PDA

View Full Version : Battle Tournament : Warden Dragon (IOS)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

azrael0626
01-05-14, 05:38 PM
F you storm 8 and your Dynasty dragon! I've thrown everything I have at that **** thing for the past three days and it's still standing strong. I'll be damned if I spend a dime on this game for gold.

laurelsail
01-05-14, 05:46 PM
I have tried EVERYTHING against immortal. I don't have a diamond or champion. Any suggestions? Please help!

Mani_Sari
01-05-14, 05:47 PM
F you storm 8 and your Dynasty dragon! I've thrown everything I have at that **** thing for the past three days and it's still standing strong. I'll be damned if I spend a dime on this game for gold.

LOL i'm still stuck on this mighty Paladin.

Can I suggest an option to quit in the Battle Tournament please!!!

s_lynne
01-05-14, 05:56 PM
water ( or anything that uses a water attack. i got a nbr who beat it with tropic). i beat it with common water on both of my accounts. you can also use Peacock, Headless, Nightmare or Wraith.

Yay!! I beat him with Epic Aether!!!

LemonadeMouth173
01-05-14, 06:05 PM
I have tried EVERYTHING against immortal. I don't have a diamond or champion. Any suggestions? Please help!

Metal, forest, light, fire etc.Simple elements. Good luck!

LemonadeMouth173
01-05-14, 06:06 PM

Try Forest n Light first then other simple elements like Metal, Fire etc. Good luck!

LemonadeMouth173
01-05-14, 06:13 PM
Two more losses to Unicorn--one Diamond, one baby :( This is insane--this is as bad as it was for me before, when I didn't have diamonds!

Guess I'll try a Champion next, though anything other than diamond is not supposed to matter at this level. My blacks are tied up trying to breed Raven.
Lol did u rlly think u will resolve all problems only because u can fight with a diamond? Ur problem is just more complicated now. When u dont have a diamond the calculator knows and the result is diff for some1 who has a diamond.Last 2 or 3 tournaments i never won with a diamond against a champ. And sometimes nothing works. Not even a diamond!

LemonadeMouth173
01-05-14, 06:19 PM
And btw ( for ppl who made the effort to win this tournament but they r not quite satisfied) Warden is an awesome dragon, i mean rlly awesome. Its design and its attitude in arena. Mine is lvl 9 and didnt lose ANY battle till now !

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 06:24 PM
And btw ( for ppl who made the effort to win this tournament but they r not quite satisfied) Warden is an awesome dragon, i mean rlly awesome. Its design and its attitude in arena. Mine is lvl 9 and didnt lose ANY battle till now !

Yes I have yet to overcome it too. But I have time so will take it easy.

cakeandpie
01-05-14, 06:24 PM
Lol did u rlly think u will resolve all problems only because u can fight with a diamond? Ur problem is just more complicated now. When u dont have a diamond the calculator knows and the result is diff for some1 who has a diamond.Last 2 or 3 tournaments i never won with a diamond against a champ. And sometimes nothing works. Not even a diamond!

No need to laugh at me or be condescending. The reality is that when I'm using a dragon with a 25% chance half the time, instead of dragons with a 10% chance every time, then mathematically I should be able to defeat an opponent sooner. And I did defeat the other diamond dragons in this tournament MUCH faster than I used to without diamonds to fight with. Of course, one can always have bad luck, which I am having.

And how do you know the calculator gives different odds when someone has a diamond? I've seen no evidence it's true. Do you have any, besides your own anecdotal experience?

LemonadeMouth173
01-05-14, 06:41 PM
Im 100% sure that every island has its personal list of dragons who r able to defeat a x dragon in the arena. I cant show u any material proof cause im not working for TL IT team, lol.But its a bit logic if u want. Hahahaha. How can u win with a dragon if this dragon doesnt exists in ur island. Ofc the arena will be diff and the results too. And for the rest no need to comment anything . My diamond isnt a good fighter and there were many tournaments w/ o its help. Crusader, yes! Crusader is perhaps the most great and good looking and beloved dragon.
And dw in the future i wont extend my vaste ,, experience" to any of ur posts. Hahahahah
Good luck,peeps!!!

Mani_Sari
01-05-14, 06:42 PM
Warden is an awesome dragon, i mean rlly awesome. Its design and its attitude in arena. Mine is lvl 9 and didnt lose ANY battle till now !

I had the same feeling when Ninja came out. Then Valkyrie. Then Paladin. Then Black Knight. Then Dynasty. And then Immortal. I bet the next Champion type will also be awesome and have a great attitude when first released. ;)

bzoo19
01-05-14, 06:43 PM
In another tournament I beat him with Parakeet.

I would heal those dragons and try again. In the meantime use babies - I would suggest buying a baby forest if you have a spare nest. Sell it if it loses.
Finally I can beat prism with baby forest lv 1 after I healed it... Thank you so much for the advice ;)
Now I can face the last round vs warden :)

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 06:48 PM
I had the same feeling when Ninja came out. Then Valkyrie. Then Paladin. Then Black Knight. Then Dynasty. And then Immortal. I bet the next Champion type will also be awesome and have a great attitude when first released. ;)

To many champion breeds. HOpe they increase the Habitats ! I have to keep selling my old habitats and dragons, it is a full time job !

LemonadeMouth173
01-05-14, 06:52 PM

Well i missed Ninja and im sooo upset . I was too tired and i didnt hear the alarm. In round 30 ! Epic! I have all the rest but ninja... Sniffsniff. Maybe in the future ( i hope) TL will give us the opportunity to get old tournament dragons once again.

Mani_Sari
01-05-14, 06:56 PM
To many champion breeds. HOpe they increase the Habitats ! I have to keep selling my old habitats and dragons, it is a full time job !

That would be nice, and of course an increase in Diamond Habitats wouldn't hurt either. Who can really keep up with this much new dragons released weekly without anywhere to place them in.

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 06:59 PM
That would be nice, and of course an increase in Diamond Habitats wouldn't hurt either. Who can really keep up with this much new dragons released weekly without anywhere to place them in.

I have only 1 Diamond Habitat left, rest all auctioned to the Banks.
We need a Super Diamond Habitat that take in 3 to 5 Diamond Breeds; they should sell for coins and not GOLD !

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 07:17 PM
Yay!! I beat him with Epic Aether!!!

Good idea agains Champioinship Breeds.

My Epic Aether failed against Warden. But my Lvl 8 Aether won, after a BBB.
Warden used MMM.

So collected the Warden Egg quickly before TL change their minds and reverse the win.
Also took a photo of the Egg; can't really trust computers !

Mani_Sari
01-05-14, 07:24 PM
We need a Super Diamond Habitat that take in 3 to 5 Diamond Breeds; they should sell for coins and not GOLD !

It has been requested for so long. If ever it does, perhaps 20M coins for an upgrade to 3 and maybe 800 gold for a capacity of 5.

Finally beat Valkyrie with epic Aether! Woo hoo 5 gold reward lol. :D

Kami365
01-05-14, 07:26 PM
Well i missed Ninja and im sooo upset . I was too tired and i didnt hear the alarm. In round 30 ! Epic! I have all the rest but ninja... Sniffsniff. Maybe in the future ( i hope) TL will give us the opportunity to get old tournament dragons once again.

I'd understand your feeling for Ninja,.I must said my Ninja is the best among all of my other Champions like Paladin, Valkyrie, Immortal, Warden, Dynasty & Black knight..since most of us had almost every Champions dragon,so TL should think to increase the Habitat limits to 65,I already sold many of mine duplicate super rarest which I loved them,.

I agree to get back old champions in the tournament or at least can craft through battles wins.

cakeandpie
01-05-14, 07:33 PM
OK, lost again with Valkyrie and Diamond. So I calculated the odds of so many losses for me against Unicorn (Quetzal x1, Diamond x7, Valkyrie x1 and babies x5). Quetzal and diamond have a 25% chance of winning, all others have 10%. So the chances that I would lose all these rounds are:

(.75^8) x (.90^6) = .10 x .53 = 5.3%

I guess someone has to be in the 5.3%, but yeesh!! :( I really needed the 1.5-2 days to beat Warden...but I guess he'll probably need an ultimate to take care of him. At this point I'll be happy if I beat Unicorn sometime today!! :p

LemonadeMouth173
01-05-14, 07:34 PM
I'd understand your feeling for Ninja,.I must said my Ninja is the best among all of my other Champions like Paladin, Valkyrie, Immortal, Warden & Black knight..since most of us had almost every Champions dragon,so TL should think to increase the Habitat limits to 65,I already sold many of mine duplicate super rarest which I loved them,.

I agree to get back old champions in the tournament or at least can craft through battles wins.

Hey, Kami!!! Good to see u n congrats for warden! Yep, imagine that we have a new dragon once in 2 weeks and at least one new in normal arena. Plus the breeded ones. Habitats, spaces... I will refuse to sell my dragons and ill stop playing when ill be spaceless:)

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 07:39 PM
I'd understand your feeling for Ninja,.I must said my Ninja is the best among all of my other Champions like Paladin, Valkyrie, Immortal, Warden & Black knight..since most of us had almost every Champions dragon,so TL should think to increase the Habitat limits to 65,I already sold many of mine duplicate super rarest which I loved them,.

Yes you're lucky but not everyone's Ninja works so well. some have done great with the Black Knight too.
Luckily LM is doing well with her Immortal.
Hope my Warden works well since I had a hard time getting it.
All I need it to do is beat the other Champion Dragons, ho ho !

