get most of the Halloween dragons this way, and many pink and black hybrids through patience and persistence.

However, since November, my luck has been abysmal. The only holiday dragon I've gotten was Hanukkah, and that happened while I was trying for Cerberus.

I bring this up, because I'm seeing others have the same issue, and I'm wondering if the odds have been altered somehow?

Thanks!

I think it is all random. I just bred my first diamond and I did not use a boosted method. Actually I have a few super rare and rare ones with out ever using boosted.

belbar22
01-13-14, 02:41 PM
Thanks everyone. Maybe a little late for this upcoming tournament but I should have it leveled up for the next one. I am already thinking of the hybrid possibilities. lol

Since I got mine just before Xmas I have bred crusader, infinity and quetzal on this account. Have fun.

Sylvrthrne
01-13-14, 03:30 PM
Usually, I would agree. From previous experience, there have always been dragons that were really difficult to get, and some that I can't seem to get enough of. I generally either have two strategies, the speed breed, or trying for about 2 weeks straight. When a dragon becomes too difficult, I switch to another, and with a few exceptions (virgo and turquoise, for example) I've usually been able to get most dragons by steady effort.

I generally figure that for our accounts, there are some dragons (which varies per player) that are very difficult to get.

However, starting in early November, (with the previous exception of Hanukkah) I haven't been able to breed any of the new releases. I've been writing that off as a streak of bad luck, which I've had before, but never for this long. I'm starting to get similar feedback from my neighbors, and I've seen similar comments on the forum?

brunosp
01-13-14, 04:23 PM
I would love to know if it is still possible to do so with dragons; Diamond Dragon + Dragon Forest? with only 2 possibilities (Dragon Quartz or Dragon forest)?
:confused:

MakJulos
01-13-14, 04:32 PM
Hmm you used to be able to breed Diamond + Forest, and get either Quetzal or common Forest from it, but it's not working now i'm afraid.

EDIT: I mean, you can only get Forest from that combination now :(

Sumercarefree
01-14-14, 02:40 AM
I think it is all random. I just bred my first diamond and I did not use a boosted method. Actually I have a few super rare and rare ones with out ever using boosted.

Recently my breeding has been boring. Getting a lot of rubbish too !
If trend continues will have to stop breeding as it is a waste of time.

buttabdullah99
01-14-14, 03:49 AM
Recently my breeding has been boring. Getting a lot of rubbish too !
If trend continues will have to stop breeding as it is a waste of time.
Hi Sumer really my breeding is also become so boring only getting rubbish and my neighbour again and again getting new dragon and I am so jealous :(:(:(:(:(

LemonadeMouth173
01-15-14, 08:44 AM
Idk if somethings changed but on 7th try Diamond/ Spirit i got 40 hrs. I think its an Anubis!

chalupa2030
01-15-14, 09:22 AM
Yep!

Congrats!

LemonadeMouth173
01-15-14, 09:33 AM
Yep!

Congrats!

Thank you. Hope its not infinity. And i was aiming for Mercury but... Anubis would be great too.

conniesisle2
01-15-14, 04:18 PM
What makes /is a hybrid dragon?

LemonadeMouth173
01-15-14, 05:13 PM
What makes /is a hybrid dragon?

Is this a question about Anubis or Mercury? If yes, they r diamond hybrids. If no, i think u need to make urself clear.

sunflower617
01-15-14, 08:16 PM
I've just started a reindeer/gemstone breed and got 44 hours in the den. Should I expect something wonderfully rare?

DragonMaster128z
01-15-14, 08:28 PM
I've just started a reindeer/gemstone breed and got 44 hours in the den. Should I expect something wonderfully rare?

If you call A DIAMOND DRAGON wonderfully rare than. YES!!! :D CONGRATS!

sunflower617
01-15-14, 08:54 PM
SERIOUS?? I was speculating a crusader but a diamond wouldn't hurt my feelings at all!

DragonMaster128z
01-15-14, 09:15 PM
SERIOUS?? I was speculating a crusader but a diamond wouldn't hurt my feelings at all!

Nope it's Diamibd! For crusader you have to have he diamond in there but there isn't! Congrats!

Sumercarefree
01-15-14, 09:16 PM

Can be Infinity too, which is more difficult I think.

Sumercarefree
01-15-14, 09:17 PM
I am breeding a ton of rubbish, not even worth trading !

Sylvrthrne
01-15-14, 09:30 PM
I am breeding a ton of rubbish, not even worth trading !

I really think that the odds for breeding new dragons have changed! Very few neighbors have been able to breed new dragons, and if you watch the threads many players are having the same problem!

Sylvrthrne
01-15-14, 09:39 PM
Put another way, really look at your neighbor's islands...how many new eggs do you see?

nyxinchaos
01-16-14, 03:10 AM
New update to Level 7 Landworm + Level 7 Social
Have bred: Mindvolt (x2), Island (x2), Life (x1), Eagle (x1), Mist (x2), Fairy (x1)
Another good update that adds two more dragons I didn't have before.

Level 8 Landworm + Level 7 Social
Have bred: Mindvolt (x2), Island (x2), Life (x1), Eagle (x1), Mist (x2), Fairy (x1), Magic (x2), Firestorm (x2), Serpent (x1), Mirage (x1)

I've been working with this pair since before Christmas (while steadily increasing the parent dragons' levels). Slow and steady, but I'm not giving up yet! Hoping for some super rares and other new dragons.

lavanyadhir
01-16-14, 04:46 AM
how to have reindeer dragon? pls tell.. i tried fire+elf, holly+ air... but didnt get it.

veronicamazze
01-16-14, 04:49 AM
hi. i just bred a magic dragon from firestorm + mindvolt

sunflower617
01-16-14, 05:35 AM
I got mine via the summoning. I haven't done much intentional breeding, I take more of a "let's see what happens" approach.

chalupa2030
01-16-14, 07:06 AM
I really think that the odds for breeding new dragons have changed! Very few neighbors have been able to breed new dragons, and if you watch the threads many players are having the same problem!

Sometimes I think this. Like today ~ another freakin Coral. And breeding a Sunrise! How old are those dragons.

Having said that ~

In the last 6 weeks I have traded much and returns have been great! I have quite a few dragons from trades and about to get the Ruby!

I also bred some way cool ones too recently! And bought my treasure ones when they went on sale:). When breeding is repitious ~ I play on my Nursery Island. They make me smile!

