PDA

View Full Version : Battle Tournament : Warden Dragon (IOS)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Sumercarefree
01-03-14, 11:41 PM
Congrats, Sumer!

Thnx DA, I'm feeling sleepy too. Need a nap

bzoo19
01-03-14, 11:44 PM
Hang on Buddy. You can do it this time!
Thank you sumercrefree :) I've just lost my water to dynasty. Still waiting for diamond and dream to be healed.
I have no idea what dragons I will use to beat dynasty

Sumercarefree
01-03-14, 11:44 PM
Woo Hoo! Congratulations!

Thnx. Now on to the double Rainbow.
Lovely but could not breed this one yet.

bzoo19
01-03-14, 11:45 PM
I always use bash as the attack method doesn't matter
Thank you for your help. I might try it later :)

libjigger
01-03-14, 11:46 PM
hi... have u tried atlantis? I used him in the past against prism with bb and won.
hmmm may I ask u how did u beat dynasty? I din't have any champion dragons. I only have diamond and crusader.

Yes, I did try Atlantis but he lost too. For Dynasty I used my one and only diamond -- MMM did the trick on the first try. Woohoo!

Sumercarefree
01-03-14, 11:47 PM
Thank you sumercrefree :) I've just lost my water to dynasty. Still waiting for diamond and dream to be healed.
I have no idea what dragons I will use to beat dynasty

Use whatever is close. Even light has worked, metal, Championship, common dragons

linda_aac
01-03-14, 11:47 PM
i beat dynasty with my lev8 headless for 2nd tried, others used atlantis,firestorm,royal, lighting,life..good luck!

bzoo19
01-04-14, 12:02 AM
Yes, I did try Atlantis but he lost too. For Dynasty I used my one and only diamond -- MMM did the trick on the first try. Woohoo!
U can try atlantis again maybe he will win next time.

bzoo19
01-04-14, 12:06 AM
i beat dynasty with my lev8 headless for 2nd tried, others used atlantis,firestorm,royal, lighting,life..good luck!
Thank you linda_aac. My headless lost to him :( I'll try another dragons later.

bzoo19
01-04-14, 12:08 AM
Use whatever is close. Even light has worked, metal, Championship, common dragons
ok. Thank you sumercrefree for the advice s ;) btw congrats on your winning :)

klaxtor
01-04-14, 12:26 AM
Still battling away at Sagittarius. Don't know if I'll be able to stay awake for 1 more battle.
Great day everyone. Thanks for all the help & posts.

25. Light > Dynasty (20: M, B, M)
26. Paladin > DoubleRainbow (18: M)

Kevin0908
01-04-14, 12:32 AM
27 epic crusader beat sagittarius bb++

allosarus
01-04-14, 01:41 AM
[Thinking of giving this one up got a hive full off wounded dragons and cant get passed dynasty

bzoo19
01-04-14, 01:53 AM
[Thinking of giving this one up got a hive full off wounded dragons and cant get passed dynasty
Same with me :( I'm still stuck on dynasty. All my dragons are exhausted :(

rosewaterlily
01-04-14, 01:55 AM
Think I'm going to have to give quetzal a break, it's lost five times against prism already. Too bad I don't have mercury and will have to test some dragons with lower chances.

ETA: And infinity beats prism with B++B.

cdbabe
01-04-14, 02:28 AM
My results:
1) winter defeated by Storm (10) b+++
2) Charm defeated by Kaleido (7) bmm
3) Island defeated by Topaz (9) b++b
4) Ice-cream defeated by Storm (10) BM++
5) Coral defeated by Parakeet (10) BM++
6) Gadget defeated by Ninja (10) BM++
7) Fairy defeated by Ninja (10) b+++
8) Paladin defeated by Ninja (10) bb++
9) Bat defeated by Ninja (10) bbb
10) Capricorn defeated by Valkyrie (10) m++m
11) Medusa defeated by Kitsune (9) m+++
12) Cosmic defeated by Boo (10) b+++b
13) Illusion defeated by Royal (10) b+++
14) New Years defeated by Ninja (10) b+++
15) Valkyrie defeated by Ice-cream (10) b++b
16) Chrome defeated by Ninja (10) bb++
17) Quartz defeated by Ninja (10) b++bb
18) Dino defeated by Stone (10) BM++
19) Gilded defeated by Ninja (10) b++b
20) Immortal defeated by Water (10) mb++
21) Dark Angel defeated by Diamond (9) mb++
22) Angel defeated by Diamond (9) mb++
23) Cyber defeated by Forestfire (10) BM++
24) Helios defeated by Diamond (9) mb++
25) Dynasty defeated by Black Knight (10) mm++
26) Double Rainbow defeated by Black Knight (10) m++m
27) Sagittarius defeated by Landworm (10) bmm
28) Prism defeated by Quetzal (6) bb++
29) Unicorn defeated by Diamond (9) mb++
30) Warden defeated by Ninja (10) bbb

BIG CONGRATS DA!!!

thanks for the never edning advice :))

Same goes with everyone trying thier best to give advice and help to each other...

I salute you my dear neighbor

linda_aac
01-04-14, 02:34 AM
r27 Sagittarius was beaten by my lev1 island;
r28 prism was beaten by my lev3 winter

2 more to go! yay!

ppl for who is still fighting in this tournament, donot be afraid to use your baby dragon, they are power! at least in my case, i was stuck with sagi for 1.5 days,but my baby island surprised me !

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 02:37 AM
Still battling away at Sagittarius. Don't know if I'll be able to stay awake for 1 more battle.

Thanks.
Palladin in spa. So Black Knight beat Double Rainbow- MM++

linda_aac
01-04-14, 02:40 AM

my lev1 island took down sagi with B++m, i donot have DA,no MYTHIC, no LANDWORM, try something you never used in this tourney, you may get surprise

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 02:41 AM
r27 Sagittarius was beaten by my lev1 island;
r28 prism was beaten by my lev3 winter

2 more to go! yay!

ppl for who is still fighting in this tournament, donot be afraid to use your baby dragon, they are power! at least in my case, i was stuck with sagi for 1.5 days,but my baby island surprised me !

Good for you . Well done.
I'm on to Sagi next !

belbar22
01-04-14, 02:46 AM
Thanks, Sumer! :)

I just got out of my lesson. I was in such a hurry to battle warden before I went in, I threw Ninja in the arena again and attacked with bbb. It took Warden out, but it didn't register in my brain what had happened. I hurried and saved it before I went in for my lesson and turned off my phone. When I came out of the lesson, I realized I had finished the tournament and hadn't even had a chance to celebrate!!!!
Now I'm happy!!! I finished!!!! Wooohooooo!!!
(It just hit me!!!)
Warden (20) defeated by Ninja (10)! Bbb

Congrats. A well deserved win. I have now lost to Warden 6 times!!!

belbar22
01-04-14, 02:48 AM
Oh, I adore a person who uses the word "whilst". :D

I beat Sagittarius with Independence! :)

Ah... A cello.... We used to have oboe, bassoon, piano, English horn and my son on the trumpet. HA! He blew us all away.

Congrats on Sagittarius

belbar22
01-04-14, 02:52 AM
Hello Belbar! Hope you enjoyed holidays :) Are you participating this tournament?

Sure am. I am just trying to defeat Warden but I keep losing. I hope you are feeling better and congrats on getting past Valkeryie

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 02:55 AM
Congrats. I have now list to Warden 6 times!!!

You can smell victory now.
I notice, every time I wake up for a snooze I manage to beat the opponent!
I try to emulate winners if I can, as closely with B or an M.

MakJulos
01-04-14, 03:28 AM
Almost 20 losses against Dunasty over 2 days, including 2x2 gold cost speeding arena up, then used Ultimate. Only 3 fights against Double Rainbow, halleluja! Now having lost Atlas, Dynasty, Darksteel, Tusker, Landworm and Crusader against Sagittarius....i really really really must try to remember how extremely little fun i'm having in latter stages of tournaments, so i might be able to avoid starting next tournament!

dalexxx
01-04-14, 04:01 AM
Diamond bbb unicorn. On to warden yay

Tips please ::)

ciarjen
01-04-14, 04:05 AM
18. Dino defeated by Fireworks 10
19. Gilded defeated by Elf 10

Well, there is a reason I haven't posted for a day and half, and that is that the above victories happened the night before last, and I've been spending a day and a half only on Immortal! I can NOT beat him! I've just been alternating between Passion and babies. It's really depressing. This is one of the longest times I've ever battled anything, and even with the extra day I'm already behind where I should be in a tournament--that's pretty bad!

My son is on round 15 and is in the same boat because he can't defeat Valkyrie either. He hasn't been trying very often though because I think it's just depressing for him to keep losing over and over. I know the feeling! I think it's pretty unfair of TL to put THREE dragons in a tourney that even those with the best dragon lineup have only a 10% chance against each time. It just makes the tourneys too difficult and really annoying. I guess I'm going to keep going on this one for now, but if the other two high-level champions also take this long (and they usually do for me), I definitely won't make it. :(

I hear your frustration. I too am stuck on Immortal and have been for two days. I have lost 25 battles to this one dragon and I have good dragons myself which should be able to beat it.

Despite the "randomness" of all the battles, I notice some consistency in my accounts when faced with gold reward rounds in tournaments. I am rarely able to get passed them without using 30 gold and yet other accounts are able to win with only a few losses and finish tournaments fairly quickly.

I don't think all accounts are created equal.

Anyway, I shall keep battling on. Battle 26 with Immortal in the next half hour.