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 07:42 PM
OK, lost again with Valkyrie and Diamond. So I calculated the odds of so many losses for me against Unicorn (Quetzal x1, Diamond x7, Valkyrie x1 and babies x5). Quetzal and diamond have a 25% chance of winning, all others have 10%. So the chances that I would lose all these rounds are:

I guess someone has to be in the 5.3%, but yeesh!! :( I really needed the 1.5-2 days to beat Warden...but I guess he'll probably need an ultimate to take care of him. At this point I'll be happy if I beat Unicorn sometime today!! :p

Keep trying Buddy. Warden could be easier for you.
I also restarted my phone device a few times to improve the odds.
For Warden only Aether worked for me.
Unicorn, I used a Mercury. It is colors Green or Blue that has a chance I think.

lilobrat05
01-05-14, 07:43 PM
Epic sea breeze beat dark angel

Level 7 summer beat angel (if you don't have a diamond try anything with blue and yellow)

LemonadeMouth173
01-05-14, 07:48 PM
Hahaha, Summer. So far: Valkyrie is Big Momma, Paladin has blue blood( is great for gold dragons like Midas etc), Black knight is the Terminator but is weak at blue, white, Immortal is the weird dude who ****s aliens( ice age, royal n zodiac) and looks like Warden is that nice guy who doesnt get the girl at the end of the movie( not always) but who is in secret a superhero( is great for ice age n rest but its weakness is red- mythic etc)

LemonadeMouth173
01-05-14, 07:52 PM
And i never...i mean never ever beat any champions with others. No matter what kind of champ. This time i ****ed Warden with Crusader

pixie255
01-05-14, 08:14 PM
Finally !!!

RD:1: Winter 1 Headless 5 B+++
RD:2: Charm 1 Lightning 7 B+++
RD:3: Island 1 Topaz 4 Bbm
RD:4: Icecream 2 Headless 5 B+++
RD:5: Coral 2 Parakeet 10 M+++
RD:6: Gadget 3 Paladin 10 M+++
RD:7: Fairy 4 Paladin 10 Mbb
RD:8: Paladin 5 Scorpion10 B+bm
RD:9: Bat 6 Paladin 10 Bmm
RD:10: Cpricorn 7 Athletic 10 Bm+
RD:11: Medusa 8 Paladin 10 Mm+
RD:12: Cosmic 9 Aether 10 Mm
RD:13: Illusion 10 Athletic Bbb
RD:14: New year 10 Parakeet 10 M++m
RD:15: Valkyrie 12 Blackknight 10 Mbb ( 5 Gold )
RD:16: Chrome 10 Paladin 10 B+B
RD:17: Quartz 10 Black knight 10 Bm+
RD:18: Dino 12 Eagle 10 Bm+
RD:19: Gilded 12 Paladin 10 Bm+m
RD:20: Immortal 16 Dynasty 9 M++m ( 5 Gold ) lost water, blackknight and fire
RD:21: Dark Angel 12 Ultimate Ultimate lost almost all of my dragons against him :(
RD:22: Angel 14 Glided 4 Mb++
Rd:23: Cyber 16 Scarecrow 10 Bb+b
RD:24: Helios 16 Dynasty 9 M+mm
RD:25: Dynasty 20 Immortal 1 B++bb
RD:26: D-Rainbow 18 Dynasty 9 B++b
RD:27: Sagittarius 18 Paladin 10 M++m
RD:28: Prism 20 Island 1 M++m
RD:29: Unicorn 20 Gemstone 3 Bbb
RD:30: Warden 20 Fuzzy 1 Bbb

bzoo19
01-05-14, 08:25 PM
Finally I can win the tournament for the first time with 2x ultimate and of course with the help all of you guys ;)
Without your helps maybe I had stopped this battle.
I'm really appreciate it. I am very happy. I always quit the previous tournament coz always stuck on champion and diamond hybrids dragons
but I learn that they are not always have to be beaten by champion and diamond dragons, sometimes we have to use the baby dragon to beat them.
Congratulations to those who won the tournament and good luck to those who still fighting.

You can do it :)

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 08:35 PM
And i never...i mean never ever beat any champions with others. No matter what kind of champ. This time i ****ed Warden with Crusader

My Crusader and Mercury collapsed against Warden.
Using Champions it was close. But I noticed when I used a Champion Dragon against the TL's Champion, the TL dragon would sometimes use MMM or BBB and that made the difference.

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 08:37 PM
Hahaha, Summer. So far: Valkyrie is Big Momma, Paladin has blue blood( is great for gold dragons like Midas etc), Black knight is the Terminator but is weak at blue, white, Immortal is the weird dude who ****s aliens( ice age, royal n zodiac) and looks like Warden is that nice guy who doesnt get the girl at the end of the movie( not always) but who is in secret a superhero( is great for ice age n rest but its weakness is red- mythic etc)

Yes, too many Champions and I am confused. I need to get better orgainzed with these reptiles.
If I get the Immortal now, it will be homeless for a while.

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 08:38 PM

Surprised that Pixe above did well using Gemstone against Unicorn.
Does that mean Sapphire and Emerald will work as well ?

cdbabe
01-05-14, 08:40 PM

have you try water? or aether dragon if you got any atlantis too

cdbabe
01-05-14, 08:46 PM
Two more losses to Unicorn--one Diamond, one baby :( This is insane--this is as bad as it was for me before, when I didn't have diamonds!

Guess I'll try a Champion next, though anything other than diamond is not supposed to matter at this level. My blacks are tied up trying to breed Raven.

I can feel your pain because i don't have diamonds too that why my battles always long and sometimes really frustrating..

sorry to hear your still stuck with unicorn.. same goes with me :(

but i managed to beat him with my level 9 rose from the last tournament magic only

this tournament i beat him with my epic Dynasty bash only..

goodluck and hope this help.

cdbabe
01-05-14, 08:52 PM
Finally I can win the tournament for the first time with 2x ultimate and of course with the help all of you guys ;)
Without your helps maybe I had stopped this battle.
I'm really appreciate it. I am very happy. I always quit the previous tournament coz always stuck on champion and diamond hybrids dragons
but I learn that they are not always have to be beaten by champion and diamond dragons, sometimes we have to use the baby dragon to beat them.
Congratulations to those who won the tournament and good luck to those who still fighting.

You can do it :)

CONGRATS to your first win.. make him epic level it will be very good your in your next battles..

continue with the battle arena so you can collect your immortal and black night dragon too..

i would say really help me with my previous battles

cdbabe
01-05-14, 09:04 PM
I'd understand your feeling for Ninja,.I must said my Ninja is the best among all of my other Champions like Paladin, Valkyrie, Immortal, Warden, Dynasty & Black knight..since most of us had almost every Champions dragon,so TL should think to increase the Habitat limits to 65,I already sold many of mine duplicate super rarest which I loved them,.

Yes you're lucky but not everyone's Ninja works so well. some have done great with the Black Knight too.

i totally agree with you guys but i can't complain because i would say my black night, and dynasty win most of my battles in the arena and last few tournament. i dont have other champion dragons but I'm totally happy of what i got at the moment..

Even if i don't have diamonds during those tournament,

and now with my Immortal and Warden dragon..

i would say BRING ON MORE TOURNAMENT HAHAHAHA..

kms899
01-05-14, 09:06 PM
how many more days till this ends.

bzoo19
01-05-14, 09:11 PM
CONGRATS to your first win.. make him epic level it will be very good your in your next battles..

continue with the battle arena so you can collect your immortal and black night dragon too..

i would say really help me with my previous battles
yes... thank you cdbabe have invited me as neighbour :)
I have to collect 5 more maces and 15 more masks.

dicontan
01-05-14, 09:27 PM
Prism went down Island BBM, now stuck with Unicorn[diamond,lotus, infinity] what's next?

Kami365
01-05-14, 09:35 PM

yeah I also believe that Epic Warden would be excellent fighter in battle arena likes other Champions..And of course Champions acts differently on each island,my Paladin seems to be weak fighter,Valkyrie worked well sometimes but yes Black knight wonderful figher,. I not yet try Dynasty or Warden so far,they're at lower level,.Immortal fought well too.,

cakeandpie
01-05-14, 10:05 PM
Wow, now I'm in the 3.5% instead of the 5.3%. (Two more losses against Unicorn). I'm getting sick of this!! :( I need some major luck! I'll only have one more try before I go to bed.

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 10:27 PM
Wow, now I'm in the 3.5% instead of the 5.3%. (Two more losses against Unicorn). I'm getting sick of this!! :( I need some major luck! I'll only have one more try before I go to bed.

Good Luck.
Blue or green to use I think.

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 10:29 PM
yeah I also believe that Epic Warden would be excellent fighter in battle arena likes other Champions..And of course Champions acts differently on each island,my Paladin seems to be weak fighter,Valkyrie worked well sometimes but yes Black knight wonderful figher,. I not yet try Dynasty or Warden so far,they're at lower level,.Immortal fought well too.,

My hopeless Black Knight lost to an Air Dragon ha ha.
sometimes it does well though.
Anyway it is all for fun.

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 10:31 PM
how many more days till this ends.

once less than 24 hrs, it will show on your screen. I believe could be 12 hrs left.

DragonMaster128z
01-05-14, 10:31 PM

My Valkyrie is my Warrior! I hope one of my other Three Champions come through though.

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 10:33 PM
Prism went down Island BBM, now stuck with Unicorn[diamond,lotus, infinity] what's next?

Yes. Quetzal and Mercury preferred. Diamond has done it too.

cakeandpie
01-05-14, 10:44 PM
Lost against Unicorn again. Only 3.15% of people would not have won by now, using the dragons I have used. Pttthhhhbbbttt.

nogard9
01-05-14, 10:54 PM
Was able to take down Angel after battling all day... Baby Scorpion finally did it for me.