I love this game! Hang in there:)

LemonadeMouth173
01-16-14, 09:29 AM
Can be Infinity too, which is more difficult I think.

Infinity is 40 hrs.

LemonadeMouth173
01-16-14, 09:30 AM
Thank you. Hope its not infinity. And i was aiming for Mercury but... Anubis would be great too.

It was an Anubis, yeeee!!!

HenryLucky1
01-16-14, 09:37 AM
K, so I just got 12 hours, Helios and night, trying for Trojan
I don't hope too much, but if it's not firestorm or mistmoth.... :rolleyes: maybe another Helios, lol

HenryLucky1
01-16-14, 09:38 AM
It was an Anubis, yeeee!!!

Yee, Congrats!!

Sylvrthrne
01-16-14, 10:26 AM
Ok, so I had some free time today, and thought that this might help the point I've been trying to make about the difficulty of breeding new release dragons since December. I took an accounting of my neighbor's dragons, and did a comparison of October and November's new releases with December and January's.

October-November
(Dragon/ percentage of players with them)

Witch/ 13%
Vampire/ 36%
Zombie/ 9%
Skeleton/ 12%
Owl/ 16%
Raven/ 19%
Turkey/ 16%
Cornucopia/ 34%
Pumpkin/ 29%
Spider/ 4%
Boo/ 4%

December-January
Santa/ 9%
Tinsel/ 6%
Hanukkah/ 16%
New Years/ 10%
Gingerbread/ 6%
Cyber/ 4%
Armor/ 1%
Gadget/ 1%
Trojan/ 3%
Cerebus/ 0%
Oracle/ 0%
Double Rainbow/ 3%

If you take an average of these numbers, the percentage of new release dragons that have been successfully bred has dropped from 15% to 5% since the start of December, taking into account the variance of what dragons players are trying for.

buttabdullah99
01-16-14, 10:33 AM
Really I am totally agree with you ;) I am able to get Santa tinsel gingerbread Trojan in Dec - Jan or nothing and these dragon took so many tries really especially Santa :) but I got it

LemonadeMouth173
01-16-14, 11:09 AM
Yee, Congrats!!

Lol, i know im a lil bit funny but its a new dragon for me . I didnt get anything new lately.:(And thank you.

Sylvrthrne
01-16-14, 11:56 AM
Kooky, I've been trying to have the drop in breeding rates addressed for several days now, and instead this issue keeps getting buried in this thread. From analyzing my neighbor's success rates, our odds of getting a new dragon has dropped by about 66%!

kooky panda
01-16-14, 12:45 PM
Kooky, I've been trying to have the drop in breeding rates addressed for several days now, and instead this issue keeps getting buried in this thread. From analyzing my neighbor's success rates, our odds of getting a new dragon has dropped by about 66%!
I am sorry but we do merge common threads.
Your post is current so other members if they choose can continue with this discussion.

To also clarify, the breeding design wasn't changed by TL to be lower, but as new dragons are introduced, the pool of babies you can receive increases , which is why it might seem like some Dragons are harder to get now. TL also has been rotating Dragons out regularly, some go on LTI and come back and some are constantly available.

danni7788
01-16-14, 01:13 PM
Your post is current so other members if they choose can continue with this discussion.

To also clarify, the breeding design wasn't changed by TL to be lower, but as new dragons are introduced, the pool of babies you can receive increases , which is why it might seem like some Dragons are harder to get now. TL also has been rotating Dragons out regularly, some go on LTI and come back and some are constantly available.

This is a great point. I actually like when TL makes older dragons limited to make room for new dragons. Then there are fewer breeding possibilities! And they can always bring them back for a weekend or special occasion. There are too many possibilities at this point that it is nearly impossible to get the dragon you actually want.

Sylvrthrne
01-16-14, 01:32 PM

Kooky, thanks for the reply! Perhaps this could go as feedback to TL then, as there seems to be an imbalance with the current ratio of dragons? I have noted that there are many players who are getting very frustrated with the current breeding rate. (Admittedly, one of them is me ;)) My concern is that some of my neighbors are getting so frustrated, they are talking about leaving the game because of this.

The most enjoyable aspects of the game is the community and the challenge of collecting new dragons. It's not that we mind a challenge, that's what makes it fun! As experienced players, we also know that there are "dry" periods when we go weeks without successfully breeding a new dragon. However, when weeks turn into months, the balance tips, and playing the game becomes aggravating rather than enjoyable.

elwood99
01-16-14, 04:19 PM
The rates have changed just compare the chances of getting snowman this year versus last year. Got 2 snowman as fails last year and most of my neighbours got it but when i read the snowman thread this year, noone yes not even one reported suceess. I dont believe the pool has increased and that cause a drop in rate because the chances of none breeding snowman this year is very low

jus7_me89
01-16-14, 04:36 PM
Hello my dear virtual friends! I usually get mad and frustrated when the things go wrong but in the last month i tried to be calm and patient. I used to spend LOTS of gold on speeding breedings and most of the times i ended up getting the wrong dragons. Anyway, someone on this forum told me to be patient and i will eventually get what i want. I listen her/his advice and i tried to be the calmest DS player in the world. However, in the last month i got ONLY 2 rare dragons ( a rainbow and a mindvolt ) and a super-rare ( a clockwork ). I do not know what is happening but there is something really wrong ! I tried for cerberus and i got ONLY mists, firestorms and corals ! And i tried for about 2 weeks every day. I even used the boosted breeding once and i ended up with another mist. I tried other combos, random combos just to see if i get at least another easy rare but NO ! i keep getting commons ! i mean, i really understand the concept of a common dragon ! we should breed these dragons very often BUT sometimes ( like after 4-5 or even 7 of them ) we should get at least a rare one ! in the last week i got 25 commons, and, in the last 24 hours i got 5 consecutive annoying dragons. I am telling you TL, this game is no fun when you get so many commons ! i am a patient guy, but this is 2 much ! i stopped buying gold because i am not a happy player ! not at all ! i do not know what is going on, i am not accusing TL, i am just reporting a REAL issue !

Let me give you an example : during the Halloween time, i managed to get skeleton, raven, 3 vampires and boo. i just missed spider ( i did not try for witch and zombie ) . i spent some gold, thats true, but at least i got what i wanted ! i also got cornucopia in just 3 days . after that, the things have changed ! i barely got chrome and metal ( took me 8 attempts to get a metal dragon ). Now its even WORSE ! i have never experienced such a HUGE amount of common dragons !

