PDA

View Full Version : Password help

Miflatzonet
01-01-14, 06:14 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but there's no forum for bugs in the forum so...

this is the first time I've actually started posting in the forums though I've been playing TL games for a while now, and when I first tried to sign in it told me that my password is incorrect (which might have been true as I don't remember what password I used way back when) so I changed my password through the game and managed to log in, but now when I try to add an email address so I can get notifications and recover passwords and whatnot it tells me:

"The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!"

I've tried changing the password again from the game itself but I still get that same message... I've tried multiple times and made sure I had no mistakes and all, but to no avail... and the worst thing, the only other way to recover the password is by email, but I can't set up my email address because it doesn't recognize my password!

please if anyone could help me out (or tell me where I should've posted this) I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks,
Miflatzonet

kooky panda
01-01-14, 07:04 PM
I have moved your thread to the "Off Topic" forum. :)

I am sorry, but the feature to add your email to your profile is not active.

Miflatzonet
01-01-14, 07:54 PM
Oh. that's... well, a bit disappointing to hear after spending half an hour trying to make it work...
But thanks for the quick reply!

nachomandeluxe
01-08-14, 07:05 PM
Just do it in signature. Not that u should be sharing personal information .