Cyber went down in one battle with Flower. Next is Helios... any advice? Unfortunately Diamond is avoiding my island so my options are limited :(

jellyxbelly
01-05-14, 10:57 PM
Stuck on the dynasty dragon any help would be greatly appreciated

trescake16
01-05-14, 11:17 PM
How can you guys beat Sagitarius that fast ? I was on him for 2 days and still no luck. I tried all the champion and got no luck at all.

midnightmeerkat
01-05-14, 11:25 PM

On my 2nd game I have been stuck for almost 2 days on unicorn and just now my level 9 mercury finally took him down.... Major perseverance required!!

midnightmeerkat
01-05-14, 11:26 PM
How can you guys beat Sagitarius that fast ? I was on him for 2 days and still no luck. I tried all the champion and got no luck at all.

Errr.... Luck

Also champions don't have the best chance of winning. Try any of these:- mech, atlas, crusader, dark steel, eclipse, Forestfire, goblin, Helios, independence, landworm, tusker.

dicontan
01-05-14, 11:28 PM
Anyone still playing and stuck at Unicorn ?[Crusader,Diamond, Infinity, quetzal, Lotus] went down heavily

bzoo19
01-05-14, 11:44 PM
Anyone still playing and stuck at Unicorn ?[Crusader,Diamond, Infinity, quetzal, Lotus] went down heavily
last time I defeated unicorn with lotus bbm but lost then I healed him again and attacked with mm then I won.
someone used gemstone bbb to beat unicorn.
Good luck ;)

bzoo19
01-05-14, 11:46 PM
have you tried Landworm? Last time I used him to beat saggitarius with bmm.
good luck

Sumercarefree
01-05-14, 11:58 PM
Was able to take down Angel after battling all day... Baby Scorpion finally did it for me.

Cyber went down in one battle with Flower. Next is Helios... any advice? Unfortunately Diamond is avoiding my island so my options are limited :(

Any color good against Mythic.
If not use a Lotus to whack it !
I got it with a Lotus.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 12:08 AM

Epic Night has also beaten Unicorn.

dicontan
01-06-14, 12:24 AM
Epic Night has also beaten Unicorn.

Thanks Sumercarefree, unfortunately still the same huhu

[Crusader,Diamond, Infinity, quetzal, Lotus,Night,] Will try gemstone and paladin, next time.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 12:34 AM
Thanks Sumercarefree, unfortunately still the same huhu

[Crusader,Diamond, Infinity, quetzal, Lotus,Night,] Will try gemstone and paladin, next time.
diamonds preferred generally

Kevin0908
01-06-14, 01:04 AM
i totally agree with you guys but i can't complain because i would say my black night, and dynasty win most of my battles in the arena and last few tournament. i dont have other champion dragons but I'm totally happy of what i got at the moment..

Even if i don't have diamonds during those tournament,

and now with my Immortal and Warden dragon..

i would say BRING ON MORE TOURNAMENT HAHAHAHA..

Lol totally agree w u cd

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 01:10 AM

Sagitarius I used a Night Elf 9.

cdbabe
01-06-14, 01:30 AM
yes... thank you cdbabe have invited me as neighbour :)
I have to collect 5 more maces and 15 more masks.

thats great news!!!

make them epic level as soon as you can you got something in hand with your battles in the arena....

dubbleyooteeyef
01-06-14, 01:49 AM
Woot!
Got my Warden with a day to spare.
No Diamonds or Hybrids
No Ultimates.

Guys, just use the Battle calculator on the wiki.

If you don't have a dragon with a good chance, or its 10%, or you seem stuck then just use any old trash.
I beat all my Diamond / Hybrid Opponents with generic, common, level 3 or lower dragons.

Everything has at least 10% chance.
It's mostly luck - I did better with randoms in the last 8 rounds than with high percentages dragons in earlier rounds.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 02:44 AM
Woot!
Got my Warden with a day to spare.
No Diamonds or Hybrids
No Ultimates.

Guys, just use the Battle calculator on the wiki.

If you don't have a dragon with a good chance, or its 10%, or you seem stuck then just use any old trash.
I beat all my Diamond / Hybrid Opponents with generic, common, level 3 or lower dragons.

Everything has at least 10% chance.
It's mostly luck - I did better with randoms in the last 8 rounds than with high percentages dragons in earlier rounds.

Great Job, congrats.
Time left could be only 6 hours ?

belbar22
01-06-14, 02:45 AM
Good idea agains Champioinship Breeds.

My Epic Aether failed against Warden. But my Lvl 8 Aether won, after a BBB.
Warden used MMM.

So collected the Warden Egg quickly before TL change their minds and reverse the win.
Also took a photo of the Egg; can't really trust computers !

Congrats.

Mani_Sari
01-06-14, 02:56 AM
Time left could be only 6 hours ?

22 hours left on my timer. Oh Unicorn why won't you be a good horsie and play dead lol.

dicontan
01-06-14, 03:00 AM
Still stuck at unicorn

kitthecat
01-06-14, 03:08 AM

Had the same feeling when I went thru the forum, seem like Sagitarius is not really a big problem to most players. Yet, like u, was stuck with it for more then 2 days, tried all suggestion I can find in the forum, but no luck.

When I was telling myself, will use ultimate on next trial if can't get it in 2 hits, my Black Swan did the job for me, BM++.

Good luck!!

sumi612
01-06-14, 03:11 AM
hey all! I've been stuck on the Warden Dragon for the past 2 days! there isn't any dragon I haven't tried over and over and I can't beat him :( With 21 hours left on my clock, I do not think I will be able to beat him at all...Congrats to all those who have won! Good luck to those who are still trying! as for me, I'm not very hopeful at this point. Thank you all for your posts, highly appreciated as always!!!

dicontan
01-06-14, 03:18 AM
Finally Got Uni, Mythic BBB

sumi612
01-06-14, 03:22 AM
Finally Got Uni, Mythic BBB

Good luck on Warden!!!

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 03:38 AM
Still stuck at unicorn

Unicorn - Black, Lotus, Mercury, Diamond Breeds,

since gemstones worked, perhaps sapphire should be good ?

(Oh you got it with Mythic I just saw. Good )

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 03:39 AM
Congrats.

Thanks Bel.
Aether seems good against the Champions. Just for future fights.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 03:40 AM
hey all! I've been stuck on the Warden Dragon for the past 2 days! there isn't any dragon I haven't tried over and over and I can't beat him :( With 21 hours left on my clock, I do not think I will be able to beat him at all...Congrats to all those who have won! Good luck to those who are still trying! as for me, I'm not very hopeful at this point. Thank you all for your posts, highly appreciated as always!!!

Time to try Aether a few times !

s_lynne
01-06-14, 03:49 AM
I'm on round 23 and that Cyber is ****ing me. People posted that they've beaten him using Diamond, ForestFire, and Flower. Well, I've used those dragons and I've lost all three times. Some dragons lost more than 3 times. At this rate, this will be yet another tournament dragon I won't be able to obtain. I'm getting highly aggravated with this feature. Out of all these tournament dragons that have been released, I was able to obtain exactly 0 of them. I'm sick of wasting my hard earned money on this game only to constantly be let down. Should I just give up with about 20 hours remaining??

sumi612
01-06-14, 03:50 AM
Time to try Aether a few times !

Thank you! I have Mermaid in the spa now as soon as she's out will put Aether and try again!

dicontan
01-06-14, 03:52 AM
Unicorn - Black, Lotus, Mercury, Diamond Breeds,

since gemstones worked, perhaps sapphire should be good ?

(Oh you got it with Mythic I just saw. Good )

Thanks Sumercarefree now waiting for the time to face warden

sumi612
01-06-14, 03:55 AM
I'm on round 23 and that Cyber is ****ing me. People posted that they've beaten him using Diamond, ForestFire, and Flower. Well, I've used those dragons and I've lost all three times. Some dragons lost more than 3 times. At this rate, this will be yet another tournament dragon I won't be able to obtain. I'm getting highly aggravated with this feature. Out of all these tournament dragons that have been released, I was able to obtain exactly 0 of them. I'm sick of wasting my hard earned money on this game only to constantly be let down. Should I just give up with about 20 hours remaining??

Do you have Quetzal? I won with Quetzal...don't give up! you might just fly through the rest of the battles! I won all my battles first try except for Helios is took a lot of my time and now I have been stuck on Warden 3rd day now!

belbar22
01-06-14, 05:00 AM
Thanks Bel.
Aether seems good against the Champions. Just for future fights.

will definitely bear this in mind as it took me 11 attempts to beat warden.

belbar22
01-06-14, 05:02 AM
Thank you! I have Mermaid in the spa now as soon as she's out will put Aether and try again!

Use a baby or a coral whist you are waiting

sumi612
01-06-14, 06:44 AM
Use a baby or a coral whist you are waiting

I am...no luck still :( thank you for the advice

jim23cash
01-06-14, 07:39 AM
Sagitarius: Try Mech, DarkSteel, Mythic types, or Rare Reds like Landworm, ForestFire, Goblin, Independence or Tusker.
Unicorn: Dark Angel has best chance, then Diamonds, then Big Bad followed by Blacks or Black combos. Lotus, Night Elf, Goblin, Raven,Bat, Troll, Hunter, etc.
Cyber: Champions or Greens, Reds, or Green/Red. Use rarest green/reds you have. Rose, Snowman, Holly, Reindeer, Turkey, Gingerbread. Mech has also worked.
Warden:Water, Metal, Air,Aether, Passion, Mythic breeds, Big Bad, Cosmic breeds, Black Combos, Treasure breeds, Dino Breeds, Tropic breeds.
Throw rare babies at him.. Anything discontinued or only available a certain way, like wheel, tourney or crafting.
Hope this helps someone!! GOOD LUCK!!

igames4me
01-06-14, 07:56 AM
Unicorn beated by diamond on one acct
Unicorn beated by moon on other acct

One more battle to go

On this acct used only ultimate on dynasty
Good luck everyone

belbar22
01-06-14, 08:00 AM
Unicorn beated by diamond on one acct
Unicorn beated by moon on other acct

One more battle to go

On this acct used only ultimate on dynasty
Good luck everyone

Congrats. Good luck with warden.

nogard9
01-06-14, 08:01 AM
Any color good against Mythic.
If not use a Lotus to whack it !
I got it with a Lotus.

