PDA

View Full Version : lost everything changing from Iphone 3G to Iphone 4?

Anncat
01-12-11, 04:15 AM
Hi!
I've changed from Iphone 3 to Iphone 4. The game is still there, but I lost everything! Seems I have to start from the beginning again! Have I really lost everything? How can I recover all the data?
When I try to log in with my StormID account since the system says that the account exist already.
In Game Center there are still the results, but when I click "play", the game start from level 1.

Any way I can recover my old game?

Thanks a lot for your support!

Supermomof3
01-13-11, 05:08 PM
I just sync'd my phone 3Gs and lost everything on city, restuarant and bakery story games... I also have been having the problem lately of vanishing food, not online issues it tells me and missing gems... this is so frustrating.. I hope someone has a way to get back the lost levels and purchases.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 05:28 PM
u have to do a transfer account process!!! see this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?1177-How-to-transfer-ID-to-new-iPhone

Unregistered
01-14-11, 01:05 PM
I have been using iPod touch to play, just got iPhone and it started me over. I have 2 games to recover, will the transfer move them both or will it need to be done one at a time?