LemonadeMouth173
01-04-14, 05:31 AM
Hey, peeps! I was too busy to participate on forum but in the end i put some results. Good luck n congrats. Immortal- beat with diamond then reseted. Was very hard till i tried quetzal. Lost at limit. So i tried Forest. Won!Warden was a big pain. After all i beat it with Crusader( my faithful tank) BB. Who needs anything when Crusader exists?:)This tournament was a haaaard one.Sniff. So i understand any anger or frustration. Good luck!

LemonadeMouth173
01-04-14, 05:36 AM
Ah and epic Metal worked for the other champ if some1 needs.

belbar22
01-04-14, 05:48 AM
Diamond bbb unicorn. On to warden yay

Tips please ::)

Yay. I just used Paladin to defeat warden MMM. It only took me 10 attempts!!!

dalexxx
01-04-14, 05:50 AM

I dont have any champions yet and thisll be my first :: (

belbar22
01-04-14, 05:50 AM
Ah and epic Metal worked for the other champ if some1 needs.

Congrats on winning Warden.

belbar22
01-04-14, 05:51 AM
I dont have any champions yet and thisll be my first :: (

Do you have Metal, leopard, wild or water all of whom have won.

LemonadeMouth173
01-04-14, 06:14 AM
Congrats on winning Warden.

Thx . Congrats to u too. Seems like i never win with my champs against champs. Idk why. Others use their champs very well. I win only with simple elements like fire, forest, metal etc.Diamond was weak too.Quetzal smashed Prism first try.

dalexxx
01-04-14, 06:22 AM
Do you have Metal, leopard, wild or water all of whom have won.

Thanks for the advise. Used wild. Water and lost so i tried metal boom i pressed 30gold on the third attack and is sitting on my next now ::3

Roxie_
01-04-14, 06:26 AM
Any tips to beat the Gilded dragon?

MakJulos
01-04-14, 06:36 AM
Ah well, enough is enough, Sagittarius has beaten Atlas, Crusader, Wild, Darksteel twice, Tusker...hmm Landworm is exhausted too, was that from earlier....ah well i see a pattern here, so i'll stop now, good luck to all who aren't as fed up, and gratz to those who were luckier.

dalexxx
01-04-14, 06:36 AM

I used gold draggy bash bash++

belbar22
01-04-14, 06:39 AM
Thx . Congrats to u too. Seems like i never win with my champs against champs. Idk why. Others use their champs very well. I win only with simple elements like fire, forest, metal etc.Diamond was weak too.Quetzal smashed Prism first try.

Quetzal smashed my prism too with one bash. So glad I was able to get him when he came back last time.

belbar22
01-04-14, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the advise. Used wild. Water and lost so i tried metal boom i pressed 30gold on the third attack and is sitting on my next now ::3

Congrats. Now you can relax. Mine is in storage but I hope I can bring him out tonight.

belbar22
01-04-14, 06:41 AM

I used Dynasty after Black knight lost. Good luck.

beowyn
01-04-14, 07:08 AM
I'm stuck on Dark Angel and have no diamonds.. any ideas? I've used pegasus and fuzzy, ninja and valkyrie.. I've been going for attacking the black colour, because that has worked before, but now nothing works :(

pixie255
01-04-14, 07:09 AM
RD:1: Winter 1 Headless 5 B+++
RD:2: Charm 1 Lightning 7 B+++
RD:3: Island 1 Topaz 4 Bbm
RD:4: Icecream 2 Headless 5 B+++
RD:5: Coral 2 Parakeet 10 M+++
RD:6: Gadget 3 Paladin 10 M+++
RD:7: Fairy 4 Paladin 10 Mbb
RD:8: Paladin 5 Scorpion10 B+bm
RD:9: Bat 6 Paladin 10 Bmm
RD:10: Cpricorn 7 Athletic 10 Bm+
RD:11: Medusa 8 Paladin 10 Mm+
RD:12: Cosmic 9 Aether 10 Mm
RD:13: Illusion 10 Athletic Bbb
RD:14: New year 10 Parakeet 10 M++m
RD:15: Valkyrie 12 Blackknight 10 Mbb ( 5 Gold )
RD:16: Chrome 10 Paladin 10 B+B
RD:17: Quartz 10 Black knight 10 Bm+
RD:18: Dino 12 Eagle 10 Bm+
RD:19: Gilded 12 Paladin 10 Bm+m
RD:20: Immortal 16 Dynasty 9 M++m ( 5 Gold ) lost water, blackknight and fire
RD:21: Dark Angel 12 Ultimate Ultimate lost almost all of my dragons against him :(
RD:22: Angel 14 Glided 4 Mb++
Rd:23: Cyber 16 Scarecrow 10 Bb+b
RD:24: Helios 16 Dynasty 9 M+mm
RD:25: Dynasty 20 Immortal 1 B++bb
RD:26: D-Rainbow 18 Dynasty 9 B++b
RD:27: Sagittarius 18 Paladin 10 M++m
RD:28: Prism 20 Island 1 M++m

belbar22
01-04-14, 07:16 AM
I'm stuck on Dark Angel and have no diamonds.. any ideas? I've used pegasus and fuzzy, ninja and valkyrie.. I've been going for attacking the black colour, because that has worked before, but now nothing works :(

Have you tried babies, whilst you are revealing your champion and green dragons. Sometimes it helps if you heal a dragon and try a different attack pattern.

ciarjen
01-04-14, 07:22 AM
Ah well, enough is enough, Sagittarius has beaten Atlas, Crusader, Wild, Darksteel twice, Tusker...hmm Landworm is exhausted too, was that from earlier....ah well i see a pattern here, so i'll stop now, good luck to all who aren't as fed up, and gratz to those who were luckier.

I know how you feel. I've lost 28 battles now to Immortal. Nothing works and the attacks do very little damage and as this is the third day on the same dragon, I know that even if I beat him now, I will not be able to win the tournament considering I would have another 9 rounds with some very tough opponents.

Kami365
01-04-14, 07:23 AM
Hey, peeps! I was too busy to participate on forum but in the end i put some results. Good luck n congrats. Immortal- beat with diamond then reseted. Was very hard till i tried quetzal. Lost at limit. So i tried Forest. Won!Warden was a big pain. After all i beat it with Crusader( my faithful tank) BB. Who needs anything when Crusader exists?:)This tournament was a haaaard one.Sniff. So i understand any anger or frustration. Good luck!

Hi LemonadeMouth, everyone missing you,glad to see your results,

Roxie_
01-04-14, 07:24 AM
Woww Eagle just beat Gilded! Only used 1 bash

cdbabe
01-04-14, 07:39 AM
For the frist time in my entire battles my epic Virtue finally won her fight....

Virtue defeated Dynasty with just pure MAGIC.....

Thank you Virtue.... Big hug and kisses..

5 more to go!!!!!

belbar22
01-04-14, 07:40 AM
Woww Eagle just beat Gilded! Only used 1 bash

Congrats. Good luck in next round.

belbar22
01-04-14, 07:41 AM
For the frist time in my entire battles my epic Virtue finally won her fight....

Virtue defeated Dynasty with just pure MAGIC.....

Thank you Virtue.... Big hug and kisses..

5 more to go!!!!!
Yay. Well done. Good luck with double rainbow. I used Atlas.

cdbabe
01-04-14, 07:41 AM

i beat him before with ROSE level 9 just MAGIC

or something mixed with red and green dragon.. like landworm or scarecrow..

goodluck.....

cdbabe
01-04-14, 07:44 AM
Yay. Well done. Good luck with double rainbow. I used Atlas.

thanks for the advice Belbar22..

really appreciated :)

filipina1983
01-04-14, 07:46 AM

Hey lemondade, u we're missed, congrats on your warden. P r I s m a pain he was :( he took down all my diamonds, now I'm healing all of them, healing crusader now, gold is last to heal. Black knight came out winning the tournament

FigmentValley
01-04-14, 07:54 AM
Dynasty20 was my nemesis this tournament. 16 battles. Round and round and round. But, I still have no dragons needing healing! I got Dynasty20 with Diamond finally.

DoubleRainbow was defeated in the second battle. He beat Reindeer, but Black Knight took him out.

I was VERY LUCKY with Sagittarius. I lost with DarkSteel, but beat him with Independence.

Prism was a lucky "work accident". Work had me hopping in approximately 2 hour increments. I just kept healing Quetzal and using him until I won. I do not know how many times. There was no brain engaged on those battles.

Unicorn surprised me and lost in the first battle! Diamond took Unicorn out.

I have Warden left. I shall work on it after I sleep.

I hope this helps someone. You have all been a great help to me. :)

belbar22
01-04-14, 08:02 AM
Dynasty20 was my nemesis this tournament. 16 battles. Round and round and round. But, I still have no dragons needing healing! I got Dynasty20 with Diamond finally.

DoubleRainbow was defeated in the second battle. He beat Reindeer, but Black Knight took him out.

I was VERY LUCKY with Sagittarius. I lost with DarkSteel, but beat him with Independence.

Prism was a lucky "work accident". Work had me hopping in approximately 2 hour increments. I just kept healing Quetzal and using him until I won. I do not know how many times. There was no brain engaged on those battles.

Unicorn surprised me and lost in the first battle! Diamond took Unicorn out.

I have Warden left. I shall work on it after I sleep.

I hope this helps someone. You have all been a great help to me. :)

Good night and good luck with getting Warden tomorrow. I used Paladin MMM

beowyn
01-04-14, 09:24 AM
Have you tried babies, whilst you are revealing your champion and green dragons. Sometimes it helps if you heal a dragon and try a different attack pattern.