Thanks for the tip. Saw that pink should be strong against Mythic. My Lightning was able to take him out!

finnth12
01-06-14, 08:04 AM
Anyone knows how many hours left? Thank you

belbar22
01-06-14, 08:14 AM
Anyone knows how many hours left? Thank you

16 hours 45 minutes

finnth12
01-06-14, 08:31 AM
16 hours 45 minutes

Thanks ;)

freshfunin2008
01-06-14, 08:43 AM
Wow!!!! I finally won this champ. For those still working it, I was lucky or maybe unlucky to have Aether 10 beat the last three dragons. It would have been lucky to say I won on the first battle for each of the three rounds but that would be a lie. It took many many battles against these guys and Aether was beat many times before winning after healing in the spa.

This tournament was a total blood bath. I had to count them because I knew it was the most exhausted my dragons have ever been. I have 84 dragons who need a spa day or only room for 1 at a time. This was absolutely a crazy tournament. Good luck to all who are still trying and congrats to those who won recently and for those who won like 3 days ago. A lot of your advice early on helped a lot. Thanks.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the tip. Saw that pink should be strong against Mythic. My Lightning was able to take him out!

Well done. Sometimes nothing works, so we need to reset game by logging off I think.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 08:59 AM
will definitely bear this in mind as it took me 11 attempts to beat warden.

I must record some of good suggestions too. I do keep notes sometimes.

LemonadeMouth173
01-06-14, 09:05 AM
Sagitarius: Try Mech, DarkSteel, Mythic types, or Rare Reds like Landworm, ForestFire, Goblin, Independence or Tusker.
Unicorn: Dark Angel has best chance, then Diamonds, then Big Bad followed by Blacks or Black combos. Lotus, Night Elf, Goblin, Raven,Bat, Troll, Hunter, etc.
Cyber: Champions or Greens, Reds, or Green/Red. Use rarest green/reds you have. Rose, Snowman, Holly, Reindeer, Turkey, Gingerbread. Mech has also worked.
Warden:Water, Metal, Air,Aether, Passion, Mythic breeds, Big Bad, Cosmic breeds, Black Combos, Treasure breeds, Dino Breeds, Tropic breeds.
Throw rare babies at him.. Anything discontinued or only available a certain way, like wheel, tourney or crafting.

At ur awesome list i wanna put my win against Warden. Nothing worked against so i needed to ask for help to my greatest warrior : Crusader. Crusader is great with its legendary BB. Warden shows some green so i have a strong feeling that its weak at red combos. Anyway Good Luck!!!

s_lynne
01-06-14, 09:24 AM
Do you have Quetzal? I won with Quetzal...don't give up! you might just fly through the rest of the battles! I won all my battles first try except for Helios is took a lot of my time and now I have been stuck on Warden 3rd day now!

Yes, I have Quetzal. Used him and lost. But thanks for the advise.

sumi612
01-06-14, 09:42 AM
Yes, I have Quetzal. Used him and lost. But thanks for the advise.

Sorry to hear that :(

sumi612
01-06-14, 09:44 AM
Thank you all for all your help!
After a long fought battle with Warden (3 days!!!) I have beat him with Lightening 6 BMB
I wish you all the best and victory!!!
This is my first victory from a tourney!...very happy to actually own a champ!!!
See you all in the next tournament :)

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 09:58 AM
hi Sumercarefree :) I have used 2x ultimate to face helios and dynasty..
Now I'm stuck on prism, have tried atlantis, island, emerald.
I don't have quetzal and mercury.
any suggestions to beat prism?
Thank you very much :)
Oops sorry missed this. I used Diamond before.
Perhaps a Lotus if no Diamond.
Tropic Royal is good. I know tropic is pretty strong too.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 10:04 AM
Had the same feeling when I went thru the forum, seem like Sagitarius is not really a big problem to most players. Yet, like u, was stuck with it for more then 2 days, tried all suggestion I can find in the forum, but no luck.

When I was telling myself, will use ultimate on next trial if can't get it in 2 hits, my Black Swan did the job for me, BM++.

Good luck!!

Yes Sagi gave me problems too.
Hmm just hatched a few goodies recently. Black Swan, Naga, Royal, Mercury.
Hope luck continues.
I do not have the Zodiacs.

belbar22
01-06-14, 10:22 AM
After a long fought battle with Warden (3 days!!!) I have beat him with Lightening 6 BMB
This is my first victory from a tourney!...very happy to actually own a champ!!!

Congrats. I am really happy for you. You really deserved to win for your patience. Well done.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 10:32 AM

Good for you.
Now you can breed the Immortal too, so two Championships.

sumi612
01-06-14, 10:56 AM
Good for you.
Now you can breed the Immortal too, so two Championships.

Thanks!!! right now i'm crafting the platinum...need 27 more masks and i'll be crafting it too..yeayy :)

sumi612
01-06-14, 10:57 AM
Congrats. I am really happy for you. You really deserved to win for your patience. Well done.

Thanks belbar22!!! my patience indeed was tested!!!

rsusko
01-06-14, 11:15 AM
My list for the last ten...

21. Dark Angel beaten by Epic Quetzal B+++
22. Angel beaten by Epic Diamond MB++
23. Cyber beaten by Epic Atlas BM++B
24. Helios beaten by Epic Diamond B++BB
25. Dynasty ultimate :(
26. Double Rainbow 18 beaten by Epic Atlas M++M
27. Sagittarius beaten by Epic Atlas BMB
28. Prism 20 beaten by Epic Quetzal BBB
29. Unicorn 20 beaten by Epic Crusader BBM

Funny, I was already to round 20 by the second day. Spent over 24 hrs on round 20 and 25. I think this is the first tournament I've been in that I've barely been able to use anything but diamonds and champion. Not fun...

A bunch of wind came in last night and my wifi has been out ever since. Not looking forward to calling comcast but I am very glad I sprung for the 4G version of this tablet right now!

trescake16
01-06-14, 11:37 AM
Should I make a report ? This is the first time that happened to me level 1 - 25 it was easy 3 days but 26 - 27 it was 3 days and still going for 4 days I just still can't beat Sagitarius

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 12:00 PM
Should I make a report ? This is the first time that happened to me level 1 - 25 it was easy 3 days but 26 - 27 it was 3 days and still going for 4 days I just still can't beat Sagitarius

Hope you switched off n restarted phone a few times to clear software glitch

jim23cash
01-06-14, 12:02 PM
Congratulations to all who have finished, and support to those still trying!! Don't give up! Notice if anything comes close, then try similar things! Good Luck!!

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 12:06 PM
Thanks!!! right now i'm crafting the platinum...need 27 more masks and i'll be crafting it too..yeayy :)

Platinium? Lovely
I am still short of a few masks too

trescake16
01-06-14, 12:09 PM
Hope you switched off n restarted phone a few times to clear software glitch

I actually did that and still nothing happened this is the first tournament that this happens to me usually 2 days before the tournament ends I'm donr.

sumi612
01-06-14, 12:14 PM
Platinium? Lovely
I am still short of a few masks too

The mining feature...i believe a group of players were chosen as BETA to test the feature, but i'm not sure...I mined 200 inglot pieces to craft the Platinum Dragon ( elements are metal and white) and now that I am LVL 80 now I can mine for expanding an extra island...you can either use 8 gold to mine 1 time or every time you evolve a dragon, you are awarded bombs to mine...

freshfunin2008
01-06-14, 12:20 PM

Try landworm or Tusker. Red / green or Red / Light

sumi612
01-06-14, 12:31 PM

Do you have Quetzal? I beat it with quetzal BB

trescake16
01-06-14, 12:36 PM
Try landworm or Tusker. Red / green or Red / Light

I tried all of that guys and still didn't work lost 20 + dragons smh. I just can't believe it

brandonu
01-06-14, 12:39 PM
Sometimes you just can't win. During the Dynasty Dragon tournament I was stuck at level 28 for 4 days I believe. I shudder now if I see the Anubis Dragon in a tournament.

LemonadeMouth173
01-06-14, 12:52 PM
I tried all of that guys and still didn't work lost 20 + dragons smh. I just can't believe it

Valkyrie with M. Good luck!

cakeandpie
01-06-14, 12:59 PM
FINALLY took down Unicorn this morning after (I think) 19 tries!! Yeesh!

29. Unicorn defeated by Diamond 10

I doubt I'll have enough time to beat Warden (already lost 6 times) without ultimate. I'm pretty sure I've never beaten a level 20 Champion in less than a day without ultimate. But I will keep trying!

Edit: I take that back! I did beat Dynasty on the first try in this tourney (I forgot he was level 20). But almost always, high level Champions take me more than a day each. So not fun!

sumi612
01-06-14, 01:07 PM

I doubt I'll have enough time to beat Warden (already lost 6 times) without ultimate. I'm pretty sure I've never beaten a level 20 Champion in less than a day without ultimate. But I will keep trying!

