PDA

View Full Version : Challenge-receiving items won from unlocking chest

suwoman
12-31-13, 02:13 PM
Hello:

I have an IPhone5, version 7.0.4 (11B554a). I'm playing Candy Blast Mania version 1.1.8. I'm having an issue with receiving/obtaining the items won after meeting the challenges. For example, if I meet all challenges, obtain the required keyes to unlock the chest and win a sugar blast, when I return to the game, the surgar blast is not shown. I still only see the given one but not the one I received. Is there something else I need to do to receive the items won from meeting the challenges?

Thanks,

Suwoman

[S8] Regina
12-31-13, 07:06 PM
Sorry about that! Please send an inquiry to support@teamlava.com for assistance on this matter. Thank you! :)

steponmepickle
12-04-14, 05:15 PM
Hello:

I have an IPhone5, version 7.0.4 (11B554a). I'm playing Candy Blast Mania version 1.1.8. I'm having an issue with receiving/obtaining the items won after meeting the challenges. For example, if I meet all challenges, obtain the required keyes to unlock the chest and win a sugar blast, when I return to the game, the surgar blast is not shown. I still only see the given one but not the one I received. Is there something else I need to do to receive the items won from meeting the challenges?

Thanks,

Suwoman

Hey did they ever help you on this matter?