PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on level 262!

bluedeveloper
01-01-14, 06:03 PM
Hello All,

Currently been stuck on level 262 for a few days. You are supposed to get 200 orange candies, 25 purple candies, and 12 purple ghosts to beat the level, all in 28 moves. I have been able to get the candies without issue many times, but in not a single attempt at the level have 12 purple ghosts even appeared! You start the level with 8, and rarely do additional ones generate. How are you supposed to beat this level?

Sawabugh
01-02-14, 06:36 AM
Wow, I'm just bowing in your presence lol. I'm stuck on level 63 and came looking for help. It's one with those little monsters and they won't leave the blue and yellow candies alone. I think it's just going to be a matter of luck of the draw and so far I'm just not getting more than a few blue/yellow at all. I did get a lot of blue yellow on board for one round but I came up ONE shy at end, ouch! I have a feeling I won't be seeing 262 any time soon but I wish you luck!

Phaedrakiki
01-02-14, 02:47 PM
I left some "63" info for you at your other post (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63084-Help!-Cannot-pass-level-256&p=818459#post818459), Sawabugh. Best of luck to you!

I'm only on 210 right now (took me awhile to realize there had been an update with new levels added!) Can't wait to get up there, though it sounds pretty difficult (haven't had to collect ghosts--you're talking about the Gobbler-thingies, right bluedeveloper?) I hope someone comes up with some tips for you. Or maybe it's an issue they need to address (hope someone is actually reading these posts!) I sure haven't seen much mod activity on these boards lately (actually, it's better here than on Jewel Mania.) I guess all the holiday releases are keeping everyone super-busy? :confused:

Anyway, Good luck!

Burroughs7
01-03-14, 09:53 AM
Hello All,

Currently been stuck on level 262 for a few days. You are supposed to get 200 orange candies, 25 purple candies, and 12 purple ghosts to beat the level, all in 28 moves. I have been able to get the candies without issue many times, but in not a single attempt at the level have 12 purple ghosts even appeared! You start the level with 8, and rarely do additional ones generate. How are you supposed to beat this level?

This took me days to get past - Its just a case of being patient I'm afraid! I'm waiting for another update as I've completed all the levels

compostcalvin
07-27-14, 03:45 PM
I'm also stuck on 262. Any idea how to spawn gobblers? I'll have the purple and orange candies squared away with a dozen moves to spare, and I'll just end up running them out on pointless matches hoping another gobbler will drop. I've been at this for days.

AlisinChanes
10-05-14, 05:25 PM
I beat this one months ago on my cell phone but can't remember if there was a trick. I'm stuck on it now with my tablet version. I'm guessing it comes down to getting the right board. Figures.

gram247
10-29-14, 10:21 PM
I, too, have been stuck on level 262for over 2 weeks. I can get all the candies but never more than 8 or9 gobblers. Is there some trick to having gobblers appear? It is very frustrating to not be able to advance farther than this. Anyone have any advice?

racinchic
07-27-15, 03:44 AM
I, too, have been stuck on level 262for over 2 weeks. I can get all the candies but never more than 8 or9 gobblers. Is there some trick to having gobblers appear? It is very frustrating to not be able to advance farther than this. Anyone have any advice?

i have also been stuck on this level for 3 weeks. how on earth do you get more munchers to come down? there is no routine to get them, I have been down to 1 muncher needed and 11 lives but it dosent come down helpppppppppppp

LezliMack
09-27-15, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=bluedeveloper;818037]Hello All,

Currently been stuck on level 262 for a few days. You are supposed to get 200 orange candies, 25 purple candies, and 12 purple ghosts to beat the level, all in 28 moves. I have been able to get the candies without issue many times, but in not a single attempt at the level have 12 purple ghosts even appeared! You start the level with 8, and rarely do additional ones generate. How are you supposed to beat this level? If anyone on here knows the trick please let me know!!

Bakerling
10-16-15, 04:18 AM
Hello All,

I am stuck at level 71. Can you give me some tips how to pass level 71?