P.S : i just got a poison dragon while i was trying for hook. this is the 6th consecutive common after 3 life, 2 genie and 1 charm. i must say this is not fun..not at all !

@Kooky, could you please send TL a feedback regarding this problem? i know you are very busy and we all want something from you, but this is not only my problem ! there are LOTS of players experiencing the same issue ( but you already know that because you are a moderator and you read our posts ).

I am sorry for this long post. i just needed to share this with you because i am sure that i am not the only one with this problem. i also want to thank again to TL for the last summoning ( they did a great job with it ). But where is the fun when you get the summoned dragons but you cannot breed anything but commons? i DO NOT say that i necessarily want new dragons on my island but some rares ( even a wizard or a fairy would be fine at this moment for me even though i already have those ) and maybe once a week a super rare would be great ! i know that i cannot get all the dragons i want ( which is stupid because whats the point of playing a game where you suppose to collect all the dragons but whatever...i am fine with that ! ) and i understand that new dragons are tough to get.

DeQ757
01-16-14, 11:00 PM
I wonder if, as TL is working through the Beta testing for an upcoming release, minor mods made effected breeding ratios/percentages. Something quite similar happened during the phase between Dragon Story and DS New Dawn versions.

It almost became comical for me. Firestorm Units, Charm Companies, Island Brigades...enough Mindvolts to light Manhattan for a month...and a major Magic meltdown.

Life "got in the way" of playing DS until a few days ago.

What did I come back to?!? LoL! I think Magic and Island dragons have followed me to a new island and are trying to take over. Mindvolts are making a sneaky comeback, too. Glad for the Trading Portal and the Spell Shop. But oooooooh those breeding, hatching, and evolving times are a beast just to get a dragon into the Portal.

belbar22
01-17-14, 02:46 AM
Yay. Just bred Raven with magic and night. Only took 4 attempts.

Sylvrthrne
01-17-14, 07:58 AM
Kooky, I've been looking at the other breeding threads this morning (Cerberus, Oracle, Hook), as well as this one. It goes back further, of course, but just within the past day players are coming forward and reporting having major difficulties breeding. We're inundated with commons. Some players have been successful here and there, but the numbers are few and far between.

We're not saying that TL went in and changed the odds for breeding rares/ super rares. This seems to coincide with the last update, or maybe there's a glitch that happened with the beta test release?

Either way, it's clear that the problem is not isolated. Can we get this reported to TL?

Thanks!!

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 09:24 AM
Yay. Just bred Raven with magic and night. Only took 4 attempts.
U can't breed raven bcoz it's already removed from the game :p

LadyAggie06
01-17-14, 09:56 AM
Well, I have been trying to breed crusader for the past hour... I mean seriously, it will be an hour in 15 in 5 minutes and NO LUCK AT ALL...

Not sure if TL thinks I reached my max for dragons this month, since I was able to get fairytale, big bad, Cheshire, clockwork, serpent and quetzal... but this is aggravating.... real aggravating...

belbar - you probably got an ice age dragon.

belbar22
01-17-14, 10:41 AM
U can't breed raven bcoz it's already removed from the game :p

Oops I meant vampire. Got a little confused in my excitement. Now on my nest. :)

belbar22
01-17-14, 10:42 AM
Oops I meant vampire. Got a little confused in my excitement. Now on my nest. :)

Oh and it was magic and lotus. Not night. !!!

LadyAggie06
01-17-14, 10:56 AM
HAHAh, Belnar - you were very happy! :)

beastcaliente
01-17-14, 11:10 AM
Light and diamond gives you chances for all
Light types

beastcaliente
01-17-14, 11:11 AM
Kooky, I've been looking at the other breeding threads this morning (Cerberus, Oracle, Hook), as well as this one. It goes back further, of course, but just within the past day players are coming forward and reporting having major difficulties breeding. We're inundated with commons. Some players have been successful here and there, but the numbers are few and far between.

We're not saying that TL went in and changed the odds for breeding rares/ super rares. This seems to coincide with the last update, or maybe there's a glitch that happened with the beta test release?

Either way, it's clear that the problem is not isolated. Can we get this reported to TL?

Thanks!!
Same problem here can't seem to breed anything new for weeks

buttabdullah99
01-17-14, 11:43 AM
Light and diamond gives you chances for all
Light types

How ??? No it will not

dalexxx
01-17-14, 12:20 PM
Trying to make quetzal for nether dusts and felt sleepy. Placed night instead of diamond aughhhh 10hrs

LemonadeMouth173
01-18-14, 03:22 PM
Trying to make quetzal for nether dusts and felt sleepy. Placed night instead of diamond aughhhh 10hrs

Why such a hard work for dust? U can craft as many as u want with few small gems.

finnth12
01-18-14, 09:09 PM
Shouldn't mistmoth removed? Why did I get mistmoth? Or is it back to market again?

DragonMaster128z
01-18-14, 09:29 PM
Shouldn't mistmoth removed? Why did I get mistmoth? Or is it back to market again?

Mistmoth and Quetzal are back with no limited timers. :)

finnth12
01-18-14, 09:48 PM
Mistmoth and Quetzal are back with no limited timers. :)

Thanks! Yeah, I just checked in the market and it's there. :D

ballerinagirl9
01-19-14, 01:44 AM
Oh I have to add my 2 cents due to the fact I run a breeding wall and see what everyone is getting. It has gotten 100x worse! I myself have gotten repeat winters, corals, firestorms, sunrises, and don't get me started on the mists!! Whats wors e is I can't even breed common dragons I don't have!! I just keep getting the same ones over and over and over although I try numerous breeds/ look at what others are trying. it's gotten really ridiculous and yes everyone is beyond frustrated. It's hard enough to deal with 800k + expansions on iOS but then we are forced to deal with nonstop duplicates. For the first time I used gold to get a double nest and I almost think that after that the game turned against me. dragon Story is making it nearly impossible to breed good dragons. And my theory is the game only gives out certain dragons at certain times, if this isn't true, then how come Ill visit like 10 island of neighbors with all the same egg? Seen it happen over and over.

dalexxx
01-19-14, 01:51 AM
Why such a hard work for dust? U can craft as many as u want with few small gems.

