PDA

View Full Version : Android parity discussion [Part 4]

jamcook
12-31-13, 11:57 AM
i have been playing dragon story am at level 32 and just found out today that my android device does not play the same as someones ois device. so i ask the very reasonable question... (i think is a very reasonable question) what other differences are there in play between an android and ois device?

instead of a real answer i get directed to this statement that will answer all my questions: lol, yeah right.

DATED MAY 2011"
"Hi everyone,
Thank you for your continued feedback. We are happy to have such passionate players enjoying our games. We have received a lot of feedback regarding our efforts towards multi-platform development and we look forward to continue bringing our games to the Android platform.
Unfortunately, due to continued behavior issues, we are closing the thread on this topic and will not be permitting any additional or similar threads. We will be sure to share any news about updates to the Android version of Dragon Story when we have them to share. Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook, Twitter, blogs and forums for the latest news and updates!
If you have a question regarding this action, please create a new post in Forum Disputes, where a Community Manager will happily assist you.
Thank you."

i am not asking for anything to be "fixed" i only want to know what is different? to direct me to a 2 year old statement that tells me nothing is LAZY! this is not good customer service.
let's see Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook, Twitter, blogs and forums for the latest news and updates!
why would we look elsewhere for updates when your own people are using 2 year old data?

The worst part is that i really like dragon story, it is fun to see what the next dragon i get is. until today i had no clue that i only had part of the game. very disappointed by this lack of info. all i want is info.

kooky panda
12-31-13, 12:56 PM
Please do not start up duplicate threads after a thread has been closed. As in the post on the closed thread you are referring to , to get up date information on the android features, you can start a thread in the forum dispute forum and get more information from a community manager.

Forum Disputes.
(http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)