PDA

View Full Version : Don't Hide the Last Clue in the Mine

Jnny2good
12-30-13, 03:38 PM
When you pick your last spot in the mine to dig, the pop-up that asks if you want to continue displays so fast that you can't see what the last clue is. I want to be able to decide whether or not to spend the gems to continue from the last clue. Please put a sufficient pause before displaying the next screen so that I can make a smart decision based on the last clue.

bss18974
12-31-13, 06:58 AM
Agreed and I would also like all the unclaimed items to be displayed when we finish with a tool... That way blew get an idea of how many items we missed and where...

Jnny2good
12-31-13, 07:36 AM
You do know that you are only searching for one item at a time. There is never more than one item to search for in the mine. Once you find an item, only then is a new item placed for you to search.

bss18974
12-31-13, 10:13 PM
You do know that you are only searching for one item at a time. There is never more than one item to search for in the mine. Once you find an item, only then is a new item placed for you to search.

If that's true, that's horrible. It means all the other attempts are useless in figuring out the next item...

Jnny2good
01-03-14, 11:14 AM
Right, whatever clues you got before you find a gem are worthless to find a second gem. You are starting over with the clues. At least the holes you left from finding the first clue give you less locations to search. I routinely find two items for every tool I use in the mine. There is a very specific strategy I use that I hope to share with everyone when I get a chance to write it up.

GameOfFarms
01-04-14, 09:55 PM
I don't think the mine is terribly hard. As Jnny2good said, follow a strategy and you'll generally come out with something, if not 2 or sometimes 3 things. I tend to do each corner (not right in the corner though). Once you get "near" you press close by to find a "your close". As soon as you get that the item is going to be right next to it.
Another item is then placed in the mine and all the other clues are forgotten about.

klengenhues
01-07-14, 11:28 AM
I often get 2 things in the mine. once I got 4 of them. But I also use axes and get nothing. So be patient

Mcps0422
01-13-14, 03:03 PM
Hey has anyone noticed your next spot you pick in the mine, the exact opposite happens-what i mean is, oftentimes, i get "very close" in a circular pattern (clockwise or counter clockwise)...