Thank you. My valkyrie got it, finally :)

Marmalademuffin
01-04-14, 09:41 AM

I used Steampunk level 9 BBM. Got him the first try!

Marmalademuffin
01-04-14, 09:54 AM
beat Cyber with Flower level 7 BB. So far I have had the most difficult time with Angel. Fought most of yesterday and finally won with Amethyst level 7 BB. Since I am getting to where I need to move a little faster, what do most people do if they choose to spend gold? Just use ultimate or use it to speed up and battle quicker? This is only my third tournament so I am still trying to get the hang of it. Thanks!

traumtaenzerin
01-04-14, 10:00 AM
Unicorn is ****ing all my dragons. My diamonds are not even close.. I have also tried Black Knight and Lotus but no luck :( last time i won on the 11th attempt with lotus..

ufooo
01-04-14, 10:01 AM
Unicorn is ****ing all my dragons. My diamonds are not even close.. I have also tried Black Knight and Lotus but no luck :( last time i won on the 11th attempt with lotus..

I just beat it with topaz, good luck :)

belbar22
01-04-14, 10:07 AM
beat Cyber with Flower level 7 BB. So far I have had the most difficult time with Angel. Fought most of yesterday and finally won with Amethyst level 7 BB. Since I am getting to where I need to move a little faster, what do most people do if they choose to spend gold? Just use ultimate or use it to speed up and battle quicker? This is only my third tournament so I am still trying to get the hang of it. Thanks!

Personally I use Gold for ultimates if I feel I am running short of time on the more difficult dragons but lots of people use go.d to speed rounds. I found when I did this that I had too many exhausted dragons and not enough time to heal some of the good dragons between battles.

For the first time last tournament I did a bit of both and used about 90 gold - 60 on 2 ultimates and the rest on speeding. This tourney I was really lucky and didn't use any. One thing to consider is that in my experience I always beat the next dragon first time after I have used ultimate.

Hope this makes sense.

belbar22
01-04-14, 10:09 AM

Same happened to me. It took me 11 attempts and I finally got it with diamond on its 2nd attempt. The same thing happened to me last tournament and I just kept healing diamond and reusing it and it eventually won. Good luck.

traumtaenzerin
01-04-14, 10:12 AM
Same happened to me. It took me 11 attempts and I finally got it with diamond on its 2nd attempt. The same thing happened to me last tournament and I just kept healing diamond and reusing it and it eventually won. Good luck.

Thank you! And congrats for finishing the tourney :))

ciarjen
01-04-14, 11:14 AM
Just beat Immortal ....finally......on the 32nd battle with epic Black Knight.

It only took 3 days. I really dont know whether to laugh or cry about it, lol

libjigger
01-04-14, 11:16 AM
Curses to Prism!!! I've been pretty lucky so far, and now I'm stuck on prism! Don't know if I should keep healing and using epics, or keep sacrificing babies. Nothing has even been close to defeating him. Bah humbug!!!

ciarjen
01-04-14, 11:17 AM

I sped up last tournament a few times on one dragon and then ended up using Ultimate, so it cost me 40 gold rather than 30.

If it is a difficult dragon like a champ or diamond in last few rounds, I would use Ultimate but if it is early stages of tournament with a good chance of winning battles, then speeding up every 30 minutes is a good way.

Kevin0908
01-04-14, 11:39 AM
28 brand new baby quetzal 6 first fight ever takes down prism, epic crusader lost bbb, epic diamond lost mbb

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 11:48 AM
Sagittarius - after a nice nap, Night Elf smashed it.
Earlier my Lotus was close too.
It is the NAP that helped I think.
So guys have a nice nap.

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 11:53 AM

Dark Angel- surprisingly my Ethereal smashed it, after I had a nice nap.
When time comes everything works.

Congrats Belbar for whacking the warden and sending if to prison. Heard that they will be electrocuting the prisoner for mass murder !

elwood99
01-04-14, 12:03 PM
For me i used ultimate on champs rnd 20 n 25 during the 1st round. This way i had plenty of time against the diamond hybrids. I have a few diamond hybrids of my own to fight them diamond terror.

I did not sped up unless it was an accident because i prefer the certainty of ultimate. In the previous tournaments, idid use ultimate when i was running out of time or couldn't take it anymore after battling the same dragon for more than 1 day. Usually i spend about 30-90 gold.

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 12:03 PM
Curses to Prism!!! I've been pretty lucky so far, and now I'm stuck on prism! Don't know if I should keep healing and using epics, or keep sacrificing babies. Nothing has even been close to defeating him. Bah humbug!!!
Previous games I used a Diamond BM against Prism too.
prism since it is stone/diamond I will consider Green Blue Topic too.
Mercury. Atlantis. Sapphire. Emerald.
I face Prism next.

FigmentValley
01-04-14, 12:04 PM
The forth battle against Warden20 was the winner! Diamond took him down. I have that ugly little egg on my nest. It IS a very unattractive dragon! But I am glad I have it. I think.

Good luck to all still battling! :)

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 12:04 PM

Yes congrats. Diamonds are forever !

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 12:08 PM
The forth battle against Warden20 was the winner! Diamond took him down. I have that ugly little egg on my nest. It IS a very unattractive dragon! But I am glad I have it. I think.

Congrats Figgy. Well done we can now put the Warden to rest.
Hope Habitats is not a problem. I've been selling Diamond habitats to build Common habitats for all.

libjigger
01-04-14, 12:11 PM
Previous games I used a Diamond BM against Prism too.
prism since it is stone/diamond I will consider Green Blue Topic too.
Mercury. Atlantis. Sapphire. Emerald.
I face Prism next.

Thanks Sumer, I will check my arsenal for more green/blues, and try my diamond again. If I get past her, I'll let you know how. Good luck on your next round!!!

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 12:11 PM
For me i used ultimate on champs rnd 20 n 25 during the 1st round. This way i had plenty of time against the diamond hybrids. I have a few diamond hybrids of my own to fight them diamond terror.

I did not sped up unless it was an accident because i prefer the certainty of ultimate. In the previous tournaments, idid use ultimate when i was running out of time or couldn't take it anymore after battling the same dragon for more than 1 day. Usually i spend about 30-90 gold.
Wow that is quite a bit of gold.
I have enough for only 2 ultimates after buying the Gilded Dragon.
I'm playing more games for gold!

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 12:14 PM
Thanks Sumer, I will check my arsenal for more green/blues, and try my diamond again. If I get past her, I'll let you know how. Good luck on your next round!!!

Thanks libjigger. I know results are random at times.
Who knows a Lotus may work too. It always comes close for me, so I've got 3 Lotuses.

cakeandpie
01-04-14, 12:16 PM
Ever since FINALLY beating Immortal yesterday, I've been making great progress! I LOVE having diamonds! It was hard to wait 8 or 9 months or whatever it was that I had to save up for one--but it's totally worth it! :D

21. Dark Angel defeated by Diamond 10
22. Angel defeated by Diamond 10
23. Cyber defeated by Rose 10
24. Helios defeated by Diamond 10
25. Dynasty defeated by Passion 10 (first try!!! I guess that was to make up for fighting Immortal for a day and half!)
26. Double Rainbow defeated by Rose 10

My son still hasn't defeated Valkyrie, but he's not trying very often because it makes him unhappy to lose so much.

Good luck to everyone who's still fighting!

elwood99
01-04-14, 12:19 PM
Wow that is quite a bit of gold.
I have enough for only 2 ultimates after buying the Gilded Dragon.
I'm playing more games for gold!

Not really i gave up from speed rushing a long time ago. I would not spend anything over 1 gold to speed breed when i want to go to bed. So i have plenty of time to build up gold reserves for tournaments. Also buying 120 gold for gilded, i have plenty of gold left over to use in this tournament.

SecretTarth
01-04-14, 12:28 PM
I am stuck on Helios. I've been battling it for a day so far and I have epic Diamond & 2 hybrids (Crusader & Anubis). It shouldn't be this hard to get past this dragon with diamonds? This does not bode well for later, harder rounds.

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 12:29 PM
Not really i gave up from speed rushing a long time ago. I would not spend anything over 1 gold to speed breed when i want to go to bed. So i have plenty of time to build up gold reserves for tournaments. Also buying 120 gold for gilded, i have plenty of gold left over to use in this tournament.

Great. I read some used 400 to 1000 gold trying to breed some new dragons!
Now this does not make sense, but I guess they find the thrill in random lottery.

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 12:32 PM
ok. Thank you sumercrefree for the advice s ;) btw congrats on your winning :)

Thnx. How you doing Buddy?
Good Luck !

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 12:35 PM
I am stuck on Helios. I've been battling it for a day so far and I have epic Diamond & 2 hybrids (Crusader & Anubis). It shouldn't be this hard to get past this dragon with diamonds? This does not bode well for later, harder rounds.

I used a Lotus 10 to send Helios back to Hell.

cdbabe
01-04-14, 12:35 PM
I know how you feel. I've lost 28 battles now to Immortal. Nothing works and the attacks do very little damage and as this is the third day on the same dragon, I know that even if I beat him now, I will not be able to win the tournament considering I would have another 9 rounds with some very tough opponents.

i used epic water tobeat immortal bash bash bash

cdbabe
01-04-14, 12:39 PM

i used epic Aether to beat him just pure magic

elwood99
01-04-14, 12:41 PM
Great. I read some used 400 to 1000 gold trying to breed some new dragons!
Now this does not make sense, but I guess they find the thrill in random lottery.