I would need small gems to get nethers. Super rares gave me big gems which i dont need ::3
Besides i always fail at breeding new. Atleast this is a sure shot way for a small progress

buttabdullah99
01-19-14, 07:28 AM
I would need small gems to get nethers. Super rares gave me big gems which i dont need ::3
Besides i always fail at breeding new. Atleast this is a sure shot way for a small progress
No comman dragons also give small gems like for nether dust u need to trade coral,charm and many other for purple and for water mist,mindvolt,fairy also

dalexxx
01-19-14, 07:35 AM
No comman dragons also give small gems like for nether dust u need to trade coral,charm and many other for purple and for water mist,mindvolt,fairy also

Nethers directly not gems? ::3

DeQ757
01-19-14, 06:10 PM
I seem to have hit a thick wall of MIST dragons, too BallerinaGirl9. Guess we have to clear away the Mist before we see a Rainbow. Never could get the Hanukah dragon for the Dragon Mother Quest. *Sigh*

Gemstone dragon is being elusive too. It's hiding somewhere among all of the Islands...dragons that is.

At least DS gives me something fun to do while waiting for mud & paint to dry. No, I'm not being punny saying that; I'm renovating a house. :-)

Vyxsin69
01-19-14, 11:38 PM
I know in order to hatch certain dragons, you have to use a certain combo. But no matter how many times I try a combo...I still end up with dragons/eggs I already have. Is there a trick to this? Do the dragons have to be a certain level/age in order to get a different dragon with the same combo?

(I hope that made sense lol)

Sumercarefree
01-19-14, 11:59 PM
I just hatched a Fairytale. NOw I can try for some others.
I keep selling old habitats to buy newer ones. Many dragons have been sacrificed too

Vyxsin69
01-20-14, 04:58 AM
Which dragons did you use to get a Fairytale?
Is there a list of which dragons will give you which dragons?
For some reason I just keep getting the same thing over and over

ciarjen
01-20-14, 05:37 AM
Which dragons did you use to get a Fairytale?
Is there a list of which dragons will give you which dragons?
For some reason I just keep getting the same thing over and over

I got mine with Forest and Air.

Try searching google for the wikia dragon story breeding calculator (can't post links here) and use it to work out what your possible outcomes are for breeding.

jmkg1234
01-20-14, 08:15 AM
I'm trying moon and fruitful now! I've been playing this game for years.... Just want the diamond- glad I took a look at the forum! Wish me luck!

lorentw
01-20-14, 09:03 AM
Well, I have been trying to breed crusader for the past hour... I mean seriously, it will be an hour in 15 in 5 minutes and NO LUCK AT ALL...

Not sure if TL thinks I reached my max for dragons this month, since I was able to get fairytale, big bad, Cheshire, clockwork, serpent and quetzal... but this is aggravating.... real aggravating...

belbar - you probably got an ice age dragon.

I have been trying for chesshire and big bad, with no luck, glad to see they can actually be bred

Vyxsin69
01-20-14, 03:32 PM
I got mine with Forest and Air.

Try searching google for the wikia dragon story breeding calculator (can't post links here) and use it to work out what your possible outcomes are for breeding.

Thank you! I will do that now :)

jptheripper
01-20-14, 03:39 PM
I know in order to hatch certain dragons, you have to use a certain combo. But no matter how many times I try a combo...I still end up with dragons/eggs I already have. Is there a trick to this? Do the dragons have to be a certain level/age in order to get a different dragon with the same combo?

(I hope that made sense lol)

This is ONLY true for ice age.

It is NOT true for any of the normal island dragons. All that matters is the colors in the pool

MakJulos
01-20-14, 03:56 PM
This is ONLY true for ice age.

It is NOT true for any of the normal island dragons. All that matters is the colors in the pool

Is this true? I've noticed different outcomes if switching dragons but sticking to same colors, like for example i seem to get mostly one type of fail common offspring from Night/Light, but another fail common offspring from Lotus/Light....this can ofc be just coincidence and randomness (we get that a lot lol) and you may be perfectly correct, but is there any official announcement or something regarding this?

freshfunin2008
01-20-14, 04:04 PM
I just hatched a Fairytale. NOw I can try for some others.
I keep selling old habitats to buy newer ones. Many dragons have been sacrificed too

Congrats. I have been trying for that and I got a bunch of fruit fulls. At least 10, I gave up and I am trying something else for now. Maybe I will come back to it before it goes limited again.

freshfunin2008
01-20-14, 04:05 PM
I'm trying moon and fruitful now! I've been playing this game for years.... Just want the diamond- glad I took a look at the forum! Wish me luck!

I recently got diamond with Fuzzy and Genie.

Vyxsin69
01-20-14, 04:15 PM
Are there some dragons that are NOT breedable and strictly for gold purchase?

freshfunin2008
01-20-14, 04:28 PM

I believe some of the champion dragons are not breedable but I am not sure on an exact list.

awsumum
01-20-14, 04:41 PM

The treasure dragons are only available for gold. There are 5 all up, but some are not available anymore.

Treasure
Midas
Gilded
Goldwing
Stainglass

hatton2
01-20-14, 04:43 PM
Oh I have to add my 2 cents due to the fact I run a breeding wall and see what everyone is getting. It has gotten 100x worse! I myself have gotten repeat winters, corals, firestorms, sunrises, and don't get me started on the mists!! Whats wors e is I can't even breed common dragons I don't have!! I just keep getting the same ones over and over and over although I try numerous breeds/ look at what others are trying. it's gotten really ridiculous and yes everyone is beyond frustrated. It's hard enough to deal with 800k + expansions on iOS but then we are forced to deal with nonstop duplicates. For the first time I used gold to get a double nest and I almost think that after that the game turned against me. dragon Story is making it nearly impossible to breed good dragons. And my theory is the game only gives out certain dragons at certain times, if this isn't true, then how come Ill visit like 10 island of neighbors with all the same egg? Seen it happen over and over.

I am seeing the same thing, I haven't got any new ones except for 1 tinsel since early December! What gives TL? I think since enough people are asking they should respond..... Waiting ....

Seymour82
01-22-14, 08:05 AM
I have been trying to get a Diamond for some time now. Can someone suggest any combos I should try out?

buttabdullah99
01-22-14, 12:15 PM
I have been trying to get a Diamond for some time now. Can someone suggest any combos I should try out?
Try fairy (10) with coral (6) got it on my 5 th try ;););)

kooky panda
01-22-14, 12:29 PM

Thanks!!
I have flagged this over to a community manager. What specific dragons are you trying to get where all your fails are common dragons?

lavanyadhir
01-22-14, 01:07 PM
I have flagged this over to a community manager. What specific dragons are you trying to get where all your fails are common dragons?

this is happening when trying for red queen dragon with me. i got common life and fruitful only 10 times... but i got 1st 6 CONSECUTIVE holly dragons(rare) the 1st day.