Edit: I take that back! I did beat Dynasty on the first try in this tourney (I forgot he was level 20). But almost always, high level Champions take me more than a day each. So not fun!

I was stuck on Warden for 3 days! i finally beat it a few hours ago with Lightening 6 bmm...others were successful with Metal, Magnetic, Aether and a whole bunch of other baby dragons...i checked the calculator and all dragons have a 10% chance against warden :( I hope you beat him!!! good luck

trescake16
01-06-14, 01:28 PM
Valkyrie with M. Good luck!

I tried that too but I think I lost 4 times with Valkyrie. I'm losing hope

belbar22
01-06-14, 01:35 PM

Congrats on getting past unicorn. It took me about 12 attempts. Good luck with Warden. I used Paladin MM. Hope you don't have to resort to ultimate.

belbar22
01-06-14, 01:38 PM

I find that trying the dame dragons several times can work eventually. Do you have a dragon who has come close. Heal him and try again or try another dragon with similar colours. I am sending you winning vibes. Maybe you should use an ultimate so you can move on.

s_lynne
01-06-14, 02:03 PM
I honestly hate to have to admit this but since I really, really wanted this dragon I caved and bought gold to speed the battles and to do that ultimate thingy. I will NEVER do that again.!!!

lilobrat05
01-06-14, 02:24 PM
Level 7 royal beat Helios

elwood99
01-06-14, 02:27 PM
I honestly hate to have to admit this but since I really, really wanted this dragon I caved and bought gold to speed the battles and to do that ultimate thingy. I will NEVER do that again.!!!

Why not? Using gold helps you save time and there is less stress.why torture yourself? You might think of it as spending money for entertainment like going for movies etc

You might want to build a gold resreve before each tournament.

lilobrat05
01-06-14, 02:28 PM
Level 5 headless beat dynasty!

gdmcrjunkie
01-06-14, 03:02 PM
I set the timer and battle every waking hour so I normally finish tournaments days in advance. 10 hours left and I'm stuck again, Sagittarius this time. I guess it's about time for me to decide whether to ultimate my way through or give up.

One thing's unfair though - I gave each Champion a couple days before I could make my way past them, but my Champions just loseloselose :\

leonsandcastle
01-06-14, 03:06 PM
I've been on Dynasty since Friday. I'm not going to finish this Tournament, just like I didn't finish the last one. I refuse to spend gold on things that are intentionally set up to cost users money. That's obviously my choice, and I don't hold it against people who do want to spend their money, but it seems like the entire tournament needs to be reworked (or the top levels). Every dragon is equal against something like the Dynasty, so what's the point of feeding and evolving and trying for rare hybrids? When this game comes down to random chance no matter what I can plan out, I will always lose, so I can't see giving money to something that is more frustrating than fun.

cakeandpie
01-06-14, 03:16 PM
it seems like the entire tournament needs to be reworked (or the top levels). Every dragon is equal against something like the Dynasty, so what's the point of feeding and evolving and trying for rare hybrids?

I agree. There needs to be some kind of strategy or advantage/disadvantage involved or it just stinks to lose hour after hour after hour, for days even. Mostly I like the tournaments, but not the levels where all dragons have 10% chance. I saved up gold soooo long for a diamond and was looking forward to being able to use something that had more than a 10% chance on those diamond rounds, but just before I got my diamond, TL started adding 3+ Champions into the tournaments. So even though I have some advantage on diamond rounds now, I STILL have to go through those stinkin' 10%-only rounds that are just depressing and boring. I've actually given up on several recent tournaments because I decided it just wasn't worth the aggravation, and I knew it wasn't even possible for me to win w/o gold with such a challenging lineup.

belbar22
01-06-14, 03:23 PM
I agree. It is ludicrous that people have been stuck on champion dragons for up to 3 days. A game of pure chance is not fun, it is just frustrating, particularly when some people seem to get past these dragons fairly easily. This was the first tournament where I was able to get past Dynasty without using an ultimate but I have really struggled with the champion dragons in the past.

freshfunin2008
01-06-14, 03:24 PM
I agree. There needs to be some kind of strategy or advantage/disadvantage involved or it just stinks to lose hour after hour after hour, for days even. Mostly I like the tournaments, but not the levels where all dragons have 10% chance. I saved up gold soooo long for a diamond and was looking forward to being able to use something that had more than a 10% chance on those diamond rounds, but just before I got my diamond, TL started adding 3+ Champions into the tournaments. So even though I have some advantage on diamond rounds now, I STILL have to go through those stinkin' 10%-only rounds that are just depressing and boring. I've actually given up on several recent tournaments because I decided it just wasn't worth the aggravation, and I knew it wasn't even possible for me to win w/o gold with such a challenging lineup.

and the sad thing is that it is not always a 10% chance. That said, you should not have to battle the same opponent for 20 plus rounds. There should be a limit either 5 or 10 or whatever but something reasonable. It doesn't make sense to have a dragon say Black Knight go against another Champion 5 times and the first 4 times he doesn't even come close to winning but then the next time he wins on 1 or 2 bashes. It is crazy I tell you.

igames4me
01-06-14, 03:59 PM
Finally done with tournament

Crusader beat warden on one acct
And on this acct
Magnectic beat warden

Thanks for all those who posted winning results
Congrats to those who won and good luck to those still battling

The last 10 levels are the hardest

rrhaven
01-06-14, 04:10 PM
Too anyone still battling at last minute. I just beat Double Rainbow with Chrome 9 BMM I tried all the other suggestions & chose this one because I was told metals are a non color dragon & Chroma also had two more colors so if you don't have Chrome try another metal + 2 other color combo

klaxtor
01-06-14, 04:51 PM
Here are my last few results:

27. Mythic > Sagittarius(18: B)
28. BlackKnight > Prism (20: B)
29. BlackKnight > Unicorn (20: B)
30. Wild > Warden (20: B)

I won yesterday, but had a busy day. Thank You to everyone for all your help!! I could not have done it w/out you. Congratulations to all the winners!
Don't give up yet to everyone still fighting. Sending *Luck* your way.
=)

trescake16
01-06-14, 05:06 PM
Guys I need your help I'm running out of time because of this Sagitarius if anyone could help me out with Gifting me with Gold, I would appreciate it so I can Ultimate him. My ID : trescake16, will give back to you guys right after if I can.

beowyn
01-06-14, 05:10 PM
A baby forest ****ed warden for me also. 3 bashes, second was crit.

skoomagood
01-06-14, 05:23 PM
Just beat double rainbow with a Ruby dragon BB

Marmalademuffin
01-06-14, 05:27 PM
After battling for days on a couple of these tough ones I was prepared for a long battle with Warden but won third try with Steampunk level 9, MM.
Thanks to everybody that answered my earlier question about how best to use gold during tournament. I did spend some on a few ultimates but feel it was still a good total price for a dragon. I need a couple champions because I still have no diamonds.
Good luck to all who are still trying. This was a very tough tournament!

jim23cash
01-06-14, 06:11 PM
After battling for days on a couple of these tough ones I was prepared for a long battle with Warden but won third try with Steampunk level 9, MM.
Thanks to everybody that answered my earlier question about how best to use gold during tournament. I did spend some on a few ultimates but feel it was still a good total price for a dragon. I need a couple champions because I still have no diamonds.
Good luck to all who are still trying. This was a very tough tournament!

Yay! Congratulations to you and the others who have finished recently! Woo hoo! And for those still trying, Good Luck!!! There is still a bit of time left! I usually like to use the same method, either BBB or MMM, but I had to mix it up some this time, use BMB or MBB.
I don't think there is anything wrong with spending gold during a tournament. If I get stuck too long, I'd rather spend a bit of gold and move on to the next battle. It's a game, and that helps me enjoy it more. It also helps pay the people who make the games. Anyway, that's a personal choice, but I won't judge anyone for using ultimate to win the Draggie! Good luck if you are still trying!

laurelsail
01-06-14, 07:04 PM
I am stuck on Dark Angel...I don't have a diamond! Any thoughts how I can beat him? Thanks!

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 07:04 PM
Congrats to all the winners.
I hope everyone made it !

I just tried the new Warden Dragon and it defeated a Mask Dragon.
Yes !

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 07:05 PM
I am stuck on Dark Angel...I don't have a diamond! Any thoughts how I can beat him? Thanks!

I used an Ethereal to beat this DA from Hell.

Kami365
01-06-14, 07:07 PM
Congrats to all the winners.
I hope everyone made it !

I just tried the new Warden Dragon and it defeated a Mask Dragon.
Yes !

Congrats Sumercarefree,nice start of Warden:)

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 07:09 PM
Guys I need your help I'm running out of time because of this Sagitarius if anyone could help me out with Gifting me with Gold, I would appreciate it so I can Ultimate him. My ID : trescake16, will give back to you guys right after if I can.

Sorry I have already sent out my gold for today.
Tried Mythic on Sagi ?

igames4me
01-06-14, 07:09 PM

Do you have any goals that require you to download a game? If so for quic gold you can download them since the reward after you get another goal which you need to buy a decoration and get reward 30 gold

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 07:14 PM
Sagitarius I used a Night Elf. Try Lotus if you do not have one or even a Mythic

wintertrash
01-06-14, 07:17 PM
I just beat Sagittarius with Tusker

lilobrat05
01-06-14, 07:37 PM
Level 6 tinsel beat prism

lilobrat05
01-06-14, 07:43 PM
Level 8 topaz beat unicorn

igames4me
01-06-14, 07:57 PM
Level 8 topaz beat unicorn

Congrats you are on a roll.... One more round

Leire22
01-06-14, 08:10 PM
I am very sad I cant get this dragon:(, i am too long stuck on Immortal, even I have diamond and metal lvl 10, nothing helps.