Actually they use more. I heard if the dragon like ceberus one nbr used much more than 1600 gold to get it. I asked him why he sped bred instead of buying outright. It would be cheper. He told me "there is no challenge in buying". Btw these speed breeders have 4 nests and it would be even far more expensive for ppl like us who have 1-2 nests.

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 12:45 PM
Prism - Handsome Mercury sent it back to Prison. BB++

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 12:49 PM
Actually they use more. I heard if the dragon like ceberus one nbr used much more than 1600 gold to get it. I asked him why he sped bred instead of buying outright. It would be cheper. He told me "there is no challenge in buying". Btw these speed breeders have 4 nests and it would be even far more expensive for ppl like us who have 1-2 nests.

Hmm that is interesting.
Now the so called boost in breeding is 12 gold. I guess no harm trying it sometimes.
I found with or without the boost I got the same dragons. 5 vampires, so I had to trade them off.
Was looking for Dark Angel.

cdbabe
01-04-14, 12:58 PM
3 more to go!!!!

Prism next opponent...

any suggestion guys??

FigmentValley
01-04-14, 12:59 PM
Congrats Figgy. Well done we can now put the Warden to rest.
Hope Habitats is not a problem. I've been selling Diamond habitats to build Common habitats for all.

I still have 9 habitats I could build if I wished. I consider moving dragons around to maximize occupancy to be a bit of a logic problem - a fun puzzler. I also do not have royal, stone, tropic, Dino or zodiac. They were never very attractive to me.

FigmentValley
01-04-14, 01:01 PM
If coin collection is of no great importance to you (I'm pretty much beyond that need), putting everything into the most common denominator habitat does dramatically increase dragons you can keep. That is a good idea, Sumer!

FigmentValley
01-04-14, 01:02 PM
3 more to go!!!!

Prism next opponent...

any suggestion guys??

Quetzal is the way to go against Prism, if you can....

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 01:14 PM
If coin collection is of no great importance to you (I'm pretty much beyond that need), putting everything into the most common denominator habitat does dramatically increase dragons you can keep. That is a good idea, Sumer!

Yes Fig. Got too much coins I can't spend.
Used to go for coins before. Now it's gold.
I notice old dragons on sale are for cash !
So gold may lose it's luster.

Kevin0908
01-04-14, 01:17 PM
29 epic night beat unicorn mmm, epic diamond lost bbb

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 01:18 PM
3 more to go!!!!

Prism next opponent...

any suggestion guys??

Blue/green Diamond.
Mercury Quetzal first choice.
Diamond Breeds, Sapphire Emerald Lotus Championship may have a good chance too.

rsusko
01-04-14, 01:19 PM

Oh to dream about having that kind of disposable income to spend on an iPad game...lol. I usually feel bad every time I buy 7 bucks worth on sale.

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 01:22 PM
I still have 9 habitats I could build if I wished. I consider moving dragons around to maximize occupancy to be a bit of a logic problem - a fun puzzler. I also do not have royal, stone, tropic, Dino or zodiac. They were never very attractive to me.

Lovely. I have Dino but not the rest too.
Somehow they elude me.
I must prepare a better bait. Once we get one they will come in torrents. Programming glitch.

azrael0626
01-04-14, 01:26 PM
Been getting my ass kicked by Dynasty for two days straight. I've used each champion dragon at least twice each, diamond three times, metal, Atlantis, Aether and others. Any other suggestions?

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 01:34 PM
Been getting my ass kicked by Dynasty for two days straight. I've used each champion dragon at least twice each, diamond three times, metal, Atlantis, Aether and others. Any other suggestions?

Black Knight MM, recommended for Dynasty

Against a championship do try M. Even a Paladin should work with M.

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 01:35 PM

Congrats. My next opponent too !

azrael0626
01-04-14, 01:40 PM
Black Knight MM, recommended for Dynasty

Against a championship do try M. Even a Paladin should work with M.

Tried Black Knight three times. I'll try again.

jim23cash
01-04-14, 01:41 PM

Yay Belbar! Good Job!! Woo hoo!

FigmentValley
01-04-14, 01:42 PM
It took me forever to get Dynasty, but diamond finally got him for me....

Good luck!

jim23cash
01-04-14, 01:50 PM

Congratulations!! Woo hoo!
Did you think this one was harder than last tournament? I spent half the last tournament crying quietly in the corner. *Sniff sniff* Seriously tho, the number of champs and Diamonds might be more this time, but last tourney I had my epics all hiding when I went to battle what should have been easy ones. I guess it's the randomness factor again. Dino creamed me for over 24 hours this time, and some of the champs and Diamonds went down first try. I guess we will randomly get harder tourneys at different times.

jim23cash
01-04-14, 01:52 PM

Congratulations! Woo hoo!

jim23cash
01-04-14, 01:57 PM
Just beat Immortal ....finally......on the 32nd battle with epic Black Knight.

It only took 3 days. I really dont know whether to laugh or cry about it, lol

Yay!! Congratulations! Happy Dance!

jim23cash
01-04-14, 02:00 PM

Congratulations!! Woo hoo!

huha54
01-04-14, 02:05 PM
well did anyone thought where we put this new dragon because its number 7 so new habit needed and for those which have 2 or 3 black knight/immortal then what??
TL we need habits habits habits not rabits;)

jim23cash
01-04-14, 02:08 PM
Wow, get a little sleep and this forum leaves you in the dust!
Rather than congratulate everyone individually since I was on last, let me just say a bid WOO HOO! To everyone who has finished or made progress against a nemesis Dragon! Congratulations! And everyone still fighting, Good Luck, and don't give up yet. You never know when you might sail thru several rounds without much pain!
I use gold to speed rounds when I'm winning, or when i want another whack at one thats taken down someone he shouldn't have been able to. Chances are good he won't do that too many times in a row. i use ultimate only as a last resort.

linda_aac
01-04-14, 02:18 PM

i will suggest you to delete DS, turn off your device, then reinstall DS, someties it will fix the problem.i did several times when i stuck with some difficult battles.

rosewaterlily
01-04-14, 02:25 PM
Second attempt with infinity beat unicorn with one magic after losses with diamond and unicorn. Onto the last round of randomness. I wonder if there's even any point of using epics, champions, and diamonds when the calculator says they all have 10% chance? Maybe should just throw commons and babies at warden. Hmm.

libjigger
01-04-14, 02:28 PM
Thanks libjigger. I know results are random at times.
Who knows a Lotus may work too. It always comes close for me, so I've got 3 Lotuses.

UPDATE: Level 8 Lightning just beat Prism, M+MM. Finally!! On to Unicorn......
Thanks for the support, Sumer!!!!!

midnightmeerkat
01-04-14, 02:31 PM
Second attempt with infinity beat unicorn with one magic after losses with diamond and unicorn. Onto the last round of randomness. I wonder if there's even any point of using epics, champions, and diamonds when the calculator says they all have 10% chance? Maybe should just throw commons and babies at warden. Hmm.

It's a champion so I used diamond and passion on my game that's finished the tournament ... I will do the same for my 2nd game and if they're healing I will use fails that I would sell anyway or baby fires.

cdbabe
01-04-14, 02:33 PM
Quetzal is the way to go against Prism, if you can....

Blue/green Diamond.
Mercury Quetzal first choice.
Diamond Breeds, Sapphire Emerald Lotus Championship may have a good chance too.

thanks guys always i count on your never ending advice :) really happy eventhough your finished already still here helping us go through our battles :))

I beat Prism on my 2nd attempt with Epic Atlantis just Pure Magic again...

next stop Unicorn the one that give hard times from the last tournament ..i remember him very well......

wish me luck..

cdbabe
01-04-14, 02:36 PM

I just my epic Virtue just Magic MMM

if you got any...

goodluck...

cdbabe
01-04-14, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=azrael0626;820226]Tried Black Knight three times. I'll try again.[/QUOTE

I always change my tactics if im going to use the same dragon like for example ifi use MMM for the first time if doesn't work i try BBB next time i used the same dragon. then mixed of magic or bash etc..

because its happened to before that i been using the same dragon and same tactics other player won their battles but i lost mine..that's why i change it mine and its works..

goodluck :))

cdbabe
01-04-14, 02:43 PM
It took me forever to get Dynasty, but diamond finally got him for me....

Good luck!

congrats to your win!!!! hurayyyyyyy

awesome6204
01-04-14, 03:19 PM
There always seems to be one that makes me spend two days on it. I have battled it about 20 plus times and no luck yet. Tried about 10 different types of dragons and as they heal I put some back into battle but no luck so far. I was off to a great start. Wish me luck.

I feel your pain, have been stuck battling Immortal for 2 days now, over 25 battles, many attempts with epic Diamond, etc. etc. Why can everyone else pass this but me? and I will NOT use ultimate and gold. So frustrating....

libjigger
01-04-14, 03:28 PM
I feel your pain, have been stuck battling Immortal for 2 days now, over 25 battles, many attempts with epic Diamond, etc. etc. Why can everyone else pass this but me? and I will NOT use ultimate and gold. So frustrating....
Epic wild finally beat Immortal for me. I spent a whole day battling him. Good Luck!

azrael0626
01-04-14, 03:59 PM
I just my epic Virtue just Magic MMM

if you got any...

goodluck...

Lost that one too. This tournament just doesn't want to let me win this time. I'm sure as he'll not dropping any gold on it either.

awesome6204
01-04-14, 04:03 PM
Epic wild finally beat Immortal for me. I spent a whole day battling him. Good Luck!

thank you so much! I beat him in 2 magic hits!

libjigger
01-04-14, 04:30 PM
thank you so much! I beat him in 2 magic hits!