Sylvrthrne
01-22-14, 01:49 PM

Thanks, Kooky!

When trying for Tinsel, I spent a week going the regular pace, then sped through about 200 gold in a moment of frustration, and received an epic number of genies, firestorms and eagles. Trying for Santa, got firestorm, eagle, sunrise, and about three virtues. Trying for Cerebus, got firestorm, genies, eagles, and a titan. Trying for Cyber, got islands and serpents, plus one aether and a few wizards. Trying for Fairytale, I had enough fruitfuls populate a Vegas salad bar. Trying for Double Rainbow got me more genies, fairies, serpents and islands.

Basically, on average I spent about two weeks on each dragon, non stop, barring a few speed breeding moments.

Since breeding Turkey dragon in November, the only new dragons (new for me) I've gotten since then is Aurora, Super, Hanukkah (as fails for the above listed dragons), and (last night) Cheshire. I bought diamond in December (Christmas present from family, lol) and was able to breed Quetzal, Infinity and Crusader from it, in large part because I can sit for two hours with 10-20 second fails. Also, bought fairytale since the price was low, and I realized I was on the verge of spending more gold speed breeding for it than I could simply buy it for.

I had hoped to get some of the holiday dragons as fails from breeding for Cerebus, since I read that others had success (New Years, Tinsel, and Trojan). I know that often it takes a lot of persistence and patience (I spent two months straight questing for all the parts for a comet dragon), and there are dragons that I've never gotten (ie, leopard) that I figure that we all have some dragons that are harder for our accounts than others.

When a dragon has been too difficult to breed, I've moved on and been successful with other dragons, and figured eventually the dragon comes as a surprise. The difference now is that, since November, no matter what I try, or how long I try for it, I have gotten virtually nothing new, just the four dragons mentioned above. It's been a never ending string of firestorm, island, eagle, genie, serpents and fruitfuls for months now. Sometimes, I would even get 6-10 firestorms in a row! From what I've read, it seems that a lot of other players are having the same problems, and also starting from the same time period (November).

To me, the timing (November), the difficulty in breeding, and the volume of people reporting getting the same batches of dragons over and over (firestorm, etc.) indicates that there may be a glitch that occurred around the time of the last major update. Before November, I had a pattern where generally I would go about two weeks with no luck, followed by a week or two of getting 1-3 new dragons. I was able to get almost all the Halloween dragons (all the ones I tried for, I got eventually), and the Thanksgiving series as well. However, the only holiday dragon that I got (Hanukkah) through breeding was an accident while trying for for Cerebus.

If it's just an issue of the volume of dragons increasing the pool of available dragons, I don't know what can be done with that, but if someone at TL could at least take a look to see if there's something going on, that would be awesome!

Thank you!

danni7788
01-22-14, 08:19 PM
I agree things have been really rough lately with breeding. The only new dragons I have gotten recently are platinum, immortal, and thunderbird and none of those were through breeding. Been trying for tinsel, New Years, and all the zodiacs for what seems like months. I did get Capricorn right after it was released which was an extremely lucky surprise. I also got Santa and gingerbread. But absolutely nothing towards the end of December or in January.

chic4stylin
01-23-14, 01:20 AM
Almost everyone is getting the same fails no matter what combo they are using or which one of the new dragons they are going for. Firestorms, mists, fruitfuls, 32 HOUR titans among a couple of others. I've gotten so many firestorms (literally 100's) over the last 2 months that even if ALL the firefighters in the entire world converged on my islands they'd never be able to put them all out!!! Takes all my self control not to throw my phone across the room when I see 12 hrs come up!! (guess I wouldn't be frustrated over the game anymore...just frustrated over a broken phone! lol)

chic4stylin
01-23-14, 02:08 AM
If this message seems garbled, you'll have to forgive me, I'm typing it on a broken phone!! lol Thought I'd try a totally different combo from any I've seen mentioned so far in trying for tinsel (been trying since they released it) and got.....wait for it.......ANOTHER firestorm!!! UGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! My combo? Virtue/Cosmic! I mean really, there are 38 possible outcomes...10 of which I don't have yet...and I get another 12 hrs?!!! There are only 2, 12hr dragons possible, either a firestorm or a mythic (already have 3 mythics too). So, I currently have a mist and a firestorm sitting in 2 of my nests, and now I'm breeding yet another firestorm (I KNOW that's what it's going to be...I just KNOW)! I'm seriously about done with this game! When a game makes you want to throw your phone against a wall, it no longer serves it's purpose...which is to enjoy the game and have fun :( Fix this PLEASE TL!! (And you could come off the breeding/hatching times too...would be nice)

elwood99
01-23-14, 04:05 AM
I just did some deco and realise i run out of space. Just a few deco here and there and there is little space left. I guess thats why TL is unable to increase habitat that much and that explains why dragons are harder to breed too.

jus7_me89
01-23-14, 04:33 AM
If this message seems garbled, you'll have to forgive me, I'm typing it on a broken phone!! lol Thought I'd try a totally different combo from any I've seen mentioned so far in trying for tinsel (been trying since they released it) and got.....wait for it.......ANOTHER firestorm!!! UGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! My combo? Virtue/Cosmic! I mean really, there are 38 possible outcomes...10 of which I don't have yet...and I get another flippin' &$^$%*#* 12 hrs?!!! There are only 2, 12hr dragons possible, either a firestorm or a mythic (already have 3 mythics too). So, I currently have a mist and a firestorm sitting in 2 of my nests, and now I'm breeding yet another firestorm (I KNOW that's what it's going to be...I just KNOW)! I'm seriously about done with this game! When a game makes you want to throw your phone against a wall, it no longer serves it's purpose...which is to enjoy the game and have fun :( Fix this PLEASE TL!! (And you could come off the breeding/hatching times too...would be nice)

i really know how you feel ! there are lots of players complaining about this problem. i also have a firestorm-mist problem. 99% of my breeding results are mists or firestorms. i tried several weeks for cerberus and i only got FIRESTORMS ( over 15 of them ) and mists ( 9 mists ) ! i also got few corals. not even a rare or a super-rare. since hook was released, i'm trying for that one. i got tons of mists and now i am breeding a firestorm. i have to admit, i also got a honeybee ( but i already have 2 ) and a wizard while i was trying for Hook. My last new dragon was the gingerbread and i got it over a month ago. Since then, i didnt get anything new ( cerberus, trojan, oracle, hook, red queen ) and i tried for all of them. just wait and let us see what TL is going to to about this breeding problem. There is something wrong, indeed ! i even stopped buying gold for speeding up breedings because i know i will end up having countless firestorms and mists , so what's the point of spending money on those?

