PDA

View Full Version : why does an expansion cost over $100000 in coins plus permits then $800,000 to clear

jamcook
12-31-13, 12:45 PM
if every expansion is going to cost me $800,000 to clear the tree,why is that just not part of the price to expand?
it does not matter what it looks like prior to expansion, after the land is expanded to it has one tree that cost $800,000 to clear. i now have 7 plots that need $800,000 each to clear. WHY?

freshfunin2008
12-31-13, 12:51 PM
It is not always that way but what else do you have to spend your silver coins on. Sometimes I expand for 1,000,000 and then get 100,000 for trees etc. But yeah I have had my 800,000 to clear foliage.

jamcook
12-31-13, 03:40 PM
i don't have that much money, still trying to clear foliage to expand and add habitat.

luna2cute
12-31-13, 06:48 PM
You will get there eventually, it keeps you from expanding too fast. Keep at it. :)

fortunecookiemaster
12-31-13, 06:56 PM
Yes you have to work at it, it gives you a reason to check in and collect from your habitats regularly... Soon you will have so much coins you won't know what to do with them! I'm sure you will be back with a new thread "I have so much coins, what should I do with them?" That is when I will point at the arctic isles and tell you to plant food lol unless you're on android then I have no idea what you can do with your millions. :p

buttabdullah99
01-01-14, 01:19 AM
Yes you have to work at it, it gives you a reason to check in and collect from your habitats regularly... Soon you will have so much coins you won't know what to do with them! I'm sure you will be back with a new thread "I have so much coins, what should I do with them?" That is when I will point at the arctic isles and tell you to plant food lol unless you're on android then I have no idea what you can do with your millions. :p
Same thing here lol :p I have so many coins and I don't know what to do with them :( I am still not in the arctic isles bcoz it's not good :(