Congrats!

My Epic Wild is being very good to me this tourney.....he just beat Unicorn, Bash, Bash, Bash!!! Warden, here we come!

FigmentValley
01-04-14, 04:42 PM

I still keep meticulous records of battles - successes and losses. Having so many new dragons makes it very difficult to stay current, though battling "free style" for masks or maces or whatever helps. I believe that, though the percentages given in a calculator are accurate to the degree possible for such a thing, there is still an "overlay" of "good/bad" choices for opponents.

For example, you will have luck with a common baby, but you may have "more luck" using a more "powerful", higher level, more "rare", discontinued or brand-new type dragon. It is difficult to say definitively that this is the case for I do not have a large enough sample group to draw from, but even in the small sampling of results I see, it appears there is something to it.

In extreme frustration, go for the ones that, logically, should have better results. Choose a higher level or rarity. Choose a discontinued dragon. Choose specific colors that, according to past history, have had success. They seem to work better.

This is just my personal observations and beliefs - believe what you wish....

:)

nogard9
01-04-14, 05:05 PM
18. Dino defeated by Fireworks 10
19. Gilded defeated by Elf 10

Thanks for the tips! Fireworks and Elf worked for me as well!

I was able to beat Immortal with Atlantis 10. Now stuck on Dark Angel :(

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 05:09 PM
unicorn Mercury blasts B+++

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 05:10 PM
Congrats!

My Epic Wild is being very good to me this tourney.....he just beat Unicorn, Bash, Bash, Bash!!! Warden, here we come!

Well done

belbar22
01-04-14, 05:22 PM

Congrats. Good luck with Warden

belbar22
01-04-14, 05:23 PM

Congrats. Champions seem to work against Warden. I used Paladin MMM.

belbar22
01-04-14, 05:23 PM
Yay Belbar! Good Job!! Woo hoo!

Thanks jim

belbar22
01-04-14, 05:25 PM

Congrats Figment. Mine is still in storage.

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 05:26 PM
Congrats. Good luck with Warden

Thnx Bel. Just woke up actually

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 05:29 PM
Congrats Fig well done . I must emulate

belbar22
01-04-14, 05:46 PM
Thnx Bel. Just woke up actually

I am just off to bed. Good Night

worqgui
01-04-14, 06:01 PM
Stuck on battle arena quest..pls help...
After reading up on how to defeat the Dark Angel Dragon in battle #21 of the arena quest for the Warden Dragon, seems like the only dragon to win this level is the Diamond Dragon, unfortunately, I do not have that dragon.
Can anyone pls advise if I could win with any other dragons? I've come this far and been stuck in this battle for almost 2 days.
Any help and suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a million!!

kooky panda
01-04-14, 06:07 PM
Stuck on battle arena quest..pls help...
After reading up on how to defeat the Dark Angel Dragon in battle #21 of the arena quest for the Warden Dragon, seems like the only dragon to win this level is the Diamond Dragon, unfortunately, I do not have that dragon.
Can anyone pls advise if I could win with any other dragons? I've come this far and been stuck in this battle for almost 2 days.
Any help and suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a million!!
I have beaten the Dark angel with a Dark Angel and a Valkyrie Dragon

cdbabe
01-04-14, 06:16 PM
Lost that one too. This tournament just doesn't want to let me win this time. I'm sure as he'll not dropping any gold on it either.

i can feel your pain and frustration :(( im sorry to hear that. :(y

have you try Landworm BBB, Metal MMM, Blacknight BBB or MMM, water BBB, dynasty BBB this according for some people how they win with dynasty..

goodluck!!!

mlmlsl
01-04-14, 06:17 PM
I am so excited. Just won my first tourney! Didn't have much gold, only used Ultimate once on Unicorn. Got through the final battle using Epic Air. It took about 6 times for my Air to be defeated, heal, then battle again. Good luck everyone!!

cdbabe
01-04-14, 06:19 PM
I am so excited. Just won my first tourney! Didn't have much gold, only used Ultimate once on Unicorn. Got through the final battle using Epic Air. It took about 6 times for my Air to be defeated, heal, then battle again. Good luck everyone!!

congrats to both of your win!!!

azrael0626
01-04-14, 06:20 PM
i can feel your pain and frustration :(( im sorry to hear that. :(y

have you try Landworm BBB, Metal MMM, Blacknight BBB or MMM, water BBB, dynasty BBB this according for some people how they win with dynasty..

goodluck!!!

Water is the only one of them I haven't tried yet. This is just ridiculous. Thanks.

cdbabe
01-04-14, 06:21 PM
any advice how to beat Unicorn??

so far i lost twice with my Lotus which i won last against it from the last tournament..

worqgui
01-04-14, 06:40 PM
I have beaten the Dark angel with a Dark Angel and a Valkyrie Dragon

Thanks, but it don have those 2 either :(

worqgui
01-04-14, 06:43 PM
Seems like I have to give up on this quest...:(

kooky panda
01-04-14, 06:43 PM
any advice how to beat Unicorn??

so far i lost twice with my Lotus which i won last against it from the last tournament..
Have you tried Big Bad Dragon?

bzoo19
01-04-14, 06:44 PM
Thanks, but it don have those 2 either :(
Hi... I used royal to beat DA on the 6th attempt. Good luck ;)

bbgrant007
01-04-14, 06:45 PM
For anybody having trouble beating double rainbow I tried all of the dragons listed and lost (mythic, dynasty, scarecrow) I decided to try throwing epic Landworm at it and in 2 bashes Double Rainbow went down.

bzoo19
01-04-14, 06:46 PM
Hi... Everyone :) I need advices please to defeat Sagittarius after losing my atlas, mythic, crusader, forestfire..
Thank you so much for the help.

kooky panda
01-04-14, 06:46 PM
Seems like I have to give up on this quest...:(

I have not used these, but you could try a Pegasus or a Caesar

kooky panda
01-04-14, 06:47 PM
Hi... Everyone :) I need advices please to defeat Sagittarius after losing my atlas, mythic, crusader, forestfire..
I used Crusader this battle, but last battle I beat this one with the Darksteel Dragon.

igames4me
01-04-14, 06:49 PM
Those stuck on dark angel should try babies
I beat him with level 1 honeybee on this acct
And on other acct with crusader

I have no diamonds on this acct
Good luck everyone
Their is still plenty of time

bzoo19
01-04-14, 06:53 PM
I used Crusader this battle, but last battle I beat this one with the Darksteel Dragon.
Thanks but I don't have darksteel dragon :(

worqgui
01-04-14, 07:14 PM
Those stuck on dark angel should try babies
I beat him with level 1 honeybee on this acct
And on other acct with crusader

I have no diamonds on this acct
Good luck everyone
Their is still plenty of time

OMG!!!
I won with level 6 honeybee BMB

Thank you so much....

cdbabe
01-04-14, 07:20 PM
Have you tried Big Bad Dragon?

hi Kooky Panda,,

i forgot to greet you happy new year!!! and hope you had great holiday season...

i dont have big bad :(

cdbabe
01-04-14, 07:22 PM

hey i used my black night to beat him or any champion dragon if you got any..

I used MMB

dalexxx
01-04-14, 07:38 PM
hey i used my black night to beat him or any champion dragon if you got any..

I used MMB

I just battled a zodiac leo level 14. Defeated it with 2 bashes of athletic.

Might work as they are both zodiacs :: )

I sorta forgot what i used on saggy hmmm

cdbabe
01-04-14, 07:43 PM
Just beat unicorn with my epic Dynasty 1 bash unicorn barely cant stand, another bash he becomes instinct once more..
One more to go!!!

Sumercarefree
01-04-14, 08:05 PM
Well done I'm on Warren too.

bzoo19
01-04-14, 08:19 PM
I just battled a zodiac leo level 14. Defeated it with 2 bashes of athletic.

Might work as they are both zodiacs :: )

I sorta forgot what i used on saggy hmmm
Thanks... I don't have black knight and big bad.. My independence also lost to saggy. I will try athletic later.

igames4me
01-04-14, 08:22 PM
OMG!!!
I won with level 6 honeybee BMB

Thank you so much....

Glad it worked for you

Kami365
01-04-14, 08:33 PM
Just beat unicorn with my epic Dynasty 1 bash unicorn barely cant stand, another bash he becomes instinct once more..
One more to go!!!

Congrats! cdbabe, Good Luck against Warden

Well done I'm on Warren too.

Congrats! Sumercarefree, Good Luck against Warden,...I used Water B++B

Kami365
01-04-14, 08:35 PM

I beat with Epic Cosmic MB++ ,.Good Luck

Kami365
01-04-14, 08:37 PM

Healed your Mythic & Try again, I also beat with Epic Mythic BMB..Good Luck

wth2m
01-04-14, 08:58 PM
After dozens of failed attempts by quetzal and mercury to defeat prism, I finally decided to throw in the good ol' diamond dragon and give it a shot. Lo and behold I took it out with B, M+++. Now onto unicorn! So close to my first champion dragon

rosewaterlily
01-04-14, 09:46 PM
Got the warden on my fifth attempt (2x infinity, 1x black knight, 1x water fails) with diamond 10, BB++. I was so surprised it finished on the second move and was like, huh, don't I have another move to make? Much less stressful tournament than avatar, in which I had to ult two dragons and didn't finish until the last afternoon. No gold spent this time and two-plus days to go. Probably be another day before I pull the egg out of storage to hatch though, since I need my currently empty nest in about an hour to free up the den to breed again.