Amber498
01-23-14, 04:38 AM
Yes, I have to agree that breeding has become impossible lately for some players. I usually have good luck with breeding, but the last three dragons I've gotten have taken between 20-28 attempts. New Years is still not happening after 33 attempts. I'm also getting commons after commons as fails, which is expected but they are excessive. Any rares or super rare fails are very old dragons that I got a year ago. Newer dragons are not showing up as fails. Recently I had 7 mists in a row as fails. Lost count of firestorms.

So that's three new dragons vis breeding in three months.

Come to think of it, the breeding problems started with the latest update for summoning. Whatever is happening, I really hope that TL can figure it out.

Edit: An example of changed breeding rules is quetzal. I got mine when it was LE for a week when dawntree was in the game. Didn't speed up dawntree and they were 26 hour fails. Now it's taking people 100-180 attempts for quetzal. Thst would have been impossible to do in a week with dawntree in the game.

chalupa2030
01-23-14, 07:16 AM
There are about 7 of us at work that play this game ~ two of us are totally addicted! ( Not ME! ) Anyways ~ We all have dry spells, hell, right now I have 2 Virtues, one breeding and one hatching!!

I thought the days of Virtues tormenting me were over.

Apparently not!

One of our players at work is the only one on Android and she is having a blast! She never buys gold, and has dry spells of no new dragons, but that is the nature of the beast, yes? Now ~ I have read that a player has gone like three months with nothing new, that is so not okay.

But, yesterday my co-worker got the Gingerbread! She actually went and got the colors needed and slapped that puppy together and got it! Talk about tickled pink! She has not shut up about it as we all sit with our fails!

I guess my point is that all of us at work whine, complain, YELL, that we want new dragons. We will walk past each other, "got another CHARM" "got another MIST"

But eventually, we DO get someone new. If we got them all the time, there would be no challenge!

Having said this ~

TL ~ PLEASE give me a UNICORN? Please?? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy110.gif

chalupa2030
01-23-14, 07:19 AM
Oh ~ forgot this!

Trying for my Unicorn that I will never get ~ I have, so far, to date, gotten 23 LASERLIGHTS!! And one can only trade them so much!

belbar22
01-23-14, 07:29 AM
Oh ~ forgot this!

Trying for my Unicorn that I will never get ~ I have, so far, to date, gotten 23 LASERLIGHTS!! And one can only trade them so much!

Maybe you should change your combination then. Not sure if I could cope with seeing that many laserlights:). I tend to use combos that will get me more than 1 potential diamond hybrid, although i must confess this has not proved to be a particularly effective strategy!!! Good luck.

chalupa2030
01-23-14, 08:30 AM
I tend to use combos that will get me more than 1 potential diamond hybrid,.

I am not really good at figuring that out.:(

LemonadeMouth173
01-23-14, 08:40 AM
I am not really good at figuring that out.:(

Diamond/ lightning or diamond/ kaleido if u have it. Gold/ Angel/ Unicorn plus nice fails, minus virtue. No virtue fails i promise!:) Good luck!

Sylvrthrne
01-23-14, 08:54 AM
Diamond/ lightning or diamond/ kaleido if u have it. Gold/ Angel/ Unicorn plus nice fails, minus virtue. No virtue fails i promise!:) Good luck!

Oh, that looks like a cool combo, I'll try that next when my diamond is done evolving :) Since my last post, I've gotten a firestorm, a coral and a mist dragon...at least they're consistent...(facepalm) ;)

chalupa2030
01-23-14, 09:37 AM

Thank you!!

chalupa2030
01-23-14, 09:44 AM
at least they're consistent...(facepalm) ;)

That's hilarious! Consistent they are!

kittymur
01-23-14, 12:35 PM
I got Fairytale and Red Queen,may i get Big Bad or Cheshire breeding them together?

LemonadeMouth173
01-23-14, 02:48 PM
I got Fairytale and Red Queen,may i get Big Bad or Cheshire breeding them together?

No, only another fairytale and red queen. Only with 2 fairytales or fairytale / diamond or fairytale/ right colour.

elwood99
01-23-14, 03:10 PM
Is oracle easy to breed? I saw the thread only 2 ppl got it.

DeQ757
01-23-14, 08:30 PM
If it's any consolation to others... I have two Titans on nests and one breeding... from three different pairs of dragons. Oh, there's a Firestorm on a nest, too. At least I've progressed from Island/Mist/Magic... maybe...

That will teach me to use gold to speed up a breeding pair LoL. The wait times for Titans quite is hard, especially when there are LE dragons.

Vyxsin69
01-23-14, 09:53 PM
Just curious....
When selecting two dragons from the list to breed, sometimes one of their gem colors will get grayed out. What does this mean?

vorassic17
01-24-14, 07:29 AM
I have been breeding Night Elf 3 weeks ago but never get... :( what is the breeding combination?

Thanks!

kms899
01-24-14, 07:49 AM
somehow I breed clockwork on my ios a few days ago, I though they just released it for the android.

Seymour82
01-24-14, 07:50 AM
12115 does any one know what this is? (10 hours)

Vyxsin69
01-24-14, 08:40 AM
12115 does any one know what this is? (10 hours)

I believe that's a Fairytail Dragon

Seymour82
01-24-14, 10:45 AM
yes it is. Thank you :)

DeQ757
01-25-14, 08:39 AM
Beginning to think somehow the Common/Rare dragons from the NPC breeding quests are tied to triggering Super Rare & Ultra Rare dragon successes.

And! When we start breeding specific sets of dragons back-to-back, it somehow means we're to breed those together.

Just an hypothesis on a chilly Saturday morning :-)

danni7788
01-25-14, 02:00 PM
My previous complaints about not being able to breed for awhile should be revoked- got Aquarius and Sagittarius back to back! So excited! I hope the lucky streak continues

clarontinalisa
01-25-14, 02:34 PM
What combination did you use for the mirage dragon. Can't seem to get it right!

gail66
01-25-14, 03:35 PM
this is a strange breed ---ive been trying to breed hook so I breed red heart and night got 14 hours turned out I breed BIG BAD how come when that's been removed strange
anyone else breed dragons whats been removed ??????

