PDA

View Full Version : New Update for Post Level 90??

LaurenBingo
01-01-14, 08:21 PM
Hi,

I'm wondering if/when there will be an update to the game that allows users to advance to levels beyond 90. Leveling up is just as important as collecting collection items.

PikaSquirrel
01-03-14, 08:21 PM
We can't speculate when the level cap will be increased, but we have forwarded your feedback to the development team. Thanks!

tltkyla
02-03-14, 06:23 AM
I've been wondering the same thing since I've been on level 90 for quite some time now. Also wondering why I keep receiving xp's in my treasure chests when they don't count for anything anymore--especially when I could be receiving bingo tickets or boosts instead!

kooky panda
02-03-14, 07:39 AM
Even though the level cap is at 90, down the line if TL raises this cap, you will automatically jump to the level that matches your current experience points.

tltkyla
02-04-14, 04:41 AM
Even though the level cap is at 90, down the line if TL raises this cap, you will automatically jump to the level that matches your current experience points.

But in case TL doesn't raise the cap, then all the xp's that I've accumulated since arriving at level 90 are for naught. I would rather have more boosts, tickets and coins when I open the mystery chests with my keys or gems instead of a bunch of xp's that turn out to be worthless. (It seems I see more xp's flying out of the chests than anything else!). It probably wouldn't be a big deal if real money wasn't involved, but since I purchase a good portion of my gems, I'd like to think I was getting something for the money I have spent. Can eliminating experience points in the mystery chests be done by TL once a player reaches level 90, and then resume them IF and WHEN the cap is raised?
I would like to say at this point that TL does an excellent job in making the game fun and challenging (and addictive!) Aside from a few issues that tend to be a bit frustrating (which other players have already addressed in your forums), I look forward to and enjoy playing Bingo every day! Thank you

PikaSquirrel
02-05-14, 02:24 PM
Thanks for your feedback, the new maximum level is now 180.

jkendall75
02-05-14, 03:21 PM
So in this new update they are showing locks on all of the cards except for 1 card. But that is faded out. I cannot find one room where I can play cards. And I am a level 123.

PikaSquirrel
02-05-14, 05:43 PM
This has been fixed, please force close your game to see the Cards unlocked again. Thank you!

candyca200
02-05-14, 06:19 PM
Did the increase in levels cause a reduction in the amount of daily tickets a person earns? I have complete all the collections and was receiving between 125-135 daily tickets (I do not recall the exact amount). Now the game is saying that I am only going to get 102 daily ticket but still shows I have completed all 35 collections. Why did my daily tickets get reduced!?! Please fix!

PikaSquirrel
02-05-14, 09:01 PM
This has been fixed as well. Thanks!

tltkyla
02-06-14, 06:43 AM
What I nice surprise this morning! Thank you!