Good luck to those still battling away!

nogard9
01-04-14, 11:09 PM
Just beat Dark Angel with baby Landworm :)

daenerysz
01-04-14, 11:19 PM
Whoa guys I am totally stuck at the cyber dragon :(
Already tried diamonds but nothing seems to work :(
Anybody an idea what to try? :)
Thank you :)

jim23cash
01-04-14, 11:38 PM
Got the warden on my fifth attempt (2x infinity, 1x black knight, 1x water fails) with diamond 10, BB++. I was so surprised it finished on the second move and was like, huh, don't I have another move to make? Much less stressful tournament than avatar, in which I had to ult two dragons and didn't finish until the last afternoon. No gold spent this time and two-plus days to go. Probably be another day before I pull the egg out of storage to hatch though, since I need my currently empty nest in about an hour to free up the den to breed again.

Congratulations!!

jim23cash
01-04-14, 11:47 PM
Whoa guys I am totally stuck at the cyber dragon :(
Already tried diamonds but nothing seems to work :(
Anybody an idea what to try? :)
Thank you :)

Green, Red or Green & Red have a higher chance against it. Try ForestFire, Rose, Snowman, Holly, Reindeer, Emerald, Ruby... Or any rare or discontinued Red/Green combos.

luna2cute
01-04-14, 11:50 PM
My level 10 epic wild dragon just beat the final dragon in 2 bashes!! Hope that helps someone! :)

jim23cash
01-05-14, 12:03 AM
Healed your Mythic & Try again, I also beat with Epic Mythic BMB..Good Luck

If you have Mech, it has best chance. After that Atlas & Crusader, DarkSteel, Landworm, ForestFire, Goblin, Independence & Tusker. Good Luck!

jim23cash
01-05-14, 12:04 AM
My level 10 epic wild dragon just beat the final dragon in 2 bashes!! Hope that helps someone! :)

Congratulations!!

daenerysz
01-05-14, 12:09 AM
Green, Red or Green & Red have a higher chance against it. Try ForestFire, Rose, Snowman, Holly, Reindeer, Emerald, Ruby... Or any rare or discontinued Red/Green combos.

Just tried flower lvl8 and it totally bashed the cyber dragon :)
Thank you very much for your help ^^

Kevin0908
01-05-14, 12:27 AM

Congrats rose!

Kevin0908
01-05-14, 12:29 AM

Might help me. Im stuck on warden all day. Will try wild btwn champion attempts. :)

blackviolets
01-05-14, 01:03 AM
Yayy i just beat warden :D
25 Paladin beat Dynasty
26 Paladin beat Double Rainbow
27 Landworm beat Sagittarius
28 Quetzal beat Prism
29 Crusader beat Unicorn
30 Crusader beat Warden BM++ (black knight, diamond and paladin x2 lost)

Good luck to all!!

Kevin0908
01-05-14, 01:29 AM
Warden tournament results

1 Epic aether beat winter
2 Epic lightning beat charm m+++
3 topaz 9 beat island mm++
4 epic aether beat ice cream m+++
5 epic witch beat coral mb++
6 epic mask beats gadget bm++
7 epic black knight beats fairy m++m
8 epic black knight beats paladin bb++
9 Epic moon beat bat m++b
10 epic mythic beat capricorn m+++
11 justice 7 beat medusa 8 m+++
12 epic luck beat cosmic mb++
13 epic royal beat illusion m+++
14 epic lightning beat new year m+++
15 epic diamond beat paladin bbb (lost black knight 2x, diamond, crusader, dream)
16 epic black knight beat chrome mm++
17 epic moon beat quartz m+++
18 epic crusader beat dino bb+m
19 epic diamond beat gilded b++m, diamond lost mmm, epic crusader lost bbb, black knight lost mbm
20 epic black knight beat immortal bb++
21 epic diamond beat dark Angel b+++
22 epic aether beat angel dragon mb++m
23 black knight beat cyber mb++ epic black knight lost bmb, epic diamond lost bbb
24 epic crusader beat helios b++m, tiny 7 lost mbm, epic black knight lost bbm, epic diamond lost bbb
25 epic dream beats the DIENASTY dynasty mbm, epic black knight lost bmb, epic diamond lost bmb, epic black knight lost mbb, epic crusader lost bbb, epic black knight lost bbb
26 epic mythic beat double rainbow m++m, epic black knight lost bbb
27 epic crusader beat saggitarius bb++
28 brand new baby quetzal 6 first fight ever takes down prism, epic crusader lost bbb, epic diamond lost mbb
30 epic black knight beat warden m++b, epic diamond lost bbb, ethereal 7 lost bmb, epic black knight lost bbb, epic dream lost mbm, epic black knight lost bbb, epic winter lost bbm

Not celebrating too much yet tho. I have a feeling my final match got glitched somehow. My black knight is not exhausted, but my warden egg is missing. Tried restarting DS w no luck. When i wake up i hope i dont have to continue this long warden battle.

ciarjen
01-05-14, 01:57 AM

It took me 32 battles to beat it too.

lizardtwins
01-05-14, 02:06 AM
Might help me. Im stuck on warden all day. Will try wild btwn champion attempts. :)

I've been in the same situation. Been battling Warden all day. Just threw epic Wild in for the heck of it and won, barely (bbm). Good luck everyone!

Kevin0908
01-05-14, 02:20 AM
Now its official!
30 epic black knight beat warden m++b & mm++b, epic diamond lost bbb, ethereal 7 lost bmb, epic black knight lost bbb, epic dream lost mbm, epic black knight lost bbb, epic winter lost bbm

The game did glitch but i beat warden twice in a row with black knight!! Woohoo! Good luck to everyone else still battling! And congrats to all other winners!

Roxie_
01-05-14, 02:22 AM
Could use some tips to beat immortal, he's ****ing my dragons :(

faeriedust
01-05-14, 02:45 AM
Warden defeated by Diamond 10 first try. Apparently it is possible. I'm in shock. Especially after the aptly named immortal dragon and the dynasty. Good luck to everyone still battling.

carlosprie
01-05-14, 03:05 AM
I also beat warden at first try with diamond. I was surprised, as I always finish the last battle with ultimate because I get tired to lose.
This has not Been a very bad tournament. Only in 3 of them I had to try more than 4 times, and in the previous one was really difficult for me. I think it is all a question of luck.

belbar22
01-05-14, 03:07 AM
One more to go!!!

Congrats and good luck

belbar22
01-05-14, 03:10 AM
After dozens of failed attempts by quetzal and mercury to defeat prism, I finally decided to throw in the good ol' diamond dragon and give it a shot. Lo and behold I took it out with B, M+++. Now onto unicorn! So close to my first champion dragon

Congrats and good luck with Unicorn

Fantastic. Well done

Just beat Dark Angel with baby Landworm :)

Congrats

Well Done

belbar22
01-05-14, 03:12 AM
Now its official!
30 epic black knight beat warden m++b & mm++b, epic diamond lost bbb, ethereal 7 lost bmb, epic black knight lost bbb, epic dream lost mbm, epic black knight lost bbb, epic winter lost bbm

The game did glitch but i beat warden twice in a row with black knight!! Woohoo! Good luck to everyone else still battling! And congrats to all other winners!

Congrats.

belbar22
01-05-14, 03:13 AM
Warden defeated by Diamond 10 first try. Apparently it is possible. I'm in shock. Especially after the aptly named immortal dragon and the dynasty. Good luck to everyone still battling.

Congrats.

belbar22
01-05-14, 03:14 AM
I also beat warden at first try with diamond. I was surprised, as I always finish the last battle with ultimate because I get tired to lose.
This has not Been a very bad tournament. Only in 3 of them I had to try more than 4 times, and in the previous one was really difficult for me. I think it is all a question of luck.

Well done.

JustKay
01-05-14, 04:16 AM
Congrats to those that finished! I polished off Warden earlier today with a baby fire dragon. Worked better than Passion or diamond or any other of my best fighters.

I noticed on the Battle Calculator that all dragons at all levels have a 10% chance against this (only) Rare Champion. I'm hoping this is an error in the calculator, since that makes intelligent match selection virtually pointless. You're better off sending in a regular stream of disposable baby fire dragons, while you heal up your infirmary. I hope this isn't the way Battle Arena final matches are always going to be...

bzoo19
01-05-14, 04:32 AM
Thnx. How you doing Buddy?
Good Luck !
hi Sumercarefree :) I have used 2x ultimate to face helios and dynasty..
Now I'm stuck on prism, have tried atlantis, island, emerald.
I don't have quetzal and mercury.
any suggestions to beat prism?
Thank you very much :)

Mani_Sari
01-05-14, 04:44 AM
I noticed on the Battle Calculator that all dragons at all levels have a 10% chance against this (only) Rare Champion. I'm hoping this is an error in the calculator, since that makes intelligent match selection virtually pointless. You're better off sending in a regular stream of disposable baby fire dragons, while you heal up your infirmary. I hope this isn't the way Battle Arena final matches are always going to be...

It's basically a coin toss against a Champion type in my experience, Paladin, Valkyrie and Immortal took me 1-3 tries while I got stuck on Dynasty for 2 freakin days. And it's only gonna get worse in the future tourneys as more Champion dragons are released.

ciarjen
01-05-14, 05:02 AM
hi Sumercarefree :) I have used 2x ultimate to face helios and dynasty..
Now I'm stuck on prism, have tried atlantis, island, emerald.
I don't have quetzal and mercury.
any suggestions to beat prism?
Thank you very much :)

In another tournament I beat him with Parakeet.

