PDA

View Full Version : how do i get arena? i am at level 32 and still don't have it.

jamcook
12-30-13, 08:44 PM
i have read several places that the arena just appears after level 30. i do not have it. i even re-installed the game. i can not find anywhere the official rules that would tell me things like this. also if anyone knows, when can you have higher than 6 farms. thanks

MakJulos
12-31-13, 04:46 AM
Are you possibly playing on Android device? This game is a lot better for players using iOS, the Android users miss out on so much stuff it seems, and i believe that the Battle Arena is one of the things they're not getting.....

chalupa2030
12-31-13, 05:17 AM
You can never have higher than six farms ~ bigger but no more than six. At least on iOS, not sure about android.

jamcook
12-31-13, 08:07 AM
i am in android. so are you saying that android users do not get the full game????? why?is this going to be fixed?my device is android, i can not change that. it is a nexus 7.
thanks for letting me knowabout this issue

jamcook
12-31-13, 08:30 AM
why even offer this game for android if it is not supported. i have worked hard to get to the level i am at and am very disappointed to find that i only have half the game. i was looking forward to the arena.

MakJulos
12-31-13, 08:43 AM
I think Android users may have other advantages, like cheaper food costs (i may be wrong about that since i've never actually tried DS on Android) and perhaps other perks, but overall i think they miss out on much of the nice parts of game, sadly.

There's been a few posts on forum about it, but somehow those threads tend to disappear - i think the lack of information aggravates ppl and makes them not post the most polite and constructive comments at times. The official thread on here is dead and closed, and usually Android players are asked to mail TL support with questions - you could try that for more exact info. I have no clue about game developing, it's prolly both complicated and costly, but personally i'd find it very nice if DS was made to function alike on iOS/Android rather than have players discover negative sides of either versions the hard way. Oh well, good luck, and ofc a happy new year to you!

jamcook
12-31-13, 08:54 AM
thank you for your info. i just posted a question asking what will and will not work. hopefully it will not ignored and deleted. i have spent hours playing this game and now feel *****ed that it is only half a game.

i am hoping that the storm8 team answers and answers fully my other post.

kooky panda
12-31-13, 11:04 AM
I am sorry but the battle arena is not offered android players.

You can share any questions or comments you have in Forum Disputes.
(http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)
Please see Android Parity thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53559-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-4&p=741356&viewfull=1#post741356) for more information.

Thanks