PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! - where have my 27000 plates of food gone??????

Unregistered
01-12-11, 08:19 AM
Aaaaaaaaghhh!

I have just spent over a day with my restaurant closed cooking up loads of lovely goodies for my customers. With 27000 plates ready I open the restaurant and exit the App on my i-Phone 3g as normal to allow my restaurant to start ticking over and raking in the coins.

4 mins later, I decide to check its okay, but before I re-open the App I take it out of the i-phone memory as I always do(this allows proper synchronisation and allows immediate download of any new tips and gifts my neighbours have left me). I then re-open the App but OMG! where has all my food gone????? Cusotmers are walking in and leaving angry my satisfaction rating has driopped from 100 to 82 and I have not one scrap of prepard food left!

What's happened?

I'm so depressed. I can't be bothered with the game after all that wastedeffort. I was really enjoying it too.....:0(((

Unregistered
01-12-11, 10:01 AM
same to me around 40000 mushrooms are gone and im sure there is more gone because i had around 12 o clock local time 150000 meals, and now 6 hours later i have around 73000 meals left over. where has the food gone ??????????????

Unregistered
01-12-11, 11:25 PM
same thing's happening to my bakery and restaurant since the update yesterday even when it's closed
i'd serve the food on the counter when i'm closed and come back 30 seconds later and everything's gone
ugh, it's annoying

Unregistered
01-12-11, 11:29 PM
Its the Goblins! They are greedy little buggers, and dont like being seen so only show up when you aren't watching. And they wont pay their way either.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 08:18 PM
Just served my 1850 serving of newly cooked quiche, noticed it was served onto an empty counter instant of onto the quiche counter which has 10,000++ serving.

So, just to 'force' them together, i cooked some omelette, served it, the msg saying "Chef put your quiche onto the same counter" appeared. Immediately the "out of sync" msg pot out.

After tapping on the ok button, I found my 10,000++ of quiche GONE, leaving me the 1850 which i served 5 min ago. And around 5000++ of roast turkey, next to the missing quiche also GONE!! (note: the roast turkey was also distributed onto 2 counters) Ya, you guess it, the omelette which i just served, also GONE!!! And i'm sure that i was not paid for all these missing food!!!!!!! SOB!!!, took me days to reach that number of serving.........

Don't know it is my problem or other also got it, lately I found the "sync problem" happens quite often. Not only is RS, but all the story games.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 02:40 AM
Sometimes the sync glitches and sells all of your food, and yes you get the money from it. It just sold all of your food super fast so that's I guess a good thing instead of waiting for your food to sell over a week.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 05:16 AM
As with bs, it is deleting my food but giving me no coins to replace it. This happens when it says there is an interruption to Internet connection when there isn't. Getting very annoying now,