PDA

View Full Version : Glimmer Shard/ Fragment

Liloze
12-31-13, 07:49 AM
I hope someone could answer my question.

I am not allowed to get more than 40 Glimmer shard ( blue shell like piece)
and 42 glimmer fragments ( red sparkly dust )

My question is why am not allowed to reach 99 like all items?

Is it a bug or TL decided on the number?

Thanks in advance.

brandonu
12-31-13, 09:07 AM
I hope someone could answer my question.

I am not allowed to get more than 40 Glimmer shard ( blue shell like piece)
and 42 glimmer fragments ( red sparkly dust )

My question is why am not allowed to reach 99 like all items?

Is it a bug or TL decided on the number?

Thanks in advance.

That's how it is for everyone. They capped the item, not sure why, but it has no use past the quest line, at least not yet.

Liloze
12-31-13, 03:31 PM
That's how it is for everyone. They capped the item, not sure why, but it has no use past the quest line, at least not yet.

Well I guess if TL decides to use these two items in other quests maybe they will increase the number.

Thanks for the information, and reply.

alex51295
01-02-14, 01:35 PM
I've been playing for awhile (about to be level 27) and I've never heard of a glimmer shard. Could someone please tell me what it is?

Aggwynn
01-02-14, 01:38 PM
Hint... 01/09 =)

BriarAvenue
01-04-14, 01:32 AM
I've been playing for awhile (about to be level 27) and I've never heard of a glimmer shard. Could someone please tell me what it is?

You won't have it until you get to the Glimmergate quest (the stone steps thing) and you need to expand to there first and do the Glimmergate adventure. Not sure if that is available to player at lvl 27, but I was at lvl 30 for over 2 mth before I did that quest.

BriarAvenue
01-04-14, 01:37 AM
One thing I find useful is that once the gate is activated, when you click for collection,
you need to fight with the Golems. Unlike the other monsters, you won't get your energy back after defeating it.
So I usually wait until I hv one of the other beast/monster around before I do the Glimmergate collection.
Then I won't lose any energy to achieve the same results.

jenj1971
02-28-14, 06:38 AM
I want to bump this comment.
I am at a loss in how to obtain more glimmer fragment.
I know you can get it from the glimmer gate.
Buying 400 gems for the new dragon is out of the question right now.
What other resources give us glimmer fragment???
I wish I could get to the 40 max!!! Lol
That is odd that they chose that number, I am sure it is to encourage us to buy gems for the new dragon!!!!

jenj1971
02-28-14, 06:42 AM
I want to bump this comment.
I am at a loss in how to obtain more glimmer fragment.
I know you can get it from the glimmer gate.
Buying 400 gems for the new dragon is out of the question right now.
What other resources give us glimmer fragment???
I wish I could get to the 40 max!!! Lol
That is odd that they chose that number, I am sure it is to encourage us to buy gems for the new dragon!!!!

Lol!!! Never mind about the dragon!!! For some reason I thought it dropped glimmer fragment too!!!
Which makes this worse!!!
Where can I get more?!?!?

MiniLaura
02-28-14, 07:13 AM
Greselda's castle and a Level 2 Maze Garden are other sources of glimmer shards and fragments.

jenj1971
02-28-14, 07:16 AM
Greselda's castle and a Level 2 Maze Garden are other sources of glimmer shards and fragments.

Aha!!!! I will take better notice when I collect from her castle.
Trying to get them to get my maze upgraded to a level 2!!! So that will need to wait :(

jenj1971
02-28-14, 07:17 AM

And.... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :)

babyxboo
04-16-15, 08:48 PM
Glimmer Gate, Greselda's Castle and The Maze Garden are the three places you can find it. It's so frustrating! They should add more or make like a rock formation or mine to get more more often

Anaboe
04-17-15, 03:29 AM
Babyxboo if you have the Fortune tent, the Glimmer-rock Fortune can be very helpfull: you buy an old log, chop it twice (not more!) sell it, rinse and repeat, infinitely glimmer shards and fragments!

Be sure not to chop the third chop, as the fortune will be finished, and the logs you find in the Woods while expanding can't be sold (after 1 or 2 chops, store them away in a far, far corner of your kingdom).

piggy77777
06-05-15, 11:55 PM
When does lady Griselda appear in my park?

ShibuyaCloth
06-06-15, 01:55 AM
When does lady Griselda appear in my park?

When you close the gate and make her drink your special brew to turncoat her

anurulz
06-10-15, 11:08 PM
I havent reached the griselda questline or opened the glimmer gate but i have 5-6 glimmer shards in my inventory...no clue where i got them from..just noticed them randomly just now...

ShibuyaCloth
06-10-15, 11:47 PM
I havent reached the griselda questline or opened the glimmer gate but i have 5-6 glimmer shards in my inventory...no clue where i got them from..just noticed them randomly just now...

IRC some golems drop them when you open the gate. Also the gate itself drops glimmer stuff.