Leire22
01-06-14, 08:17 PM
Finally !!!

RD:1: Winter 1 Headless 5 B+++
RD:2: Charm 1 Lightning 7 B+++
RD:3: Island 1 Topaz 4 Bbm
RD:4: Icecream 2 Headless 5 B+++
RD:5: Coral 2 Parakeet 10 M+++
RD:6: Gadget 3 Paladin 10 M+++
RD:7: Fairy 4 Paladin 10 Mbb
RD:8: Paladin 5 Scorpion10 B+bm
RD:9: Bat 6 Paladin 10 Bmm
RD:10: Cpricorn 7 Athletic 10 Bm+
RD:11: Medusa 8 Paladin 10 Mm+
RD:12: Cosmic 9 Aether 10 Mm
RD:13: Illusion 10 Athletic Bbb
RD:14: New year 10 Parakeet 10 M++m
RD:15: Valkyrie 12 Blackknight 10 Mbb ( 5 Gold )
RD:16: Chrome 10 Paladin 10 B+B
RD:17: Quartz 10 Black knight 10 Bm+
RD:18: Dino 12 Eagle 10 Bm+
RD:19: Gilded 12 Paladin 10 Bm+m
RD:20: Immortal 16 Dynasty 9 M++m ( 5 Gold ) lost water, blackknight and fire
RD:21: Dark Angel 12 Ultimate Ultimate lost almost all of my dragons against him :(
RD:22: Angel 14 Glided 4 Mb++
Rd:23: Cyber 16 Scarecrow 10 Bb+b
RD:24: Helios 16 Dynasty 9 M+mm
RD:25: Dynasty 20 Immortal 1 B++bb
RD:26: D-Rainbow 18 Dynasty 9 B++b
RD:27: Sagittarius 18 Paladin 10 M++m
RD:28: Prism 20 Island 1 M++m
RD:29: Unicorn 20 Gemstone 3 Bbb
RD:30: Warden 20 Fuzzy 1 Bbb

For me Dynasty against Immortal is not working, i also have Dynasty lvl 9, but no way :(

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 08:21 PM
I am very sad I cant get this dragon:(, i am too long stuck on Immortal, even I have diamond and metal lvl 10, nothing helps.

Oops so sorry.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 08:27 PM

I used a Lotus to Bash the Immortal

trescake16
01-06-14, 08:36 PM
Now i'm on Warden was lucky enough to beat Unicorn and Prism today. Guys what should I use to beat Warden ?

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 08:42 PM
Now i'm on Warden was lucky enough to beat Unicorn and Prism today. Guys what should I use to beat Warden ?

Aether is good.
not much time left I think !

trescake16
01-06-14, 08:48 PM
Aether is good.
not much time left I think !

I just tried Aether and Mismoth but both lost. Anything else ?

DragonMaster128z
01-06-14, 08:49 PM
CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WON WARDEN!

Sorry to all who didn't win.. :(

igames4me
01-06-14, 08:50 PM

i beat it with magnetic

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 08:52 PM

My Aether lost first time too. second time I got it with Aether 8.
some even used a fire 1.
Ultimate the Warden as time running out ?

trescake16
01-06-14, 08:52 PM
i beat it with magnetic

Will try it next. I still got 4 hours but any Gold would be appreciated so incase I needed it. Thank you fam

trescake16
01-06-14, 08:55 PM
My Aether lost first time too. second time I got it with Aether 8.
some even used a fire 1.
Ultimate the Warden as time running out ?

I only got 1 gold and I've tried all the free gold from downloading games.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 08:57 PM
Will try it next. I still got 4 hours but any Gold would be appreciated so incase I needed it. Thank you fam

Try to finish two hours before time hopefully. but I guess it cant be helped.
wish I could send you gold.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 08:58 PM
Those who can still send gold, pl send to Trescake16

trescake16
01-06-14, 08:59 PM
Try to finish two hours before time hopefully. but I guess it cant be helped.
wish I could send you gold.

Thanks hopefully :( just really trying yo finish this tournament. I've never failed before I can do this.

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 09:06 PM
Thanks hopefully :( just really trying yo finish this tournament. I've never failed before I can do this.

Wish you all the best of luck !

trescake16
01-06-14, 09:19 PM
Wish you all the best of luck !

Any dragon besides Aether ?

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 09:24 PM

Black Knight ?
water
wizard
nano
metal

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 09:26 PM

For reference Buddy . hope it helps

bzoo19
01-06-14, 09:29 PM
so sorry I can't send u gold coz I sent 3 golds yesterday :(
Hmmm I used wild do defeat warden bbm
others used baby fuzzy lv 1 bbb, wraith mbb
hope can help u.
Good luck

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 09:33 PM
so sorry I can't send u gold coz I sent 3 golds yesterday :(
Hmmm I used wild do defeat warden bbm
others used baby fuzzy lv 1 bbb, wraith mbb
hope can help u.
Good luck

You did well bzoo. congrats

bzoo19
01-06-14, 09:34 PM
You did well bzoo. congrats
thank you Sumercarefree :)

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 09:44 PM
Did they give us extra time ? 7 days now.
In the past it used to be 6 days to finish, I think.

But now the Champion breed is a pain to attack too.

trescake16
01-06-14, 10:07 PM
I need atleast one gold help me out guys !

midnightmeerkat
01-06-14, 10:15 PM

Sorry, I've already sent my gold for today :(

midnightmeerkat
01-06-14, 10:16 PM
Got my warden on my 2nd Game....Whew!! The first game was easy.

trescake16
01-06-14, 10:25 PM
Got my warden on my 2nd Game....Whew!! The first game was easy.

What did you use ?

trescake16
01-06-14, 10:27 PM
Just lost metal to warden now down to 2 more tries

jim23cash
01-06-14, 10:28 PM

I used Metal. Sorry, I sent my gold out already.
Good Luck, hope you make it!

sumi612
01-06-14, 10:28 PM
I defeated warden with lightening 6 bmm...hope you guys make it!!! Already sent gold for the day :(

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 10:40 PM

Hope you make it. If only you asked for gold earlier ...

deucedeuce22
01-06-14, 10:51 PM

Trying to get gold to you, sent request from other account

trescake16
01-06-14, 11:06 PM
Trying to get gold to you, sent request from other account

Thanks just confirm you

trescake16
01-06-14, 11:08 PM
Should I try Nano yo Warden ?

deucedeuce22
01-06-14, 11:10 PM
Gold sent

trescake16
01-06-14, 11:12 PM
Gold sent

I'll try Nano thanks guys brcause of your gold I got more chances playing against Warden

trescake16
01-06-14, 11:13 PM
I just lost Nano :(((

Sumercarefree
01-06-14, 11:23 PM
I just lost Nano :(((

so sorry !

ciarjen
01-06-14, 11:48 PM

I've sent you an invite - name of island is "yniop"

trescake16
01-06-14, 11:52 PM
I've sent you an invite - name of island is "yniop"

Just added you what should I try next ?

trescake16
01-06-14, 11:57 PM
Should I try Atlas vs Warden ?

trescake16
01-06-14, 11:59 PM
Just lost Atlas one more try for me

ciarjen
01-07-14, 12:02 AM
Just added you what should I try next ?

I sent you gold :)

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 12:02 AM
Just lost Atlas one more try for me

Try anything that you feel comfortable with.
Even a Lotus.
or a Diamond Breed, if one is available.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 12:11 AM
Someone even used a Steampunk.
YOu have some great dragons Trescake !

midnightmeerkat
01-07-14, 12:42 AM
What did you use ?

Epic Diamond

matchbox222
01-07-14, 12:45 AM
I'm so sad I spent 180 bricks of gold but wasted it on the tournament now I have 3 bricks left and no dragon:(

trescake16
01-07-14, 12:47 AM
Just lost my lst chance, I wanna file a complaint about the Sagittarius or i should just quit this game :(

trescake16
01-07-14, 12:48 AM
Someone even used a Steampunk.
YOu have some great dragons Trescake !

Thanks sumercarefree for the Support

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 01:19 AM
Just lost my lst chance, I wanna file a complaint about the Sagittarius or i should just quit this game :(

Hang on Buddy. I had a tough time with some dragons too , but I started early and took my own time.
There will be more tournaments, in fact, I am selling or trading dragons to make way for new ones.
Also trading super rares !
Too many champion breeds, so their value drops.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 01:21 AM
I'm so sad I spent 180 bricks of gold but wasted it on the tournament now I have 3 bricks left and no dragon:(

Never mind it is only worth a few bucks.
I lost 300 gold, by pressing accidentally as my phone was not switched off.
got nothing but some food items.
In another game too I recently lost a lot of gold. Kingdom clash, got nothing for it.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 01:24 AM
Thanks sumercarefree for the Support

You have Boo and Pumkin etc which I do not even have !

There are so many dragons I do not even know what I have. sometimes I cant even find them.
There will be a population explosion soon ha ha !

trescake16
01-07-14, 01:36 AM
You have Boo and Pumkin etc which I do not even have !

There are so many dragons I do not even know what I have. sometimes I cant even find them.
There will be a population explosion soon ha ha !

Yeah I know but this Dragon can be easily obtain. You have a pretty good Island urself.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 02:31 AM
Yeah I know but this Dragon can be easily obtain. You have a pretty good Island urself.