DragonMaster128z
01-25-14, 03:42 PM
All the Fairytale Types have come back!

danni7788
01-26-14, 08:49 AM
I just got my third Gold dragon with gold/Virgo hoping for libra. Why oh why couldn't it have been DA, Mercury, or Anubis??!!

cozycafe69
01-26-14, 04:52 PM
I'm on Android. I put athletic and water into breeding.. Just red and blue. I got 20 hrs. Any ideas on what it could be? I see no time listed for red/blue 20 hrs.

chalupa2030
01-26-14, 05:07 PM
Magic!

chic4stylin
01-26-14, 07:01 PM
Here's another huge example of the breeding problem. Decided to try to breed a Leo so I can go after Aquarius (my bday in 2 days)...have been trying night/air & got only mindvolts & mists...switched to diamond/quetzal (also gives a chance of Aquarius) today & have gotten 37 forests in a row! Now, the odds of getting the exact same Dragon 37 times in a row when there is a possibility of 44 different dragons (for android users...it's 67 dragons for iOS) must be astronomical!!! There are 43 other dragons I could get from that pairing & ALL I'm getting are forests! Not one other dragon! The odds stand much greater that I would get at least a couple other dragons in the 37 attempts. Something *ain't* right!!

danni7788
01-26-14, 07:06 PM
Here's another huge example of the breeding problem. Decided to try to breed a Leo so I can go after Aquarius (my bday in 2 days)...have been trying night/air & got only mindvolts & mists...switched to diamond/quetzal (also gives a chance of Aquarius) today & have gotten 37 forests in a row! Now, the odds of getting the exact same Dragon 37 times in a row when there is a possibility of 44 different dragons (for android users...it's 67 dragons for iOS) must be astronomical!!! There are 43 other dragons I could get from that pairing & ALL I'm getting are forests! Not one other dragon! The odds stand much greater that I would get at least a couple other dragons in the 37 attempts. Something *ain't* right!!

Diamond and quetzal will only give you forest or quetzal (but mostly forest)... To get Aquarius you need Leo and light

chic4stylin
01-26-14, 07:55 PM
When putting the 2 in a breeding calculator it gives a list of 67 total possible dragons from that pairing (android users can only get 44 of those), and both Aquarius & Leo are listed. Where are you looking that says you can only get forest or quetzal? And I know about Leo for Aquarius...that's what I had been trying for with night/air as I said earlier...kept getting nothing but mindvolt & mist fails. Saw that you could try diamond/diamond for Leo, but don't have 2 diamonds my main account...I have a diamond, quetzal & infinity (have 2 diamonds on my 2nd), so I put diamond/quetzal in a breeding calc & got the possible dragons listed above. Guess I'll try something else for Leo.

Edit: Hmm, when putting it in another calculator it gives me forest, infinity & quetzal only. Wonder why the huge discrepancy? Weird!

danni7788
01-26-14, 08:08 PM
When putting the 2 in the breeding calculator it gives a list of 67 total possible dragons from that pairing (android users can only get 44 of those), and both Aquarius & Leo are listed. Where are you looking that says you can only get forest or quetzal?

Edit: Hmm, when putting it in another calculator it gives me forest, infinity & quetzal only. Wonder why the huge discrepancy? Weird!

What calculator says so many possibilities? Yes those are the possibilities I know of. You definitely need Leo or another zodiac to breed Aquarius unless you use 2 diamonds

chic4stylin
01-26-14, 08:36 PM
What calculator says so many possibilities? Yes those are the possibilities I know of. You definitely need Leo or another zodiac to breed Aquarius unless you use 2 diamonds

It's 'Dragon Story Breeding Tools & Stats' ...not sure if I can put a link on here or not. Just tried the breeding app & it gave only forest! lol Don't know what combo I'm going to try for Leo since night/air is NOT working for me :(

Sumercarefree
01-27-14, 12:28 AM
It's 'Dragon Story Breeding Tools & Stats' ...not sure if I can put a link on here or not. Just tried the breeding app & it gave only forest! lol Don't know what combo I'm going to try for Leo since night/air is NOT working for me :(

Yes the Hopeless Leo is impossible to get.
So I have none of those Breeds ! no Zodiac at all !

chic4stylin
01-27-14, 02:50 AM
So, I tried air/illusion, and got 14 hrs! UGH!! It's going to be yet another stupid mist!!!!! Would be lovely if it were a night elf, but since all I've gotten trying for leo are mindvolts, mists, oh, and 3 genies...forgot about those 3 what with constant mindvolts and mists!!! :mad: Can't get my birth sign dragon, aquarius, if I can't get this leo. But then, I can't seem to get any of the new ones lately. So very frustrated with all the fails for every dragon I've tried for in the last 2 months!!!! :mad:

LadyValhal
01-27-14, 03:38 AM
Lately I have Only been getting Firestorms. Nothing Else. 14 Firestorms in a row :( And before that I Got 7 Magic in a row :(
The Only new dragons I get is from The Battle Tournament and normal Arena. Really hope that my luck Will change to The Better soon :rolleyes:

chalupa2030
01-27-14, 03:57 AM
Just got Metal with Diamond + Diamond. Not really interested in the metal dragons:(. Was going for Virgo. Fairytale or one other, I forget.

I keep a list of all my breeding combos ~ but for Leo, all I have written down is Yellow + Black. No clue why or if that is even right! But I got him:). I really wanted the habitat! So cool!

freshfunin2008
01-27-14, 05:18 PM

Have you tried Air and Champs? It took me weeks to get Leo. I use Air / Night. It is hard to get. Well it was for me.

chalupa2030
01-27-14, 07:31 PM
I bred Diamond + Diamond and got Golem. Rare. But ugly:(

I don't do ugly dragons well.

Sumercarefree
01-27-14, 07:43 PM
Diamond/Avatar = 19 hrs
could be Owl ?

Drachenia
01-27-14, 07:54 PM
Diamond/Avatar = 19 hrs
could be Owl ?

I suspect that it is Double Rainbow is.

Sumercarefree
01-27-14, 08:06 PM

Ah that is interesting. after getting a lot of weird common dragons. Thanks

chic4stylin
01-28-14, 01:27 AM
Have you tried Air and Champs? It took me weeks to get Leo. I use Air / Night. It is hard to get. Well it was for me.