I would heal those dragons and try again. In the meantime use babies - I would suggest buying a baby forest if you have a spare nest. Sell it if it loses.

cdbabe
01-05-14, 05:20 AM
Congrats to all the winners!!!

So far im still stuck with warden :-((

bzoo19
01-05-14, 05:20 AM
In another tournament I beat him with Parakeet.

I would heal those dragons and try again. In the meantime use babies - I would suggest buying a baby forest if you have a spare nest. Sell it if it loses.
Thanks ciarjen I would like to try parakeet first. Hope it works.
I really want to win this tournament. Have u finished it?

jim23cash
01-05-14, 05:22 AM
Congrats to those that finished! I polished off Warden earlier today with a baby fire dragon. Worked better than Passion or diamond or any other of my best fighters.

I think the Battle Calculator has to have data input to give accurate percentages... And since the Warden hasn't fought any battles yet, there is no data to calculate what it is strong or weak against. It seems to me that it has been the same on each tournament champion so far, but now they have more data to use on older champs, so they show some with higher chances of winning.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has finished! Woo hoo!
Good Luck to those still fighting!

jim23cash
01-05-14, 05:24 AM

You could also try Mermaid, it has a slightly higher chance than most others. Good Luck!

jim23cash
01-05-14, 05:27 AM

Hang in there CDBabe!
I used Epic Metal, but water has also worked. Have you tried Blue/White combos? Maybe Winter, or Dream since it's discontinued. Other Metal mixes have also worked.. I think Cyber or Mech also won.
Good Luck!

bzoo19
01-05-14, 05:30 AM
Can't beat prism with Parakeet. I might try baby forest later.

bzoo19
01-05-14, 05:32 AM
You could also try Mermaid, it has a slightly higher chance than most others. Good Luck!
Thank you jim23cash... I don't have mermaid :(
Have you finished your tournament?

ciarjen
01-05-14, 05:34 AM

No, not yet. I am on Prism in this account and Dynasty in my other. This has been my hardest tournament yet...but I am still battling. :)

bzoo19
01-05-14, 05:37 AM
No, not yet. I am on Prism in this account and Dynasty in my other. This has been my hardest tournament yet...but I am still battling. :)
oic.. so we are same now still stuck on prism.
good luck to us ;)

Annica5
01-05-14, 05:45 AM
Thank you all who share your tips and suggestions! I defeated Warden with Metal lv 8, a nbr used a baby Wizard so I'd say blue or metal tip is smart. Thanks again! Back to fighting for Immortal #2

belbar22
01-05-14, 05:49 AM

It took me 10 attempts but finally got him with Paladin MMM

Good luck. You still have loads of time.

jim23cash
01-05-14, 06:08 AM
Thank you jim23cash... I don't have mermaid :(
Have you finished your tournament?

Yes I finished sometime in the last 24 hours... My sleep schedule is off!
Do you have any Diamonds? They all have a slightly higher chance, even babies. Or summer? If not, Atlantis is probably your best bet. Just heal it and try again, tossing random babies in between. Especially any Blue/green babies. Hang in there! Good Luck!

jim23cash
01-05-14, 06:10 AM
Thank you all who share your tips and suggestions! I defeated Warden with Metal lv 8, a nbr used a baby Wizard so I'd say blue or metal tip is smart. Thanks again! Back to fighting for Immortal #2

Congratulations!! Woo Hoo!

traumtaenzerin
01-05-14, 06:36 AM
I used ultimate on unicorn on my 15 th try and I just defeated warden on my first try with wraith lv 7 m++b
So happy that i finished :)
Good luck for everyone who is still fighting!

bzoo19
01-05-14, 06:45 AM
Yes I finished sometime in the last 24 hours... My sleep schedule is off!
Do you have any Diamonds? They all have a slightly higher chance, even babies. Or summer? If not, Atlantis is probably your best bet. Just heal it and try again, tossing random babies in between. Especially any Blue/green babies. Hang in there! Good Luck!
Hmm I have epic diamond and crusader. I almost beat prism with baby forest just a little bit more. .

cdbabe
01-05-14, 06:56 AM
Hang in there CDBabe!
I used Epic Metal, but water has also worked. Have you tried Blue/White combos? Maybe Winter, or Dream since it's discontinued. Other Metal mixes have also worked.. I think Cyber or Mech also won.
Good Luck!

It took me 10 attempts but finally got him with Paladin MMM

Good luck. You still have loads of time.

Thnk you guys!!!!

Just lost my metal now huhuhu :-(

Warden is giving me a hardtimes ah :-(

Lets used my blue n white combo:-)

SecretTarth
01-05-14, 07:48 AM
Seriously! This is day 3 being stuck on Helios. The battle calculator says I have a 1 in 3 chance of beating it with the diamonds I have but I've done over 20 battles with no luck. I've tried Lotus, Aether, Tiny, all my diamonds 3 or 4 times each ( or maybe more, I've lost count). Something is wrong with this!!! So frustrated right now!! :(

cdbabe
01-05-14, 08:24 AM
Seriously! This is day 3 being stuck on Helios. The battle calculator says I have a 1 in 3 chance of beating it with the diamonds I have but I've done over 20 battles with no luck. I've tried Lotus, Aether, Tiny, all my diamonds 3 or 4 times each ( or maybe more, I've lost count). Something is wrong with this!!! So frustrated right now!! :(

I used my epic aether just magic to beat him.

Try to heal your aether because i noticed when they heal become more stronger dragon:-).

Goodluck !!!

glitterbabies
01-05-14, 08:58 AM
does the ++ stand for gold?

I don't want to use gold in these battles.

midnightmeerkat
01-05-14, 09:19 AM
does the ++ stand for gold?

I don't want to use gold in these battles.

No, it stands for a big hit.. The more + the bigger the hit

glitterbabies
01-05-14, 09:32 AM
No, it stands for a big hit.. The more + the bigger the hit

what does that mean though? I am new to the battle arena and am stuck on 15 dragon valk - I have tried every dragon I can think of and it is really irritating me LOL

Can someone explain how to do the big hit? is there a trick to it?

deucedeuce22
01-05-14, 09:34 AM
Another random tournament finished...

Was stuck on round 15 for a day, cruised to round 25, and got stuck on Dynasty. That took maybe 15 attempts over 2 days. Then 26-30 took one or two attempts each, baby mist ****ing Unicorn as a throw away fail first attempt, then baby forest ****ing Warden first try.

I hate the complete randomness of it all. I have never ****ed a champion using another champion. My champions stop being useful at round 19. I just see no point wasting all that food to finish leveling them.

glitterbabies
01-05-14, 09:38 AM
what did you use on level 15? I am stuck there and have been for a day and a half.

It feels like it's all so random with common dragons being able to defeat ultra rares, etc.

Is there actually a system that works for these battles or is it, as I suspect, just nonsense?

igames4me
01-05-14, 09:40 AM
what did you use on level 15? I am stuck there and have been for a day and a half.

It feels like it's all so random with common dragons being able to defeat ultra rares, etc.

Is there actually a system that works for these battles or is it, as I suspect, just nonsense?

I used scarecrow on both accts
Good luck

glitterbabies
01-05-14, 09:42 AM
can you explain the big hit to me? seems I need to know what that is to defeat most of these dragons but I don't know what that is or how to do it?

my scarecrow is only level 3....is that big enough?

anyone?

igames4me
01-05-14, 09:53 AM
can you explain the big hit to me? seems I need to know what that is to defeat most of these dragons but I don't know what that is or how to do it?

anyone?
Worth a shot.... As for big hit if I understand correctly we have no control over the hits we could just press bash or magic

I think when people post b++ means that the the bash did more damage to the other dragon but yet again we have no control over how much damage we can cause until we press the button

And sometimes is different for all players . A bash may make more damage on one player but a magic may make more damage for another player

igames4me
01-05-14, 09:55 AM
Aether level 7 beat angel

Wish me luck on dynasty

ciarjen
01-05-14, 10:08 AM

anyone?

When you make a hit, either bash or magic, usually it makes the health bar go down by less than a third, so if you do the three attacks it won't be enough to make the bar go all the way down for you to win.

If you make a hit and it does more than a third damage on the bar, then you stand a chance of winning, even if the other two hits are the usual strength.

Sometimes a hit will be so strong it will make the bar go all the way down so you win with one hit.

It's all very random and you have no control over how big the hits are but keeping records of what you use and how well they do against an opponent may help you choose the right dragon the next time....if you are lucky. There's a lot of luck involved :)

glitterbabies
01-05-14, 10:23 AM
thanks everyone...just as I thought though, all random nonsense.

The second I saw a level 14 dragon I knew it was a scam since we don't have levels above 10 in our games.

I may just give up on the battle arena as it is more frustrating than anything else.

Same with questing. I send out my moon dragon on a quest for comet something or other and it comes back with food.

cdbabe
01-05-14, 10:43 AM

The second I saw a level 14 dragon I knew it was a scam since we don't have levels above 10 in our games.

I may just give up on the battle arena as it is more frustrating than anything else.

Same with questing. I send out my moon dragon on a quest for comet something or other and it comes back with food.

hey i know it can be very frustrating on tournament especially when your stuck in one of the level. Like me i dont have diamond so every tournament is struggle for me and long battles but its really worht a try if you can..