I do not have the zodiacs yet. just got a Royal by accident.
I am having fun breeding !

asyran2012
01-07-14, 02:34 AM
I only battled to Round 7 (Paladin) and stopped!
I don't find this game interesting anymore :p

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 02:39 AM
A Paladin and a Valkyrie, I do not see much difference when I use them. These are just extra champions dragon for fighting.
Similarly an immortal and a Black Knight are quite similar too I think. Unless they have certain hidden colors which I am not aware of.
Just like a Black Swan and a Naga. BOth are pink but one has black and the other green hidden colors, so I guess in fights this could make a diff too. Let me test them out later.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 02:43 AM
I only battled to Round 7 (Paladin) and stopped!
I don't find this game interesting anymore :p

It is getting tougher, but that is the fun part I think. Those who do not have enough dragon types may have to use more gold. But how much gold we spend should be monitored. I think max could be 300 for some.
I would not spend more than 100 gold. So far I spent 10 gold this time.

If it is too easy, then there is no challenge but some of them were quite tricky !

JustKay
01-07-14, 04:57 AM
A Paladin and a Valkyrie, I do not see much difference when I use them. These are just extra champions dragon for fighting.
Similarly an immortal and a Black Knight are quite similar too I think. Unless they have certain hidden colors which I am not aware of.
Just like a Black Swan and a Naga. BOth are pink but one has black and the other green hidden colors, so I guess in fights this could make a diff too. Let me test them out later.

I personally think that hidden colours do matter and have had success when I factor this into my opponent selection. I often use Kitsune and Naga to make up for my lack of hybrid Pink dragons.

As for the Champions, they're all the same. I don't notice any difference in performance, although I do have a personal preference for Valkyrie and Black Knight (they are super rare). I have enough cookie cutter Champions that I'm leaving Warden's egg in storage to save me using one of my last two habitat slots on another Champion habitat.

dalexxx
01-07-14, 05:01 AM
I have 77maces. When a new tourney starts. Will the maces be useless or can i use it to craft new champion?

JustKay
01-07-14, 05:10 AM
I have 77maces. When a new tourney starts. Will the maces be useless or can i use it to craft new champion?

New tourney won't start until next week at least, so you have enough time to get 99 maces. Even then I'm not sure they will stop dropping maces. I was almost certain they would have stopped with this last tourney starting, but turns out they're still giving them out when you finish the tourney.

dalexxx
01-07-14, 05:36 AM
New tourney won't start until next week at least, so you have enough time to get 99 maces. Even then I'm not sure they will stop dropping maces. I was almost certain they would have stopped with this last tourney starting, but turns out they're still giving them out when you finish the tourney.

Thank you. When you say next week ahm thats on monday right?

glitterbabies
01-07-14, 07:56 AM
I won't be doing the battle tournaments again. I find it to be ridiculously rigged. Everything is random and has no logic. A level 5 common beating a level 10 ultra rare? yeah right.

I thought the battles would be fun so I was excited when I got my ipad for Christmas but they are just another way for TL to suck money out of me.

No thanks.

LemonadeMouth173
01-07-14, 09:55 AM
Thank you. When you say next week ahm thats on monday right?

Tuesday i think. And idk for the rest but for me was the hardest tournament ever. Yes, i like Warden but i rlly dont think it deserved such a pain. Usually round 30 , boss round was a relief , not so hard to win but right now its the hardest round. So i think we need to keep 30 g only for final round only in case. Im sorry for the ppl who didnt make it but ive noticed every tournament the participants get a nice dragon- a diamond or another good. So i think its a good thing to participate. Good luck next time!

wildhearts20
01-07-14, 10:01 AM
Never made it past dynasty even though I had like three days! I get stuck on the 20 level champion dragons everytime. I'm getting tired of it and refuse to spend gold.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 10:15 AM
I personally think that hidden colours do matter and have had success when I factor this into my opponent selection. I often use Kitsune and Naga to make up for my lack of hybrid Pink dragons.

As for the Champions, they're all the same. I don't notice any difference in performance, although I do have a personal preference for Valkyrie and Black Knight (they are super rare). I have enough cookie cutter Champions that I'm leaving Warden's egg in storage to save me using one of my last two habitat slots on another Champion habitat.

Yes hidden colors matter, especially in breeding.
I just bred a Mistmoth, thought these were removed.

I tried the Champions against the ice Age dragons. They are not good at it. But I know it's not the same for all.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 10:22 AM
Epic Diamond finished the job against Ice Age monsters.
Now crafting Immortal.
But got no Habitat for it. Will trade some dragons n make way.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 10:29 AM
I won't be doing the battle tournaments again. I find it to be ridiculously rigged. Everything is random and has no logic. A level 5 common beating a level 10 ultra rare? yeah right.

I thought the battles would be fun so I was excited when I got my ipad for Christmas but they are just another way for TL to suck money out of me.

No thanks.
Quite true. It can be frustrating when nothing works.
I take part for the fun of it.
Another Champion Dragon is fine since I need to buy a New Habitat for Mr. Immortal.
But I prefer some lovely Dragon.
I will make a list of Dragons that should be removed.

LemonadeMouth173
01-07-14, 10:41 AM

I tried the Champions against the ice Age dragons. They are not good at it. But I know it's not the same for all.

Immortal is no1 followed by Valkyrie. Warden is pretty good too- MB.

ciarjen
01-07-14, 10:51 AM
Tournaments have been getting more and more difficult for me. This was the hardest. I began losing in round 2 and some rounds were just nearly impossible, like 32 battles with immortal. When you do battles and every hit you make is the same, regardless of using bash or magic or champion, diamond, epic, baby, strong colour, weak colour, you know something is not right.

I had to use ultimate in both my accounts to win and I do understand why people can't win without using that gold and feel that frustration.

Having said tha,t even in this tournament we have had people posting that they have won the dragon in the first few days and they report only a handful of losses in battles. I would guess this is not desirable from TL's point of view and would not be surprised to see future tournaments becoming harder.

belbar22
01-07-14, 10:57 AM

I haven't tried my immortal yet as he is only level 9. My black knight and dynasty are by far my best dragons. Valkeryie was good in the beginning but not that great now and Paladin is only good if I use Magic and even then it is just ok. It seems that the same dragons have different levels of strength for different players.

midnightmeerkat
01-07-14, 11:32 AM
Tournaments have been getting more and more difficult for me. This was the hardest. I began losing in round 2 and some rounds were just nearly impossible, like 32 battles with immortal. When you do battles and every hit you make is the same, regardless of using bash or magic or champion, diamond, epic, baby, strong colour, weak colour, you know something is not right.

I had to use ultimate in both my accounts to win and I do understand why people can't win without using that gold and feel that frustration.

Having said tha,t even in this tournament we have had people posting that they have won the dragon in the first few days and they report only a handful of losses in battles. I would guess this is not desirable from TL's point of view and would not be surprised to see future tournaments becoming harder.

I personally don't see that TL have changed the rules for the battles... I do get stuck for a day if not longer on 2 - 3 of the diamond hybrids and that has happened in all of the tournaments. Everyone says 'this is the hardest tournament yet' for each tournament but I don't see it ... They have all been a challenge. The last 2 I have been able to complete without using ultimate and without speeding rounds. The previous ones I got impatient and used ultimate when I was stuck for more than a day on a diamond hybrid.

cakeandpie
01-07-14, 12:05 PM
Well, I battled Warden all the final day, but had to result to using Ultimate because he would NOT go down. That was the only gold I used in the whole tournament, but I do not think TL should make these tournaments so hard that it's impossible to win without using gold unless you have some SERIOUS luck. I have tons of epic dragons and now even 3 diamond dragons, and I battle every waking hour. If I can't make it without gold, very, very few people could.

With 3+ high level champions in their tournaments now, TL has made it nearly impossible to win without gold, which I think isn't right. A difficult challenge is one thing, but near impossible is another. It makes me not want to do the tournaments. Once I get Immortal, my 2 Champion ruins will be full and if any more tournaments are for Champions, I'm only doing enough rounds to get some gold and dragon crafting items. The aggravation and difficulty of those higher levels just isn't worth it.

Mani_Sari
01-07-14, 12:33 PM

TL should record which accounts that finish the tournament within a few days and instead of giving them 6 days to finish maybe cut it in half to 3 days. I have never finished a tourney without seeing the 24 hr countdown yet alone finish in under 2-3 days, my account is set for me to use an ultimate or two to finish the battle tournament, unfair but whatever.

Woodworker49
01-07-14, 02:19 PM
I haven't tried my immortal yet as he is only level 9. My black knight and dynasty are by far my best dragons. Valkeryie was good in the beginning but not that great now and Paladin is only good if I use Magic and even then it is just ok. It seems that the same dragons have different levels of strength for different players.

I force fed Warden to epic and used him the last few days in after tournament battles in the arena. At least for me he has a high victory rate. Got my third set of Immortal and Black Knight to trade for Large onyx crystals. Still getting both maces and masks.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 07:33 PM

My Immortal is crafting and will be homeless when it comes out.
Will move one Champion to the stable first !

JustKay
01-07-14, 07:54 PM

When you say hidden colours in breeding, do you mean to breed them or when you use these dragons for breeding? I've never used a Kitsune or Naga for breeding so can't say if the hidden colours are added to the pool.

For Ice Dragons, I use Leviathan for Ice Age, ForestFire for Abominable and Scorpion for Blizzards. Red is definitely a strong element. I've also had some luck throwing in Goblin or Lotus so Black might be too.