Don't have champs(?). Been doing night and air for leo, but all I'm getting is mists, mindvolts, and a few genies :( (I'm on android, btw, so I don't have access to all the dragons that iOS players have) I'm about to give up on this game anyway...with breeding becoming more and more difficult, it is no longer fun. To have days to weeks of nothing but the same fails is ridiculous, angering and frustrating. Not what you're playing a game for in the first place. It's obvious, I'm not going to get any of the dragons I want until TL does something to fix the breeding issue...and please, don't tell me it's all a game of luck...not when I see the same group of people continue to get the new dragons before anyone else...and the majority of people are sitting here complaining about not being able to get any of the dragons for the last couple of months. TL refuses to admit that there is a problem, so therefore are not going to be doing anything to fix the issue. If I'm not going to get anything but the same stupid dragons as fails, then why bother?! I've already stopped spending money on gold because of this breeding issue, although if TL were to resolve it, I would resume buying gold, but obviously they're not...so....I can't see wasting any more time an effort (or money) on a game/company that doesn't care about their customer.

Vyxsin69
01-28-14, 02:17 AM
Just got a Aether Dragon from Coral and I think an Air. It's not what I was going for...but I got it, and I don't already have it so I'm not complaining lol. Yay for new dragons! :)

Vyxsin69
01-28-14, 02:19 AM
Oh....and before that I got a Clockwork Dragon (which is also new to my collection) :)

Vyxsin69
01-28-14, 02:24 AM
Can someone please tell me the combo for a Diamond Dragon?

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 03:26 AM
I used Magic + Eagle = Diamond

And ~

Falling Leaf + Angel = Diamond

Good luck!

Sumercarefree
01-28-14, 09:39 PM

It was an Owl Egg.
Funny that my earlier attempts at this was futile.
OUt of the blues I get it.

Sumercarefree
01-28-14, 09:42 PM
Can someone please tell me the combo for a Diamond Dragon?

Basically the 4 main colors should be used as far as I know.
BUt often we get Magic and Island too !

Eagle/Atlantis both epics worked for me

adrianelady
01-29-14, 02:06 AM
I have been trying for Cerberus since the day he was released!! Nonstop! I haven't even got a Trojan from it. I have got a new super and clockwork but other than that it was the usual firestorm, mist, genie etc. I'm really growing tired if it! I can never get any new dragons!

adrianelady
01-29-14, 02:25 AM
Here's an example of what I've been dealing with for weeks! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh

VenomDragon1
01-29-14, 06:00 AM
Basically the 4 main colors should be used as far as I know.
BUt often we get Magic and Island too !

Eagle/Atlantis both epics worked for me

The 4 main types can work but they are not needed. Any 4 different types in the breeding pool give a chance at Diamond.

ciora
01-29-14, 07:42 AM
I have been trying for Cerberus since the day he was released!! Nonstop! I haven't even got a Trojan from it. I have got a new super and clockwork but other than that it was the usual firestorm, mist, genie etc. I'm really growing tired if it! I can never get any new dragons!

I want new dragons too :(
don't know which dragon I should aim to get...
black hybrids are really my pain... other than night, i only have hunter, night elf (and Leo if it counts)...
really tired of those boring common dragons i.e. charm, winter, luck, coral, poison...
the recent best fail was leopard which i gave up trying long time ago... but it's been more than 2 weeks that no new dragon was bred
give me back the golds!

Drachenia
01-29-14, 09:39 AM
Hello, I am unsure what I get, I paired Diamond and ether and 1 hour :confused:

Vyxsin69
01-29-14, 09:55 AM
Just curious....
When selecting two dragons from the list to breed, sometimes one of their gem colors will get grayed out.
What does this mean?

Btw, I'm at level 47

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202036120999434&set=a.3922474495165.2157058.1078666698&type=1

adrianelady
01-29-14, 12:09 PM
I want new dragons too :(
don't know which dragon I should aim to get...
black hybrids are really my pain... other than night, i only have hunter, night elf (and Leo if it counts)...
really tired of those boring common dragons i.e. charm, winter, luck, coral, poison...
the recent best fail was leopard which i gave up trying long time ago... but it's been more than 2 weeks that no new dragon was bred
give me back the golds!

I have had a very bad time with black hybrids. I was almost level 100 before I had anything other than the lotus I crafted, night, and deep, still the only other one I have is illusion and also Leo. I need night elf! I want a mask really bad too. So hard to get with pink and black splitting

brandonu
01-29-14, 12:53 PM
Hello, I am unsure what I get, I paired Diamond and ether and 1 hour :confused:

Mercury!!

Drachenia
01-29-14, 05:32 PM
Mercury!!
Thank you brandonu

I breed with Leo and Aquarius time 20 hrs. Can it be that it is Sagittarius? :confused:

chalupa2030
01-29-14, 07:19 PM
Thank you brandonu

I breed with Leo and Aquarius time 20 hrs. Can it be that it is Sagittarius? :confused:

Sagittarius or Magic😊

stinks234
01-29-14, 07:42 PM
How do I breed a virtue dragon??? My friend bread one and I'm trying to find the correct recipe to make it happen

chalupa2030
01-29-14, 08:02 PM
I could give you about 400 of them!

I have one in the nest now! I used Diamond + Diamond, which probably not practical for you at this time.

PepperWoo
01-29-14, 08:28 PM
Does anyone know what 10-hour dragon/s comes from breeding a Charm and a Fruitful? The breeding calculator doesn't seem to work right now so I can't check for possible outcomes :(

Sumercarefree
01-29-14, 08:50 PM
How do I breed a virtue dragon??? My friend bread one and I'm trying to find the correct recipe to make it happen

Red and White.
Fire and Light would be the normal way. sometimes you end with Love too.

Drachenia
01-29-14, 10:26 PM
Sagittarius or Magic��
Thank you very much, I have it in my breeding happiness. It was magic, now I have 12 hours and is water or winter:confused: Magic is my nightmare

stinks234
01-30-14, 09:20 AM
Right now I'm breeding mindvolt with my clockwork and it showed 14 hrs what will I get possibly??

Drachenia
01-30-14, 12:36 PM
Right now I'm breeding mindvolt with my clockwork and it showed 14 hrs what will I get possibly??
There are the following possibilities Eagle, Santa or Rainbow
Good Luck :)