Espeically if you dont have diamond dragons..

its is really worth it because every tournament we have forum that every player gives guides and advice to each to each other which dragon and how they win that battle..

also you can get that dragon only through tournament.

cdbabe
01-05-14, 10:48 AM

i also using the wiki battle arena

its show you which dragon to use to in the battle arena on specific dragon

doesnt always work but i would say it help me a lot on my battles in the tournament.

there is calculator below basically you choose which your opponent and then the level of your opponent dragon then press FIND BEST MATCHES. it will give the whole list of dragon to use and how percentage they can do with your opponent dragon.

here is the link below

http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Arena

cdbabe
01-05-14, 10:49 AM

Was stuck on round 15 for a day, cruised to round 25, and got stuck on Dynasty. That took maybe 15 attempts over 2 days. Then 26-30 took one or two attempts each, baby mist ****ing Unicorn as a throw away fail first attempt, then baby forest ****ing Warden first try.

I hate the complete randomness of it all. I have never ****ed a champion using another champion. My champions stop being useful at round 19. I just see no point wasting all that food to finish leveling them.

hey there,

how did you beat warden with your forest baby??

i always used baby dragon but i never win any single battle. maybe today is my lucky day to beat Warden..since im stuck with him since this morning. :(

thanks

trescake16
01-05-14, 11:08 AM
Guys I need help a day lost to Sagitarius all of my champion lost, lotus and crusader. Anything else I should use ?

MakJulos
01-05-14, 11:18 AM

Could not agree more - the combat system may have worked ok long ago, but with more strong dragons released i think they've tweaked the odds to make it difficult to win even if you've managed to level up "strong" dragons - i understand this, but the fact that you have as great chance to win a final using some common lvl1 baby dragon as if you use a lvl10 Champion makes it all nothing but ridiculous.

I won the 2 first tournaments i entered, without having many Super Rares and without use of Champions - 3rd tournament i had to quit before i could just not pass Mercury, and this tournament has gone even worse and caused use of Ultimates. Paladin 10, Dynasty 10 and Black Knight 8 manage to beat weak enemies but have not won anything in latter stages.

So i decided to quit this one too, but changed mind, since after all i have already used gold for 2 Ultimates to get through, gold from playing other useless games like crazy lol - and now i'll try to reach next level in Castle Story for another reward and afford Ultimate on last boss...currently stuck on next to last one, Diamond, Darksteel, Crusader failing multiple times so far, and random other ones with same result, but i'll keep trying on this one knowing i have Ultimate to use on Warden.

I've deleted and reinstalled DS just in case it might change some kind of predetermined hidden luck settings in my account lol, but doubt it made a difference - not like i began winning after that at least, but it really is too few battles to judge from.

EDIT: A while later,after a few logical (high class,high level,"right" colours) opponents has gotten beat i threw in lvl6 Illusion which beat Unicorn in 2 Magic hits...ah the randomness...

EDIT AGAIN: In final fight i just didn't want more annoying losses - i sent in Wild 10 which did not crit in 2 first hits, so i used Ultimate - broke again, but at least only spent time n not money to get the gold.

deucedeuce22
01-05-14, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=cdbabe;820759]hey there,

how did you beat warden with your forest baby??

i always used baby dragon but i never win any single battle. maybe today is my lucky day to beat Warden..since im stuck with him since this morning. :(

All luck, double bash. I used baby forest to beat dynasty, Helios and warden all with bash attacks. Stupid if you ask me

worqgui
01-05-14, 11:43 AM
Good luck to u...hope u complete soon...I'm stuck at angel...no dragons I used could win :(

libjigger
01-05-14, 11:45 AM
what does that mean though? I am new to the battle arena and am stuck on 15 dragon valk - I have tried every dragon I can think of and it is really irritating me LOL

Can someone explain how to do the big hit? is there a trick to it?

Hi glitter babies, KookyPanda re-posted this on Page 1 of this thread;

Originally Posted by DragonMaster128z
B+ Means Critical Hit
B++ Means More than Half Damage
B+++ Means 95% damage or 1 hit KO

It is just a means of relaying to the rest of us, how well each attack worked. As you work thru a few battles, you will see the difference in some of your attacks over others. I do believe there is a good deal of luck involved in the battle arena, but if there wasn't -- what hope would any of us have over a NEW, Champion dragon? It does get better, I promise.

libjigger
01-05-14, 11:51 AM
Good luck to u...hope u complete soon...I'm stuck at angel...no dragons I used could win :(

Do you have Aether? He worked on angel for me.

belbar22
01-05-14, 12:11 PM
Guys I need help a day lost to Sagitarius all of my champion lost, lotus and crusader. Anything else I should use ?

Try Eclipse, Forestfire, goblin or other black/ red/green combos. You could even try baby forests.

jus7_me89
01-05-14, 12:28 PM
got Warden on both accounts. Not such a big fan of this dragon though... looks like a scarecrow. I am also getting tired of so many champions. I was so happy and motivated when i got the avatar tourny now i was like? " meh...another champ...let's get win this thing. don't get me wrong, i love the champions but i hope we will get something new.

worqgui
01-05-14, 12:33 PM
Do you have Aether? He worked on angel for me.

Thanks for advice, unfortunately I don't have that many rare and super rare dragons..and time is running out...however, congrats to all who managed to win the warden ;)

cdbabe
01-05-14, 12:42 PM
got Warden on both accounts. Not such a big fan of this dragon though... looks like a scarecrow. I am also getting tired of so many champions. I was so happy and motivated when i got the avatar tourny now i was like? " meh...another champ...let's get win this thing. don't get me wrong, i love the champions but i hope we will get something new.

hey congrats to your wins..

which dragon you used to beat warden??

kinda stuck with since this morning :(( i think i lost more than 12 battles already and counting..

thnaks

jus7_me89
01-05-14, 12:56 PM

kinda stuck with since this morning :(( i think i lost more than 12 battles already and counting..

thnaks

i used epic Black Knight ( i lost several dragons including epic Ninja, epic Paladin, lvl 9 Valkyrie, lvl 7 Dynasty and epic Avatar ) on my main account and lvl 7 forest on my 2nd acc - FIRST TRY !

s_lynne
01-05-14, 12:57 PM
Stuck on lvl 20. That lvl16 Immortal Dragon is putting my Epics in a world of hurt. I tried Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, etc, but I just keep losing. Any ideas???

jus7_me89
01-05-14, 12:59 PM
Stuck on lvl 20. That lvl16 Immortal Dragon is putting my Epics in a world of hurt. I tried Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, etc, but I just keep losing. Any ideas???

water ( or anything that uses a water attack. i got a nbr who beat it with tropic). i beat it with common water on both of my accounts. you can also use Peacock, Headless, Nightmare or Wraith.

midnightmeerkat
01-05-14, 01:01 PM

For champions I use diamond, passion or a baby

gdmcrjunkie
01-05-14, 01:34 PM
I'd hoped Immortal would be the only one to cause so much pain but now Dynasty's proving to be worse. It's been 2 days, half my dragons are out cold, come on...

mlmlsl
01-05-14, 02:00 PM

thnaks

I used Epic Air. It took a few times of him in the healing spring, but it worked eventually.

allosarus
01-05-14, 02:18 PM
Guys I need help a day lost to Sagitarius all of my champion lost, lotus and crusader. Anything else I should use ? try landworm worked for me

libjigger
01-05-14, 02:22 PM

I spent all day on Immortal, and finally beat him with Epic Wild, in 2 bashes.

allosarus
01-05-14, 02:28 PM
i have tried wild twice failed badly same with eagle landworm came close healing him now dimond lost 2 days to go congrates to the winners still cant believe double rainbow went down in a single blow to scarecrow

jim23cash
01-05-14, 02:37 PM
i have tried wild twice failed badly same with eagle landworm came close healing him now dimond lost 2 days to go congrates to the winners still cant believe double rainbow went down in a single blow to scarecrow

If you came close w Landworm, try other red/green rare combos like Rose, Snowman, holly, reindeer, ForestFire or anything super rare or removed.
Good Luck!

cakeandpie
01-05-14, 03:14 PM
27. Sagittarius defeated by Tusker 10
28. Prism defeated by Quetzal 9

I've been battling Unicorn almost a day!! I've used Quetzal, Diamond 5x, and 4 babies. I thought I'd get almost 2 days to defeat Warden (which I need because usually it takes over 15 tries for me to defeat high level Champions), but Unicorn is rapidly eating up my time with no end in sight. :(

jim23cash
01-05-14, 03:17 PM

I've been battling Unicorn almost a day!! I've used Quetzal, Diamond 5x, and 4 babies. I thought I'd get almost 2 days to defeat Warden (which I need because usually it takes over 15 tries for me to defeat high level Champions), but Unicorn is rapidly eating up my time with no end in sight. :(

You might try Lotus or Night Elf, or any rare blacks. Lotus took it out for me.
Good Luck!!

kooky panda
01-05-14, 03:31 PM

Big Bad took down my unicorn!

cdbabe
01-05-14, 04:09 PM

I used epic water to beat him just BBB

goodluck

cdbabe
01-05-14, 04:12 PM

i used my epic Dynasty to beat him with BBB

or keeping trying with your champion if you got any..

goodluck..

igames4me
01-05-14, 04:13 PM
Baby fire beat helios

chewytwix
01-05-14, 04:17 PM
Baby fire beat helios

Yea my forest dragon won most of my diamond hybrid matches...

cakeandpie
01-05-14, 05:15 PM
Two more losses to Unicorn--one Diamond, one baby :( This is insane--this is as bad as it was for me before, when I didn't have diamonds!

Guess I'll try a Champion next, though anything other than diamond is not supposed to matter at this level. My blacks are tied up trying to breed Raven.