JustKay
01-07-14, 07:59 PM

These people speed battle. They pay gold to rush battles and healing, but don't use ultimate (or at least try not to). TL gets gold so I'm sure they're fine with this :D, it may even be part of their plan on how to monetise Battle Arena. In theory, they're beating the tourney the "right" way with just condensing the time (often due to life obligations & a desire to get sleep :) ). This assumes that spending gold doesn't effect your battle luck.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 08:01 PM
When you say hidden colours in breeding, do you mean to breed them or when you use these dragons for breeding? I've never used a Kitsune or Naga for breeding so can't say if the hidden colours are added to the pool.

For Ice Dragons, I use Leviathan for Ice Age, ForestFire for Abominable and Scorpion for Blizzards. Red is definitely a strong element. I've also had some luck throwing in Goblin or Lotus so Black might be too.

Eg. Raven is Black. to breed it we also need a bit of purple they say.
Diamond and Deep got me a Mercury.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 08:47 PM
Ah nice that Habitats have increased.
Still my Diamonds Breeds need to live in normal homes ha ha.

Sumercarefree
01-07-14, 08:54 PM
TL should record which accounts that finish the tournament within a few days and instead of giving them 6 days to finish maybe cut it in half to 3 days. I have never finished a tourney without seeing the 24 hr countdown yet alone finish in under 2-3 days, my account is set for me to use an ultimate or two to finish the battle tournament, unfair but whatever.

Cut them down ?
That does not make sense. They finish faster as they speed things up and have more gold to spare.
They also have a good Dragon range I guess.
I am happy they finish fast and tell us what to use . If not , all of us would be in the Dark !

Mani_Sari
01-07-14, 09:44 PM
Cut them down ?
That does not make sense. They finish faster as they speed things up and have more gold to spare.
They also have a good Dragon range I guess.
I am happy they finish fast and tell us what to use . If not , all of us would be in the Dark !

If they use gold to speed things up, having 3 days to finish wouldn't matter since they would already be done in a day or two lol. It would be nice if TL evens out the tourney, for instance a player who does not have a diamond dragon or champion shouldn't have to face the same opponents like experienced player. They made the summoning activity differ depending on acct factors, even the package sales for some have really good $1 deals that high level players wouldn't get.

midnightmeerkat
01-07-14, 10:30 PM
If they use gold to speed things up, having 3 days to finish wouldn't matter since they would already be done in a day or two lol. It would be nice if TL evens out the tourney, for instance a player who does not have a diamond dragon or champion shouldn't have to face the same opponents like experienced player. They made the summoning activity differ depending on acct factors, even the package sales for some have really good $1 deals that high level players wouldn't get.

The summoning and sales are not based on level ...

Also your idea of having a 3 day tournament for some isn't good... What if someone only wanted to speed thu a tournament once because they were going on holiday or had work commitments then afterwards they would be stuck with a 3 day limit and be forced to always spend gold which would be unfair....

Sumercarefree
01-08-14, 12:14 AM
I think Mani Sari thinks that because some people are able to finish earlier, TL is given the wrong picture ( that the Tourney is so easy ).
I find it reasonably okay because my Dragon variety is reasonable. I know how some really suffer.

I had enough gold for only 2 ultimates but ended using none. But I did speed up a couple of times.

Mani_Sari
01-08-14, 01:13 AM
The summoning and sales are not based on level ...

Also your idea of having a 3 day tournament for some isn't good... What if someone only wanted to speed thu a tournament once because they were going on holiday or had work commitments then afterwards they would be stuck with a 3 day limit and be forced to always spend gold which would be unfair....

So what exactly are the summoning and sales based on then? I have 6 devices with the Dragon Story app, levels range from 14 - 150, I have never see those $1 sales on the higher leveled accounts. Let's see, how many tournaments were there so far, yet I basically see the same players who finish early, it doesn't appear to be a one time thing. And if it was changed to 3 days, i'm sure their luck will prevent them from spending any gold, 10 wins in a day, no sweat right. ;)

midnightmeerkat
01-08-14, 02:38 AM
So what exactly are the summoning and sales based on then? I have 6 devices with the Dragon Story app, levels range from 14 - 150, I have never see those $1 sales on the higher leveled accounts. Let's see, how many tournaments were there so far, yet I basically see the same players who finish early, it doesn't appear to be a one time thing. And if it was changed to 3 days, i'm sure their luck will prevent them from spending any gold, 10 wins in a day, no sweat right. ;)
Regarding the value pack sales a while ago I asked about that and someone who was level 81 got a .99c deal so it does seem that it is not just for low level players.

For the summoning when they were having different quantities and prices my 2 games are at a similar level, 120+ and I had both the lower and higher quantities... Not sure how they choose but it's not on level.

You can't just base it on people who post on the forum, that is a very small subset of the people that play this game. If TL did their programming for the tournament like you want them to regarding the early finishers there would be a lot of very unhappy people who had 3 days to complete a tournament that you, and a lot of others say, is too hard to complete in 7 days...... What benefit from this would there be any way? I really don't understand why you want some and not others to have that sort of time limit. A lot of people complain about the differences in pricing, quantities etc and you want TL to continue doing it... Not sure if you will get too many people supporting you there.

Mani_Sari
01-08-14, 06:17 AM
Regarding the value pack sales a while ago I asked about that and someone who was level 81 got a .99c deal so it does seem that it is not just for low level players.

For the summoning when they were having different quantities and prices my 2 games are at a similar level, 120+ and I had both the lower and higher quantities... Not sure how they choose but it's not on level.

You can't just base it on people who post on the forum, that is a very small subset of the people that play this game. If TL did their programming for the tournament like you want them to regarding the early finishers there would be a lot of very unhappy people who had 3 days to complete a tournament that you, and a lot of others say, is too hard to complete in 7 days...... What benefit from this would there be any way? I really don't understand why you want some and not others to have that sort of time limit. A lot of people complain about the differences in pricing, quantities etc and you want TL to continue doing it... Not sure if you will get too many people supporting you there.

Wow level 81 with a $0.99 sale, aren't they lucky. I guess my accounts are just plagued with bad luck. Yeah your right, I bet there are a lot more people complaining about the tourney seeing forum members are only a small fraction. This was just a rant, don't be taking it too seiously haha. Anyways like I stated before, TL should do a statistic on all the players both who win and don't finish, and perhaps adjust the opponents according to previous gameplay. And no need shorten it to 3 day, if you have it easy then you have it easy, lucky you. ;)

LemonadeMouth173
01-08-14, 08:42 AM
This 3 days theory sounds a bit,, i want to my neighbour s cow to dissapeare because i dont have one". Some ppl have always gold to speed between battles. But some like myself have only sometimes. So lets presume i finished this tourney in 2 days but i wont be able to do it for the next from various reason. I think the time TL gives is fair for all but some feel is not because their possibilities r not the same with others. Dont blame others because they spend real money to make their way easier. Is their prepaid right . Try to have some fun with what u have.

LemonadeMouth173
01-08-14, 08:53 AM
And what TL can do and maybe i give them the idea is to make an easier tourney only for low lvl players . With easy battles for their lvl. I think its a good idea and they can get money from this one too.:)

freshfunin2008
01-08-14, 09:44 AM
I must be unlucky as well. I have only seen one .99 cent value pack and that was many moons ago. Most value packs are not a value to me so I decline.

freshfunin2008
01-08-14, 10:13 AM
I am still evolving my baby Warden. Has anyone gotten him into battle yet? How is he doing? On a side note.... an increase of 2 habitats I don't know what to do with myself. Speaking of that though, if you don't have any diamonds is it worth the trouble to try to get one or two of them when you have no place to put them.

LemonadeMouth173
01-08-14, 10:21 AM
I am still evolving my baby Warden. Has anyone gotten him into battle yet? How is he doing? On a side note.... an increase of 2 habitats I don't know what to do with myself. Speaking of that though, if you don't have any diamonds is it worth the trouble to try to get one or two of them when you have no place to put them.

Warden lvl 9 is doing great MB . Im satisfied and i wont complain about the gold ive spent on it. Epic is a good looking one .

LemonadeMouth173
01-08-14, 10:24 AM

Yes. U can sell some others. A diamond remains a diamond. And hybrids r awesome. My favourite is Mercury but only for look and after Crusader ofc.:)

cakeandpie
01-08-14, 10:59 AM
I got a .99 cent value pack when I was high level--can't remember what level, but I know for sure it was above 110 and I think I was in the 120's. (I don't keep track of what level I am because it's so high it doesn't matter for anything anymore.) It was a great pack: Clockwork, 3000 apples, and 20 gold. It's the only time I ever spent money on this game but I wanted to encourage them to offer more good deals like that.

belbar22
01-08-14, 11:12 AM
I got a .99 cent value pack when I was high level--can't remember what level, but I know for sure it was above 110 and I think I was in the 120's. (I don't keep track of what level I am because it's so high it doesn't matter for anything anymore.) It was a great pack: Clockwork, 3000 apples, and 20 gold. It's the only time I ever spent money on this game but I wanted to encourage them to offer more good deals like that.

I remember when you got it. I would love to have had this pack. It would be 69pence in the UK. However all I ever get offered is either Halloween which I hate or else expensive packs I have no intention of buying. I live in hope !!!

freshfunin2008
01-08-14, 11:13 AM

Speaking for someone who does not buy gold and will not in the future. I would be interested in .99 cent value pack if it was worth it. Every one has 99 cents laying around here and there. But I have not bought anything other than the one .99 cent pack I got a long time ago. I can't even remember the dragon but at the time the silver coins and apples were enticing. Now the only thing my dragons long for is food. I can not make it fast enough. I would really love another option that makes more food faster and I would be willing to spend more silver coins on it per harvest.

dalexxx
01-08-14, 11:46 AM
I used warden on a battle and got pawned by life. The heck ::3