PDA

View Full Version : I need a helpful player to explain crowns to me!

Rockinkitten
12-31-13, 01:58 AM
I'm not getting a reply on the two crown threads so I'm asking here.

What does it mean when people say "I'm dropping crowns for profit/levelling up"?
Does it just mean you don't battle to win crowns?

What decides how many crowns a kingdom offers in battle? Can a player choose?
How do I choose or even see how many crowns my kingdom offers in battle?
Is it the same every battle?

Thanks in advance!

kittensabc
12-31-13, 04:37 AM
I'm not getting a reply on the two crown threads so I'm asking here.

What does it mean when people say "I'm dropping crowns for profit/levelling up"?
Does it just mean you don't battle to win crowns?

What decides how many crowns a kingdom offers in battle? Can a player choose?
How do I choose or even see how many crowns my kingdom offers in battle?
Is it the same every battle?

Thanks in advance!

One kitten to another, here are your answers:

1. When people say they are dropping crowns to level up, what they are doing is intentionally loosing battles to lower their crown count. Why do this, you ask? Because battle matches are based on crown count, the less crowns you have the easier (hypothetically) the people who are matched against you are to defeat. This means that you have an easier time winning battles to collect resources, and people find it more difficult to steal resources from you.

2. The amount of crowns that a kingdom offers to an invader is based on the crown count of both the invader and the defender. If the invader has more crowns than the defender, then less crowns will be offered to the invader. The opposite is true if the invader has less crowns than the defender, in which case more crowns will be offered to the invader. If both the invader and the defender have the same crown count, then about 20 crowns will be offered. The minimum crowns possible is 0 and the maximum is 40, the offered amount varies between those two numbers depending on how great the difference in crown count is. You cannot earn crowns from an opponent with a crown count 300 less than your own.

If that is unclear, or if I have not correctly answered the questions you were asking, I am sure that someone more experienced in the game can clear things up for you.

Rockinkitten
12-31-13, 05:03 AM
Thanks Kitten, that is exactly what I needed to know! Thank you!
:)

Sumercarefree
01-01-14, 09:38 PM
Thanks Kitten, that is exactly what I needed to know! Thank you!
:)

Many often drop some crowns on me and leave.
These are out to hit the lower levels for Gold and Stones of course.
well I guess that is how many play the game.

Rockinkitten
01-02-14, 02:24 AM
I'm trying to get 1000 crowns to win the gems. It was really easy to get to 700 and then it got really hard!